I Want To Know What Love Is Ch. 01

Story Info
A sibling love affair.
1.6k words
4.18
79.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laimun
laimun
68 Followers

Ann is a mother of two boys, aged 18 and 21. She has been divorced for almost 15 years and lived alone with them. There have been suitors but she has never had any physical contact with them. Her life revolved around the children. She has her own business, doing part time editing for the local media.

Ann is 40 years old and just celebrated her birthday two weeks ago. She is almost 5 foot 10 inches tall, with a slim body. Her breasts are full, and do not sag. Her tiny waist makes her buttocks jut out, round and voluptuous. Her body had stood the ages since she had not been with a man from the time of her divorce.

Somehow, she had not craved for the joys of sex all this while. Anne was just involved with her work and caring for the boys.

Her brother Mark is 3 years older. Mark is married and has three children, living in the neighboring county, some 30 miles to the south.

Besides Ann, Mark has two elder sisters but he and Ann has always been very close, being the 2 younger siblings. They shared the same interests and always confined in each other whenever they have problems.

Mark had always had a crush on Ann, ever since they were adolescents. When he first began to masturbate, he visualizes that it was Ann that he was making love with.

One day, when he was 20, he could not stop himself and began his indulgence of peeping whenever Ann was taking her bath. He bored a small hole at the wooden wall of the bathroom. When Ann was in the toilet, he presses his face onto the hole and for the first time, Mark saw his sister naked.

He watched with his beating heart, his sister taking off her clothes. When she slipped her bra off her shoulders, he almost came. Her pear shaped breasts came into view and he could see her pink nipples, long and pointy. Her hands went to her panties and slid them down. He saw the soft hair on her pussy. Then she went under the shower.

Mark forced himself to turn away and went to his room. Lying on his bed, he took off his shorts and his hand grabbed hold of his straining stiff cock and began masturbating. In a moment he came, his sperm splashing all over his chest. Breathing heavily, he rested for awhile. The memory of Ann's nude body kept coming back to him and he felt his penis hardening again. He strokes it and soon he came again. Taking the tissue by his bedside, he wiped away his sperm.

Mark was peeping at his sister bathing over the years until he left for college. He wonders at times the amount of sperm that he had ejaculated dreaming of his sister.

When Ann got married, he was insanely jealous of her husband. Just thinking of him making love to Ann's wonderful body and penetrating her makes him hate both of them. But there was nothing that he could do.

In time, Mark got married too. But whenever he makes love to his wife, he kept imagining that it was Ann he was fucking.

Ann divorced from her husband because she found out that he was having an affair with his office colleague. Mark was sad for her but deep down inside, he felt happy that finally he was not having the pleasure of enjoying his true love's body anymore.

It was on that fateful Tuesday when Mark dropped by Ann's house. The children were at school. As usual, she did not lock the front door and he walked in. He does that whenever he was in the neighborhood. He always looked her up when he was around, to see if she and the children needed anything. Going into the kitchen, he saw that Ann was not there. He called out her name but there was no reply.

Mark knocked on her bedroom door softly. "It's Mark," he said.

He heard Ann called out, "Come in, it's not locked."

Pushing open the door, he stepped in. Ann was sitting at her dressing table, combing her hair. "Hi, brother, nice to see you," she turned her head, smiling at him.

Mark walked in and sat in the single lounge chair at the side of the bed. "The kids in school," Mark asked, knowing well that they were. "Aha," she replied, "they will be quite late today, having extras classes."

She turned back to face the mirror and continued to comb her hair.

Mark stole a glance at Ann's back and saw that she was wrapped in her towel, her soft hair falling on her bare shoulders. He had been in her room many times but this was the first time that she was clad in her towel. He did not know whether to leave and let her dress. But he could not seem to stand up and his heart was beating rapidly.

Ann stood up and faced him. "Hey, give me a moment, I've got to get dressed," she told him. Mark looked at her, and could see her body contours enveloped in her towel. "Mark, please," she said.

Mark stood up and for a moment their eyes held. It seems as though time stood still and then he took the few steps that separated them. He now stood at arm's length from her. "Mark," her voice almost in a whisper, "what...?" her eyes like a frighten doe.

As though in a trance, he took her hands and placed them to her sides. His hands then reached to her shoulders and he peeled the towel off. Her breasted were exposed to him. He pushed the towel down and it dropped to the floor. Ann stood naked.

She was dumbstruck and almost fell if not for the dressing table that pressed against her buttocks. Ann was in shock. In that moment, she could not comprehend that her brother had taken off her towel and that she was now standing completely nude in front of him.

Mark was also trembling, seeing his mature sister naked for the first time. His eyes took in her beautifully shaped breasts, breasts that he had last seen so many years ago. The pair gently sloping but firm and heavy with those protruding nipples now elongated like erasers. He could see her soft down hairs. They were still wet from her bath.

Ann clasped her hands to hide her breasts and tried to clamp her thighs together to hide her forbidden treasures from her brother's eyes.

Ann was so ashamed and closed her eyes, her voice stammering, "why, Mark, why are you doing this to me, this is so wrong." Her body was shivering as she sobbed.

Mark just stood there, not knowing what to do. But even in the moment of unplanned motives, he knew he had crossed the barrier and there could be no way back. His incestuous need for his sister had finally cumulated in his act of stripping her for his needs.

Placing his hands on her face, he lifted her to look into her eyes that she kept tightly shut. With tears falling down her cheeks, he kissed her lips. He could taste the salty tears as they kept streaming down but he could not stop himself. He was gently with her as his tongue sort to move between her lips and into her mouth. He invaded her soft mouth and their tongues met for the first time. He drank in her hungrily as she could not stop his lust. He felt her shaking, her body wracked with sobs.

Lifting his mouth off her, he clasped her to his chest, whispering in her against her ear, "forgive me, I love you so much, I love you more than you ever know."

"Please, no, nooooo," Ann kept crying softly.

He slowly pushed her from him and lifted her and sat her on the dressing table. Holding both her hands, he unclasped them and looked at her breasts. He moved his head down to her chest and his tongue glided across her nipples. Ann's body shook when she felt him and her nipples grew hard.

His mouth closed on one and he sucked her like a baby. Her nipple began to grow engorged in his mouth. Sucking one and then the other, he released her hands and he moved to cup her breasts, gently squeezing them while he sucked. He felt as though he was milking her.

Ann could feel her brother's incestuous mouthing of her nipples and although she knew that the act was sinful, she could not stop her love juice from wetting her. She had never felt this way before, not even with her former husband. She could almost feel her breast growing bigger and fuller, her nipples stone hard as he kept sucking them.

Suddenly, they heard voices. It was the children.

Pushing Mark's head off her, she said in a panic stricken voice, "it's the kids, please go Mark."

Mark was panting when he lifted he head and Ann could see that the front of his pants was wet. He had ejaculated at that very moment.

"Go, Mark, please leave now," Ann said as she picked up her towel from the floor and went into the bathroom.

Mark quickly, wiped his mouth with a clean towel from the rack and walked out of her room. As he walked out to the porch, the children greeted him, "hi, Uncle Mark."

"Hi kids, had a good day in school," he replied, hoping that they could not read his flustered face. He got into his car, honks them and drove off.

Driving down the road, he realized what he had done. He had tasted the forbidden love for his sister, something that he had only dreamed and thought about all these years.

Part II to follow soon.

laimun
laimun
68 Followers