I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,082 Followers

Roger and Joan rested a while under the bright ceiling light. Then Joan got up and turned the lights down low and Roger dressed.

He came over to Kirsten and me smiling. "Thank you Captain. Thank you very much. Miss Joan is really good pussy! I'll do her for you any time you want to watch."

"Thank you Roger, for that thick log of yours," I said. "We'll need it again tomorrow night."

Roger turned and smiled at Kirsten. "And Miss Kirsten, you did it real good. You can suck me off any time you want to."

Kirsten gave him her brightest, cruise line hostess smile and said, "Roger, I'm gonna keep sucking you off till I learn to do you as good as Joan does."

Roger walked over to the door and left.

Kirsten had been on the couch with me, the small vibrator buzzing in her asshole. I reached down and took hold of it. She was tight to start with but was relaxing and loosening up now. June brought me the regular sized vibrator form her purse and I shoved it up Kirsten's ass. She took it without any pain and I held it vibrating there.

Joan came over and took the vibrator from me and shoved it more vigorously in and out of Kirsten's ass.

"How does that feel baby?" Joan asked Kristen. "Can you take his dick?"

"I think so," Kirsten said weakly.

"Okay Lars, roll her over and butt-fuck her."

"On the couch?" I asked.

"No dammit," Joan said, "on the floor!"

Joan sucked my cock to get me hard, then, lubricated me generously with Vaseline.

Kirsten moved to the floor on her knees and bent over to take me doggie. Her asshole was well lubricated and loose from the vibrator and my dick was thick with Vaseline.

I put the head of my dick on her anus and pushed as gently as I could. I felt her anal sphincter start to yield slowly and then suddenly it opened wide and I was in her rectum deep.

"Ahh ... oh ... damn that hurts," Kirsten said. "You're bigger than that damn vibrator!"

Joan talked softly to her. "Kirsten you gotta relax! That's the main thing. His dick's not bigger than the vibrator you just had up your ass. It just seems that way because you're not relaxing your asshole. Bear down! Relax dammit!"

"And Lars," Joan said. "Fuck her easy at first and then do it a little harder. We'll get her used to butt-fucking in a few days."

"Oh Jesus it hurts," Kirsten said.

"I know, but if you bear down just like you're having a baby it won't hurt," said Joan. "You'll stretch out. That's what assholes do. Lars has a regular sized dick. Just imagine taking Roger's thick cock up your ass."

"I couldn't take that," said Kirsten, panting hard from her exertions.

"Just keep fucking her Lars. Fuck her but don't cum," Joan said.

I kept shoving my cock up Kirsten's ass and after several more minutes she seemed to relax.

"Does that feel better Kirsten?" Joan asked.

"Yeah it does," Kirsten said. "You're right I just have to relax more. When I bear down it helps relax. It feels okay now."

I fucked her steadily for about ten minutes, under Joan's supervision, and she got good and loose and had no pain.

"Okay Lars, fuck her and cum," said Joan.

"Kirsten, Lars is gonna be fuckin you like a guy usually does. It'll be harder when he works to cum. But it will be okay if you're relaxed. Just bear down and keep your asshole relaxed."

"Okay Lars, pound that asshole just like you'd pound a whore."

I started pumping her asshole. I had to admit that it felt good. It was tight and very smooth. Of course it was a virgin asshole. The more I fucked her the more she seemed to relax and take it. I got a tingle in my balls and I started to fuck her harder.

I forgot it was Kirsten and imagined she was some whore I had picked up in the ship's bar. I reached around and started playing with her tits. I was fuckin her hard now.

Then I felt my balls lift up in my scrotum and I started pumping my load into that virgin asshole. Kirsten took it without complaint. I laid there panting and resting, and thinking I'm gonna be butt-fuckin Kirsten a lot.

Kirsten rolled over and said, "It's not fun getting fucked in the ass. But after I got relaxed it didn't hurt. Jesus! I just lost my cherry! I lost my cherry and I'm forty-eight years old!"

"There you see," said Joan. "There's nothing to it. Now remember, you don't have to pretend with Lars, but with other guys you got to pretend that you like it to keep 'em happy. Try to time your fake orgasm to just before they cum. That makes it better for 'em."

"Now Kirsten, I want Lars to fuck you in the ass at least once a day to get that damn thing loose! I've got an oversized vibrator and I want you to start using it twice a day to stretch yourself out more. Do it gently at first. We don't want to tear that damn thing – we just wanna stretch it out."

"Will that work?" Kirsten asked.

"It will work if you learn to bear down more and relax," said Joan. "Remember what Roger's cock felt like in your hand? My oversized vibrator start's out normal size at the end but builds up to be as thick as Roger's cock. When you learn to take that thing up your ass and it's comfortable you'll be ready for the thickest dicks you'll ever see."

"It'll take about a week. Guys like to think they're stretching out your asshole and it does stretch out a little but mainly it's you learning to relax and not being afraid. When you get scared your asshole tightens up and that's when a dick hurts like hell. It can even make you bleed."

"Now honey," Joan continued, "you gotta start fucking Roger. He'll fuck you free – he charges me $300 unless Lars wants to watch. Keep using that oversized vibrator up your ass. Then when the time is right we'll get Roger to fuck you in the ass real gentle like."

Kirsten looked shocked. "You pay Roger $300 to fuck you? Why?"

"Remember what I said about needing to get fucked honey! Before this week, I hadn't been fucked for three months. Think about it. THREE MONTHS!"

"When you got a peter-hungry pussy you pay to feed it. You pay with dollars or you pay by doing what you need to do to get fucked. That's why you gotta learn about black dicks and cocaine spray and butt-fucking."

"Jesus, you paid for it!" said Kirsten. "Am I gonna get like that?"

Joan sighed. "Honey, you're already like that! You paid for it three nights ago when you got down on your knees in full dress uniform and sucked a cock to entertain a bunch of horny guys who were laughing at you."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,082 Followers