I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 02

Story Info
My pussy hurts, my tits are sore – I can’t fuck like this.
5k words
4.49
74.8k
19

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

My name is Lars Bach. I'm forty-six years old and for the past month I been fuckin the gal of my dreams. I waited twenty years for that pussy but it was worth the wait. She's been spreadin those lovely legs for me almost every night. She can't get enough and neither can I! And there's over two months left on this cruise.

I been working on cruise ships in the Caribbean and Mediterranean for over twenty years and after regular promotions I'm chief engineer and second in command of a really nice ship on the Seabourn line. I cruise for three months and spend the next three months with my wife Gro at our home in Bergen.

This new pussy belongs to Kirsten Jensen, a gal I went to school with and later worked on a cruise ship with. She's two years older than me and married to a good friend of mine Stein Jensen. They live near us in Bergen and when she was young I tried to fuck her, but she wouldn't fuck till she got in her late forties. "Mature" as they say.

I'm an expert on mature pussy. They put on a few pounds, they feel overweight and neglected, their menopausal hormone changes kick in, and they get horny as mountain goats. They start to use that estrogen cream to keep their pussies soft and that makes them want to fuck even more.

One of the benefits of being an officer on a cruise ship is the ready supply of pussy. On every cruise there are always a half dozen gals in their forties or fifties, whose husbands spend their time in the casino while the wives go to the bar to pick up guys to fuck. They're really easy fucks and I been fuckin those horny menopausal broads for years. That's where I learned about mature women.

My wife and I have been taking saunas with Kirsten and her husband since we were in our twenties. Year after year in the sauna, I watched Kirsten's naked body change slowly from svelte, sexy mid-twenties to slightly overweight late forties. I watched her hips put on a little fat getting the handholds that I adore. I watched her tits get bigger and maybe just a little floppy when she moved, and I thought of her doing me cowboy with those big beauties hanging down in my face.

Jesus! I wanted to fuck her! She was looking better and better every year, even though I knew she begrudged every ounce of extra fat she put on that beautiful body. And now that the kids were in college, she had come back to work for the cruise line and she had been assigned to my ship. And she was horny! I think Stein may not have been fuckin her – at least not fuckin her enough.

Anyway, I got her the first night and almost every night since. There are always a few empty cabins on any cruise and I could get a key, stock the room with booze, and use it for our rendezvous. Obviously we couldn't use the crew-quarters to fuck, even though I had a private cabin.

We were back in Miami, turning around for our fourth cruise and both of us were busting our butts trying to get the ship ready for our new passengers – the turn-around days in port were always the hardest work days. But there was something special about this cruise – I could sense it, but did not know for sure what it was.

Just before we sailed the Captain called me into his quarters. When I arrived, there was a very distinguished couple sitting there. The Captain introduced me to Senator Walter Barnes and his wife Caryl.

"They'll be in the owner's suite," the Captain said. "Senator Barnes is chairman of a key maritime committee that is very important to the cruise business and we want to be sure he enjoys his cruise."

"I'll do my best," I said.

"The Senator enjoys the casino and I want to be sure he is extended all the necessary credit," the Captain said.

"I'll take care of it."

"And Caryl Barnes will be in your personal care. I want you to transfer any necessary duties to your deputy and take care of her personally."

"I'll be sure she enjoys herself," I said.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," said the Captain and I was surprised to see Kirsten walk in.

"You sent for me sir?" Kirsten said to the Captain.

"Yes I did," he said.

"Senator and Mrs. Barnes, I'd like you to meet Kirsten Jensen. She's director of passenger relations and she'll be personally responsible to see that your cruise is everything you were expecting."

The Captain then proceeded to tell Kirsten the same things he had told me about how important the Senator was.

Kirsten and I escorted the Senator and his wife Caryl to the owner's suite and showed them the large living room, dining area, and elegant bedroom, all furnished in exquisite taste. We chatted briefly, explaining the ship's routines and took our leave promising to return after we were at sea.

Kirsten and I gave the necessary last minute orders and then I stood nervously on the bridge as the Captain took the ship out with the Senator standing next to him and watching. It was usually my job to take the ship out and I hoped the Captain remembered all the details. It went well and the Captain gave the con to a young Lieutenant and went below with the Senator.

After lifeboat drill, I joined Kirsten in the bar for a much needed drink before we joined the Senator and his wife in their cabin.

"I hope you noticed Caryl," Kirsten said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"She's horny. I think she expects some special attention from you," Kirsten said with a chuckle. "Isn't that what the Captain said?

"You must have seen something that I missed," I said.

"Her husband's a big gambler. I heard the croupier talk about him when I was in the casino. Caryl couldn't take her eyes off your crotch. I think she's expecting to find something down there to keep her amused during this cruise," Kirsten said.

"Well ... I'm not ... I mean ..."

"Don't act so shocked," Kirsten laughed. "You've spent the past month telling me about the horny menopausal broads you've been fucking for the past twenty years and how you can read them like a book. Think about what you saw in Caryl."

I nodded and thought about what Caryl had looked like. Kirsten started to help my memory.

"She's fifty-five years old, about twenty-five pounds overweight – all of it on her hips and tits – just where you like it. She's a cruise ship veteran and her husband spends all his time in the casino. You can bet she's got an estrogen-primed pussy just quivering every time she looks at your crotch. And you can bet that she's experienced with cruise ship junior officers – you may be too old for her!"

Kirsten laughed when she said that. Jesus! Maybe Kirsten was right, I thought. What ever I do I've got to be sure that both the Senator AND his wife enjoy this cruise. I'm in line to make Captain in a couple of years and, while I had to be a damn good sailor to get where I am, nautical skills are less important than social skills in getting that final promotion. I had better keep this Senator's wife happy on this cruise.

After our drink Kirsten and I had a light supper and then headed up to the owner's suite. We found Caryl alone sipping the rest of her white wine. The dining table held the remains of a gourmet dinner – light but very special. The Captain had been their host.

"Walter's already in the casino – it's his favorite thing," Caryl said. "He'll be there till the wee hours."

"Some guys are like that," Kirsten laughed. "That's what a lot of guys go on cruises to do."

"And they leave their wives lonely," Caryl said, with an exaggerated pout. "We have to find something else to do – something amusing - something that's fun."

She looked over at me and smiled.

I fixed a drink for the three of us. Caryl asked for Balvenie.

"Make it a double," she said.

Kirsten winked at me and I recalled our previous conversation.

I poured singles for Kirsten and me. A little small talk about the ship and Caryl asked for another drink. I poured her another double and freshened Kirsten's drink and my own. There was clearly a tension in the room. I recognized it as a sexual tension.

Caryl drank her second drink rapidly and then headed for the powder room. This owner's suite had three bathrooms!

When she came out she smiled at Kirsten and said, "I'm sure you have a lot of responsibility. I don't want to keep you from your duties."

Kirsten smiled sweetly. "You are my prime responsibility. Come in the bedroom a minute. We need to talk."

What the hell is this all about, I wondered. Kirsten was in the bedroom with Caryl for over fifteen minutes. Then she emerged alone.

"What the hell was that all about?" I asked. I had no idea what she was up to.

Kirsten smiled. "She's had a lot of wine and those two doubles hit her hard, but there's no question what she wants to do. After I told her what the Captain wanted me to do, she said it straight out."

"What's that?" I asked.

"She wants to fuck. She's probably been thinking about it for several days as her husband planned this cruise. And you're elected."

"What exactly did you say to her?" I asked.

"Simple. I told her that I was a big girl. I was here to see that she enjoyed herself and since this cabin got special treatment with servers and maids and butlers dropping in every few minutes to be sure things were okay, someone had to be in the living room. I said I'll sit out here in the living room to be sure she's not interrupted. I said I'd send you in after she's had time to get ready for you."

"Jesus! She gonna fuck with you keeping watch?"

Kirsten laughed again. She found this whole thing very amusing. "That's the deal honey. You two fuck and I'll keep watch! She's been thinking about it all day long and she's horny. Remember, they've done a lot of cruising and she's probably accustomed to young junior officers. I hope your forty-six year-old pecker is up to this."

Kirsten was giggling now. She was amused and turned on and curious about what I would do – all at the same time.

After several minutes Kirsten said, "She told me she was gonna strip down for you and put on some shoes you'd like. I think she's probably naked now. Go do your thing, darling. You're the expert on these old broads."

When I entered the room, the lights were low and Caryl was in a sexy negligee, posed near the bed. She had on spike heels, hose, and garter belt – her body clearly visible through a sheer silk gown. She was holding her shoulders back to minimize the droop in her tits, but she had really big tits and they did droop with her big nipples pointing down. They were gonna be right in my face in a few minutes for me to suck.

I could tell she was nervous, hoping I would find her naked body attractive. I took my time looking her over. She was holding her belly in – I stared at it till she had to breathe and when she did her belly pooched out, revealing a nice handful of soft fat. That's what I liked about these mature women – handholds – things to grab hold of and play with.

Her ass was very nice. It was her best feature and she knew it. She posed to give me a good look at it. There was extra weight on her hips and I was glad to see that because I was gonna make the bitch do me cowboy and use those handholds on her hips to guide her as she fucked me. She had really great legs – they were gonna look good around my waist.

She had an extra hairy beaver and it was dark brunet – not a match for her flowing blond hair. The hair on her beaver was thick and curly and grew up to a point on her belly and about an inch down each inner thigh – she could never wear a bikini with a pussy like that. But I liked 'em hairy! I could see the tip of an oversized clit and it was hard.

My dick started to tingle. The bitch had a beautiful fifty-five year old body and she wanted me to like it because she wanted to fuck – wanted to fuck really bad! I forgot about Kirsten in the living room. I forgot about the Senator in the casino. I forgot about everything except the hard on that was swelling my pants.

I walked across the room and took her in my arms and kissed her, moving my hands down from her back to that beautiful ass. I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy close. She rubbed it against me and moaned.

"Hurry," she said as I started to undress. I took my time on purpose and enjoyed hearing the horny bitch beg me to hurry.

When I finally dropped my shorts, my dick popped out stiff and strong, almost quivering.

"God that's beautiful," Caryl said, staring at my erect cock.

She shrugged off her flimsy gown, dropped to her knees, and grabbed my dick in one hand and my balls in the other. She started to suck my dick and massage my balls. Then she grabbed my hand, got up, and tried to pull me into bed. I was gonna do her on the floor and I was gonna make the bitch do the work.

I laid down on the big soft rug, next to the bed, on my back with my dick sticking straight up in the air.

"Climb on it bitch! You're gonna work up a sweat!"

She was back on her knees in an instant and throwing one leg over me she reached down and grabbed my dick and mounted me cowboy, with those big floppy tits hanging down in my face. I felt my dick slip into a loose, wet, dripping pussy. It was really a big pussy. I said a silent thank-you for estrogen cream – it kept those menopausal pussies soft and user-friendly.

She was eager, very eager and she started to pump her ass, but she was careful to rub the head of that big hard clit against my pubic bone as she fucked me. She was obviously very experienced at doing the work and pleasing herself at the same time. She'd been fucked a lot.

I reached up and grabbed those lovely handholds on her hips – two hands filled with soft fat – and guided her as she fucked me. Several times I grabbed her shapely ass, pulled her down hard, and lifted my hips up roughly. When I did that, I could feel the head of my dick reach the all the way into that pussy and each time I "bottomed out" she grunted like a pig.

After the thrill of that early fuck, I settled back down and enjoyed myself, watching the bitch sweat and watching those big tits jiggle like Jell-O. She no longer tried to hold her stomach in and it pooched out and jiggled like jelly as she fucked. Her nipples were erect and sweat was running down her breasts and dripping off her nipples on to my chest. Her eyes were clinched tight and she was obviously working hard for her orgasm.

I glanced over at the door and saw that it was ajar and I could see Kirsten's smiling face peeking in at us as we fucked. For sure Kirsten was gonna tell me later that she had to look because the Captain had ordered her to personally be sure that the Senator's wife enjoyed herself. Well the Senator's wife was obviously enjoying herself.

The bitch was starting to get to me and I began to pump my ass harder. It was a long fuck to bring her off but after about fifteen or twenty minutes she started to grunt and pump her ass faster and then I felt her contractions grab my dick firmly. It may have been an old pussy but those muscles had had a lot of practice on a lot of dicks. I rolled the bitch over on her back.

"Spread your legs and take it deep," I told her and began to pound that pussy with everything I had. I leaned on those beautiful thighs until her knees were tight against her shoulders and I could get my cock deep into that big pussy. I pumped my load and as I collapsed on her chest, I looked over at the door and the last thing I saw before I closed my eyes and rested was Kirsten's grinning face.

Of course I had to fuck her a second time and I did after I rested. But I was not up to a third attempt and so I headed for the shower. When I got dried off and dressed I went out into the living room where Kirsten and Caryl were talking like long lost sisters. They smiled sweetly as I mixed a drink and joined them, and they continued to talk as though I were not even there.

"We've been cruising for ten years," Caryl was saying, "and so we're experienced. But everything changed when Walter made a name for himself in the Senate. We had to be very careful. When you're famous, people get paid to expose you. Walter always got a little pussy on every cruise – an entertainer or a hostess or somebody. But that's too dangerous now."

"You want me to fuck him?" Kirsten asked. "I'd be happy to fuck him and I know we can keep it secret."

"No," said Caryl, laughing and shaking her head from side to side. "Walter likes 'em young. He doesn't care what they look like as long as they're young. Walter only likes 'em in their early twenties and, lets face it, twenty-year-old pussy is just too risky. You never know when some little bitch lies about her age or wants to make a name for herself."

"What does he do if he can't fuck?" Kirsten asked.

Caryl laughed. "Don't tell him I told you this but he jacks off a lot. He'll lay in bed with a hand towel when he gets back from the casino and jack off while I play with his balls."

"Jesus," said Kirsten. "That's rough!"

"Yeah," Caryl said and continued laughing, "but it's better than picking up a fresh edition of the National Enquirer and seeing your picture along with the picture of some bimbo. It's the price of fame."

Kirsten and I sat with Caryl for an hour or so and then Caryl headed for bed.

"He'll wake me up when he needs his balls tickled," she said with a laugh. "You all have been great. See you tomorrow."

And we entertained them the next day and that night Walter was in the casino and I was fuckin Caryl. That horny bitch had worn me out the first night and the second night was even worse. I was beat when we left her suite. Kirsten couldn't help herself – she thought it was funny and she couldn't stop laughing at me.

We stopped for a drink on the way back to the crew-quarters.

"What were you two talking about when I was in the shower?" I asked.

"You."

"Me?" I asked. "What was it about me that you were talking about?"

"Your endurance," Kirsten laughed. "She wore you out. Two loads and you're history."

"Well ... I mean ... I can't ... I mean I'm not twenty-two any more."

Kirsten broke out laughing again. "You're sure as hell not twenty-two but she knows someone who is. Caryl met Lieutenant Allen at the Captain's dinner. She thinks he's cute. She asked me if he's safe. What do you think?"

"He's done a few ladies and he's a career officer. He should be safe. You remember him doing that blonde bitch the first night you joined the ship," I said, remembering how turned on Kirsten got watching them that night.

Kirsten looked at me and winked. "Yeah, I remember that night very well!"

"Let me have a talk with the young man," I said. "You talk to Caryl and let her know we'll bring him by tonight. I need to let the good Lieutenant know how important the Senator is and why there has to be an audience in the living room."

The night was routine – if you call a three-hour, four-load fuck routine. Kirsten and I sat quietly in the living room. Our conversation was regularly interrupted by the sound of Caryl grunting loudly, as she worked through the final few minutes of each orgasm. She went the young man about two better, I estimated: six for her to his four orgasms. After he left, Caryl was ecstatic. She couldn't say enough good things about the young man.

After we left the suite, I asked Kirsten, "You think the bitch really had six orgasms?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe it's all in her head, but one thing's for sure. He pumped four loads and she really had fun. She's gonna want him again tomorrow night, you know."

"She can have him!" I said. "That bitch was wearing me out."

The next two nights were repeat performances. I was proud of Lieutenant Allen's stamina. One thing happened that gave me pause for thought. I had to leave for a few minutes to give some orders to my deputy and when I got back I came in the service entrance of than big elaborate owner's suite.

Kirsten didn't hear me come in and she was standing at the cracked bedroom door, peaking though at the action. Caryl was grunting and taking it big time and Kirsten had her hand down the belt of her skirt fingering her pussy like a horny high school girl. I wondered if she was taking a personal interest in that young man.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers
12