I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 07

Story Info
It's okay to watch them she said, that’s why they do it here.
6.5k words
4.54
24.4k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers

My name is Lars Bach. I'm forty-six years old and for over two months I been fuckin a pussy that I had to wait twenty years to get, but it was worth the wait. That pussy belongs to Kirsten Jensen who works on my ship. She's two years older than me and married to a good friend of mine Stein Jensen. I tried to fuck her when she was young, but she wouldn't fuck till she got real horny in her late forties.

I've been working on cruise ships since I finished college and I'm second in command of a really nice ship on the Seabourn line. I cruise for three months and spend the next three months with my wife Gro at our home in Bergen.

Kirsten is also fuckin a young stud - a twenty-four year old Lieutenant and lately she's been fuckin some of his buddies too. She kept that pussy private for twenty years but now it looks like she's taking it public. She's having a lot of fun with these young studs but she got scared when they started talking about wanting to watch a black guy do her. She asked for my help and I'm helping her along with a new girlfriend of mine, Joan.

I met Joan on the last cruise. She's fifty-five years old but she's still a damn good fuck, and when I shared her with a black steward Roger, she liked it. She likes black on white as much as I do. Those young guys are talking about watching a black guy do Kirsten so Joan's gonna help Kirsten learn about black guys. Joan was having so much fun she didn't get off in Miami. She stayed on for this cruise.

When we turned around in Miami four days ago, we picked up a real bitch that happens to be CFO of our company. The Captain is scared to death of her and he ordered me to take care of her. She's sixty-five years old and horny! It turned out she needed a man and I got the job because the Captain told me I had to keep her happy no matter what it took. What it took was my dick!

Her name is Sheila Nunn so naturally she got the nickname of "the Nun" but she does not act like a nun. She likes to flash her anatomy in front of strangers. She's an exhibitionist! Her last exhibition was last night in front of a guy that she'd been teasing the previous two nights. He thought he was watching two careless lovers but she was setting him up for her grand finale.

Kirsten slipped into my room and at 0600 like always and woke me up when she crawled into bed naked. I was tired. It seemed like I had fucked the Nun for hours last night. Kirsten was bubbling with enthusiasm.

"I watched the whole damn thing," Kirsten said with a giggle. "The Nun dropped her robe and she was buck naked. She posed for that fat guy watching her from the deck above. Then she shook her tits at him."

This was a surprise. It was well after midnight and I had looked carefully for other people before I let her get naked.

"I didn't see anyone near us."

"I used binoculars," Kirsten said, "from maybe fifty yards back toward the stern and one deck up. I just followed your description to figure where you were gonna be. When you two walked out on deck with her in that robe and wearing those spikes I knew for sure she was gonna strip naked for that horny fat guy."

"Did you enjoy the show?" I chuckled.

"I did and I'm jealous! I thought she had an ugly wrinkled old body, but her figure is better than mine and she's seventeen years older than me!"

"She's got huge sagging tits. Yours are much better," I said. "And your skin is much younger than hers. She picked just the perfect light to show off her body. You'd look good in that light too."

"Yeah but I got fat on my hips and ass that she doesn't have. She sure as hell knew how to show him her tits. They looked great!"

"She held her arms up and her shoulders back," I said. "That's why her tits looked so good. You don't have to do that. You got great tits already."

I grabbed a tit and started playing with it.

"Here I was thinking when she came on the ship that you were gonna have trouble getting it up! Hell! That thing of yours probably snapped to attention the first time you saw that body. Did she want to fuck when she got back to the room last night?"

"She was hornier than a mountain goat!" I said. "I fucked her missionary like always. But then before I got rested she sucked my dick to get me hard and then she climbed on and did me cowboy. That's when those boobs look their best hanging down in my face and jiggling for me to play with. Then she tried to get me up a third time."

Kirsten laughed. "Lars you're only good for two fucks a night! Didn't her friend Caryl tell her that?"

"Caryl must not have mentioned that," I said. "The bitch sucked my dick and got it hard again and she was so horny she was able to crawl on top, start humpin, and cum a third time. Thank the good Lord she did cum, but of course I didn't. I hope she still thinks I'm a stud."

Kirsten giggled. "You're getting old Lars. My young Lieutenant can cum four times!"

"Yeah and he's half your age and he wants to watch you get butt-fucked by a big black stud. And you're so horny for his young body that you'll do it just to entertain him. So let's get on with stretching your asshole so you won't scream and bleed when it finally happens. Assume the position my dear."

Here I was trying to help her and she was insulting me. I was pissed! Getting old she said and yesterday she said I had a skinny dick. She was not gonna make fun of my pecker and my stamina and then brag about her young Lieutenant. I began to fuck her asshole as hard as I could. I'm gonna teach this bitch a lesson, I thought.

She started to groan in pain as I slammed my cock into her. Then she cried out. That's what I wanted! I'm gonna show her what my dick can do. Suddenly I realized that her asshole felt really good. Damn!

My dick was hurting her but this was a fabulous fuck! It really felt good and no way was I gonna stop pounding her. It took only a minute till my balls lifted up and I pumped my load deep into her rectum. Damn! Her asshole had never felt so good!

I lay beside her panting. She was still moaning in pain. Shit! I didn't mean to hurt her. I just wanted to show her what my dick could do.

"Did I hurt you Kirsten?" I said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

She rolled over with a big smile on her face and laughed.

"Joan said that would happen," she said. "Joan said all men are bastards and if they think their cock is hurting you it turns them on. She said even 'your loving Lars' will do that and she was right. You never came faster with me than you did just now. You turned on when I started pretending your cock was hurting me."

Jesus! She's right! It did turn me on and I did cum faster.

"You bitch!" I said. "You were pretending?"

"I was pretending! But it turned you on didn't it?"

Kirsten was right. Men WERE bastards when it came to sex. I looked her in the eye and weakly nodded my head yes.

"That felt really great Lars," Kirsten said. "I didn't cum of course but I enjoyed it because I was in control. Joan is teaching me lots of good stuff. I'm getting stretched out with that oversized vibrator and you butt-fuckin me every day."

"I'm gonna be ready for Roger's thick one pretty soon. I'm fucking Roger every night and he likes me. He'll be gentle the first time he does my asshole. And after I get stretched out, he can do me for Allen and his buddies and I can pretend it hurts."

That was Joan's plan all right and it seemed likely to work. Both Kirsten and Joan loved to fuck and they were getting a lot of dick on this cruise. And both of them especially liked to fuck Roger, because his cock was so thick.

After Kirsten left I hit the shower and put on casual clothes. We were docking at Saint Martin in an hour and I was going ashore with the Nun.

I met the Nun for breakfast and we ate as the ship tied up at the dock. I had reserved a rental car and the Nun and I loaded our stuff and headed for the beaches on the French side of the island.

"Don't go to the main beach," she said. "There will be a lot of crew and passengers from the ship there. I'll show you the best beach for us."

She gave me directions as I drove and finally we reached an out of the way place I had never seen before. This was not a tourist beach. It was obviously for locals. We parked and I got into my trunks and shirt. The Nun put on her robe and carefully removed her clothing so she was naked underneath her robe.

She led me down the beach where maybe fifty naked French locals walked or lounged in the sun or swam in the gentle surf. Some of the gals looked pretty good.

As you might expect there was also a large number of teenage guys hanging around and ogling the naked gals. Here and there I saw a teenage stud hung like a horse, who was getting ogled back by some of the older women.

We came to a section of beach that seemed to have more people. Several middle-aged women wearing robes were sitting in beach chairs. A lot of naked young guys were walking around as though they were showing off their equipment. And yeah, some of them had good equipment! What the hell was this I wondered? Some of these guys couldn't have been much more than eighteen.

The Nun turned and walked through the crowd of beach chairs. She led me to a narrow path leading back into a tropical forest that started beyond the sandy beach. Then we followed a little used path toward a small hill.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm not gonna get naked on a bright sunny beach, Lars. Not with this body," she said. "But I do need to get naked and I'll show you where.

She was clearly getting nervous and agitated like she always did before she exhibited her body. I had seen her this way that night before she flashed her tits at the fat guy the first time.

"Where're you gonna do it?" I asked.

She pointed ahead of us and I saw a small entrance to a cave in the side of the hill.

"What the hell is that?" The whole thing seemed crazy.

"You'll see. The French locals call it the 'Cavern of Spots' and you'll see why after we get inside. It's an exhibitionist's dream world. A lot of the people in that cave are like me. They want to show their bodies. Some others are voyeurs, there to look, and a few older gals are horny and they're there to please a young guy."

Jesus what a crowd, I thought. What is she getting me into? I ducked my head to get through the low entrance. Leaving the bright sunlight behind, I couldn't see a thing at first. Everything was black.

As we stood there and my eyes accommodated to the darkness I was able to make out a large cave about fifty feet across and roughly circular with a ceiling maybe fifteen feet high. On the far side, opposite the entrance, the cave narrowed and disappeared into the hill.

Slowly my vision improved and I saw a number of people lounging on robes and blankets around the wall of the cave. There appeared to be about two dozen couples, maybe more. Many of them had small candles burning nearby. All of them were naked. The candles provided a lot of light but the cave was not brightly lit.

Now I figured out what the Nun had in mind. She would be willing to show her body in the reduced light of this cave. It was perfect for her, like the low light she had selected to exhibit her body to that fat cigar smoker on the ship.

The air smelled strongly of pot but I only saw a few people puffing on joints. I saw no needles or other evidence of hard drugs. A few couples were talking softly to each other; some were kissing, and ... Oh My God! There was a guy getting a blowjob not twenty feet away from where I was standing!

"There's a good place," the Nun said, pointing. "You can watch what happens."

She took my hand and led me to a vacant place along the wall right next to the guy getting the blowjob. She took off her robe and spread it on the floor. I looked at her naked body. The low light was perfect for her exhibition -- no blue veins, no gray hairs in that thick curly haired beaver. Of course her huge tits still sagged but that couldn't be helped.

"Get your shorts and shirt off," she said.

I undressed and we sat down on her robe. It was difficult not to look at the guy getting sucked off. He was sitting with his back against the wall and his legs straight out on the floor. His gal was crouched down next to him on her knees working feverishly on his erect tool. A nearby candle illuminated her efforts.

The Nun leaned over and whispered in my ear, "It's okay to watch them. That's why they do it here instead of at home or in a hotel. Being watched turns them on."

I remembered her words as we entered the cave: an exhibitionist's dream world. I looked back at the couple again and as I did so the guy groaned and shoved the gal's head down on his dick. He began to hump and pumped his cum up into the her mouth. She took it all, like an experienced bitch, and sat up with a big smile on her face.

Then she did the strangest thing I ever saw! Turning toward the wall she spat his entire load forcefully against the wall where it splattered and stuck as a large sticky white spot, with foamy bubbles and thick strands of creamy cum dripping slowly down the wall.

"That's why they call it the Cavern of Spots," the Nun whispered. "The walls are covered with spots."

She reached over a grabbed my cock. This place was so strange I didn't even realize I had developed a hard on watching that blowjob.

She stroked it a few minutes and then she said, "Stand up."

I stood up and in an instant she was on her knees in front of me sucking my cock with one of the most talented tongues I have ever experienced. She was making long strokes - her lips reaching my pubic hair. This was the first time she'd sucked my dick.

The gal next to us watched her closely, as though admiring her technique. I looked at nearby couples and some were watching me get this blowjob, while others ignored us as though it were routine. And, I thought, it IS routine unless it's your dick that's getting the attention.

I could feel the head of my cock being embraced by a pair of soft fleshly tonsils each time she took me deep. She grasped my hips firmly and helped me to pump in and out of her mouth. If this wasn't deep-throat, it was a damn good imitation! Not many gals had taken me this deep in their throat.

I couldn't believe this! I was in a public place getting a deep-throat blowjob from a horny, sixty-five year-old, gray-haired, exhibitionist bitch, being watched by who knows how many other exhibitionists plus some very interested voyeurs. This was more like a cartoon than sex!

But she was such a talented cocksucker that she brought me off fast. Before I knew it my balls lifted up and my juice started to flow. She took it all and swirled it around in her mouth, smiling at me. Then she spat my thick, white semen ostentatiously onto the wall, to show her audience that she had done a proper job of cock sucking.

She was trembling with the arousal caused by getting down on her knees naked and performing this sex act for strangers to watch, just as she had trembled each night when she showed her body to that fat cigar smoker. I couldn't understand it, but exhibitionists derived intense sexual pleasure from doing these things.

I sat down beside her on her robe, resting and breathing heavily. When I was able to talk I was anxious to find out everything about the Nun and Saint Martin. This was the craziest experience of my life and she was just about the craziest person I had ever met. But I liked her and I wanted to know more about her. How in the hell had she found this place?

"When did you first come to Saint Martin?" I asked.

"I started coming to Saint Martin when I was in my thirties. I was climbing the corporate ladder and could afford it then. I loved being naked in front of all those people on the beaches, but I got so turned on I'd have sex with the first guy that asked me. That wasn't good, so I always tried to find a boyfriend before I exposed myself. I'd get down here every couple of months or so."

"As I moved up the corporate ladder I lived in upscale places where it was hard to expose myself in the window, so Saint Martin was almost my only release."

"My body stayed okay. I kept in shape and I looked really good naked. I had big, firm breasts -- I wish you could have seen me then. Guys liked them a lot. I'd walk down the beach and get lots of looks. Guys staring at my breasts really turned me on. And they stared because I had big breasts and they jiggled a lot."

"But when I got in my fifties my breasts started to sag and I got a few blue veins on my thighs so I quit walking on the main nude beach. I discovered some local beaches like this one where I felt a little more comfortable, but over time my breasts sagged more and my blue veins got worse. The sunlight was brighter than I wanted."

"Some women go naked on the beach that way -- fat stomachs, sagging breasts, blue veined thighs and all. If you walk around out there you'll see a lot of them. I think they're disgusting. I couldn't do that. I wasn't gonna show my sagging breasts and blue veins to the world!"

"So you've been coming down here for years, then," I said. "How did you discover this cave?"

"Quite by accident about ten years ago. I was on this beach in a robe, trying to decide whether to expose myself. You saw those women out there near the path to this cave. Some are thinking about getting naked. Others are looking for men."

"I was horny as hell and I wanted people to see me naked, but I was getting ashamed of showing my body in the sun. I'd sit there in my robe till I got horny enough to forget about my sagging breasts and blue veined thighs and then I'd strip down and feel the thrill of people looking at me naked."

"This horny kid came up to me as I was sitting there. He was naked and he was well ... you know."

"You mean he was well hung - hung like a stallion?" I asked.

"Well, yes, he was that and also he was very muscular. I speak French pretty well and we talked for a long time."

"He couldn't have been more than eighteen or nineteen. He wanted me to get naked. I think he figured I was easy ... easy ... you know."

"Easy pussy you mean?" I asked.

She laughed. "I don't know why I can't bring myself to say it that way Lars, but yes, that's what he thought I was. And it turned out that the kid was right. That's exactly what I was - about as easy as he could find."

"Well, I told him I'd get naked for him, but I didn't want to do it in bright sunlight. I told him I'd go someplace off the beach and strip down for him. I knew what would probably happen if I did that in a private place -- I'd turn on when he looked at my body and I'd be easy ... well you know."

"Easy pussy. You'd turn on and get fucked by this kid." I said. "You were what -- about fifty-five and he was maybe eighteen?"

"Yeah, that's about right. I knew that would happen if I got naked for him. Anyway he told me about a cave that was dark and I liked that idea."

"You gotta understand, Lars, that a lot of older women who come here are not exhibitionists -- they're just horny and looking for a man. Local guys, mostly teenagers, hang out on this beach because they know they can find easy ... you know."

"Easy pussy," I completed her sentence for her.

"Yeah and they know that sometimes they don't even have to ask. It's hard to believe that some of these gals get horny enough sitting there looking at naked young men, to proposition a teenage guy. But they do. The guys stand around naked and the women look them over and if they're ... you know."

"Well hung," I said.

"Yeah. Then the gal will just grab the kid by the hand and lead him up to this cave."

"So you came up to this cave with that kid?"

"Yeah I did. That kid probably brought me up here to get his kicks having a horny old broad perform fellatio in front of a bunch of people in the cave. He probably figured I'd do it to please him so he'd take me back in the cave for intercourse. Well he figured right! That's exactly what I planned to do."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers
12