I Want

Story Info
A brother and sister-both with a want.
2.3k words
4.2
112.2k
83
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze like a deer in headlights. What just happened? My big brother, my life long protector lay next to me, his cock spent of all his male DNA. In my womb, all his fertile cock juice sought to find my fertile egg. There is a better than reasonable chance that one of those sperm is already attached to my egg and pushing through the membrane making a baby appear.

All the years I spent deep in lusty thoughts about his body just came true. Today, I knew that reality is better than fantasy as my orgasm-racked body was unable to move. Still I wondered how and why I got myself into this situation. Of course, the simple answer is I got what I wanted.

My brother Don is 23, living on his own across town from where we grew up. He is a journeyman carpenter and makes good money. The big bucks come when he becomes a master carpenter. Don is outside much of his work day and has a deep tan to prove it. He is strong, very fit from the work out he gets everyday on the job. I used to think his best features were his adorably cute stubble filled face and his ability to talk freely about anything. He is still adorably cute and great with conversation; however, I just learned he has an eight inch cock that is very thick and very full filling.

I am almost 21 attending a local college. Where Don is well built, tall and muscular, I am petite, five feet three inches tall and might tip the scales at 105 pounds. I love it when Don embraces me, lifts me off the ground calling me a beautiful princess. I can't remember when he began doing that but I remember him doing it since I was at least 13.

I still live at home although it is not unusual for me to spend nights with Don when he has a weekend off. Until tonight, we were strictly in a close brother-sister relationship in which we were free to talk about anything, including, well, everything.

"Angie," Don whispered, "you are pregnant, I know it and I'm sure you know it also. Please have my baby." This was our first time together in a sexual way. This was my first time having sex without protection. Don is not my first sex partner, he is my second and he knows that my first sex was just a few months ago with my now ex-boyfriend.

"Do you really want me to have a baby with you, Don. How will we explain to mom and dad that my protector didn't protect me?" Of course I knew the answer to the first question, yet answering the second question fell from the easy list to the impossible to answer list.

"Angie, I will buy an early pregnancy test kit then we will know for sure. And, when we know for sure, we will tell mom and dad."

Don shifted his position so he could look into my face. I know he saw his little sister completely content. "Angie, we can do it again if you want."

"If I want," I screamed in my mind. "I want, Don. Tonight, tomorrow, and forever, I want," My body wanted to feel full again, I wanted more of his sperm coaxing a baby into my womb. "I want to be your cowgirl, lay down."

Don's cock was hard and I was wet from my cum and his. I was in no condition to wait out preliminaries; I sat down hard and fast on my brother's cock and immediately shuddered through a tiny orgasm.

I pressed my mound hard into Don's crotch giving my clit a hard rub. Don's cock pressed hard against my g-spot making me cry out in deep pleasure. There are no words to describe the heights of my pleasure and my building orgasm came panting from my mouth as I cried and moaned begging Don to fill me with more of his wet warm cock cream.

My orgasm was both a deep vaginal orgasm linked with a clitoral orgasm. I almost passed out from the intensity. As my pussy muscles squeezed Don's cock, his cock swelled then contracted spilling his hot liquid into me. No doubt, we both know my cycle and know that a baby is already growing. Yes, my brother and I talked about my periods, too.

"Angie," Don spoke my name as he continued holding me against his body, we were still united, "I love holding my beautiful princess like this." I felt his cock move in me.

I squeezed against his wonderful cock when I felt him moving in me. "Your princess feels beautiful." Don's cock remained hard; I realized round three was underway. "We have all night, Don, make it last."

**********

Just days later, Don handed me a pregnancy test kit. "Angie, no mater what it reads, you are my beautiful princess."

"Don, I think mom and dad suspect something is going on between us. I am spending most of my free time with you." Most of my free time with Don was naked in bed. I disappeared into the bathroom.

I read the instructions, then read them again. I read the accuracy statement, the see your doctor statement, and even read the page on hormones and body changes during pregnancy. I was scared and excited when I looked at the results.

I knew without knowing that Don was at the door waiting. Was he being honest when he asked me to have a baby? How will he react when I tell him the test results? The little window of the test stick turned color and soon the answer appeared. The instructions read that a minus sign meant not pregnant and a plus sign meant...

"Open the door, Don. I know you're there." Slowly, light began appearing around the jam as Don opened the door. Don's face shown with concern as he waited to hear the results. "I'm going to be very hormonal for the next few months. You better get family insurance at work."

My brother, my lover, my protector lit up, smiling proudly. "We can do this together, Angie." I leapt into Don's embrace. He said we!

As if hit by a loaded cement truck, Don remembered something I said earlier. "What do you mean mom and dad suspect something!"

"Humm, how could they suspect something, just how. Humm, I wonder."

"Okay, Angie! Why don't I get it?" I laughed, almost roared, at how blind Don was on this point. "Little clues."

Then, as though all the lights came on at once, "Oh, shit! Most of your clothes are here, you sleep here every night, and I made you pregnant."

"They don't know about that last bit." How is it that most of my clothes ended up here in just a few days, was I being that obvious, that carefree about it?

"We have to tell them soon, Angie, this weekend." Don went to his knees, drew me to him as he began kissing my belly and talking to our baby.

I was turned on by his display and Don knew it. We made love both starring at the positive test strip. Don was gentle with me, "It won't hurt our little baby will it," he asked as he filled me with his magical staff.

*********

Don asked our parents to visit his apartment Saturday for lunch. He didn't say our apartment, that would come later. We had a script prepared and knew it wouldn't last long when they learn I am knocked up and want to live with the father of my baby.

Our script was useless to us. Mom walked in and immediately announced. "Angie, you are glowing. You're pregnant aren't you."

"I wanted to be more subtle than that but, yes." Then in show of force, I wrapped my arms around Don.

"Your mother tried to warn me that this could happen. I hope your brother took out the scum who did this to you. That is why you stay here more than home." If dad is this furious, how will he react to Don? I was more afraid than ever now.

Mom spoke again. "Look at how she is hugging your son. You can't figure it out? He is the father!"

Don moved to support me; I was feeling weak. With his support I felt more psychological strength and physical strength.

"We did not plan this," Don exclaimed. "It wasn't an accident either. We already had sibling love, already had respect and trust; we already knew the other's deepest most secret thoughts."

Our father's outburst was not unexpected; however, the venom from his mouth was not expected. "I have no children! I see a worthless slut and a dirty whore monger. I am leaving and will never speak to you again." He stormed out.

Mom didn't follow our dad immediately. "You kids find a way to make a home for yourselves. Don, protect your little sister. Angie, we will keep you on our insurance until the baby is born. I'm not pleased with you, I am angry. Yet, your bodies came from my body and I won't disown my own flesh. I'm going with your dad."

"I'll come get the rest of my things tomorrow, mom," I said, all the time Don held me as my protector and my lover.

**********

"Angie, it isn't as bad as it appears," Don said just after the apartment went quiet. "They are angry and hurt by what we did, but mom said it, they won't disown us. It will be awkward for a while."

The tension in my body broke and I crumpled to the floor crying. Don tried to comfort me, yet I was beyond able to control myself. I felt Don lift me in his arms and set me gently on the couch. Then he sat with me, drew me into his arms and told me to cry. More tears came, but these were not from distress. These tears were of comfort and knowing that Don was there.

I felt his hug, felt his fingers massaging my back and neck, his kisses on top of my head felt like needle pricks of love. As I cried, I became aware that I was turned on by all the events of today and the past few days. My body needed Don's body.

I worked my fingers under the hem of Don's shirt and brought my hands to his chest. I pinched his nipples, "Don, fuck me!"

The shock of hearing myself say fuck me was equalled by the look on Don's face. I was an emotional wreck and wanted the one thing that I hoped would bring me back. I pulled his shirt over his head and sucked his nipples the way he sucks mine.

We jerked and squirmed. Somehow we stripped our clothes. I hovered over Don's lap, grabbed his cock and sat down hard on it and his lap. The sting of his cock suddenly entering me was a surprise. As horny as I was, I wasn't wet enough. I cried out in pain but Don's cock was where I wanted it. Through the sting, I bounced my weight up and down hard making every fiber of my body vibrate to the need of my pussy.

I was possessed as I pounded myself hard onto Don's lap. My natural juice began flowing making it easier to take him. The initial sting became my nerve endings demanding an orgasmic energy release.

My nipples were swollen from excitement, very sensitive to touch. I knew my orgasm was close as I continued my relentless attack on my brother's cock. Don touched my nipples making me slam myself hard onto him. With his cock buried in me, he pinched my sensitive nipples; I exploded in a loud orgasm made stronger by Don alternating pinches on my nipples.

My body was no longer mine, I belonged to my brother and he belonged to me. Even as my orgasm spun me out of control, I continued pounding myself on Don's cock. I wanted more.

Letting myself up, I fell to the floor with legs spread wide. "Get that cock back in. You're not done fucking me!"

Don hoisted my legs and locked his arms behind my knees almost bending me in half. Then it happened again, the sting of sudden penetration. In this position, Don filled me more fully and now he took up the relentless pounding of my pussy. We locked our bodies in pure animalistic lust. I needed to cum more.

A second orgasm built quickly as I moaned, cried, and screamed out my pleasure. When this orgasm hit, it was so strong that I bucked Don off me and squirted my cum all over him, me, the floor. I soaked us then took him back in me. I was cumming like I've never known a woman could cum. I squirted three more times before my body quit.

"No more, Don! I can't take anymore! Stop!"

Don stopped although he did not withdraw from my saturated and sated pussy. "Are you okay, Angie. I have never seen this part of you."

My intent gaze into Don's face made me aware. "Don, this part of me is because of a part of you." I was strangely comfortable on the hard floor. I had several intense orgasms before I begged Don to stop. I squirted my cum all over us and felt the soothing lotion rubbing our bodies. Don relaxed his hold on my legs, leaving me sensing a different, tender, feeling.

We remained locked at the hip. Hard cock, still splitting my pussy, began slow and very gentle movements in me. It felt good. "Don't rush, Don. We have the rest of our lives to finish."

I know he felt it also. Something about us changed at that moment. We were more as one body than as two. With baby in me, we three made long satisfying love.