I was a Rock Star's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

The crowd was going wild. I loved it, knowing that this band deserved the attention tonight of all nights.

Rhea had the stage back and looking at Leah she began talking. I was totally shocked when I suddenly heard my name coming out of the speakers next to me.

"Ladies and Gents! Tonight I want to introduce a very special man in my life to you all, be nice now he's not from around here. Don - Juan - Goddess of Love's main squeeze, get on out here!"

I was stumbling back trying to get out of the spot light that suddenly hit me when a hand pushed me forward. I began to walk out trying to making sure I didn't trip on wiring or gear, not really sure what the hell was going on.

As I stepped up next to Rhea Leah put her arm around me and then Rhea hugged me close too. I was too much in shock to come up with anything to do or say so I stood there smiling stupidly standing between them as Rhea kissed my cheek. I heard women in the audience screaming and some guys booing but all I could do was smile. I had no idea of what the hell had just happened or why.

Then we were off stage. Rhea had gone on past me and was way ahead of us all. I was still trying to figure out what exactly had happened when I overheard Gary.

"What the hell? Who is this Don guy anyway?"

"Rhea's man of the year."

"Well I sure didn't expect him to get billing with us."

"Hey chill out man. Rhea is in a mood. Besides, he won't be around long anyway. Chill ... just chill."

I knew Rhea was excited and up until that moment, I had been. The harsh words kind of stung but still, I was an unknown person in their eyes. I let the comments slide off and just enjoyed their excitement. Since Rhea hadn't overheard the conversation I decided to not say anything about it. Water under the bridge as far as I was concerned.

Later walking out of the casino, Rhea took my hand. Her eyes bored into mine and I could tell she had something bothering her.

"I hope I'm not moving too fast for you. You seem to be a good person and I want to get closer to you, if you don't mind."

"Well, this has all been rather sudden. I know that when we bumped into each other a woman or a relationship wasn't on my mind. But now you have me curious ... to say the least."

We walked to the garage and while waiting for the elevator, she stepped in close. Her lips were just a scant few inches from mine and before I could stop myself I leaned in and kissed her. She responded by pressing against me and hugging me. My pulse was rapidly rising as the kiss became steamy. The elevator doors opened disgorging the people inside forcing us to quit.

As the people walked by two women sniffed as if they were shocked and appalled at our display. The men however were sneaking glances at my companion. One man openly stared at Rhea and just as they rounded the corner heading for the walkway into the casino he smiled and nodded his head while giving me a 'thumbs up'.

In the elevator we were alone and by the time it got to the sixth floor of the parking garage, we were once again in a hot and steamy kiss. Things were moving fast, faster than I had ever experienced.

"My rig or yours?"

"What are you driving?"

"Pickup."

"Your rig will do just fine."

We walked to my rig and as I opened the door for her she kissed me again. We stood there for about an hour ... okay ... maybe it was just a few seconds ... but it sure seemed like an hour, necking. Both of us were breathing hard by the time that kiss was finished.

"So what do you want to do Rhea?"

"I want to go to your place. That's all right isn't it? I mean we did just meet and all and I don't want to give you the wrong impression but there is something about you, it's driving me crazy."

I will admit I was a bit shocked. I mean, we had just met only a few hours ago. Here we were, talking about whose place we were going to. I wanted her let there be no mistaking that. It was just all happening so fast.

"My place it is." I deadpanned; "I hope that I cleaned up all the dirty underwear lying around now."

The look she gave me was priceless. I could see her picturing my living room furniture covered in dirty underwear and socks. I knew that my apartment was clean and I was enjoying this.

"You're kidding, right?"

"I cannot tell a lie. Yes. I am kidding."

"I'll bet you keep a very clean house."

"Maybe, I guess you'll just have to see for yourself."

At my place she walked in and seemed to fall in love with it. It was small, cramped and of course, an apartment, where your neighbors knew as much if not more about you than you did. I got us some drinks and we sat on my couch. I moved to sit on one end, and she was toward the middle...but once I got settled in, she moved in close to me. Very close as a matter of fact.

I had one arm on the back of the couch, so when she moved in so close to me, it was a natural move to put my arm around her shoulders. She turned to look at me, and the next thing I knew we were kissing again. This time the gloves were off. We were hot and heavy nothing barred, or so it seemed.

We broke for some air and she laughed a bit nervously. I was as nervous since right at that second, I wanted nothing more than to strip her naked and take here right there on the couch. I wasn't sure just how far we were going to go so I kept it cool, hard as that was for me to do at the time. I didn't want to screw things up by being too aggressive.

"Do you have a shower I could use? I mean the way things are going right now I'd like to shower off the sweat from the show tonight make myself fresh for you."

Obviously I hadn't been quite aggressive enough.

"Yeah. I mean I do have a shower. Here I'll show you."

Taking her hand I led her towards the bedroom. The bathroom door was standing open and I was glad that I had been keeping that room and bath clean and ready. I handed her a towel and showed her where the shampoo and soap were.

As I turned to go out she took my hand.

"I might get scared in here by myself. Could you stay and protect me?"

I knew where this was leading and even though I was still a bit surprised at the speed things were moving, I just let go and went with the flow. I was comfortable with her and for the first time in my life, it felt 'right' to me too.

"You'd be safe in here alone but if you want I could wash your back for you. You know ... I wash your back you ..."

"Wash yours?"

Her just voicing those words caused a shiver to shoot through my body.

"Yeah ... something like that."

"I have some other things that you could wash too you know."

My voice was rough with desire as I answered her on this one. I knew ... I really knew.

"Yeah. I know. I'll wash you all over. I'll even kiss each part I wash as I wash it too, if you'd like."

"Mmmm that sounds great. I like ... I like a lot."

She turned to face me, and began to undo the buttons on my shirt. Soon enough we were naked in the shower washing, kissing, and caressing each other's body. She had a very good body too. I mean it. Her body is what I could consider the ideal body, at least for me.

I was lathering up her back as she faced away from me when I felt her hands on my cock. I was already hard as steel but when her soft hands grasped my shaft it began to throb and actually hurt. I don't recall ever being so hard ever before in my life. Her hands behind her back as they were gave me the freedom to place my hands in a more pleasurable spot ... or rather, spots.

As she caressed me I moved my hands around to her breasts. The slippery soap enhanced everything we did and I was about to shoot off in her hands as my fingers found her hard nipples. Pulling her close to me I leaned around and kissed her on the cheek. She turned her head and locked lips with me. Bathing had been forgotten for the moment.

Turning around to face me she kept one hand on my shaft always. Our wet soapy bodies were touching as our kiss flamed more passions deep inside each of us. Rhea put one foot up on the tub causing her legs to spread open and then taking my shaft firmly, she began to rub the head of my cock up and down her wet juicy slit.

I hadn't been with a woman in so long and the way things had rushed tonight, I was about to blow. I'm not sure but I think she knew that as she played with me. Just as I was about to let go she loosened her grip and changed tactics.

"Hold me steady lover boy."

"We really should be practicing safe sex don't you think?"

"You have something?"

"Well, no ... but there's other things to worry about too ... like babies ..."

"Pill, clean, hot and horny ... lets fuck now ... okay? I promise you I've never been this aggressive with a man before in my life ... honest. I have to ... just HAVE to have you. Please?"

I held her hips as she got one foot on each side of the tub, raising her body up to the point where her hard nipples were in my face. I did what came naturally for a guy, I began to lick and suck on them. Her very nice breasts were soft while the nipples were rock hard. I had one between my lips as my fingers played with the other one.

Rhea's body shook as she hugged me tightly to her chest. She loved my attack and the way I played with her nipples. Slowly she began to squat down in front of me until her nipple popped out of my mouth. I moaned in frustration, until I realized that she was squatting for a reason.

Her hand guided my shaft to her soft wet slit and slowly she lowered her body down until the head of my raging hard cock split her lips open and drove into her. She kept going down until I was fully inside her tightness. It was all I could do to not explode inside her hot, wet, and very snug pussy. She was moaning as she humped her hips against mine. Her hands were on my butt pulling me into her hard as her mouth opened on my neck.

"Oh God ... you feel so hard, so long, oh so perfect inside me. Fuck me ... take me. Please ... fuck me."

Hearing her and feeling her tight pussy surrounding my shaft as it was, I could only hump up at her and try to keep my balance as precarious as it was. She began to kiss and lick me and then as she got around my neck, it changed a bit. Light little bites became the thing. What a thing it was too.

Her teeth on my skin caused feeling to emerge from deep within me. With an animalistic growl I began to hump back at her hard and fast. I was too close to cumming to stop at that point but I did make an attempt to warn her before I blew. That warning was shoved to one side as she humped right back at me.

I imagine the sounds we made must have been like two mating tigers or other very wild animals. I know that I was almost shouting near the end as was Rhea. We both came together our orgasms almost causing us to slip and fall in the tub. Only her one foot being next to the wall stopped us from going over.

I was holding her by her ass cheeks all that time supporting her weight totally. We stayed in the tub like we were, her squatting and me standing until we could breathe. Carefully we disengaged from each other and as I watched Rhea stepped back from me and opened her arms wide.

"Come here lover. Hold me. God, that was fantastic! The water's still warm lets finish up and go try out your bed next."

Rhea was back in rush mode it seemed and at that point I was too. I wanted nothing more than to lay her on my bed and explore her fully. I was sure she wanted to explore me more too. Drying off she did indeed rub my back and I hers. Hand in hand we walked to the bed towels left behind on the floor of the bath room.

Rhea laid back on the bed and I slipped up alongside her. We kissed and then began caressing each other. We weren't talking at all just looking into each other's eyes and caressing. As I gazed into her eyes I realized that there was a lot more woman behind those big blues. I actually began to think that, perhaps, this was a woman I could live with.

That thought as sudden as it came, almost stopped me. Rhea noticed it too.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

"That wasn't an 'oh nothing' look sweetie. That was an 'oh shit' look. What's up?"

"Things just happened so fast tonight. I mean ... we've never met before tonight and to be here, now ... with all that we just did ..."

Placing two fingers on my lips she shushed me. Her eyes bored holes into mine for an instant.

"You need to know that this is the first time I've ever done this."

"What? You were a virgin?"

"No silly. This is the first time I've ever met a man and gone to bed with him like this. I mean I've been with other men, not many, but a few. I've never met a guy like you. I know we just met tonight and to end up in bed that same night, there's something special about you, it's your presence, maybe your aura, whatever it is I had to be with you and I'm certain it's right too."

"Oh."

"How do you feel about it all?"

"Lets see, you're a beautiful, semi-famous, rock star, or at least about to be a famous rock star and you're naked in bed with me after having fucked me in my shower. Let's just say that I'm overwhelmed just a bit right now. I also know that somewhere in the middle of all this craziness tonight that I think that there was something right about it all too."

"Then why the 'oh shit' look?"

"I'm not used to sharing my life with anyone. I just moved here a short time ago. I've not even been dating since moving here, and suddenly here we are and I had a thought that scared me."

"Oh? What thought was that?"

"Something along the lines of a relationship kind of thing. I mean we just met tonight and all ... and I don't know you, really and..."

Her fingers shut me up again. This time she kept them on my lips as she moved to straddle me. I could feel the heat from her hot pussy surrounding my cock as she lowered down onto me, not putting me in, just laying on top sandwiching my hardness between us.

She bent down and removing her fingers, pressed her lips onto mine tightly. Her tongue was slipping between my lips and I opened up giving her freedom to do whatever she wanted. Our kiss was far more tender than those before but at the same time it still had a bit of a rushed feeling.

Breaking away suddenly she looked into my eyes.

"You are a handsome and desirable man. I wanted you tonight and I knew it was a good thing too. If we become an item then that'll be great. I'd love nothing more than to come home to you every night, but ..."

"But the band comes first ... right?"

"Well, yes. We've all worked so hard to get to this point and we're almost there now. I can't mess up things for the others. They've been like family to me for too long."

"Logic over love?"

"Whoa, who said anything about love?"

"Well I thought with everything that happened and how it happened..."

"You think you love me? Or is it lust?"

"That's just it. It all happened too fast. I don't know, lust yeah. Love ... maybe. Can someone fall in love this fast? I mean, oh damn."

"Well Don how about we work on the lust thing for tonight, or what's left of it anyway. Maybe in the cold light of day tomorrow things will be clearer for both of us."

"Both of us?"

"Yeah, I may have had similar thoughts too. It's kind of scary. Know what I mean?"

Her hips had started to move, and I could feel the slippery wetness pressing on my cock. I was hard and the lust came up to the forefront of my thoughts.

"Scary, yeah. Right now I'm horny. I want you."

Saying that as I rolled her over so I could be on top, caught her off guard. Her nervous laugh filled the air as I moved between her legs and began to kiss and lick my way down her delicious body. My nose detected her need before I ever got to that part of her. By the time I did get there all I wanted to do was lick and kiss her pussy until she came on my tongue.

I could tell I was doing the right things when I heard her moans and cries grow. I moved here and there, my tongue working, lips sucking, and fingers exploring. I was getting into the giving of oral pleasures like this and enjoyed knowing what I was doing for her.

My tongue slid between her soft wet lips, delving into her overheated center. Her taste was slightly sweet yet salty. As my tongue parted lips exposing her tender clit, my lips would surround that little bud and I'd suck carefully on it.

"Oh God...OH GOD...I'm there...I'm so close...Please...Don...Please...OH GOD!...Unh...uh..."

Her whole body was shaking. My head had been pressed into her pussy by her hands. She was cumming hard from my efforts. I had slipped a finger into her tight little asshole while tonguing her deep as I could. The combination must have pushed her over the edge hard.

I was breathing through my nose and that was hard to do at times. She was holding me so tight to her pussy that my mouth was crushed against her body. Rhea's orgasm lasted for a long time. I'm not sure how long but I was beginning to get worried about breathing by the time she finally released me.

I looked into her sleepy looking eyes as her fingers played in my hair.

"Wow."

"Yeah ... wow."

"How'd you get so good at that?"

"I had a sister."

The look she gave me was absolutely priceless. I hadn't meant I'd been with my sister this way ... just that I'd been there when she'd talk to her friends about this or that sexual encounter. I had been ignored so long by her that I guess she never even thought about the things she talked about to her friends in front of me.

Rhea was staring at me like I was a pervert and I knew I had to tell her the whole story, so I did.

"That didn't come out right. I mean I have a sister, she used to talk to her friends while I was there in the same room with them. My sister usually ignored me, so I guess she never thought about what she was saying in front of me. Her friends were the same way too, so over time I learned what women desire, sort of."

"Oh my God! I thought ..."

"Yeah, I could see that look in your eyes. No, my sister and I never did anything. Nothing at all."

"I'm sorry."

"Not an issue. Really. I mean, I could have explained a bit instead of just blurting that out like I did."

"The first thing I thought was ewwwww. Then I thought, kinky bastard. Now I'm glad your sister ignored you. Really. You are good at oral, very good."

'Heh, thank you."

"Guess it's my turn. Uh, just for your information I don't have any brothers ... sisters either. I was an only child."

"Does that mean I'll have to teach you some things then?"

"I doubt it, but I'll show you what I know, and do. Afterward you feel free to critique me, okay?"

"I'm sure you'll be getting 'A's' from me Rhea."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls."

"What? Call them Rhea? Nope."

"Smart ass. You know what I meant."

"Yeah, I, uh, ohhh, wow ... oh ... uh ..."

Her lips had found my hard shaft and as I was trying to answer she began to show me what she knew about oral. I was impressed to say the least.

Lying on my back as I was, Rhea moved down until her head was even with my cock. It was lying there throbbing in the cool air. Her lips had surrounded it not taking me inside her mouth, but covering the part of my shaft that was in open air.

With her lips at the base of me and the head of my cock still in the cool air of the room I was treated to a feeling of hot/cold like I had never had before. She moved her head up and down my shaft her lips sliding along the ridge of my cock. When she'd get to the head, all purple and aching she'd just stop for a second then slide her lips back to the base.

As she did this my balls became sensitive to an extreme too. With one hand around my cock just beneath the head and her lips on my shaft below she began to lick me around my balls. Soon enough I felt her lips sucking on first one ball then the other. Her tongue moved down farther and played around the edges of my ass. I was on fire. The sensations she was causing were intense.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers