I Waited In The Shadows...

Story Info
Dragged in from the streets, her submission begins.
2.1k words
4.06
55.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slowmoan
Slowmoan
11 Followers

"Get on your fucking knees. Get on your knees right fucking now."

I could see she was terrified because she stumbled in her haste to obey me- still shocked at being yanked off the street. The garage was lit with a single swaying bulb, battered by moths in the hot summer air. She never took her eyes from mine. I smiled coldly. She was a natural. And I was going to take my sweet time with her.

Reaching behind me I yanked on the chain attached to the sliding metal door. It clattered on the concrete with a sound of finality. She flinched as though she'd been hit—something I'd be enjoying soon enough. I stepped into the harsh yellow circle of light. I let her see my rough, grease-stained hands, my tented work pants. Slowly I loosened my belt. She trembled as I slid it from the belt loops one by one. Her full red lips were parted as she struggled to keep calm. Her breath came in shallow spurts, making her juicy tits heave up and down.

"You got a name?" I hissed suddenly.

She stammered," Ye—yes. "

"You won't be needing it any more," I said. "But you can call me sir. Do what I tell you and....well, you will get hurt. But I'll let you live if you do exactly as I say." She stifled a whimper and nodded, slowly.

"Good girl. Crawl over here."

She crawled awkwardly over the cold concrete. I gathered her long dark hair in my hand, wound it around my fist. I yanked her head back to expose the pale skin of her throat. She let out a small, choked cry as her eyes rolled back. She looked about to pass out, which wasn't what I wanted- yet.

"Mmmm, " I growled low. I kept one hand in her hair as I worked my zipper down. My nine inch cock was hot and heavy, and I sighed with relief as it sprang free. I brought it close to her, and I slapped her face with it as hard as I could. Tiny drops of pre-cum stood out on her pale cheek. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small switchblade I kept there. I let her hear the wicked click as it sprang open. She froze. I traced the blade over the flimsy fabric of her tee shirt. The cotton was soaked with sweat—fear, probably, and the heat of a summer night in the city. Her nipples stood out, stiff against the fabric. I traced them with my thumb, the knife still clutched in my other fingers.

"No bra for you, you little whore? Noting to cover those pretty tits? I saw that. Why do you think I followed you? And those slutty little cut off shorts. I see what a nasty little cunt you are. "

I yanked her head back and jammed my cock down her throat in one huge thrust. She gulped and sobbed for air around the thick, punishing length of my meat. I groaned through my gritted teeth as the wet velvet clutch of her mouth and throat submitted to the angry pummeling of my raging hardness. I fucked her face until tears and snot were running down her cheeks. Her eyes were screwed shut, and she made only the smallest, most pathetic attempts to push me away. I pulled out suddenly, and laid a ringing slap across her cheek. As she gasped and retched, I pushed past her lips once more. This time she swallowed the length at once, without hesitation. The bitch knew what was good for her.

"You look so pretty with my cock down your throat," I teased. "Do you like it? Answer me, bitch!" I yelled, knowing full well she was in no position to speak. Desperately, she tried to nod, inadvertently fucking her face onto me even harder. I laughed as I felt the familiar ball of fire gathering deep in my groin. Normally I wouldn't let a bitch off this easy, but we had a long night ahead of us. I pulled gently out, letting her think it was over. And that's when I came all over her face.

I let go of her sticky hair and fisted her shirt with one hand while slicing it to shreds with the other. A thin line of blood rose on the curve of one bare breast. She gave a little moan, and tried to cover herself with her hands. I kicked them away from her chest with the steel toe of my boot, a blow that sent her crashing across the floor, into one of the steel beams that held up the ceiling. She moaned, dizzy and almost unconscious.

It was easy to pull her up onto her knees, twist her arms behind her back and around the beam. It was easy to padlock her hands together with an old bicycle lock I had lying around. I had to admire my work. The bondage thrust her pretty tits out, and they swayed gently as she struggled. Her tiny cutoff shorts were all that shielded her from total exposure as she squirmed around on the dirty, dusty floor on her bare knees. Satisfied that she wouldn't be going anywhere, I went in back and made a few phone calls.

When I returned she was slumped over as far as her bonds would allow. She snapped to attention at the sound of my footsteps.

"Did you miss me? " I jeered. "Don't worry, I wouldn't forget you." Her big brown eyes shimmered with unshed tears.

"Please let me go," she whispered. "I'll do whatever you say." I had to laugh.

"Well, yeah you will, sweetheart. And don't worry- you can scream all you want. No one will hear you. Well," I amended, "no one I didn't invite." She flung her head back, as if to test me, and screamed with all her anger and fear. I sighed with lust. Making her beg was going to be a dream.

Make no mistake. I like to fuck bitches. I like to ram my cock into their tight, hot pussies and firm, clinging asses. I like to fuck their faces, too, to hear them choke on my cock. But above it all I love to fuck with their minds. I want total submission. I live for that moment when a woman is bruised, wet and sticky with come, she's shaking and out of her mind with fear and lust, she's screamed til her throat is raw and she begs you without words- and she doesn't know whether she's begging you to stop, or keep going. She doesn't know.

I walked over and stood before her. I could feel her hot breath on my swollen cockhead, as she tried to turn her head away. I jerked her chin

up, and forced her to look me in the eye.

"I'm going to give you a chance," I purred. "You've already decided whether you stay or go." Her eyes were wide with confusion. I waved the knife in front of her eyes.

"Remember this?" She nodded, slightly. "I'm going to cut those shorts off. I can already tell you're not wearing panties. But this is your chance to show me that you don't want this. That you're not a nasty little cum-slut who wants to be used and abused. Are you ready?"

She nodded and wincingly rose up on her knees. I tore through the denim of her shorts and threw the shreds into the darkness behind her. She hung her head in total despair, and I knew why. The shorts had just barely covered a beautiful, bare-shaved pussy. And it was absolutely dripping.

"What's this?" I said, my voice heavy with false concern. "Did you piss your pants? Is that what this is?" I ran a thick, callused fingertip through her swollen cunt lips. Her creamy slit enveloped my finger as she let out a tiny, broken moan. She was so slick and hot that I felt my cock stir immediately.

"You don't even have to say you liked that," I whispered. "Your pussy just told me. Look at you," I continued in a low voice. "Chained up with your tits out, covered in cum and dripping like a little slut."

I rubbed her lightly as I spoke. I wasn't going to let her have it yet. Her hips rose helplessly, involuntarily. I could see a deep, rage-filled blush seeping through her cheeks. I increased the pressure on her fat, slippery clit. I jammed three fingers into her and pumped them hard, coating them with her juices. With the other hand I grabbed her by the throat and forced her mouth open.

"Suck your juice off my hand, bitch. Don't ever try to lie to me."

Her hips jerked in the air as she squirmed on her knees. When she had sucked my fingers clean I grabbed her tits in two smooth, firm handfuls. I went for the nipples, twisting and yanking them until they stood up, tingling like beestings. I took a kind of pity on her. She deserved to come at least once, with all she had coming. So I drew back my boot and kicked her, right in the cunt.

She was stunned. The shock of pain as the smooth leather-covered steel slammed into her pussy made her go totally still. I kept my boot where it was, pushing down on her shoulders, forcing her down onto it.

"Grind on that, you whore, rub that wet pussy on my boot. You're going to come." She shook her head, beyond words.

"No? No? Bitch, I will do anything I want to you. You're going to get fucked in every hole you have, and not just by me, either. You're gonna get fucked in half, you slut, and you're gonna beg for more. But right now, you will rub that pussy on my boot until you come all over it."

I ended with a slap across her face just to make my point. She submitted. I felt her rock against me.

"Yeah, bitch," I whispered. "There you go. See how good it feels when you stop fighting? " And then I shocked us both- I kissed her. I crushed my mouth down onto hers.

Her lips were unbearably soft. They had been delicious on my cock, and now I bit and kissed them forcefully. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and felt the small wet slip of hers answering mine. She was kissing me back. I pulled her hair firmly, slowly, until her soft neck and throat were exposed. I kissed and bit up and down the length of her neck, nipping at her earlobes and nape. I heard a sigh.

I moved my boot away and slid my hand down, down between her tortured tits, down the curve of her stomach, over her smooth-shaved outer lips and slipped my fingertips into her swollen cunt. She gave a real moan now, of total surrender. She knew I would make her come, right here on the floor, battered and scared and about to be fucked senseless. She would come and she knew it. I circled her clit tightly, firmly, with an even pressure. I whispered in her ear.

" You're going to come now. You're not in control. I am. Come for me. Come now." And wailing, shuddering, she did.

The spasm that shook her lasted almost a minute. Her eyes rolled back in her head as guttural grunts forced their way past her bruised lips. As her orgasm receded, so did her consciousness. She passed out.

Limp and lifeless, her limbs were heavy. I unbuckled her wrists and rubbed them to get the blood moving again. She slumped against me as I dragged her to her feet. I looked around my shop for where to put her.

My eyes lit on an old workbench covered with papers and rags. I laid her facedown across it, securing her hands to a clamp mounted on the side. Her feet rested on the floor, and I strapped each ankle to a leg of the workbench with a roll of duct tape. She breathed deeply, almost relaxed. She had no idea what was coming, or who. Her heart-shaped ass was lovely, pale and smooth- -a perfect canvas. Her tiny, pink asshole was totally exposed, and the bondage of her legs stretched her pussy lips taut.

I heard the back door swing open, and they came inside.

"Lock it," I grinned. "Welcome."

The three of them looked her over hungrily. John, the biggest guy, laughed.

"You been waiting for us? Looks like she's not even broken in!"

" She's Not," I said. "She came, though."

To be continued.....

Slowmoan
Slowmoan
11 Followers