I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,186 Followers

Janet smiled at me and just paused there, not moving off of me but not pushing my last two inches into her either. "Matt, have you ever fucked a girl before?"

"No, I've never been that lucky before."

"Well then today is really going to be your lucky day!" She lifted up slightly and then pushed fully down taking every last fraction of an inch of my cock into her steaming hot pussy. "Oh god Matt, your cock is so huge! I've never had anything this big inside of me before! Those stupid high school girls don't know what they missed out on!" She leaned in and kissed me passionately before she rose back up and then slowly began moving her hips up and down my purple phallus.

In less than three minutes she clenched her teeth and her face turned bright red just before she started shaking like crazy. Suddenly she croaked out "Oh fucking hell I'm cumming! Oh god yes I'm cumming on your cock!" Her hands supported her on my chest as her hips went nuts pounding rapidly onto me over and over as she gasped moaned and cried out nonsense sounds as she came harder than I thought possible.

As fast as her hips were moving on me they just as quickly ceased all motion and she fell to my chest gasping for breath while her pussy muscles clutched at and quivered around my fully impaled trouser snake. Janet held as tight to me as she could with her arms on mine as she shook several times while groans and contented sighs escaped her twitching lips. Finally she moaned into my chest, "Oh my god, it's been so long since I came but holy shit I never expected you to do this to me! Oh my god."

"Are you alright, Janet," I asked with great concern. Hey I'd never even seen a woman cum before so I had no idea.

She finally chuckled in to my chest and then pushed her radiant face up and looked at me. "Am I 'ALRIGHT'? Jesus he makes me cum better than I ever have in my entire life and he asks me that! I'm his first fuck and he asks me that after making me cum like THAT!" Her face moved up to mine and she kissed me gently for several moments before saying, "Thank you for asking Matt. And yes I am alright, much better in fact. Now let's roll over and you can fuck me this time."

I couldn't argue with that plan so we rolled easily over and I lifted up onto my outstretched arms and began moving my hips shoving my cock into her pussy. As I stepped up my movements and gave her harder and deeper thrusts with each movement I knew for certain that I loved fucking. And I really loved how her pussy felt wrapped around me.

Soon I was giving her long full thrusts as I pounded my shaft deeply into her making her gasp with each thrust. Less than ten minutes later she gripped my arms tightly as her pussy contracted around me and she groaned, "Oh my god I'm going to cum!" My hips began really punching hard into the last two inches of her pussy which crushed her clit with every thrust and her eyes became saucers as she cried out "Oh god don't stop! OH GOD I'm cumming so fucking HARD! OH GOD! Don't stop! Oh my god DON'T STOP, don't stop, please don't stop!" She silenced herself by pulling her lips to mine and devouring my mouth in a colossal kiss for the ages.

Once her climax waned I slowed my hips to about one full thrust every 15 seconds or so as I lifted up and looked into her eyes which were just barely open slits. Finally they opened fully and she smiled up at me before gasping out "Holy shit, I've never cum more than once in a fuck session and my wonderful novice just gives me the two best cums I've ever had! God I am SO glad I got up the courage to do this!"

I kissed her and said, "I really wanted you to enjoy this Janet. You are really great!"

"No I was really horny!" We laughed and then she kissed me deeply before going on with, "You were 'great' and I hope you can be 'great' for me a few more times yet today! I need to feel you cum inside of me. Don't worry; I shut down my baby factory after my last kid. So you just fuck me hard and deep and cum when ever you want to, please baby!"

"Yes ma'am, I'd love to!" And I did as I resumed pounding her pussy with everything I had. She was truly a horny animal as she matched me thrust for thrust as I pushed her to two more orgasms before my balls could produce another gusher of cum for me. She screamed my name as we came together for several exquisite moments before we just lay there wrapped in each other's arms. Janet also had her legs wrapped tight around my waist and she held me like that for about five minutes before she would let them loosen and then fall from around me.

"Well you stud, how did you like your first fuck? Did I meet your expectations or would you rather it had been with one of your classmates?"

"One of my classmates? You have got to be kidding! I don't think there's a girl in school who can fuck as good as you do!" I gave her four good thrusts to emphasize my statement and both of us groaned in response. "As for your other questions, I loved being with you this way and you more than met my expectations of what it would be like! My god Leo is one lucky bastard to get to fuck you all the time!"

"Don't you remember my saying it had been so long since I came? I don't like playing with myself and Leo's been so tired lately that we've only done this about six times in the last three months and not once did I cum. That was at least seven months ago when we were on a trip. But enough talk about my husband. You are the MAN that I am concerned about right now! Oh god that feels good the way you are still stroking your cock into me so gently!"

I kissed her quickly and then rose up onto my knees and grabbed her feet before placing them on my shoulders. "Then you are going to love this," I said as my shaft resumed pumping into her at about one stroke every two seconds. After about four minutes I groaned "Oh shit this feels really good!"

"No shit! Oh my god I'm getting so close Matt, keep going and I'm going to cum for sure." I stepped up my powerful thrusting deep into her as I leaned in and kissed her shoving my tongue down her throat as she groaned around my tongue. Six thrusts later her pussy became the tightest vice on planet Earth as she exploded in climax while we kissed feverishly.

Her incredibly tight pussy was more than my balls could take as I quickly joined her when my hot cum shot deeply into her quaking pussy. "Oh fuck I'm cumming in you again," I groaned into her mouth.

Janet tore our lips apart as she cried out "Oh my god fuck me! Fuck me hard and give me your cum! Oh god I'm still cumming...still cumming on your cock!" Her knees rested (?) on her shoulders as our climaxes raged on and on and I just kept kissing her lips while my cock would not stop fucking her senseless.

Eventually we both stopped our movements and just held each other in our tremendous afterglow of great sex. I started to lift up to move her legs down but Janet said, "No don't, don't move yet. I want to enjoy the feel of having the man who just gave me the best fucking of my life lay here with me until you slide out on your own."

"But I'm too heavy for you!"

"Not right now you aren't. Right now you are the most important man in the world and I need to hold you to me just the way you fucked me!" And so we lay there looking into each others eyes, my body on top of hers and her feet still on my shoulders with her legs trapped between our chests. Every now and then one of us would kiss the other softly and then go back to just looking into the others eyes. Finally after ten or more minutes I slipped out of her pussy as Janet groaned, "Oh darn it, I miss your cock already!"

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over putting her jack-knifed body on top as she gasped in surprise. "Shit Matt, nice move! Next time we do this maybe you can do that while we are fucking each other!" I had to admit I liked the sound of 'next time'.

As I dressed and Janet lay there fully sated we discussed my work schedule. I admitted that I was falling behind on my other jobs so she agreed to my coming over to her house twice each week -- my usual -- instead of every day like I had for six straight days. As the weeks went on it seemed her parents were seeing an awful lot of their grandchildren but I couldn't complain as that meant we could fuck the shit out of each other for over two hours each time. Janet found she was definitely multi-orgasmic with me and she loved it.

After two months Leo stopped me outside one Sunday and said, "I know we haven't had the money to pay you for all the things you do around here (if he only knew what kind of things I do) and I want to thank you for letting us slide for a while. This has been a good week for me so here is the $600 we owe you plus a little extra for being so understanding about it. Thanks for everything, you are a great help for me and Janet!" Then he shoved the money into my pocket and shook my hand before turning from me and returning to his house.

But I was getting ahead of myself so I'd better regroup a little.

About two weeks after Janet first started giving me blowjobs I was at the end of our block working for Jim and Traci Peters. He had been called up for duty in Iraq/Afghanistan as part of the local National Guard and was on the fourth month away out of an 18 month deployment. She had about fifty pots of flowers for me to plant and it took about six hours to figure out the best arrangement, prepare the soil and then get them all planted and watered.

Finally finished I took off my muscle shirt and wiped my face with it as she came out to check on me. I knew she was there when I heard her gasp at the sight of my six-pack abs rippling in sweat.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were out here. I'll put my shirt back on."

Her hand reached out and stopped me as she said, "No...no don't do that! I just...I just didn't know you had muscles like that. Jim's sort of gotten a pudgy gut growing on him now."

"That's too bad. I think he should try to look his best for a woman who looks as good as you do!" I let my eyes scan down her body and back up, boldly stopping at two places before returning my gaze to her eyes. One thing I knew was since Janet had started sucking and fucking me I had gotten much bolder around women.

She was blushing profusely so I said, "Oh shit Traci, I didn't mean to embarrass you! Me and my stupid mouth! I hope you can forgive me!"

"You didn't embarrass me, besides I checked you out so it's only fair for you to do the same to me. Did you like what you saw?"

"Oh yeah, I definitely like what I have seen so far." I said as I once more scoped out her 26 year old sexy 95 pound 4'11" body and its 34B-23-34 curves.

"So far huh?" she said. "What makes you think you might get to see more?"

"It's just a hunch beautiful lady, just a hunch. You look definitely good enough to eat!"

"Promises, promises," was her reply. Then she changed the subject with, "The flower beds look great. You really did a good job arranging them. Come on inside and we'll settle up and you can have a cold drink."

We went inside and I washed up before she gave me a cold Coke from the fridge. Then she said, "You told me this would be $100, right?" I nodded and she went on, "Okay, I'll be right back." As she walked off I gave her a wolf whistle as she swung her hips sexily. She turned and giggled saying "Oh stop that silly man!" I shrugged my shoulders and she went on to her bedroom.

About two minutes later she called to me so I wandered through her house in search of her bedroom. I gasped when I saw her lying naked on her bed, a twenty dollar bill on each of her tits and one on her pussy. She gave me a nervous grin and said, "I'm a little short today. Can you take the rest out in trade? Please Matt."

I walked up to the bed and said, "You don't have to do this, Traci. Sixty dollars is enough."

"NO IT ISN'T! If I can't pay you in cash then I will pay you with what I have!" I hesitated as I didn't want to betray one of our soldiers over seas and she went on, "Oh god please don't make me beg!"

She went silent as I knelt on her bed, then slid a bill from her right tit and kissed her breast gently before sucking her perky nipple into my mouth making her groan. I eased over to her left tit and once more removed the twenty before hungrily going after her luscious tit. My lips slid down her chest to her flat toned stomach and then further down making her breath catch in her throat. My fingers slipped the twenty off of her pussy and into my pocket with the other two as my lips kissed her slit from top to bottom.

"Oh god yes, that feels wonderful!" she gasped proving it helps to pay attention when watching internet porn.

I gazed at her perfect hairless pussy before saying, "No matter how I look at you, you are simply incredible! Beauty perfected!" I slid my tongue into her slit and moved upwards as she cooed her pleasure at my words and actions. When I reached the top I sucked gently onto her clit making her entire body spasm in shock. I then stepped up my suction and flicked my tongue onto it as fast as I could and her legs clamped around my shoulders holding me in place as her hands grabbed my head and pressed me in tighter.

My right hand found her slit while my left moved up and began mauling her tits. Soon I was pumping three fingers into her fuck hole while my tongue and lips ravaged her clit and my left hand squeezed and pinched her tits, giving them equal time. Traci held out for no more than four minutes before she huskily cried "Holy fuck I'm cumming! Oh my god....oh my god...oh my god ...oh my god...oh my god! Oh my fucking god I'm cumming so HARD!" After that she just managed unintelligible gurgling sounds as her body lurched and shook under my attack.

When I knew she was fully over her climax I untangled from her limp arms and legs and lifted up my head and smiled down at her sexy relaxed face. "Just like I said, definitely good enough to eat!"

"Holy shit I am SO PISSED at Jim because he has NEVER fucking done that for me and I blow him all the time! That selfish son-of-a-bitch! Come up here," she said and pulled me to her where she kissed me as her tongue reached for my toes through my mouth. Shit can she kiss! As we kissed her hands worked rapidly at getting my cutoffs undone and then pushed down and off my legs.

Without even looking down at me she said around my tongue, "Fuck me Matt. Shove your cock into me and fuck me! I need it so...OH MY GOD YOU ARE HUGE!" Her eyes snapped down to look at my cock as I slowly pumped it in and out of her soaking wet and girl cum washed pussy. I pulled out so that just my tip was barely inside of her and she gasped, "STOP! Holy shit you are one impressive young man! I've only had six partners but none of them felt like this! Oh my god I am going to love this so much!"

Her hips thrust up onto me and she cried out "Oh god Matt, fuck me with your huge cock! Fuck me and make me the happiest woman on earth! Oh shit this feels so good!"

I wasted little time as my cock was suddenly pounding into her at about two strokes per second and she moaned in wavering tones as her body received the pounding of her young life. Less than five minutes later she screamed in joy and raked her nails across my back as she came like a freight train. Her little body was more than up to the task of handling my full length and she fucked back at me like a dynamo on speed. About six minutes later she cried out as her body was pulverized once again by a massive climax.

Traci had her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and her feet wrapped even tighter around my waist while she fucked her pussy back at my pillar as she hung from me and I fucked her on my hands and knees. We must have been a sight as she hung there suspended from me at three points; the most important at the moment was my ever pounding cock which pierced her to her soul.

I couldn't tell what she was moaning into my neck but suddenly her climax roared back to life and she cried out "FuuuuuucckkkkkmmmmeeeeeeeMmmmaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt! Oh fuck god I'm CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGG! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh god yes!"

Her climax finally faded and she hung there below me for several moments before her arms slid and her shoulders and head flopped breathlessly onto the bed beneath her. "Sweet Jesus in heaven...I never knew it could be this good!" she sighed as she looked up at me in wonder.

"I take it you like the way I get the rest of my payment?"

"Oh my god, I think this is better than hiring the best male prostitute in town! I do believe I'm still going to owe you when we are finished! WOW!"

Her legs started sliding from me and I grabbed them and placed her feet on my shoulders (hey it worked with Janet), then I started giving her deep powerful strokes that soon had her head rolling side to side. After a few minutes like this I once more grabbed her ankles and then pushed them way up past her head and held them to the bed as I was now basically fucking straight down into her well fucked pussy. Traci couldn't stop moaning in approval as I pushed her further and further up the precipice towards another huge climax for her. This time I wanted to cum with her and soon I knew I would join her for certain.

Her eyes were locked onto mine whether we were kissing passionately or just face to face while I fucked her incredible tiny body. I saw the little facial change that told me she was going to explode in any moment and I stepped up my cock's pounding deeply within her. "Oh god I'm going to cum!" I told her. She answered with her loudest groan while her pussy gripped me tighter than the locks that hold down the shuttle before launch and my cum blasted out of my balls and deep into her quivering pussy. "Oh god yes I'm cumming inside of you!"

"Do it!" she screamed, her face scrunched with strain from her eminent cum. "Fuck me and give me ALL your cum! Oh fuck yes cum with me! Cum WITH me and fill me with your sperm! Oh god yes that's it! Oh my god Matt, oh my god, oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddd."

After several moments of cuddling together and telling each other how great the other had been I said, "Um, Traci, could I shower before I leave here? I've got one more job to do!"

"Sure thing you stud! Any guy that can make me feel like I do right now can use my shower any way he wants to! But I don't want to loose the feeling of your cock inside of me still pulsing away like it is."

"No problem beautiful woman, just hold on tight." I grabbed her around her ass and held her tight to my crotch as I knee walked to the side of the bed while she clung to me with her arms tight around my neck once more.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No way! You feel too good for me to loose it as well so this is the best way." I started walking towards their master bath as she hugged me even tighter. Just before I got there her hips started trying to fuck onto me so I stopped in my tracks and looped my arms under her thighs and grabbed her ass cheeks. My hands began lifting her up and then pulling her back down hard onto me and in about three minutes Traci flung her head back as an ear piercing scream left her mouth and she came with an earth shattering climax!

Once she came down she groaned in pleasure and rested her head against my chest I resumed walking to the bathroom. Every few steps I could feel her body shudder as a small climax slid through her and she gasped softly. I got the water to temperature and then stepped into the shower with her body still clinging to me. Slowly I turned us around letting the spray get to all sides of us as I continued to hold her quivering body.

I finally stopped with the spray to my back and far enough away that it was hitting me at my lower back and below. We stood there for several more moments before Traci moved her head and kissed my chest, then my neck followed by behind my ear and then across my cheek till she finally found my lips and latched onto them with gusto. It wasn't a feverish kiss like when we were fucking, but it just oozed of her passion and rated in the top three kisses I had ever had. (Looking back, it is still in the top five it was just that intense yet soft)

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,186 Followers