I Want To See The People Fucking Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaf
kaf
10 Followers

He was about the same height as me, and had slightly too long hair, but it suited him. He had described himself as 'healthy', and he looked fit. Not a maniac for the gymn, but healthy. He handed 'Cindy' her drink and sat down opposite me with his beer. They made some really dull small talk for a while, and I found myself becoming quite amused at their nervousness. It seemed clear that they wanted to introduce themselves, but didn't know where to begin. Not that I had any more idea than they did. Eventually, to my amazement it was Amy who broke the ice, although she didn't know she was doing it.

"Excuse me," she said to 'Cindy," "where is toilet?"

'Cindy' smiled at her and said that she wanted to go to, so she would show Amy where to go. Typical, even when they just meet women want to go to the toilet in twos. Anyway, off they went leaving 'Mike' and me together. We drank our beer, cleared our throats a few times, then eventually I managed to say,

"So?"

It was like the walls of the dam broke. He started by saying that 'Cindy' and he were post-graduate students and like everyone else a bit short of money. 'Cindy' liked to be watched while she performed, and although he hadn't been too sure, they had put they ad in the magazine. I was apparently the first person to respond. He had been relieved, he said, when I said we wanted to watch, not join in. He wasn't happy with the idea of some stranger fucking his girlfriend, but she had persuaded him that she only would with his full agreement. That was why he had stressed the back-out policy on the phone. I explained the background of why we were there, and he relaxed enough to go buy me another beer. Just as he left for the bar, the girls returned. Amy looked a little embarrassed, and as she sat beside me she kind of punched my leg. 'Cindy' went to help 'Mike' carry the drinks, leaving us alone for a few moments.

"You bad boy. I think you are joking."

'No, you ask, I deliver," I replied. "Do you still want?"

"Don't know. Yes, maybe."

I know her well enough by now to know that "yes, maybe" means "yes, but I'm too shy to say so."

The others came back, and it seemed they had taken the opportunity to have a bit of a private talk too.

'Cindy' took charge.

"Well, it seems everybody is happy. Shall we finish these drinks? We can have more at the hotel if we need them."

So we sat chatting about everything and nothing for a while. They were interested to hear Amy's stories about China. We asked about their studies. We discussed the fucking weather. We discussed everything except fucking, which was the only thing any of us was thinking about. Eventually we couldn't pretend that we had anything left to drink so we left. I walked along talking to 'Mike', while Amy followed chatting to 'Cindy'. The hotel was only five minutes away, and 'Mike' and 'Cindy' had already booked a room. They collected their key muttering something about meeting old friends unexpectedly, and we took the elevator to the third floor. The room was immaculate. It was obvious they were not really staying there, although there was a suitcase in the corner, which I strongly expected to be empty. There was one bed in the room and only two armchairs. 'Mike' sat on the bed to call room service, so Amy and I took an armchair each. 'Cindy' meanwhile disappeared into the bathroom.

Again we made small talk until the room service guy came with a couple of bottles of chilled white wine. 'Mike' had also asked for some orange juice for Amy, which I thought was pretty decent of him. He was obviously a sensitive guy and had noticed that she didn't drink. The waiter left and we nervously sipped our drinks. 'Cindy' meanwhile was still in the bathroom. I wondered what was going to happen. Was she going to dance out naked and fuck everything in sight? Whatever was going to happen, I felt sure that she would be in charge. While we waited I looked at Amy. She was sitting calmly, politely sipping her orange juice. What is going on in that woman's head, I thought, not for the first time.

'Mike' was saying something about some movie he had seen recently, when 'Cindy' appeared from the bathroom. Whatever fantasies I'd had were disappointed as she looked exactly the same as before. Light blue jeans and that baggy tee shirt. She moved to sit beside 'Mike' and in doing so passed Amy.

"You OK?" she asked.

Amy nodded, but said nothing.

'Cindy' sat on the bed beside 'Mike' and asked him for a glass of wine. This was all a little bizarre. Four people sitting in a hotel room politely sipping their drinks as if they were at some super formal cocktail party. As I guessed it was 'Cindy' who moved things along. She drained her glass and lay back on the bed beside 'Mike," stretching herself.

"Come here," she said. "I'm lonely."

'Mike ' glanced at me then lay back on the bed beside his girl. She snuggled up beside him looking like she might happily fall asleep. There was a kind of table between Amy and me, but I stretched out my hand and found hers waiting for me to hold. 'Cindy' turned to 'Mike" and kissed him, running her hand over his chest. I glanced over at Amy, but her eyes were glued to the people on the bed in front of her. 'Mike' seemed to relax a little as 'Cindy's' mouth and hands went to work. They were both fully clothed, but 'Cindy' was exploring 'Mike's' body as if it was naked, while keeping her tongue firmly in his mouth. She rubbed her hand across his chest, around his back and finally started to stroke his legs working slowly up towards his cock. This was obviously doing the trick, because he seemed to forget his audience and his hand disappeared inside that tee shirt. I could see that he was mauling her tits, but the detail was lost.

I felt my prick begin to stiffen and I looked over at Amy, but she was sitting impassively watching. Just then, 'Cindy' sighed and sat up, pulling the tee shirt over her head. Even through her bra, I could see that her nipples were rock hard. But I didn't have to be that clever, because she then deftly unclipped her bra and threw it to the floor. Her tits were bigger than Amy's but not huge. She lay back and maneuvered herself so that her right breast was at 'Mike's' mouth. He wasn't stupid and knew what to do. He sucked that nipple and slid his down to wrestle with the waistband of 'Amy's' jeans. At the same time she was desperately trying to undo the waist of his.

"Oh, come on!" she said, moving away from 'Mike' and rapidly unpeeling her jeans. I remembered being in the bar wondering what her body was like and now I could see it. Only her flimsy panties held back the last secret.

I looked over to Amy who was still sitting watching, but had moved to the edge of her seat to get a better view. She was staring at 'Cindy's' tits. 'Mike' meanwhile was struggling out of his jeans. 'Cindy' was doing her best to help him, but her eagerness was probably less help than she intended. Eventually they succeeded and I could see that 'Mike', despite his wariness about the whole deal, was sporting a class one hard-on. I wondered if Amy had noticed the hard-to-miss bulge in his shorts, but she still seemed to be looking more at 'Cindy'.

Having got nearly naked, 'Mike' and 'Cindy' went back to their tongue duel, but this time 'Mike' really seemed to have come to life. As soon as they lay back down, his hand disappeared in the back of 'Cindy's' panties, feeling up her cunt from behind. She wasn't complaining and returned the favor by sticking her hand down the front of 'Mike's' boxer shorts. 'Mike' sucked her tits and fingered her pussy while she pulled his shorts aside to allow her freer access. 'Mike's' cock came into view for the first time. I was kind of relieved. It was no bigger and no smaller than mine. I had been worried that Amy might compare his and mine unfavorably, but I was OK. I turned to look at Amy.

She was sitting staring at 'Cindy's' hand wanking 'Mike's' cock. I knew this was only the second one she had seen. And she was seeing it being manipulated by a near naked girl. She was really on the edge of the seat now, but her face gave nothing away. She could still be watching the news, I thought. I turned back to the entertainment. I was enjoying the show, and was waiting for 'Cindy's' pussy to come into view. 'Mike's' hand was still inside her panties, but I couldn't see exactly what was happening there although I had a pretty good idea. 'Mike' must have read my mind just then he removed his hand from whatever recess it had been exploring and slid 'Cindy's' panties to her ankles, then off. At the same time she did the same to him. At last we had two naked people on the bed in front of us.

Again I looked at Amy. Although her head never moved her eyes were switching madly from 'Mike's' cock to 'Cindy's' snatch. I looked back. 'Cindy' was lying with her legs spread right in front of me. I could see her lips spread and wet with the excitement. Her hair was fairish colored, quite different from Amy's black bush. 'Mike' slipped his fingers down again and I clearly saw her pussy lips spread as he slowly slid two fingers inside her. A quick glance told me that Amy had seen the same. 'Cindy' reached back for 'Mike's' cock and they wanked each other for our pleasure. And theirs.

"Can you see OK, Amy?" 'Cindy' suddenly asked.

"OK. Not bad. Not clearly."

"Come closer. We're going to fuck now."

Amy moved slowly and sat on the edge of the bed. 'Cindy' turned her attention back to 'Mike', grabbing his cock again. After a few seconds of wanking him, she suddenly turned her back to him, grabbed his hands and held them to her tits. They were lying in Amy's favourite position. It was impossible to see 'Mike' as he was behind 'Cindy' as we were looking at them, but 'Cindy' spread her legs until we could see her dripping pussy and 'Mike's' red cock behind her. He was squirming around trying to enter her, but 'Cindy' kept moving away, while pinning his hand to her breasts. Suddenly she groaned and said,

"We can't get it in."

Amy said nothing but continued to watch them intently.

"Help me, Amy," said 'Cindy'.

"Help you?"

"Yes, help me to get it in."

"No, only watch," said Amy

I moved from the armchair and sat beside her, trying to get a better view myself.

"Please," said Amy breathlessly, still wriggling around. "Just help me to find it. Help us to put it in."

It was clear to me that it would have been easy for 'Mike' to slip it into 'Cindy's' wet hole, and if they were so desperate they could remove their hands from 'Cindy's' tits for long enough to guide him home, but this was some kind of game they wanted to play. I knew that, but I'm not sure that Amy did.

To my surprise, Amy leant forward and very slowly stretched out her arm. With just her thumb and forefinger she took hold of 'Mike's' prick and aimed it at 'Cindy's' open cunt. She could have been holding a vegetable in the supermarket! There was no stroking, no sensitivity - purely functional. As soon as 'Mike' felt his prick was in the right place he pushed in, Amy let go, and we saw 'Cindy's' lips part as the meat went home.

Now, Amy was seeing what she had wanted. Inches from her, a couple were fucking before her eyes. She sat still watching intently, still expressionless. I was sitting behind her, my prick straining against her back, but she ignored me. I put my arm around her and slid my hand up to stroke her breasts through her dress. She pushed my hand away. She wanted no distractions. It must have looked bizarre. A young beautiful couple fucking away on the bed, with a fully clothed traditional Chinese girl and me watching them.

'Mike' speeded up and 'Cindy' began to really push back at him with each stroke. He was still holding her tits, but now one hand moved down to rub her clitoris as he fucked her. 'Cindy' groaned and said,

"Move your hand. Amy can't see clearly."

Actually his hand there did not at all obstruct our view of his cock drilling her, but Amy said nothing, only continuing to look with great concentration. It was clear that they could not keep this going for much longer. 'Mike' moved faster and faster till his prick was just a blur. They were both groaning loudly and for the first time I detected a reaction from Amy. It was quiet, but she definitely groaned a little too.

Suddenly it was clear that they were both coming. 'Mike' yelled and his whole body began to twitch and shake. 'Cindy' panted more and more, then screamed. And they slowly stopped moving, lying there recovering. 'Mike's' prick slid deflated from 'Cindy's' snatch trailing a ribbon of come with it.

Amy said "Thank you" and stood up and disappeared into the bathroom. I was left sitting awkwardly looking at them, and so I stood up too and moved back to the armchair. It was quite uncomfortable as my prick was harder than I remember it being before. "Cindy' whispered something to 'Mike' and then swung herself out of the bed, and followed Amy towards the bathroom. 'Mike' started to dress. We sat there slightly uncomfortably, each smoking a cigarette and saying nothing for a few minutes, then Amy came back, picked up 'Cindy's clothes and took them back to her in the bathroom. A few minutes both reappeared, 'Cindy' fully dressed.

"I think we had better leave you two alone now, " she said. " The room is booked for the night so use it as you like."

With that they both left.

Amy looked at me and said,

"Thank you for the arranging."

She came over to me and kissed me, and before we knew what was happening we were tearing each other's clothes off. There was no foreplay. As soon as we were both naked, she turned on her side, and pulled me over to her back. She reached down and with only her thumb and forefinger gently positioned my cock at her entrance. I know she was thinking of 'Mike's cock at that moment, but instead of feeling any jealousy, I felt more excited and slid effortlessly into her soaking hole. Both of us were too excited for it to be a long fuck and within seconds both of us were screaming as we came.

As we relaxed afterwards and were beginning to doze off, I heard Amy's quiet voice saying.

"Next time, I want the people to watch me."

"OK baby, your wish is my command."

kaf
kaf
10 Followers
12