I was a Slut until I met Jim

Story Info
Changed my ways after meeting a black man.
2.2k words
3.84
23.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came from a broken family. My dad moved out on us when I was about 6 and my mother was always bringing home all my "uncles" to visit a lot. Sometimes the same uncle would come every day, but most of the time I saw a different uncle every day. Mom was a full blown slut. She is the reason why my dad moved out. Mom had me be her watch out to let her know when dad was home so she could tell uncle of the day to get out through the bedroom window which lucky for her was on the opposite side of where dad parked his car. I fell asleep on the job that day because I wasn't feeling well and end up coming down with the chicken pox.

I came home from school that day not feeling well. Our neighbor Mary and my mom would take turns taking us to school and today happen to be Mary's turn. I saw mom and Uncle Dave on the couch and they were sitting close and mom always told me as she did with my other uncles that they had to sit close because they were teaching new things to her. What did I know - I was only 6!! I told mom how I felt really bad and she told me to lay down but she told me to make sure I got up in time to check for daddy. I questioned her why daddy couldn't know that she was learning new things and she told me it was a surprise she was doing to please daddy and I figured it was ok.

I didn't get up and daddy caught mommy and Uncle Dave in their bed and there was a lot of yelling and screaming and fighting and Uncle Dave left. Dad was so nasty to mom and mom was crying and dad was telling her something like he knows what she does with the men when they come over. She thought she would calm him down and told him I was sick and he told her that she should have sent him home and took care of me and they were screaming and yelling and dad said he was leaving and this wasn't the first time he suspected her and mom cried and cried and she stayed in my room and talked to me and told me it was going to be ok. Well it wasn't as i was sick and dad moved out.

The days that followed, the moving truck came and took most of dad's belongings and the following week he came to see me and told me that I could stay with him if I didn't want to stay with mom and I decided to stay with mom and I don't know why. She didn't change her ways and when I was 10 she told me about my period and how babies were born and some things about sex. I was a little scared but she told me that sex is great and I will love it as much as she did. She told me that next time one of my uncles came over, that she wanted me to watch how they had sex and how to make a man feel good and how he would make a lady feel good.

I opened the door a week later to see a familiar Uncle - Uncle Brian. He was a little different that us - he was black. I never looked at the color of my uncles but as I got older I noticed that he was different. I did have a few blacks in my class but never gave it a thought. I was playing my piano when mom came over to get me and said it was time that I watch and I wasn't sure I wanted to but I figured mom knew what was right for me.

Mom and Uncle Brian started off kissing and then they showed me how they kissed with their tongues and put them in each other mouths and explained it was called "french kissing". I kinda liked it and thought it was pretty cool. To this day it is my favorite was of kissing. Then they started to take off their clothes and he started playing with mom's tits an then he put one into his mouth and then squeeze and mom made sounds like a mouse. They were completely naked as Uncle Brian sat back on the couch and mom knelt on the floor and she was playing with Uncle Brian's snake as mom told it was and then introduced me to the name "penis". She then put it in her mouth and sucked it and played with it and I actually saw it grow and get stiff-like and I didn't know what was next.

Then they went into the bedroom and told me to come and watch the fun that was about to start. Mom laid on the bed and spread open her legs and Uncle Brian put his snake inside mommy and they were making all kind of noises and mom was using the word fuck a lot and the next thing I knew Uncle Brian's snake was squirting this white gooey stuff all over mom's face and then she licked it all off. She explained to me that men love that and when the goo is inside the lady it could make a baby. I was shocked and didn't know what to make of it.

She did have her fun all the time and I tried not to be home much when she did because I was kind of scared. I turned 13 and I guess I was changing. I already had my period for a year already and I was starting to notice the boys in my school and wondered if I would want to have sex with them. I walked to school and to get to my school, I had to pass our middle/high school and some of the older guys were cuter than the boys in my class. I started to talk to them a few times and one of the guys told me that he wanted me to meet him one night at the library and I agreed. I was there a lot anyway because I was trying to study and keep up my grades to make mom and dad proud. Dad saw me twice a week and he got remarried and his new wife was nice. I never told him about what mom showed me because I didn't know if I should.

I met Greg at the library one night and he said he had a car so he would drive me home. In the car, he started to kiss me and I kissed him the way mom showed me and he was shocked. I told him that I know how to have sex and suck a penis and everything. He wasted no time pulling off the road and unzipping his pants and I sucked and he exploded in the same way Uncle Brian did when I watch them the first time. Greg told me that I was good for my age and said his friends would like the same and he would be having a party.

As I entered high school, I was sucking guys off almost every day and having sex on occasion and I was more fond of giving blow jobs than actual sex for some reason. I was getting a reputation and didn't realize it for a while. My grades dropped and I was failing and mom was too busy with her own sex and I didn't care anymore. I wanted to be a nurse and I threw that all away. They wanted to see my dad but I told them he was away a lot. I some how made it through school but didn't have grades good enough for college.

I worked during the day and I got fucked and I sucked at night. I went on the pill because I didn't a baby to tie me down from having my fun. I was in 23 and out with some friends one night and I had my eyes on a few guys that were hanging out together and I approached them and I initiated the sex and they gang banged me and I was just a full blown whore like my mom. I was good as far as for going to work everyday to make money, but tried to go out a few nights and get screwed and fucked every change I got.

A few more years passed and I got a promotion at work and they had no idea about my home life and I never made any passes at any of my male co-workers so I was always sober and always put together when I was at work. I attended parties they threw and never got close to anyone to hang out with outside of the office. I liked my life as a cock sucker and whore and it was no one's business. Mom was slowing up a but she settled down with Uncle Marc and she was content. I was still on the loose and she tried to tell me to watch myself and I told her I got this way because of her and it was too late to stop now.

I didn't have any friends because I lost most of them after whoring around in school and no girl wanted to be associated with someone that slept around. It was going to be my 24th birthday and I decided I was going to get myself a great guy that night and celebrate the right way. I saw in the distance this really sexy black dude and I knew I wanted him, really bad.

Jim sat on the bar stool and ordered himself a drink and I made my way to the bar and sat next to him. I didn't want to act like a hooker or anything, but I did want him to notice me and maybe we could have some sex tonight and I would love it. I noticed he was drinking JD and so was I and I commented that JD was really good. I got a smile from Jim and for the first time I felt something inside like I never felt for another guy ever before.

I don't know what it was about Jim, but I wanted to take it slow with him and I didn't want to do my usual pick up and end up in a seedy hotel getting my brains fucked out and sucking cock after cock and enjoying getting their hot loads all over my face and tits.

I was a well-built white girl and I could almost see how Jim looked at me. He seemed "normal" and I wanted to be too. I introduced myself and he introduced himself and we had great night. He asked me if he could see me again sometime and I didn't initiate any sex from him that night and I agreed to go out with him again. He kissed me good night and I didn't stick my tongue down my throat as I would do with all the other guys. Jim was different and I was starting to feel different too.

I got the call on Tuesday and Jim and I made a date for that Friday. He picked me up and we had a delicious dinner and then we were going to a club to hear a band and do some dancing. I knew that I didn't want to be that cock sucking whore anymore and I wanted to come clean for him. While we were dancing, he gazed into my eyes and kissed me and we started to kiss with out tongues and after the dance I asked him if we could go somewhere and talk because I wanted to come clean with him.

I didn't say anything to him on the way home as held my hand all the way to his condo. He opened the door and told me to sit down and he would get us something to drink. I told him that I needed to talk and started to cry. He asked me what was wrong and I told him about all my guys and how my mother introduced me to sex at a very young age and then I followed in her footsteps by being a full blown whore cock sucker but I didn't want to do that anymore and told him that I liked him a lot. I cried and he took me into his arms and told me I would be okay.

Jim promised to help me get over all that I did and would take it slow and we didn't have to have any sex until I was ready. I told him I wanted to get tested because I didn't want to give him any STD's or anything else because he was a nice guy and I really, really liked him.

It is now 10 years later and I'm happy to say that Jim and I are married almost 6 years now and we are expecting our first. Sadly my mother passed from aids and my dad died of a heart attack. His parents and siblings have treated me like a queen and none of them know about my past. Jim didn't feel I had to go through all that with them when he was the only one that mattered. If it wasn't for Jim, I still might be running around having sex and not feeling love like I do with Jim.