I Want To See The People Fucking Ch. 1

Story Info
Chinese wife surprises husband with request.
6.4k words
4.17
98.9k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaf
kaf
10 Followers

My wife is Chinese, and like many Chinese girls, was very shy when we first met. I was travelling in China on business when I met her and although she seemed interested in me, it was difficult to be sure. The language barrier didn't help, as her English was fairly basic, and my Chinese non-existent. Anyway, eventually we got together and soon moved to England. Her English continues to improve, and although she can still be shy sometimes, she is becoming more confident.

In England she calls herself Amy, an approximation of her Chinese name A Mei. She is only five feet four, a tiny bundle of beauty. Slim, with long black hair and deep dark eyes that I got lost in the first time I saw them. I have always liked oriental girls - the mixture of shyness and sexuality does it for me every time.

Soon after we arrived in England, we were walking in London and passed a sex-shop. Of course, China has nothing like that and she was curious.

"Can we go in?" she asked.

It was one of the classier places and the clientele was mainly tourists of both sexes. Not too many seedy looking wankers. She walked around the shop, her eyes nearly popping out of her head. Fetish clothes totally mystified her, and the variety of dildos and vibrators had her staring open mouthed. At the back of the store was the book section, and she leafed through some of the magazines. They were fairly explicit, and she examined each page most thoughtfully. Then she spotted the videos. She had a look at the titles, then seemed to suddenly become bored and said that it was time to go.

I though no more of it until much later. That night, I was sitting finishing off a beer, while she had a shower. When she came back, wrapped in her towel, she leant over me and whispered,

"Come to bed."

Well, much as I enjoy a beer, there are things I prefer, and bed with Amy, is one of them. She very rarely takes the initiative in bed, but she sure knows how to respond to my initiatives. This time however, as I slipped out of my clothes and into the bed beside her I got a surprise. For some reason she never sleeps naked. This annoyed me at first, as I like to wake up in the morning next to a warm naked body, but I've become used to undressing her in bed, slipping open her bra and sliding down her underpants. That little movement as she lifts her hips to allow me to slide the panties down over her thighs gets me going every time.

But this night she was naked. As soon as I lay down she rolled onto her side and pressed herself against me, throwing one leg over mine, and touching my face as she kissed me. My left arm was kind of trapped by her body against me, but I ran the fingers of my other hand down her spine as she licked my mouth. This made her shiver and she had to move a little, freeing my other arm. Now I was able to get to her breasts. She loves to have her breasts touched and I circled her nipples until they were like little stones. Then I slid down to take one in my mouth. I held the nipple lightly in my teeth, just enough to hold it there but not hurt her, then I flicked my tongue across the top.

She started squirming and made those light moaning sounds which I love to hear. I slid my hand down across her stomach and between her legs. I intended to tease her, stroking nearer and nearer to her entrance, but she grabbed my hand and before I knew what she was doing she had thrust it straight into her pussy. She was soaking, and started to buck up and down against my fingers. At the same time she grabbed hold of my prick and started to wank me furiously. She had gone crazy.

"Slow down baby. I can't last long like this," I pleaded.

"No slow down. Faster!"

She jumped up and threw me onto my back, then climbed over me and sank herself onto my prick. She was so wet I could feel the pussy juice running onto my thighs as she started to bounce up and down on top of me. I love her to fuck me this way. Her long hair flies around, sometimes hiding her tits sometimes whipping my face and chest. It was becoming very difficult to hold back from coming, and just as I thought I was going to explode, she stopped, climbed off and, lying down, turned her back to me.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

This is her favourite position. Lying on her side with me entering her from behind. I held her waist and slid my prick back into her. The brief pause had helped me regain some control, and I slammed into her as she continued to whisper,

"Fuck me! Oh please fuck me!"

"I'm fucking you baby. I'm fucking you."

She pushed herself back at me, reached down between her legs and felt my prick as it thumped in and out of her. It felt so good, like getting a hand job and a fuck at the same time. I couldn't last much longer and she finally started to lunge back at me with every thrust, screaming,

"Oh fuck me. I'm coming. Please fuck me."

I exploded just as she came, shaking and crying out again. I collapsed beside her and she whispered to herself in Chinese. I don't know what it is she says, but she does it every time she comes. I have asked her but she just smiles and doesn't answer. I don't think it's a complaint though.

We lay getting our breath back, lightly touching each other. I cupped her right breast in my hand and lazily stroked it. "Mmmm."

"Well, you are very excited tonight," I said.

"Mmmm."

"What made you so excited?"

"Don't talk about the sex things."

She had gone back to being shy again. She can change so quickly. 'Talking about the sex things' is not allowed. Except when she wants to.

"OK, I just wondered."

I don't know why, but sometimes lying back thinking about the great fuck I've just had can get me hard again. Sometimes the great fuck leaves me feeling empty. But that night, as I lay gently stroking Amy's skin, I felt my prick start to swell a little. I kissed her and she snuggled against me as if ready to sleep. As she did so her hand brushed against my cock, and she gasped a little.

"You want more?" she asked.

This time we went at it slowly, gently stroking each other. She was still wet from before, and I slipped my fingers along her slit, tickling her clitoris.

"I want to see people fucking.," she whispered hiding her face in her long hair.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to see the other people fucking."

"What other people?"

"In the movie - like today in sex shop. Video movie."

Now I understood. She has never seen a porn movie. A few love scenes in Hollywood movies had left her looking a bit embarrassed. I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"You want to watch a yellow movie?"

I don't know why but in China 'blue' movies are 'yellow'.

"Yes, watch people really fucking."

All through this conversation she was slowly wanking me and I was rubbing her clitoris and slipping my fingers into her wet hole.

"Do you want to watch people really fucking?" I asked.

"Yes, in movie."

"No. I mean do you want to watch people really fucking? Not movie."

She stopped wanking me for a second, then said.

"It's not possible."

"Baby" I said, "You are not in China now. Anything is possible."

She didn't answer, but pulled me by the prick towards her so that I could slip inside her. We had a long slow fuck until she came again, quietly this time, followed a few seconds later by me. Then we drifted off to sleep. I remember thinking that she had forgotten to put her panties back on as she usually does, and was looking forward to wakening beside her naked body in the morning, but by the time I awoke she was already up and dressed. Damn.

The next evening, after work, I asked her if she still wanted to watch a video of people fucking and she said,

"Don't talk about the sex things now."

So, I thought it had just been a bit of a fantasy to get her going at the time. However, always careful to cover the options, I had picked up a fairly mild porn film in the lunch break. It certainly had people fucking, but wasn't too extreme. I didn't want to introduce her to the full range of perversions all at once!

After dinner we sat down to watch some television and I put on the movie. It was pretty standard stuff, a bit boring really. The usual improbable storyline, terrible dialogue and the worst music you have heard outside of a supermarket. But there was people fucking. One couple fucked for a while, then were joined by another man. The girl sucked him while being poked at the other end, then a second girl joined in. There was a bit of lesbian cunt lapping, then the men came all over the girls' tits. You've probably seen it.

Amy had said nothing since I put the movie on, but sat there watching as if it was no more than the evening news. When it was finished she got up and went to the kitchen, returning with a beer which she handed me.

"Watch again." she said.

I rewound the tape, and she sat all the way through it again, still saying nothing and showing no obvious reaction. This time when it was finished she simply said, "OK." I really didn't know what to make of it.

That night she wore her underwear in bed again, but I soon unclipped her bra, and before I knew what was happening she slipped down and took my prick in her mouth. She doesn't do that often, and I always have to ask, but this time she was volunteering. The feeling of her mouth on my glans and the softness of her tongue drives me crazy. I worked her around and we were soon in a 69. She cradled my balls as she sucked and licked while I lapped away at her sweet juice, nibbling at her lips and running my tongue over her clitoris. She pushed herself against my face as I started to thrust into her mouth. She started to come and just as I was about to do the same, she stopped sucking and wanked me off all over her tits.

"I want to watch people fucking," she said.

"You did tonight. Twice. And it gave you some good ideas."

"No, really fucking. Not movie. You said it is possible."

Although I had said it was possible, I had no idea how to arrange it. I never thought I would need to. However, if there is one thing I've learned about women, it is that when you say you can do something, you'd better be able to.

"You mean like movie, but real?" I asked.

"Yes, but I not fuck others. Only want to watch."

Once again, I went off to work the next morning, a man on a mission. At lunchtime, I went back to the store where I had bought the video, and browsed through some of the magazines. Eventually, after being rather distracted by some of the pictures, I left with a couple of contact mags. That evening, I got home before Amy and as I waited for her I flicked through the pages of adverts. Just before she arrived I found one which looked promising.

"Mike and Cindy XXXciting slim, attractive, young couple. London area."

It didn't specify anything, but I tore the ad out and put it in my wallet.

That night nothing was said until we were in bed. Amy said she was very tired, which meant she didn't want to fuck. I was disappointed, and thought that I might be able to get her going if I raised the subject again.

"Do you still want to watch people fuck?"

"Don't talk about the sex thing now."

OK, I thought, but just as I thought Amy had fallen asleep, she whispered so quietly that I almost missed it.

"Yes, still want. Not fuck others. Only watch."

Then she did sleep.

Next day, in the afternoon, I called the number on the advertisement. A youngish sounding man answered and I asked if he was Mike. He seemed to hesitate a little, but answered, "Yes." I explained that I had seen his advertisement and was calling to find out more. To be honest, I had no idea what to say, and was hoping he would lead me in the conversation. However, he seemed as nervous as I was, then started to speak in a way that made me sure that he was reading a prepared speech.

"Yes, my partner Cindy and I offer a service to men who wish to watch and/or join with a couple." We are both young, healthy and attractive."

"Oh, I see. You say you offer a service to men. What about a couple who want to watch."

"Yes," he said after a pause, "we can offer the service to a couple who wish to watch and / or join."

"Only watch thank you."

We talked a little more and made arrangements to meet the following Saturday. The idea was that we would meet in a bar first, and if we still all wanted to continue then we would go to a nearby hotel. Any party could back out if they felt it was becoming uncomfortable. That seemed like a sensible arrangement, and it was only as I was driving home that I realised that I knew nothing about these people and "Cindy" hadn't been mentioned after the initial speech. I had mentioned that Amy was Chinese so they would have no problem identifying us in the bar. It all seemed a bit strange, but I thought, in a bar, we will be safe, and he had stressed that any party could back out.

The problem now was how to tell Amy that I had arranged it for her. If she was in shy mode, she would refuse to go. In the end I decided not to tell her until I had to. That night, as we fucked, she asked me a question.

"Why do the girls in movie kiss the other girl there?"

She was thinking of the mutual cunt-lapping scene in the porn movie.

"Because they like to."

OK, it wasn't a great answer, but it was the only one I could think of at the time. Amy was on top of me again grinding her pussy against me. The friction would have set fire to my pubes if it were not for the liquid running from her cunt.

"I only fuck you. Don't fuck others. Don't kiss women."

Saturday came, and I said that I wanted to take her to a bar. She looked disappointed. She doesn't drink, and finds bars boring. I suppose I would too if I didn't drink. However, she relents occasionally to keep me happy, and finally agreed. As we were getting ready to go, she decided to change her clothes. She had been pottering around the house all day, and wanted to dress up a little. She stood in front of the bedroom's full-length mirror in her bra and panties, brushing her hair. I came up behind her pretending that I wanted to comb mine. I am about a foot taller than she is, so I could see myself in the mirror over her head. As I made a vague attempt to comb my hair, I held her waist, then slid my hand up under the edge of her bra and squeezed her breast. She wriggled away half laughing, but in doing so brushed her behind against my trousered prick. It had already started its long march to hardness, which surprised her and she half stopped and rubbed a bit more. I slipped my other hand inside her panties and stroked around the top of her pubic hair. She turned back to the mirror and continued to brush her hair, while I continued to caress her tit and stroke her pubes. She watched herself in the mirror. I bent down to rub my now fully hard prick against her, while at the same time, sliding my hand lower between her legs. She moved slightly to allow me to slip my fingers inside her. She watched intently in the mirror, not looking at my hand, but her own face. I removed my hand from her bra, reached behind and unhooked it. She sighed a little, allowed it to fall to the floor, but otherwise continued to watch herself in the mirror.

I had now reached a point I hate. I really needed to free my prick from the constraints of my trousers, but at the same time to do so I would have to stop rubbing myself against her behind. Just as I was trying to find away out of this dilemma, her hand reached behind and between us and squeezed me just where I most wanted to be squeezed. I stepped back half a step, dropped my trousers to the floor around my ankles and let her squeeze me more directly. She was still intently watching herself in the mirror. I removed my hand from the inside of her body and slipped her panties down her thighs. For the first time her eyes seemed to move from watching her face to looking at the vee of black hair between her legs. I immediately returned my wet fingers to where they had been a few seconds ago.

Her hand was still twisted behind her holding my prick, but I removed it, and bent down to rub my hard-on against her bum-cheeks, then under her till it was just touching the entrance to her pussy. She adjusted herself slightly, still watching in the mirror, and I slipped into her. I really wanted to hold her tits as I fucked her, but I needed both hands to support myself in this unusual position. I gripped the sides of the mirror and used the muscles in my legs to pump in and out of her. She just stood with no expression on her face other than one of deep concentration as she stared at the mirror. She couldn't really see anything that was happening. That was all going on behind her and inside her, but she seemed lost in fascination as she watched her body being fucked. I looked over her and noticed the telltale flush of redness spread across her tits as she started to come. I pumped away happily as she started to whimper and moan, still never breaking eye contact with that mirror. Then it all became too much. As we both started to come it was no longer possible to maintain this position and we slumped to the floor, still desperately locked together in our orgasms. I twitched the last twitch inside her, and she purred and said.

"I want to watch the people fucking."

"OK, baby let's go."

"What!"

"Yes, tonight you can watch the people fucking"

I think she thought I was humouring her. She cleaned herself up, dressed in a long semi-traditional Chinese style dress, with only her bra and panties underneath. She did look stunning. As we entered the bar, one I had never been to, heads were turning. I got myself a beer and an orange juice for Amy, and we waited at a corner table which was reasonably away from the crowd around the bar, but visible to anyone who might be looking for you. The place was filing up quickly although most people around looked like the 'quick drink before going somewhere better' type. Still, it wasn't a bad place. A few couples came in and I wondered if they were the ones we were waiting for, but they went off to their own tables and hardly noticed us.

Just as I was wondering if it had all been some kind of joke or misunderstanding, I heard someone say,

"Excuse me, mind if we join you? All the tables seem to be taken."

A young couple who looked like they may have been students were standing there. They were dressed in tee shirts and jeans. Clean, respectable, but different from everyone else in the bar. It would have been rude to say no, so I vaguely waved at the other seats and said "fine."

The girl sat down and the young man said to her rather artificially,

"What would you like to drink, Cindy?"

"A glass of white wine please, Mike."

I almost jumped in surprise. It was so obvious that they were using false names. It was like something out of a very bad spy movie. 'Mike" went off to the bar and 'Cindy" examined the interior of her bag, definitely not looking at us. Meanwhile Amy was looking around the bar. Having only been in England for a short time she was still fascinated by people and their strange habits. I don't think she had even noticed the girl sitting opposite her. She didn't really believe that I had arranged what she had asked for, so she wasn't looking for anyone in particular. On the other hand, I was watching this girl, and thinking that in an hour or two I could be watching her naked body being fucked. I had never really considered that before. In all the preparation I had been thinking about giving Amy what she wanted, and only now did it fully dawn that what she saw, I would see too.

She was quite pretty. Not in an obvious way. It was difficult to tell what her body was like because of the baggy tee shirt she was wearing, and although she looked slim it was difficult to gauge exactly as she was sitting down. I wished I had been paying more attention when she arrived. All I could really see was her face, and that not clearly, as she was bending over her bag. She had medium length fairish hair, and a habit of flicking it back from her face when it hung over what she was looking at. Just as I was staring at her, 'Mike' came back with the drinks.

kaf
kaf
10 Followers
12