I Want You To Hurt Me, Baby...

Story Info
She writes to him about her bondage fantasies.
941 words
4.05
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby,

I am writing you this letter because I don't have the nerve to tell you to your face. Our love life has been very satisfying, but sometimes I crave something else. You are always so sweet and gentle with me, like I am as fragile as a flower. When you aren't home, I lie in bed dreaming of you and what I would really like you to do to me...

I see you walk in the door and you catch me just as I am getting ready to go out with friends. I am wearing my sexiest push up bra that just barely covers my full breasts and matching thong. You have an angry expression on your face and I ask you what's the matter. You reply with I can't believe you are wearing that to go see friends, is that all you are up to tonight. I am shocked at this sudden display of jealousy and try to come up with a clever remark but can only stammer in shock. This angers you even more and the next words out of your mouth shock me even more... I always knew you were a tramp, it's high time I started treating you like one.

You quickly cross the distance between the bedroom door and the bed and grab me tightly by the arms. You roughly pull me towards you and start to ravish my mouth. This is so unlike all of our previous kisses... It's almost as if you are trying to inhale me and punish me at the same time. You aggressively thrust your tongue in my mouth and stroke it across mine. I can't help but moan as you scrape your teeth down my neck. I know there will be marks but I can't care, it feels too good. You shove me down on the bed and I feel a bit dazed. You reach down and yank my panties off then carelessly toss them across the room. You reach behind my back and unclasp my bra, it too lands unceremoniously on the floor. I am lying on the bed naked and you stand above me fully clothed surveying my naked body like a barbarian and I am yours to do with as you please. You smirk when you see that my nipples have hardened under your stare and that I have a rosy flush stealing up my chest.

You reach for your belt and start to remove it slowly and are pleases by the sudden look of fear on my face. I try to dart off the bed but you grab me by the ankle and easily pull me back. You loop the belt around my wrists and tightly secure it to the bed post. I am totally at your mercy and have never been more turned on in my life. The tinge of fear in the pit of my stomach, the uncertainty, all adds to the growing passion inside of me. You carefully unbutton your shirt like you have all the time in the world, then your pants and boxers come next. I am left exposed on the bed.

You lower your hand to my breast and start to caress it softly. As I close my eyes and sigh softly you decide to change things up and pinch my nipple cruelly. My eyes fly open in shock and I suck in my breath. You give a little chuckle and repeat your actions on my other breast. You then lower your mouth to my aureola and lave so deliciously what you had just treated so roughly. Then you bite and lave down my stomach and I am arching uncontrollably under this onslaught of sensation. You carefully make your way down past my belly button, but you stop just short of where I am aching for your touch.

You take one finger and slowly rub me where I need it the most. At this point I am ready to beg and as you continue to tease my wetness I proceed to do so. You ask me why I think a slut like me deserves such pleasure, but at this point I am beyond speech and can only respond with breathy moans. Your kneel between my widespread thighs and contemplate your next move. You take both of my legs and place them on your shoulders. I am totally exposed to you now and my eyes are pleading with you to give me what I need most.

With one hard thrust you penetrate me fully. You are so hard, I feel like I have never been this full. The sensation is almost painful but the pleasure is to great for me to care. You continue thrusting greedily, as if my satisfaction means nothing to you. However my cries let you know full well that I am thoroughly enjoying myself and with every stroke you bring me closer to the precipice.

I feel this intense pressure starting deep inside as you increase your pace even more. Now you too are moaning and I feel you grow even bigger inside me and I know you are getting close too. As I feel your seed splash against the walls of my womanhood I shatter inside and my pulsations cause you to groan as I shudder in my completion.

As we both struggle to catch our breaths, you tenderly untie my hands and fold me in your embrace. You gently kiss the top of my head and I snuggle in closer to you and I thank you for the most amazing experience of my life and you whisper back a very gruff your welcome