I Want a New Drug

Story Info
New drug discovery leads to a wild orgy.
4.2k words
4.34
104.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
413 Followers

There are two little-known secrets about the human body and pharmacology. One, many if not most of the major breakthroughs in the pharmaceuticals industry are actually accidents. Two, many if not most of our moods and feelings are based on chemical reactions within our body. Some are when our body excretes a particular chemical into our blood stream like adrenaline or dopamine. Others are when we take drugs that alter our chemical composition such as depression drugs. More on this later.

My name is Kevin Shaw and I'm a Level III Pharmacology Researcher with Alton Laboratories. It sounds like quite the title I know, but really, I'm the one who decided to get a Masters in Chemistry and found a job at a drug company. I get to do some of the routine work that happens whenever we are testing a new drug. I run tests, wait for results, and then write up a report. Most of my job is watching colors change, things grow, things die, or injecting mice with compounds.

I have worked here for about three years and jumped from project to project. Alton Labs is a major drug company and they manufacture everything from vitamins to cancer drugs to erectile dysfunction drugs. One thing that surprises me is that many of the projects don't actually have a goal in mind. Rather they are just experimenting with various drug combinations to see what they do. There are dozens of stories about how a drug we use today was actually being designed for a completely other purpose.

The current project I'm working on is Project Cookie. We are testing a new weight loss drug that is supposed to trick your body into fighting fat as if it were an infection. It has its dangers such as a high fever and severe clotting, but so far, the results seem intriguing.

One night, I'm going through a routine set of trials where we inject mice with a variation of the compound and then compare them over a set time to control mice that were not injected. The mice need to be watched constantly and we work in shifts. I was the unlucky one to get the night shift. The night shift isn't the worst thing but it is incredibly boring. I know, you are thinking that I can just kick back and watch TV or play games, but really I can't. One guy did that and missed some reactions and caused a drug to be classified as safe when it caused severe negative reactions in 10% of the population.

It was time for my shift and I walked into the locker room and found my friends Jake, Sarah, and Robert. They were just finishing the evening shift and were putting their coats back into their lockers. Jake and Robert I knew from college and we all started here at the same time. Sarah started a few months ago and she was definitely the hot one of the department. All three of us hit on her all the time and she really ate it up. She was about 5' 5", 110 pounds, C-size breasts, long blonde hair and just gorgeous!

"Hey guys. What's up?" I said walking in and opening my locker.

"Hey Kevin...got the night shift tonight?" Jake asked as he stared at Sarah's chest.

"No. I just love it here I decided to give up my apartment and live here. It is so cozy!" I mocked Jake's lame and obvious question. Sarah smiled at me and then looked up to see Jake staring at her chest.

"You know Jake, if you stare long enough, they start to grow right before your eyes."

"Right on!" Jake responded as he leaned in towards her perky breasts covered tightly with her sweater.

"Well, you guys have fun with that. I have to get to the lab."

"See you Kevin!" Sarah said and she waived.

I walked into the lab to see only a few remaining techs from the evening shift. I started up my set of trials and I had 25 compounds to test. The idea is that we generate combinations of the compound in question with everything we can think of, then test, and retest to see if there are any statistical reactions. I know...boring. I injected four test mice with each serum and sat there for hours watching the mice for any unusual activity and as you may expect, there wasn't any. They are mice. They walk around, sleep, drink, eat, poop, and if they are adventurous, they may take a stroll on their wheel.

About two hours into my shift, I started to notice some odd behavior. Well...not odd, but unusual for mice. I started to notice that all the mice injected with serum 14518k started to have sex. I mean all of them! The control mice and mice from other serums simply did mice-like things. The test mice were all on top of each other and going at it. I took notes and they were really enjoying themselves. For several hours, all they did was fuck. I noticed that the males seemed to go forever. They would fuck the female and then fuck her again and again and again.

After a few hours, they all calmed down and went back to their normal routines. It was as if nothing happened. I had to say I was astonished. It doesn't seem that this drug is going to help them lose fat unless they are burning it off through strenuous exercise. I took my notes, wrote up my report, and turned it in at the end of my shift. I did consider just keeping it to myself. I had to say I would love to inject Sarah with some of that stuff, but I knew that it dangerous. It could kill her and I could go to jail. I wasn't going to have any of that.

The next day, my lab supervisor asked me about my report and we reviewed the tapes. We pulled the report of what composed serum 14518k and found that it was the testing compound mixed with some vitamin E, D, and K compounds, along with some trace minerals. Nothing seemed extraordinary. We decided to carry on with normal testing and that means that whenever we get an unusual reaction, we perform the test again for about a week to see if the reaction occurs again.

I performed the test again each night that week on the mice. Like clockwork, they performed as expected. My supervisor decided to expand the testing and then classified serum 14518k as a new compound. He called in Jake and we started to work on it together.

Jake and I worked on Project Lemon, the new name for serum 14518k, for the next several months. We performed a natural progression of testing. Any variation of the compound didn't produce any results. It was fascinating if you ask me. Even slight variations of the combinations would ruin the results.

"Man, this stuff is pretty cool. It makes these little guys just fuck their brains out" Jake said as he stared at the cages.

"No kidding. I'm surprised they don't get hurt but they just fuck for hours and then they are done."

"Don't you wish we could give some of this to Sarah? Man, I could fuck her for hours!" Jake said as he stared at Sarah's ass in the next room.

"Whatever man. It would be cool until she dies from some weird reaction."

We continued our testing and results were looking great. The mice were consistently getting results and there were no negative side effects. That is unless you consider pregnancy a side effect. I wouldn't, but it naturally comes with fucking for three hours.

We all felt like we found the new Viagra. The only ones who knew about this were Jake, our supervisor, and me. It was normal for us to keep our projects to ourselves. Not to mention that there were thousands of projects going on so nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Our testing finally progressed through the normal trial methods and after about a year, we reached a point of actually testing on humans. This was something we were waiting for.

We have a normal flow of people willing to submit themselves to testing for cash. Everything was safe, but there is always chance that something could react differently in a human or particular human than in an animal. After all, that is why we call them tests.

We found a small group of people who were selected for our testing. We needed younger people with no history of cardiac problems, good health, physically fit, and no STDs or HIV. We also had to tell them that they were going to take a drug that could make them sexually aroused and more willing to have sex. It doesn't taint the results because we do blind study with a control group with sugar pills so they don't know if they are getting the drug or not.

There were 20 people in the group; ten females and ten males. All of them were fit and all the girls looked really fuckable. We lined everyone up and we randomly chose half to get the drug and half got sugar pills. From there, we told them they can go home and they should tell us if anything happens out of the ordinary.

The next day, every person who got the drug came back early to tell us what happened. They were all smiling and they obviously had a great night of sex. One girl told us that she went home and then had an uncontrollable urge to have sex. She ended up having sex with not only her two roommates, but also their six friends and three guys from down the hall.

One guy told us that he had sex with his girlfriend 29 times in one night and came every time. He was amazed and he said he fucked her until she passed out.

Another girl told us that she too needed to have sex but unfortunately didn't have anyone around and she ended up masturbating to orgasm more than 50 times. Her pussy was so raw that she was walking funny.

The tests were deemed a success and our supervisor started to move the drug forward with testing and we performed more human testing. Jake and I had other thoughts.

"Kevin" Jake whispered to me in the locker room as I walked in. "Kevin! This is our chance! We know it won't hurt her. I want to give Sarah the drug! We can so have sex with her!"

I stood there conflicted. I really did want to fuck her. I thought about her perfect body and her tight jeans she would sometimes wear under her lab coat. However, this could also be considered rape and she would figure out what happened when she learns about the drug we are working on.

"Come on man! I have a plan." Jake said.

"Oh really. What is that?"

"The three of us are working next Friday evening shift. We are all off at 8:00. The drug takes about two to four hours to start working. She also normally has a Red Bull right around 6:00. I can slip some into her Red Bull and she should start feeling it just about the time we leave."

"Oh and how does that mean she is going to have sex with us? She could just leave and find someone else" I asked.

"That is the thing! We all ready have plans to go to a movie! Remember? That new horror zombie thing? She has been talking about it for weeks" he reminded me as his eyes bulged out of his head.

My head started to run through how things would go. The thought of fucking her just made my dick jump and now it was going to happen.

"Well what is she going to say when she figures out we drugged her and pretty much raped her?"

"This isn't rape. You heard those girls. They wanted it. Each of those people reported a positive experience. None of them felt raped or that they didn't want to have sex because they did!"

"Well..." I couldn't take it anymore. "Okay. I'm totally in."

That Friday came and right at 6:00, Jake spoke up, "I'm a little tired. I can use a Red Bull. Sarah, do you want one?"

Sarah looked up from her computer screen, stopped typing her report, said, "Are you kidding. I definitely need one. Kevin, do you want one?"

"Sure. That sounds pretty good."

Jake disappeared and Sarah spoke up, "Hey Kevin, can you help me with this?"

"Sure."

I walked over and we talked through some steps of filing her reports. The whole time I stared down her shirt and thought to myself how great it would be to get a hold of those amazing breasts. Jake walked back into the lab drinking his Red Bull and then handed us ours. I was surprised to see that Sarah's was still closed and that he didn't open it. I was wondering if he put the drug in or not.

She opened her Red Bull, took a sip, and then set it on the counter. "Thanks Kevin. That worked. I hate this system."

I opened my drink, "No problem" I said as I took my first drink.

Sarah finished what she was doing and then she took her drink and then drank the whole thing at once. My dick popped up at the thought of the drug coursing through her veins. I thought about how she was going to start to get more horny than she has ever been in her life in just a few hours and how she was going to fuck our brains out.

I finished my Red Bull and I managed to get over to Jake and asked him, "Hey Jake, did you...?"

"He looked at Sarah and said, "Oh....yeah. Of course."

"How? It was still closed."

"Haven't you ever heard of a needle? I got it prepped last night with a little hole in the top and then sealed it over."

"Oh....that is awesome" I said as I finished the last of my drink.

"Yeah...you can't even taste it can you?"

My eyes shot open. "What? What do you mean? Did you put it in mine too?"

"Well yeah dip shit. Of course I did. In mine too" Jake said as he shook his empty can.

"I thought we were just going to drug Sarah?"

"Well how do you think we are going to keep up with her? She is going to be a horny she-devil and if we didn't take the drug, there would be no way we could keep having sex with her. You heard those guys. They had sex dozens of times and they could go for hours. Can you imagine!?"

My eyes glanced down at my empty can and I started to think about what the night may be like. I looked back up at Jake. He had a smile from ear to ear and I could tell that he could hardly wait to get inside of Sarah. I even felt my dick start to grow hard. Whether it was from the drug or the fantasy of finally fucking Sarah, I wasn't sure.

Jake and I went back to our desks and we started to wrap things up. I couldn't focus at all. My mind was racing and all I thought of was sliding my long hard dick into Sarah's slopping wet pussy. I kept glancing over to Sarah to see if there were any effects. After only about 30 minutes, I noticed that her face was rather flushed. She stood up and took her lab coat off and she looked pretty hot. She was a little sweaty and I wondered what sexual thoughts may be going through her head.

We finished when 8:00 came around and it was time to go. I quickly stood up and raced over to Sarah's desk and I saw her sitting there, blankly staring at some papers. Her breathing was deep and heavy and she was sweating. I started to wonder if she was okay when she looked at me and just stared. This was different. Her face was flushed and she was staring at me with a wanton look. She wanted me. I could tell.

I could feel the drug working on me too. It coursed through my veins. My dick was rock hard straining against my pants and pulsing with my heartbeat. She stood up and without a thought, our faces locked together in a deep kiss. Her mouth sucked my tongue inside her mouth and she licked the inside of my teeth with complete abandonment.

I couldn't resist her body. I felt the urge growing inside of me to fuck her. I ripped her shirt off from behind her and our bodies separated only long enough for me to toss it to the side. I reached down and tore open her pants and she shoved them down to the floor and kicked them off. She reached down, unbuckled my pants, and pushed them down along with my boxers. My dick sprang to attention and almost hit her in the face as she jostled my pants to the ground.

We scurried and removed the rest of our clothes and finally, once we were completely naked, she laid back on the floor and spread her legs with a clear invitation to fuck her ripe body. I looked down at her pussy and saw that it was red and very puffy. She was so wet; I could see moisture inside her lips and even the insides of her thighs.

I fell to my knees and with my right hand, I guided my dick into her awaiting love hole. With one smooth thrust, I completely entered her body and watched as her back arched, her arms spread out and tried to grab onto the floor, her eyes shut tight, and she let out a moan. She wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me in more and more with each thrust. Her body felt so amazing.

I looked up and finally saw Jake standing there naked and stroking a huge hard on. I plunged deep into Sarah and then got an idea. I pulled out of her pussy and stood up.

"Stand up and bend over Sarah."

She jumped to her feet and turned around to press her ass against my body. I reached my dick under and slid it inside as she grabbed her ankles. Once I was inside, I grabbed all her hair, pulled her head back, and lined her up to Jake's cock. She didn't need any encouragement because she gobbled him up in one motion.

I held her hips and Jake held her head as we maneuvered her body back and forth between us. I could feel my cum boiling up inside of my balls and after only a few minutes, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back impaling her deep onto my cock as I filled her awaiting womb full of my simmering seed. She gave out a soft whimper with each of my spurts.

I looked up and saw Jake's eyes shut tight as he quickly grabbed her head. He pressed his dick into her and I could hear her gag slightly as Jake let out a moan. Her arms reached up and held his dick in place as she swallowed every drop.

I pulled my dick out of her and saw cum ooze out of her pussy. I noticed my dick wasn't soft at all and I was ready to go again. I pulled her up and turned her around. Pushing her back onto the edge of the desk, she sat down and lifted her legs around me as I dove inside for another round. Sliding in, her body tensed and she wrapped her legs and arms around my body and climbed onto me.

I thrust my dick in and out of her pussy. She was so wet we made slopping sounds with each pounding. We kept driving into each other for several minutes without pausing. I was amazed about my energy and my endurance. Normally, I have to say, I only last a minute or two, here I am pounding into a girl, for the second round, for almost 10 minutes.

Sarah began to tense and she tightened her grip around me. She dug her nails into my back and I felt her body start to convulse. Her pussy seemed to gush liquid and she let out a scream. Her orgasm gripped my dick and sent me over the edge as I came for a second time into her pussy. I felt a huge amount of semen pump out of me and deep into her body.

After we calmed down, I let her down and she wobbled as she stood on her own feet again. We turned and I saw that Jake was standing there jacking off while we fucked and he had obviously come several times as there was a lot of cum on the floor.

Sarah slowly sauntered over to Jake and knelt down to the floor. She sucked his dick into her mouth and cleaned up the oozing cum off the tip. Once clean, she stood back up and pushed Jake backwards into an office chair. He slumped down into the chair and provided an ample area for Sarah to sit down onto his lap which she quickly followed.

She straddled over his legs, reached down and aimed his dick into her awaiting pussy. Once in position, she lowered herself down and impaled her throbbing pussy onto his love pole. He put his hands onto her hips and she slowly ground her hips around forcing his dick deep inside of her.

She put her hands on his chest and they fucked. I walked around them stroking my hard cock and loved it. They fucked continually for at least twenty minutes and I found myself cumming every few minutes. Each load just as big if not bigger. Sometimes I would spray it all over her back and sometimes it would just gush out onto the floor into a pile.

She started to bounce up and down harder as her tits jumped and down. She started to let out a scream and she arched her back and her whole body shook violently. Jake moaned as he came into her spasming pussy. I watched them both as he pumped his load deep into her body.

As her orgasm subsided, she slowly writhed her body on his still hard dick and in seconds I saw her come again. She shuddered and she grabbed her crotch and stuck her fingers into her mouth. She gasped for air and seemed to continue to orgasm for more than a minute. I watched Jake sit back and actually come three more times into her as she sat on him.

lambo69
lambo69
413 Followers
12