I Want to Know You

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to popped cherries.
2.4k words
4.32
49.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Sam was new to dating. He'd just entered college, an hour by train from his small town life. His eyes were open for the first time. His schooling years were spent at an all boys private school, girls were as much of a mystery to him as astrophysics. The first day on campus they were everywhere, skinny jeans, hot pants, tank tops, dresses. His eyes strained to open any wider, and his mouth absent-mindedly hung open as he gawked at them.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!"

The yell had brought him back to reality. A gorgeous girl in a short skirt and a business shirt had broken a heel, spilling books and papers everywhere. Always the kind-hearted soul, Sam went to assist her.

"Can I help you with that?" he said in a timid voice.

"Piss off, creep!" the girl snapped back. Sam's face dropped, puzzled, as he stepped backwards.

"Sorry, I'll go."

The young woman looked him in the eye and softened. She forced a weak smile.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm just used to assholes hitting on me all the god-damn time." she blew a rogue hair dangling from her tightly bound ponytail, glaring at it when it returned. Sam decided then that he really likes redheads.

"I'm Marnie. Who are you?"

"Sam."

"Well Sam," she said, a grin creeping across her face, "Are you going to help me pick this shit up or what?"

Sam's smile matched hers as he nodded, and collected her things.

"Thanks Sam. You're a special guy. What are you doing this evening?"

Sam was taken aback. The mere thought of an unscheduled clandestine meeting with a member of the opposite sex was completely unknown to him.

"Uh, n-nothing," a stammer forming, the situation having just become a lot more complicated.

"Well S-Sam," She playfully responded, "You can buy me a drink down at the O'Reilly pub down the road. I'll see you at seven. Ciao!"

"B-bye"

Sam watched, smiling, as Marnie awkwardly walked down the footpath.

"Fuck it!" he heard her yell as her other heel broke.

---

"No mum, I'll be late tonight, I've, uh, made some friends and we're going to grab a drink. I'll probably be home at ten."

Sam scanned the bar for a sign of Marnie, but she wasn't there yet. He checked his watch, twelve to seven. Was he being too keen? Probably.

"Yeah, alright mum, I'll see you later."

"Sam!"

"Jesus!"

"Close. Nice to see I can make you jump."

Marnie had changed clothes. She'd traded in her skirt for a nice pair of jeans, and her broken heels for some sensible flats. Her t-shirt had a distressed print of the old Batman logo, and her beautiful red hair flowed freely down her shoulders.

"Wow," Sam said, flabbergasted, "You look so different."

"Good different?"

"Very good different."

Marnie's green eyes flashed as she received the compliment. She beamed with pride.

"I'm sorry about how I acted today. I find it easier to be an abrasive bitch to get through the day. That's why I actually wanted to buy you a drink. Nice guys are rare, and I'd like to get to know you."

Her freckled face blushed slight, not that Sam noticed, as he gazed deeply into her eyes. The stammer returned.

"S-sure."

"Oh, silly, I'm not going to bite. Not unless you ask me to."

Sam felt a stirring in his trousers. Quickly misdirecting, he motioned to a seat at the bar.

"Two beers please."

---

The evening rushed by. Sam and Marnie shared everything, favourite haunts, awful jokes, mods for Minecraft. They laughed, they cheered, and while the other wasn't looking they admired each other. Last call came, and they stumbled out, more than tipsy, laughing at each other's unco-ordination. Sam called Marnie a cab, which shortly after pulled up beside them. Marnie opened the door and turned back, trying to focus on which was the real Sam. Grabbing his collar, she went for it, pulling him closer to her, her waiting lips latching onto his in a long kiss. Unconsciously, Sam's hands travelled to her waist, pulling her in.

The car horn beeped, shattering the moment. Marnie smiled a weak but happy smile, and went to get in the car.

"That's just mean! You leave me with that?"

Marnie wheeled around, a devilish grin on her face. She reached forward, grabbing Sam's erect cock through his jeans and stroking it.

"How about now? Am I evil or what?'

"The devil."

"Indeed."

She clambered into the car, sitting on the far seat.

"Are you getting in or what?"

Sam looked puzzled through clouded eyes.

"Do I have to grab you again?"

His eyes widened.

"OH!"

"Yeah 'oh'. Get in.

---

The cab ride to Marnie's house was a blur. The charge seemed more expensive than it should have been to Sam, but he was distracted by other things. The alcohol's buzz was wearing off, and they were seeing each other clearly. Marnie took Sam's hand and led him up the stairs to the porch. With the door unlocked and open, a pleasant aroma of jasmine wafted out. Sam felt relaxed as he crossed the threshold. Marnie closed the door behind him quietly as he surveyed the big, and yet lonely house.

"Sam," a whisper from behind him. He turned to her, and she slowly walked towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands on her waist, they came together, their bodies warming each other through their clothing. Gently they held each other, kissing lightly, swaying gently. His hands explored her back, dipping underneath the shirt to gently caress her skin. The kiss quietly ended, their lips hovering millimetres apart. Marnie exhaled, sighing. She opened her eyes, looking intensely into Sam's.

"I want to know you."

She led him up the stairs, his hand in hers. When they reached her bedroom she beckoned him to sit on the bed, and stood awkwardly in front of him. Staring intensely into each other's eyes, she slowly pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a black lacy bra supporting two creamy white breasts. Sam refused to sit down. Calmly, without breaking her gaze, he stood up, placing his hands on her hips. She liked that, his hands were warm. He leaned in to kiss her, lifting a hand to stroke her hair. As he did, her hands slipped behind her, uncoupling her bra, and she gave it enough space to fall to the floor.

Sam pulled her closer, his motions becoming slightly faster, more needy. Their kiss become more passionate, their tongues meeting and fighting between them. She could feel him become hard, and she began to grind her pussy against him through the ever tightening fabric. His breathing becoming rapid, Sam pulled away, frantically removing his shirt, taking in the sight of Marnie's body as she lowered her jeans. Her black panties showed no hint of hair beneath them, and moisture was coming through. As she watched him slowly unbutton his trousers, she moved to lay on the bed, its cool softness comforting her increasing nervousness. Sam, now in his underwear, lay down next to each other. He sensed her apprehension.

"What's wrong?"

Marnie hesitated for a moment. She looked Sam up and down, and then closed her eyes.

"Please be gentle with me. I'm new at this."

Sam raised his eyebrows.

"But, you're so confident, so sexual, I thought-"

"Masks, Sam. All masks. I try to chase people away because I'm afraid. But you stayed with me. No-one has ever done that before. Why?"

"I thought you were beautiful. That's all. How could I say no?"

"You're so gentle. We've known each other for a day and I trust you with all my heart. Tell me what insanity this is."

"I don't know, but I feel it too. Marnie, I'm a virgin too. I want you to be the one that changes that."

Marnie leaned in, meeting him in a lover's embrace. Their bodies pressed into each other, her pussy grinding on his shaft through the thin material. Sam's hand caressed her breasts, soft, supple, the nipple erect and stiff. His fingers lightly traced lines around her right breast, tingling lines of goosebumps following them. Their kiss became more intense, deeper, more frantic. Sam's hands pulled her skin, massaging her back. The head of his cock breached the top of his waistband, desperately trying to penetrate what lay beyond her panties.

Marnie stopped and pulled back, a look of passion in her eyes. She rolled his shoulder, forcing him flat on his back. She crept down, hands sliding down his body, his nipples hardening with the sensation. She dipped her tongue into his belly button, and then made her way down to his head, licking the pre-cum from it. She dragged down his underwear and his hard cock sprung forth. Her small hands gripped, and slowly her mouth engulfed the head.

"Ohhhh..."

The sigh became longer the deeper he went. When he hit the back of her throat she pulled back, and slid up and down, saliva dripping down the sides. He ran his fingers through her hair, a sensation she enjoyed, icy tingles running up and down her spine. She smiled as she went faster, noticing his hips were gyrating in rhythm. His grip on the back of her head tightened as he forced her to go faster, faster.

"Oh god, I'm almost there. Oh god. Oh. Ohhhh..."

Sam thrust himself as deep as she would take him and released it all, the sheer power of his orgasm filling her mouth with cum. Marnie swallowed and swallowed as much as she could take, relishing every last drop, her first blowjob.

Marnie straddled Sam's thighs as he softened, his breathing heavy, his body covered in goosebumps. She wiped what remained of his seed from her lips, licking them clean.

"My god, Marnie. That was incredible. That was amazing. Kiss me."

"But I just-"

"Don't care, kiss me!"

Marnie and Sam locked lips furiously, their tongues thrashing against each other's. She pressed herself into him, grinding against his now flaccid cock. It was the kiss, the powerful kiss, that sparked it back to life. It twitched and rose, ready for round two. But first, Sam needed to repay the favour.

Using all his strength, he tossed Marnie over like a rag doll, the move, the power, bringing a smile to her face. She knew what was coming.

"Your turn Marnie."

In one swift pull, Marnie was naked, the cool air caressing her hot lips, and she shivered in excitement. Sam ran his hands over her body, rubbing her hips, her breasts, her neck, her thighs. Finally as they slowly came to rest on her inner thighs, he leaned forward, his breath stimulating her excited clit. As his tongue lightly touched her lips, her legs bent up and her hands shot out, burying themselves in his hair. She pulled him to her, his tongue embedded in her folds. And it danced. He swirled and twirled, penetrating, reaching, exploring everywhere.

He knew what he was doing, he'd seen porn stars do it, he knew the technique. His tongue travelled up to her clit, circling it. He flicked across it, back and forth, quickly. He wormed and squirmed, her grip getting ever tighter. He moved his fingers from her thighs, and with his middle finger traced the opening to her moist hole. Slowly, he entered her. Just behind her inner lips he found a bulb. He discovered that when stimulated, this bulb caused Marnie's legs to clench and her to scream in pleasure. Sam flicked, twitched and rubbed his finger until Marnie was writhing on the bed in ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, there, oh, yes, oh, oh god!"

Sam made a final swirling motion and Marnie's juices flowed forth, and he lapped it up.

"YEEEEESSSSS!!!!"

Spent, riding the glow of her first real orgasm, Marnie's muscles became jelly.

"Oh Sam. That- that was pure heaven."

"We're not done yet."

Marnie looked up to see Sam slide on a condom and line up his head with her dripping hole.

"Oh yes Sam, but please be gentle."

"We'll take it slow."

Slowly, bit by bit, Sam slid his cock into her, looking for her cherry. An obstruction, and he stopped.

"Are you ready Marnie? This will sting a bit."

Marnie braced herself.

"I'm ready. Do it!"

With one deft motion he broke her, and she let out a pained yelp. He reached his full depth, and stopped.

"Are you ok Marnie?"

"Don't stop! Keep going!"

Sam slowly began to thrust in and out of her, pumping her harder and harder. He reached a good rhythm, and Marnie's body began to relax. As he looked down, Sam saw a small amount of blood at the base of the condom, and felt a moment's hesitation for having caused her pain. His doubts were erased when her hips began to pump in time with him, each thrust slapping louder.

"Oh yes Sam! Right there, right there, faster. Oh god yes!"

Her cries spurred him on, his speed increasing.

"OHHH AHHH!!!"

Marnie's back arched, her breasts reaching for the heavens. Sam enjoyed this view, and watched the jiggle of her breasts as each thrust brought him closer to his second release.

Marnie flopped back down, her fiery red hair matted with sweat, a wickedness in her eyes.

"Sam. I'm protected. I want you to take off the condom. I want to really feel you, and you to really feel me. I want to feel your hot cum inside me. I want to feel it in me. Cum in me Sam. Cum in me."

Sam stopped, pulled out, and removed the condom. Returning to her warm sex his cock felt sensations he never felt before. Marnie clenched with each thrust, the friction causing his cock to harden further. He had a need, an insatiable desire, to be inside her, faster, deeper. He wanted to be one with her.

The familiar tingle at the base of his cock signalled the impeding tide. He pumped as hard as he could, his cock tingling in pleasure as his orgasm built.

"Marnie! Marnie! I'm cumming!"

Through ragged breaths Marnie replied in a squeal.

"Me tooooo!!! OH FUCK MEEEE!!!"

Sam let loose, his hot cum drenching Marnie's inner walls. In pure heart stopping pleasure he thrust, again and again, until he was spent. He collapsed on top of her, enjoying their combined warmth. The pair glowed, radiating satisfied passion. When he had softened, Sam pulled out of her, a trickle of cum following. They rolled to face each other, and gazed, contented into each other's eyes, Sam playing lazily with Marnie's nipple.

Sam smiled cheekily.

"I think we should go out."

Marnie snickered in delight.

"I think we should too. I should also get new heels."

"Definitely."