I Venture To The Club Alone

Story Info
She goes to a swingers club without her husband.
3.8k words
4.42
138.8k
26
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers

I was sitting feeling glum as I sat talking to Gary on the phone Friday evening as he told me his project in Holland was not finished and he would not return now until the middle of the following week.

"You know Gary, your job is killing off our time for swinging. The kids are away for the weekend and I was really looking forward to getting to the club tomorrow, it's been 6 months since we last had some fun. Perhaps I should go on my own!"

I heard Gary breathe deeply before he answered, "I love you very much and thinking about you going to the club on your own turns me on."

"You like the thought of that honey? Maybe I will try it on my own," I asked. As I said the words I caught my breath with nervousness.

"Yes you know I do, I love the thought of you being such a slut and I want to hear every detail when you I come home."

We chatted for a little longer but my mind was elsewhere, full of visions, in a whirl. We said we loved each other and then our goodbyes and I sat for a few moments thinking before deciding that I would go through with it then but tonight not Saturday as we had planned. Friday night at our favourite allows single guys and as a woman alone I didn't fancy the couple only night on Saturday. Before I changed my mind I quickly undressed and stepped into the shower, the hot spray bringing me to my senses a bit, but still my mind was full of what was to come.

I felt nervous as I dressed carefully, I put on my new black mesh minidress, over a black thong, no bra, applied perfume around my neck, I did my fingernails along with my toes, matching in bright red. I dried my hair and applied my makeup, heavier than normal, before putting on black hold up stockings and my highest spiky stiletto shoes.

"Get going before you chicken out," I said to myself grabbing my handbag and phone before going straight out to the car. The drive was not too long and within about 40 minutes or so I pulled into the car park and looked at the nondescript door leading into the club. I applied another layer of thick red lip-gloss, before getting out and tottering to the entrance. An irrational fear took hold of me for a moment, this was the first time here without Gary but I took a deep breath and went in. My husband said he was happy for me to be a slut so tonight that's what I was.

It was nice to see familiar faces, first in reception and then the bar area where I sat on a bar stool, got a drink and began chatting with a couple Sue and David we had seen there before. As we chatted about our swinging experiences over a couple of drinks and I moaned about my husband being away, I noticed some guys in the bar, two of the men moved closer and said hi to the couple I was chatting with.

"Jayne, this is Jason and this is Tony, they're friends of ours," Sue said giggling.

"Pleased to meet you," they said together. Both were a bit younger than me, Jason was tall, slim, shaved head and black while Tony was broader, blonde with blue eyes.

"Look very beautiful tonight Jayne, high heels make your legs look very sexy." Jason said looking straight at me. I saw him glance down toward my tits than down toward my legs undressing me with deep brown eyes. He had sexy, full lips, tall, well spoken and an athletic body.

"I work with Jason and Tony. It's Tony's first time here though so he's a bit shy," Sue said. Then to them she said, "Why don't you guys get some drinks and then join us?"

When Jason and Tony went to the bar and moved out of earshot Sue leaned closer.

"You look like you want to have a good time, these are two horny guys. I bet they will want to fuck you." Sue said grinning at me as they went to get a drink.

Soon they were back with our drinks and I spent quite a while having a drink with the two men and Sue and David. Sue was right about them, they were two very, chatty, friendly nice guys though Jason was very forward and clearly knew what he wanted while Tony was more reserved and nervous.

"I know you're nervous Jayne, just relax. Do you mind?" Jason whispered as he put his hand on my thigh. I crossed one stocking clad leg over the other making sure my hem rose up exposing a white thigh.

"You're bad, but no I don't mind."

My hands were trembling as I gulped down a second Vodka, then another appeared in front of me as Jason moved in much closer. I had been immediately attracted to Jason, he was very charming and sexy, we chatted intimately, his face inches from mine as he asked my age, where I was from, why was alone in a swingers club, probing to see how far he could go, his hand continuing to caress my leg. I was really enjoying flirting with him as the conversation become overtly sexual.

"They really turn you on don't they," I said as he rubbed his hand up and down the tops of my stockings.

"Yes, they do. They are lovely. Many white women fantasize about sex with a black man, how about you Jayne?" He had a confident, polite manner and I knew I wanted him.

"I have done most things with my husband, threesomes, fun with other couples and single guys, and yes Jason I have enjoyed a couple of black men in the last year."

I sipped my drink as a hand slid further up under my hem, found stocking tops, bare flesh. I uncrossed and parted my legs a little as he ran it up between my legs to my now wet pussy, as he did I slid my legs a little further apart. I am quite submissive and was happy as Jason started to push me further taking control of the situation. Jason had condoms under his elastic wristband, he was obviously feeling confident and rightly so with me.

"You fancy some black cock tonight Jayne?"

He pulled the crotch of my thong aside and a finger start to open me up. My slick wet lips parting as a finger wormed its way into me, I was so wet his finger just slid straight in.

"Does that feel good, you're very wet?" he asked.

"Mm" I moaned, "Do you have to ask?"

Jason realised I was easy meat tonight and got bolder as the sexual tension grew.

"You can touch it if you want," Jason said looking down to his cock. He took hold of my hand and placed it on his cock, I caressed it and felt it stiffen.

"Already big and hard for you."

As I slowly stroked it through his silky shorts, he smiled and leaned in to kiss me, kissing me hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth.

I was aware of other hands stroking my back, down to my bum and realised Tony had moved closer to join in the fun. Lowering his face to my neck Jason starting licking and sucking and whispered, "What do you want Jayne? You want to have some fun with me? Some fun with us maybe?"

"Mm, I'm here for some fun and I want you Jason," I whispered.

"Have you ever seen a black man fuck a white woman?" Jason said turning to Tony. Tony stood close, ravishing me with his eyes, for a few seconds before answering; "I've seen it in an porn video but never seen it in person."

Jason laughed and said, "Tony, I think your first night here could be a lot of fun."

He leaned over and began kissing me full on the mouth and pressing his tongue forward as we started kissing, deep, long, noisy kisses. I moaned a little as Jason took hold of my face in both hands and stared straight into my eyes, his gaze so penetrating "It's time babe, let's go find a room and get it on, or I'll have you right here."

I downed my drink and grabbed my bag, smiled at Sue as Jason put a very firm hand on my bum and manhandled me through the bar to the rear of the club, Tony following close by. We wandered through the labyrinth of passageways, rooms and stairways into the hidden depth of the club, Jason pressing several doors before finding an available room. As we went in I turned and saw that Tony had followed us into the room.

"Guess you'd like to watch me do her, huh? Do you mind him being here babe?" Jason said as he slid his hand down over my stomach to my pussy, Tony standing close by.

"It's ok. See anything you like?" I asked Tony wickedly as Jason and I explored each other's bodies with our hands.

"You're such a fucking horny woman," Tony said rubbing his cock.

"I'm hungry for some cock, use me." I whispered to Jason. I enjoy being a submissive slut and at that moment I wanted to be used as a sex object. He pulled me close and pressed his lips passionately against mine for a deep kiss that took my breath away, a hot open mouth kiss our tongues searching our mouths. He gripped my bum pulling me close against his chest; a hand went under my skirt and began massaging my clit. I stepped back from Jason as he pulled off his shorts and sat naked on the bed looking at me, his eyes full of lust.

"Lose the dress babe if you want to fuck."

Very self consciously, I pulled off my minidress and thong leaving me standing in hold up black stockings and high heels.

"Mm! A horny ginger haired babe, good legs in black stockings. Come suck on this!" Jason said as he massaged his hard cock in his hand. I could Tony breathing hard as he stood beside me. I dropped to my knees on to the carpeted floor, shuffled into place and took him between my lips; his cock was long and hard as a rock. He wrapped his hand in my red hair as I ran my tongue all around the head as I let it slide into my mouth.

"Oh yeah baby, suck it. Oh fuck, that's good."

I felt so slutty on my knees sucking Jason off while his friend stood over me. I slid my lips up and down his big black cock making it shiny and glisten. I slipped my right hand between my thighs, a finger sinking into my pussy. As I shoved another finger in my moist pussy, I arched my back and began squirming. I played with my pussy, my fingers making wet squelching noises. I heard Jason take in a sharp intake of breath, his hand tightened in my hair, as he started to thrust, I slurped noisily as my mouth bulged.

"You want to watch me fuck her, huh?" Jason said quietly to Tony. The bed creaked loudly as Tony sat on it next to Jason.

"Go for it, she's really horny."

"Come on babe, on the bed before you make me cum in your mouth."

As I stood up Jason pushed himself backwards up the bed, thighs spread wide, his hard cock sticking up from his lap. Jason fumbled around for a moment putting on a condom.

"I want your wet pussy on my cock," Jason said firmly pulling me up to straddle him. I moved up and on to Jason until I was sitting in his lap, sliding my crotch over his and rubbing my nipples over his face as I felt his cock pushing against my pussy.

"Do you like my cock baby?" Jason said as I ground myself against him, his cock rubbing over my clit.

"I want you to fuck me," I said gently as I gripped his shoulders and started to lower myself onto his thick black cock. I bit my lip as he held my hip with one hand and his cock with the other. I felt it part me a little as I slid down. Jason gripped my hips and began applying pressure as he worked it in slowly, talking quietly.

"That's it, baby. You want my cock Jayne? Feel it going deep."

"Oh yes, fuck me." I said holding onto his shoulders.

I was so wet, I just moved my hips as my pussy adjusted to his size and slid down until he was all the way in me. I groaned softly and pushed against him as he grabbed my hips and began to fuck me hard and deep holding me tightly. I let out a long low moan as I humped up and down on his lap, impaling myself on his black cock, I wanted to cum.

"Oh yes, just like that." I moaned.

I glanced over to Tony; he had removed his shorts and was rubbing his cock slowly. I smiled at him as he moved in and started nuzzling my neck and stroking my body. I was in heaven, as I ground my hips into Jason and knew I was going to cum as Tony massaged my breasts and sucked my nipples.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I moaned. I shuddered and clutched Jason's neck, my body spasmed as I came moaning softly. Tony muffled my moans kissing me deeply as I fought to catch my breath.

"On your back babe," Jason said flipping me backwards off him. I lay back and spread my legs wanting more, Jason quickly moved and positioned himself between my spread thighs. He ran his hands up and down my body, squeezing my tits and he gave me a deep, wet kiss.

"Fuck me." I said pushing against his hips. He put his hands on my hips and we began to work together as I pushed into him, his cock slipping deeper into my pussy. He grabbed my hips and began to pound me hard, held me tightly, fucking me deep.

"You are a great fuck. I'm gonna cum again." I said as I wrapped my legs around his back digging my heels into his back.

"You've got a great tight pussy, you love to take black cock."

He pulled my legs up over his shoulders and hammered into me, I had never been fucked with such energy and intensity. My breathing came in short, desperate gasps as he thrust deep inside me.

"Oh yes, fuck just like that." I yelled, my body quivered and tensed as I cum again. It was all too much for me and I just lay back limp as a rag doll as Jason rolled off of me, sweat pouring off us both.

Jason had given me such a solid seeing to I had almost forgotten about Tony until I opened my eyes again and saw both of them, one either side of me, both with a solid erection.

"Now, get on your hands and knees Jayne." In a daze, I was manhandled by both of them onto all fours. My pussy aching, I spread my black stockinged legs and prepared for another onslaught.

"Open your thighs, lift your arse." Jason's strong hands slid up along the sides of my legs, I groaned with pleasure as Jason nudged behind me and rubbed his cock against my pussy and slid gently into me.

"She is a good fuck Tony, she loves it. Let's have some fun, treat her to a spit roast." I felt like a piece of property as they talked about me as if I was not there. I knew what to expect next, as the bed creaked again and Tony moved around. I looked up to see him kneeling before me, his thick cock in his fist stroking it right in front of my face.

"You two had this planned all along?" I asked.

"You don't mind do you honey?" Jason asked.

I shake my head no. I would be crazy to pass up a chance like this one.

"I want some of you too Jayne, you're so fucking horny." Tony said as he took hold of my hair and pushed my head so my lips were almost touching his cock.

"Suck my cock Jayne," Tony said.

I quickly closed my lips over his cock, a cock in my mouth another deep in my pussy. Not the first time I had experienced this but certainly it is my favourite. As I felt his wet and throbbing cock slip deep in my mouth I knew he had been turned on watching his friend fuck me. I started to noisily and sloppily give Tony the best blowjob I could. Grinding my hips back into Jason, he pressed his cock deep into me, he grabbed my hips firmly and suddenly impaled me with the full length of his cock, it actually took my breath away as he began to pound me hard, holding me tightly, fucking me deep.

"God yes, fuck me." I moaned out.

I felt so full as they found a rhythm, Jason pumping my pussy as I stroked Tony's cock and took it into my mouth, sucking him long and deeply. I looked up at Tony's tensed up face and knew he was not going to last long.

"You're so sexy Jayne, can I cum in your mouth?"

I just put my mouth deeper on his cock, twisted my lips, groaned on it and bobbed my head up and down wanking the shaft with my hands. Tony threw his head back and put his hands in my hair.

"Fuck I'm cumming, oh god! Take it baby!"

Then I felt his balls tighten in my hand, he shot gobs of his creamy spunk into my mouth.

"You're a great fuck, I'm ready to cum. Get ready baby," Jason said. With a loud grunt, he started to cum, his hands trembling as he dug his fingers into my hips.

"Do it! Cum in me!"

"Ah! Take it Jayne! I'm cumming in you," he grunted and made one hard deep thrust into me. I felt his large black cock throbbing.

I slumped down on the bed, Jason and Tony still in me as their cocks shrivelled in me until Tony slipped out of my mouth, wiped himself on my cheek and then got a towel for me. Jason gently pulled out of me and disposed of his cum filled condom into the bin.

"I'm sorry to break this up, but I need to shower."

I gathered up my clothes and looked in the wall mirror, make up smudged, my hair was a mess and I had dried cum on my face. I certainly looked a used slut now!

"That was amazing." I sighed as Tony and Jason both cuddled and hugged me, thanking me for a great time before escorting me to the showers, promising to wait for me in the bar for another drink. I soaked under the hot water jets for ages before dressing again in my dress stockings and heels. Make up back on I felt very full of myself. Still in a teasing mood I took the long way back from the showers to the bar and just loved the comments from the single guys hanging around in the dark, narrow passageways as I squeezed through dressed like a dream slut.

"You look so good. You got me rock hard already."

"Hi gorgeous."

"All nice and read for me," I heard another man say as I walked by.

Several hands reached down and my bum and tits were groped as I slowly made my way back to the bar. I was still grinning from being fucked and being such a tease as I met with the guys and Sue and her husband David. I found them standing in a small alcove in the bar/lounge area.

"You look like you had a good time Jayne, these two lads are very happy now." Sue said. As she spoke David whispered for her to snog me!

Sue nonchalantly put her hand on top of my arm and pulled me close, our lips met in a long lingering kiss. We pulled back to see the three guys staring, mesmerised.

"We will make them horny again," I said.

"David is already horny for you," she said teasingly before slipping her hand down to my lower back to press me into her as she kissed me again. We parted lips but held each other close as Sue looked lovingly at her husband.

"Poor David, he thinks he's missed out with you Jayne."

"Well, would you like a good night kiss?" I said to David.

"Depends what you're going to kiss Jayne!" David said.

I pulled away from Sue and went to her husband and kissed him on the lips. "Mm, delicious."

He gripped my bum pulling me close against his chest and we kissed again, a hot open mouth kiss. Our hands wandered and David ground his cock against me.

"How about a giving my old man a blow job Jayne?" Sue whispered.

I giggled and I dropped to my knees onto the carpeted floor. David pulled down his shorts and his cock pointed it at my lips. I felt so slutty on my knees about to suck David off while his wife stood next to us. Just for a moment I hesitated and looked up at Sue.

"Suck my cock Jayne," David said.

She moved closer and gently applied pressure to the back of my head. I had my fingers around the shaft and began to slide the skin up and down gently, it was silky smooth and I had to taste it, closing my red painted lips around his cock and slowly sucking him. He rubbed his hands through my red hair as I sucked. David was almost ready to come as he slipped between my lips; I looked up at his face and felt his cum shoot into my mouth just as he groaned. It was the third cock in my mouth that night and my husband was hundreds of miles away.

"Fuck I'm cumming, oh god!" he said softly cumming in my mouth.

He shot his creamy spunk into my mouth; I sucked until I had got every drop from his cock until I let him out of my mouth, watching his shiny cock shrink. I think I had left the guys all satisfied and then went off to repair makeup again before a final kiss cuddle and a promise to meet again.

Well, it had turned out to be a wonderful night and I felt so satisfied. It was 1 a.m. and we all decided to head our separate ways but not before we exchanged mobile phone numbers, I am sure a repeat in some format was on the cards.

All that was left was to tell my lovely husband what a good little slutwife I had been.

gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers