I Want Your Love

Story Info
Wanting what you can't have.
4.8k words
4.48
36.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay so this is my first time ever posting a story here on literotica. I'm excitedly nervous about this. I don't have an editor yet so I'm sorry for all the errors, I tried to catch them all. I hope you all enjoy this first chapter. Hugz and kisses @--'---,---- beautyzdizaster

****Lalaine's POV****

Yes! My boss decided to let me go early and to enjoy the weekend. I was excited to spend some time with Zachary. We rarely got to ever since I got my job at Velvet House designs. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but after spending endless hours going over sketches and trying to measure a barely there model, it gets tiring.

So I happily grabbed my sketches that needed to be finished and placed them inside my leather satchel. I grabbed my black blazer and my small clutch purse, along with my work things, before heading out the door of my office. I said goodbye to my coworkers that I passed on the way out before hitting the down button to the elevator. I pulled my phone out of my clutch and quickly dialed my boyfriend's phone. It rang a couple of times before going straight to voicemail. Since he was home sick, I figured he was sleeping off his cold.

After I got out of the subway, I headed to the little Chinese restaurant near our apartment building. I ordered Zach some chicken dumplings and pork fried rice and myself chicken wings with pork fried rice. I was grateful that Mr. Peterson saw me walking to the door, quickly opening it and letting me in. He was our apartment doorman and always greeted everyone with a smile.

"Thank you Mr. Peterson", I told him as I got through the doors and into the lobby.

"Anything for my favorite tenant", he told me happily.

"Bringing Mr. Bens some food", he asked as he walked with me to the elevators and pressed the up button. I watched the antique gold tone arrow start to move toward the label that said Lobby.

"Yup, I thought it would help perk him up from his cold"

The elevator made a little ding sound as it reached the Lobby floor and Mr. Peterson said goodbye as I stepped inside. I gave him a small wave goodbye while I tried to keep hold of all my things. I listened to the soft music playing in the elevator and let my mind drift to how I would nurse Zach back to health, starting with sucking his cock and having a nice little quickie before dinner. I could feel myself getting wet at the thought, it had been a while since we'd had sex and I was going to make it up to him soon.

The elevator dinged again as it reached my floor. I anxiously waited for the doors to slide open before quickly walking down the hallway to our apartment door.

I unlocked the door while balancing the food and my heavy load of files. I kicked off my satin blue five inch heels near the wall and walked carefully to the kitchen counter. I placed all my work things and the food on the counter along with my keys. Since Zachary wasn't in the living room I figured he'd be in bed sleeping off the cold he'd called in from work for. As I walked down the small hallway I heard a moan and instantly felt sorry that he wasn't feeling so well.

What greeted me at the doorway will forever be a part of my memories. There was my boyfriend moaning for all his worth with a woman riding on top of him. My heart stopped and I stumbled a few steps back into the doorjamb. A strangled cry came from my lips and they both looked up in shock.

"Oh god, you said she wouldn't be home for a couple more hours", the woman screamed as she tried to detangle herself from the sheets and get off the bed. She almost fell onto the floor, I would've laughed but my body shut down. My emotions stopped and I felt a fog cloud into my mind.

The whole she was trying to get dressed Zachary just calmly sat up in the bed and looked at me. I saw no ounce of guilt in the blue eyes that I loved so much. I just kept staring at him and I felt nothing.

"I'm sorry", she mumbled as she quickly darted past me. I turned my body to watch her round the corner and a few seconds later here the door slam. The silence crashed around me like a wave pounding down on a sand castle. My eyes drifted to the pictures placed on the walls of the hallway. Pictures of our lives together, all looking so loving and warm, were smiling down at me. Mocking me as the shame finally hit home in my heart.

I took a deep breath and sent a small prayer to God, to give me strength in this moment. Slowly I turned to him and the words I spoke were barely a whisper but carried across as if shouted in a crowded room.

"How long?"

"Does it really matter at this point Lalaine", he said this as if mildly irritated with me, like this was all my fault. He stood up from the bed and I watched as he redressed. He pulled on his briefs and his dark washed jeans before picking up the light green button up shirt from the floor.

"How long Zach"

He let out a sigh as he slipped on the shirt buttoning it as he walked slowly up to me and placed his hands on my waist.

"Baby don't do this to yourself. Let's just move on from this point. It won't ever happen again, I promise", he said to me as if I were a mere child. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before walking past me toward the living room. I closed my eyes as I bowed my head as my hand slowly drifted up to the cross necklace that lay beneath my purple silk dress shirt.

I slowly walked into our small walk in closet and removed the gray suitcase that rested against the wall under his clothes. I carried it to the bed and unzipped it open. I walked back into the closet to grab his suits and haphazardly threw them in to the suitcase. I pulled open the drawers across from our bed and grabbed all of his shirts and underwear, before quickly throwing them in with his things. I moved with a purpose as I gathered all of his things before pulling the suitcase down the hallway.

I could see him sitting on couch watching some cartoon. He looked up as he heard me come near him. His eyes drifted from my eyes to the luggage that lay next to me before returning to look at me. His sandy blonde hair was cut short, very corporate in the way it was gelled. His body was drool worthy, built like a swimmers with a defined six pack. He stood at 5'10 and carried himself with a confidence that radiated from his body. He was the guy every geeky girl drooled over in high school.

But as I looked at him, all I saw was a stranger. Someone who I thought I knew inside and out but really didn't know at all.

I watched him as he assessed the situation in front of him before he turned his gaze back to the television. His body relaxed into the couch before he spoke.

"Baby you aren't leaving. I know I hurt you but you're being overly dramatic", he told me as he watched SpongeBob catch a jellyfish.

"You're right", I replied softly, watching the small smile that came to his face.

"Of course I am...now come over here and watch tv with......"

"Because I'm not the one leaving, you are. I packed up all your stuff and I want you gone", I finished saying as I watched his body tense as he sat up to glare at me.

"Excuse me?"

"I said you are leaving this apartment. I'm not going to pretend like nothing happened. I won't turn a blind eye to any of this. I want you out and gone from here and my life", I told him strongly. He slowly got up from the couch and walked toward me. His eyes blazed with anger and I met it head on with my own.

"You're kicking me out? Over something as small as this", he said to me through gritted teeth.

"It's not something small. Cheating on me is NOT something miniscule. I've given you everything. My heart and soul were yours and you threw it out the window. That is something I will not just watch happen", I told him. By then he was standing in front of me towering over my 5'4 frame.

"And what will you do huh? Think you'll find someone better than me?"

"I deserve someone who will stay faithful, who wants only me in their heart and bed."

"No one wants a fat cow. You're lucky I ever wanted you to begin with", he spat at me; "You're never going to get a man to want you. There's nothing to want."

He snaked his arm around me and pulled me up against his body. His head lowered to his lips brushed against my ear.

"I'm the only man you'll ever get", he whispered in my ear before nibbling on my ear. My eyes shuttered closed and a moan almost escaped my lips before I pulled it back in. I've always craved his body in the most sinful ways. He was my first and he was supposed to be my last.

My eyes snapped open as my hands went to his chest and pushed. He stumbled a step back, taken by surprise, before my knee connected with his crotch. He instantly fell with both hands cupping his aching groin.

"Fucking hell Lalaine! What the fuck was that..."

His words cut off as my fist connected with his right eye. He bellowed before leaning forward, holding his face and crotch, and curling into a fetal position.

"You don't get to touch me ever again. I want you gone in the next five minutes", I told him fiercely as I pulled out my cellphone from the back pocket of my pants. I quickly pulled up my recent calls and called my best friend James.

"Hello, you've reached the phone of New York's sex god. How may I pleasure you today", James' voice came through. My lips curled into a small smile as I heard that. James has been my best friend since middle school, I wouldn't have been able to get through my academic career without his crazy antics.

"Jay I need you to come over right now", I told him.

"What's wrong cupcake?" His voice filled with worry at the tone of my voice.

"I just need you here please", I pleaded with him. I watched Zach as he still moaned from the ache in his pants. His nose was currently bleeding onto the cream colored carpet, guess I broke it.

"Be there in five minutes", before I heard the sound of our call ending.

Zach was slowly gaining his senses and my body tensed, getting ready to hit him again if need be.

"I swear to God I should take you over my knees and swat your ass blue and purple, you fucking bitch", he yelled at me as he came charging at me. I tried to take a swing at him again but he caught my fist and slammed me against the wall between the living room and kitchen counter. I tried to kick him but he pushed his weight into me, leaving me pressed against the wall.

"Stop trying to hit me and just listen to reason, damn it", he yelled at me as I tried to swing at him again. He had both of my hands above my head and his legs pressed against mine.

"You're mine and I'll be damned if I let you try and kick me out. You're mine you understand", he told me before he lowered his face to try and kiss me. I struggled harder because I didn't want any part of him touching me intimately.

Just as his lips were about to touch me and as I mentally prepared to bite his mouth off his face, the door crashed down with a force. Before Zach could even register what was happening his body was pulled off me and raised a couple of inches off the floor.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing to my little sister", James yelled as he shook Zach's body in the air.

"We just had an argument, we were making up", Zach yelled before glancing at me, as if to silently saying to agree with him.

"Is that true sis?" He'd always called me his little sister ever since we were twelve, didn't matter that we were only a couple months apart in age.

"No I caught that asshole in bed with another woman", I told him from against the wall.

The moment I said that James' eyes turned dark and his body was vibrating with controlled anger, I started to worry that he might break Zach in half.

"You cheated on her", his voice had gone deadly as he lowered Zach to his eye level. I could see Zach starting to freak out and I wouldn't blame him, considering James was 6'3 and built like a bull. The face that he was Italian probably didn't help either.

"Look, she wasn't fucking putting out. She was too busy with her damn job to pay me attention so I got elsewhere. You'd do the same if you weren't getting any", Zach told him.

The next thing I knew Zach was unconscious on the floor.

"James?" I'd never seen James look so angry, not even when I was being teased in high school for being chunky. He's always been protective of me; he always made sure no one messed with me. I've always been a bit nerdy, overly shy around people I didn't know. I was a theater geek, even a part of our school's choir. He was the guy that people gravitated to, the center of attention with his jokes and blinding smile.

If he weren't gay I would've been sporting a huge crush on the guy.

"James", I said uncertainly as I walked up to him and placed my hand on his arm. I watched him as he slowly took a deep breath before he spoke to me.

"Look I'm going to call some people to come help me get this trash out of here", he told me quietly as he gestured toward the figure lying in front of him. He pulled out his sleek black iPhone and dialed a number before putting it up against his ear.

"Hey Stephano, I need you to head to my building and come up to 15E", he said into the phone.

"Yeah it's where my cupcake lives, need you to help me get her waste of space of an ex out of here before I murder him, I'll fill you in on the details when you get here" he replied quickly before hanging up.

He looked toward me before pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry", he murmured into my hair.

"I'll be okay", I told him as I wrapped my arms around his Armani suit clad body. He pulled away from me slowly but kept his hands on my shoulders, while giving me a once over.

"You, my cupcake, need to go get dressed and prettied up because I'm taking you out to dinner", he told me as he gently pushed me toward my bedroom, "I'll take care of getting him out of your home, and you go glamorize yourself." With a quick wink he closed the door quietly behind me.

I walked over to the mirror I had hanging on my wall next to the drawer. I undressed and placed my work clothes in the black wicker basket near the mirror. I stood in front of the mirror clad only in my lingerie, staring at the figure reflected at me.

I'm not skinny by any means. I guess, you could call me curvy. I have thick black hair that fell straight without the help of salon products thanks to my Filipino heritage. I had a round face with big brown eyes framed long lashes. My nose was round but didn't stand out on my face, thank heaven. I had full lips that weren't too big but not tiny, just enough to balance my face out. My eyes drifted down to my body. I had 38C breasts that were hidden behind my pink satin push up bra. I had a little belly, it happens when you eat tons of rice on an almost daily basis. My waist wasn't small but it tapered in before flaring back out in my hips. My mom called it an hourglass figure. I twisted my body to glance at my butt in the mirror. I've always thought I lacked in that area, I didn't have a bubble butt but I wasn't flat either. It wasn't anything worth grabbing, that's for sure.

I guess, I took too long standing there analyzing myself because the next thing I knew a knock sounded on my door. Before I could grab my terry clothed robe hanging on the closet door I heard my bedroom door start to open.

"Hey I'm Anthony, James' older brother, he told me to tell you that we're ready to hit the restaurant whenever you're ready. Also said to bring a jacket because...."

His voice trailed off as he came into view and his eyes caught sight of my almost naked body. I let out a yelp before snatching my robe and covering my body. He quickly closed his eyes at my little scream and held his hands up.

"Sorry! I thought you were dressed. My fault..sorry... whenever you're ready we'll be waiting for you in the living room", he quickly said before slamming the door closed. I could hear heavy footsteps as James voice asked what was going on. Apparently what he heard was funny because his booming laughter followed.

My face turned beet red as I realized James' older brother had just seen me in my undies. I had never met him before because he was ten years older than James and was already in his junior year of college when I became friends with his sibling. Anytime he came home for a visit I was always immersed in rehearsals or studying for an exam. And now I finally meet him and he sees me half naked. To make things worse he was hot as hell. He had black hair that fell into his eyes; it made my fingers itch to run through them. His eyes were an icy blue that made my body shiver. He had a strong jaw and lips that begged to be kissed. He was tall, taller than James by a few inches, and just as big.

Snap out of it girl. He's way too sexy to ever take an interest in you.

I sighed and walked in defeat to my closet to get dressed. I'll be lucky if I don't blush every time I look at him now.

****Anthony's POV****

James' laughter followed me all the way to the living room. I couldn't believe I had walked in on her while she was in that state of undress. I could feel my neck burning in embarrassment.

"Shut up Jay", I yelled at him after five minutes of listening to him laugh at my expense. I could see Stephano holding back a grin. Asshole.

"Man...I've been trying to get you to meet Cupcake for the past 12 years and the moment finally comes and you freaking walk in on her in her birthday suit", James replied while he collapsed against the couch.

"She wasn't fucking naked, you idiot. She was wearing a bra and underwear", I told him.

"Either way, you're face was priceless", he told me while wiping his invisible tears from his face.

My brother has no shame in letting you know when you fuck up. Despite the fact that I'm his boss, he'll still easily tell me that I'm a douchebag without blinking an eye. He's the only one that's allowed to speak to me like that, aside from the rest of the family, without getting a bullet in between the eyes. Right now though, he's fucking tempting me.

"Just shut up James", I told him threateningly. All that got me was him rolling his eyes but at least his laughter had come to a stop.

"Don't try and scare me, Boss. You forget I grew up with you and you don't terrify me", he replied while straightening up. He subtly reminded me that anything I can do to him, he could do to me. I was the Boss by birth right. I was the older brother and that's the only difference between us. The both of us were ruthless in the family business. He was my right-hand man, one of the few I would trust with my life, and in my line of work that was rare.

I nodded my head at him and he returned it with a smile. He was my baby brother after all.

My eyes drifted toward the end of the hallway. I remember coming home for Christmas from Harvard and listening to my family talk about a little Asian girl my brother befriended. I figured she would come to dinner during the few weeks I was home but James had informed me that she was away visiting her mom in California for winter break. I figured the friendship wouldn't last but over the years it seemed to grow stronger and stronger.

At some point I figured they were dating but the summer after his freshman year of high school I got a phone call from my father. James had sat them down in the family room of our home and told them he was gay. My dad told me Lalaine stood next to him to him, holding his hand as he told him through tears not to hate him. Now my dad is pretty old school, having a gay son is not something he thought about. He was furious, cursing hell and back that he didn't raise a faggot son. What he told me next is something that made me realize she was something special to my family.

He told me that James fell on his knees crying and holding himself. Lalaine held on to him, whispering that she was there for him, no matter what. My dad's voice changed into a tone I could only describe as awe. He went on to tell me that she walked right up to him and slapped him. Told him that she always thought of him as a second dad until this moment, that she was ashamed to have ever given him such a title. She told him that even though he has a gay son, he was still his son. His blood. His flesh. That he should be man enough to step forward and hold his son despite everything. That family is family. My dad said after she calmly told him that, she walked by to my brother and took his hand again. She pulled him up to stand, stood on her tiptoes, and told him to always stand proud. Be proud of who you are because you only have yourself to judge at the end of the day. She told me father that she was taking James to her house for however long it would take for him to get over his prejudice.

12