I Want

Story Info
A confession.
800 words
4.38
10.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want ...

I want to look over and see you smile.

I want to walk over and touch your cheek with the curve of my finger.

I want to smile down at you as you reflexively, comfortably lean against my hand.

I want to be able to kneel down in front of you and kiss you.

I want to taste you, to touch you, to have my tongue tease yours ... and be teased in return.

I want to pull you up to your feet and smile as our eyes meet.

I want to wrap my arms around you and squeeze you, hug you, prove to myself that you're really here with me.

I want to move with you to the wall and move you against it, so you can't get away.

I want to keep kissing you, feeling your soft lips kiss back as I slide my hands down your back.

I want to squeeze your ass and pull you against me.

I want to show you just how excited I am to be near you; I want to let you feel how excited I am.

I want to smile as I see the coherency in your look fade and the need, the desire ... the pure hunger sets in.

I want to feel your hands move over and around my body.

I want to slide my hands around and up your body, cupping your breasts before I slide my hands back against the wall.

I want to lose control and kiss you all over -- your lips, your chin, your neck ... everywhere I can find bare skin.

I want to do more.

I want to grind against you.

I want to pull you from the wall and follow you to the bed, your body in front of mine, my hands on your side, your hips, your ass.

I want to reach around you and undo your pants.

I want to feel you push your shoulders against me as I slide my hand inside your panties.

I want to hear you moan as I rub your clit.

I want to hear you gasp as I slide one finger, then another, inside you ... then back out.

I want to feel how wet you are.

I want to feel your hands reach for me, rub against me.

I want to grin as you undo the button, then give up because you just can't focus anymore.

I want to hear the faint cry that comes when your body shakes and your first orgasm hits you.

I want to hold you before letting you turn and sit, then lean back on the bed.

I want to watch the focus in your eyes return.

I want to be able to stand back and let your hands reach up to me and undo my pants.

I want to let you take my clothes off -- and I want to return the favor.

I want you to follow you up the bed as you slide backwards, your arms and hands pulling you closer to the headboard.

I want to have to chase you, steal kisses from you as you move away.

I want to catch you, hold you down, and kiss you hard.

I want to let go -- with one hand -- and I want to feel you breathe into me, against me, as I rub your clit again.

I want to feel you shake, to move, to try and pull away -- and I want to let you get away, but not for long.

I want to meet your eyes, I want to watch, I want to share with you that moment when I slide into you.

I want to start slow because I'm not in a hurry.

I want to push hard against you.

I want to eventually lose control ...

I want to feel your hands squeeze my arms, my skin.

I want to feel your fingers in my hair.

I want to feel your fingernails on my back.

I want to feel you ... against me, with me, around me.

I want to move into you. Again. Again. And another time.

I want to push my cock inside you and feel you around me, squeezing me.

I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you.

I want to feel that high that comes with someone special.

I want to lose my breath.

I want to be there for you when that happens to you.

I want to be able to dreamily smile down at you.

I want to be able to kiss you.

I want to be able to hold you.

And more importantly than all the rest ...

I want to be able to say out loud and forever more,

I want you.