I was an SSMV240 Mission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers

Fusion showed real talent to keep tapping out messages so industriously while having showy orgasms for the cameras! After she had delivered all of her messages, she kept tapping and asked me to please come in her pussy, which I did with great relish, and she came again as she felt me shoot! Then she knelt in front of me and gave the cameras another show, as she showed amazing talent swallowing my huge cock! She was doing a fine job while I was tapping out the details of our party plan on her neck, and a request for what I wanted to complete our mission. She tapped back that she would do her best but it would take at least two weeks for our message to propagate through the network. The she grinned up at me and tapped out 'please acknowledge by coming in my mouth', on my leg. I smiled and cheerfully acknowledged her message! Susan and I held each other especially tightly that night, and begin to look forward to a successful conclusion our first covert mission.

OCTOBER 2359 UCC

THUNDERBIRDUS ESTATE

CITY OF NEW PHILADELPHIA

King Cayenne Kaiser arrived for a surprise visit to check out the accommodations at the estate. The security chief that loved to take me in his ass led a tour of the estate's owner, Insight Thunderbirdus, Camry Fury, second in command to Insight, and the King. They were primarily concerned with making the King look good to the assembled attendees, and obviously felt highly secure on their home turf. Camry Fury dutifully suggested enhanced security arrangements that would have been adopted by any competent personal security contingent on most planets, and I was afraid that King would agree to them. But Camry must have known how big a fool the King really was, and as he expected, the King lectured him condescendingly, telling him how wonderful it was to be truly loved by his people, and that he did not need the kind of protection that other rulers did. Camry did a tremendous job of keeping his facial expressions neutral, but he tapped on my wrist that 'the King is in for a big surprise!'

Entertainment was planned for the King that night, and I soon learned that Insight Thunderbirdus was a real cuddly country gentleman compared to Cayenne Kaiser! The King inspected the assembled household staff, and personally whipped those whose appearance did not meet his standards. One maid lost an eye because she did not direct her gaze to the floor quickly enough in the King's presence. He was offered unlimited use of Susan and I, and he took advantage of it, relishing our 'special status'. We retired to his bedchamber with his two eunuch bodyguards in constant attendance. He began with Susan, delighting in penetrating her and then having a bodyguard choke her unconscious so he could feel how it changed the sensations on his cock when she nodded off and then awoke. I almost broke a bone in my own arm trying to restrain myself! Then he had me kneel and tried the same trick with his cock inserted in my throat. He began by trying to choke me himself, but he found it impossible to defeat my corded neck muscles and soon gave up. He settled for giving me detailed instructions on how to fellate him, explaining to his bodyguards how much I loved him and wanted to please him. When Susan and I got back to our quarters, we showered twice and still felt unclean. The King left the next morning.

In a few weeks, Fusion returned to complete the arrangements for the party. She had three huge trucks filled with decorations and supervised their unloading with Camry Fury by her side. She had taken over from Susan and converted us to helpers for creating the giant elephant ice sculpture, explaining to Thunderbirdus that we would be unavailable for a few nights while we worked in the cold rooms with her to create the giant sculpture. The cold room's air conditioning equipment conveniently interfered with the security monitors and cameras, so there were none installed there.

She unfolded a frame apparatus disguised as a caterer's tent, and set it up like the elephant's skeleton. She then opened a crate marked 'decorations' and added a closely spaced wire frame that would support the outline of the elephants skin. We studied the sketches and shaped the wire to conform to our plans. She opened another crate marked "stage lighting" and unfurled a central controller and hundreds of attached cables. These were designed to provide perfectly timed electrical impulses to detonators at the end of each cable, and these were placed into marked and matching slots in every available gap in the wire matrix shell. A set of large tubs labeled "decorator's clay" produced a grey, putty like substance that Susan explained was the most powerful non-nuclear explosive known to man. We set to work covering over the wire skin and its installed detonators with this compound until we had an excellent looking elephant. We stood back and admired our work, and cleaned up all the mess from the previous steps, moving all the containers back to the trucks for disposal.

At this point Camry Fury and Insight Thunderbirdus showed up for a 'surprise inspection' and I thought we were in serious trouble! But Camry had planned well, and explained that he was 'letting Thunderbirus in on' a surprise for the King! He explained that the clay was to provide a realistic coloring for the elephant before the ice was added, but we were going to make things even more spectacular. Fusion opened a box marked 'costume jewelry' and pulled out a handful of sparkling, diamond like jewels, and proceeded to stick them lightly into the still soft grey putty, explaining that we were creating a 'diamond studded' elephant in keeping with the King's exalted status. She even got Thunderbirdus to place a handful of gems himself, so we could announce that he had 'personally helped to decorate' the elephant for the King. He as delighted at the opportunity to curry favor, and enthusiastically placed diamonds into the putty (with Camry taking a picture for PR) for some time until Camry reminded him they were falling behind schedule. As Camry lead Insight away, we knew the sacrifice he was about to make, as he would have to be present at the ceremony, and would trigger the detonation.

After they left, we finished completely covering the exterior of the elephant with the close spaced gems, which were actually advanced nanocarbon flechette rounds, each with a tiny battery, accelerometer, infrared sensor head, nanoprocessor, and steering vanes that allowed them to locate and target human bodies only, ignoring anything that did not have an IR signature near 37 degrees! We then began the arduous process of cooling the whole statue down and covering it with a layer of ice. This took about 5 hours for the first layer, and then we took an hour break, and built up a second layer. We spent all night until the finish was uniform and almost perfect. It did look good, like a beautiful and expensive piece of art. It was actually an incredibly expensive and murderously effective killing machine. We swept the statue with hand held security scanners, and found that the ice had completely sealed any tell tale traces of the explosive, and the targeting systems were completely passive and betrayed no trace of their presence. They would set off metal detectors, but we had already shown Insight the metal frame and wire skin. The system was to be activated by a big air core electromagnet that had already been concealed in the floor of the little pedestal where it was to be displayed. The pulse from the magnet would trigger off the chain reaction that would time the explosion, and the acceleration would activate each little flechette as it was flung away from the exploding elephant bomb. The system had been built and tested three separate times by separate teams back at our HQ. We were sure it would work.

We retired to Fusion's quest quarters, knowing we would have to put on quite a show for the monitoring cameras. The more time they spent as voyeurs watching us, the less time anyone had to think about or look at the elephant. Fusion did a wonderful tongue in cheek imitation of King Cayenne Kaiser, strutting around and telling us loudly that she was the greatest and wisest party planner and decorator in known space, and that she was so loved by her employees and slaves that they would fight for the chance to eat her perfect pussy! Susan and I struggled mightily to suppress outright laughter, but we gladly knelt and began to please her. Susan worked on her pussy, and I began to lick her ass. Fusion had been on a treadmill of tension and worry all day, and she suddenly relaxed and let go. She screamed out loud as she came, and almost fell down. Susan did a quick switch, pushing her down to her knees and binding her arms behind her with light rope she had taken from the drapes. So far, all of her acting had been with her dominating us and acting the master, but now the tables were turned! Fusion had been acting before, but now I saw genuine shock and surprise in her eyes as she realized she was at out mercy and could not resist us, lest she make the security monitors suspicious. Susan took her normal Dominatrix role and directed us both expertly. First she stood right in front of Fusion, bent down, took her head in her hands, and kissed her tenderly. Fusion responded with shocked surprise. Susan held her neck and tapped a hidden message 'I have enjoyed eating your perfect pussy, and now I will enjoy you eating mine. Acknowledge this message by making me come.' Fusion's eyes got even bigger and wilder, she almost looked panicked, but then she surrendered to her task. She was not a trained expert as Susan and I were, but she was determined, and she had developed trust and closeness with us. Susan was relaxed, and I could tell she was not going to trigger her own orgasm, but wait for Fusion to get the job done.

Suddenly I was not the detached observer I was trained to be. Susan was my partner and friend, and we trusted and depended on each other for our lives every day. I would die for her and I loved her, deeply. Fusion had proved herself to me 'under fire' and earned my trust. She had proven instrumental in helping us move forward toward completing our mission, and I would happily give my life to save hers. Watching them with each other was no longer just part of the mission: I wanted to protect them, and I wanted them to be safe and happy! Now I was excited. I shed my normal 'professional' demeanor and become actively involved. I was deeply aroused, and suddenly had an involuntary and maximum erection. Fusion was now totally turned on and determined to make Susan come! Susan began to breathe rapidly and I could tell she was approaching orgasm. I smelled her frank arousal, and smelled Fusion's different pussy scent mixed with hers. I was losing control, something I almost never did. She moved her legs further apart and crouched down a little, and then cried out as Fusion's efforts brought her off. She grabbed Fusion's head and pulled her up for a kiss, then pushed her head back down, hoping for another orgasm, and Fusion was now frantic to give her another one! Soon she did and I felt a tremendous surge of emotion the see them so close and pleasing each other.

Susan then lay on her back and pulled Fusion's head back down to her pussy. This resulted in Fusion frantically losing herself in the effort to devour Susan's pussy once again, and in Fusion's beautiful ass sticking up in the air as she did do. Without thinking, I positioned myself behind her and slowly entered her pussy. I had not adjusted my size, and it was at maximum. Fusion let out a low, guttural moan, which increased in volume as I pushed into her. She was wet and excited; otherwise she would not have been able to accommodate me at all. I wanted to treat her like fine china, but she did not feel the same! She pushed back against me and demanded more! I delighted in filling her. I increased my pace and depth slowly, and she pushed her legs up a little to give me even more access, all the while devouring Susan avidly.

Suddenly Fusion was racked with a crushing orgasm, her scream muffled by Susan's pussy. I suppose months of tension and self control had accumulated, and she was now letting go, explosively! But she still clung to her undercover personae. She tapped a message on my thigh 'fuck me' and I began slamming into her. She came again, and tapped 'fuck me harder'. Soon I was pounding her with all my strength, and she was taking it all and loving it. She had two wrenching orgasms in rapid succession, her pussy gripping me so hard that I lost control and came hard inside her. I barely noticed that Susan had had another huge orgasm at the same time. We collapsed together, laughing like children, and then slept like babies.

Camry Fury shook us awake and demanded we get ready for the final party preparations. Fusion seemed highly embarrassed by her naked and disheveled state, and Fury looked at her longingly for a moment, then helped her find her clothes and gave us a last minute update on events during the night that related to the party and would not raise any eyebrows among the security monitors. He grabbed Susan by the arm and tapped an urgent message, then ran out the door.

The estate was alive with activity as we walked toward the main house where the party hall and refrigerated chambers were. Susan tapped my arm with the update from Camry: the party from New Chicago was said to include the dowager Secretary of State, Rhoddhus Pantsuitus, considered by many to be the most powerful and evil woman in the slave trade. The Prime Minister and other government figureheads on New Chicago changed from time to time, but Rhoddhus stayed in position throughout all the changes, pulling the strings and controlling everything. She had reams of blackmail material on powerful people on almost every planet, slave and non-slave, which gave her considerable leverage. Even some of the most virulent antislavery governments would turn a blind eye to certain activities when she asked them to. It was said that all of her blackmail material would be released to the media by robotic systems if she was dead and could not periodically reset them, and that even though she was hated, many people hoped she lived forever! This was an incredible development for us. Rhoddhus was such a target that had we known she was coming, we would have mounted this entire operation just to get her! To get her as a bonus was amazing luck. But this just increased the ante, but didn't change any of the cards we had to play.

It did however mean that that there might be increased security screening and questions, and there were. Luckily, the ice was still effectively sealing the vapors from the explosives in, and the elephant passed the initial screening by her advance detail. The follow up detail questioned Camry extensively, but Insight Thunderbirdus pitched a fit, protecting his hope to curry even more favor with the King, telling them that he had personally supervised the construction of the elephant, and had chosen much of the material used to create it, and that they would create a major diplomatic crisis if they interfered with it for another minute! Eventually the detail signed off, and sent their approval for Rhoddhus to take a shuttle from her assigned transport NCS Lord Ligonier, down to the estate later this evening.

The final place settings and flowers were being placed by the caterers as we moved the elephant into the refrigerated staging area that we had prepared just adjacent to the hall. Once all the guests were seated, and introductions had been made, the elephant would be brought in to the strains of the New Philadelphia anthem played like a processional hymn, to the everlasting glory of the King! Guests began to filter in to the hall, many displeased with where they found their place cards. The seating was a rigid pecking order: the closer you were to Cayenne Kaiser, the higher your status. The King always wanted to be the center of attention, and Thunderbirdus had convinced him to save a place on stage for a 'special gift and tribute from his adoring subjects', and Kaiser ate that up! Rhoddhus was to be seated to his immediate right, and arrayed around him were the rest of the party from New Chicago and the chosen leaders of the new planets. Thunderbirdus was 'lucky' to have gotten a seat at the main table!

The King and Rhoddus Pantsuitus tried to upstage each other by arriving last, but The King could just sit in a chair in the next room, and Rhoddus had to come down in a shuttle. She finally left her ship and hour late, and air traffic controllers made her wait in a holding pattern until the King signed off on letting her land. She was madder than a wet hen when she finally entered the party area, and got even madder as the King made her wait longer before he made his entrance. The first course was hastily served in an attempt to get back on schedule, and by the time Thunderbirdus went to the stage to act as master of ceremonies the event was still an hour behind schedule. After some preliminary introductions, Thuderbirdus introduced the gift to the King from his loyal subjects and laid it on really thick about it symbolized not only how much he was loved, but his wisdom, intelligence, and generosity. The King of course beamed, and Rhoddus was seen pantomiming sticking her finger down her throat as the giant ice elephant was wheeled into position. The King rose and waved, but made no remarks. Thunderbirdus then announced that there would be a briefing on the new Colonies and that all slaves and estate employees must clear the room, so we went to our quarters and waited for Fusion to join us. She was able to make an excuse about checking on her caterers and left the room, and we all thought Camry would die when he triggered the explosion. We had built in a two stage trigger mechanism with a timer in case Camry was somehow separated from the elephant, and sure enough a ruckus arose at the outer gates and he was dispatched by Thunderbirdus to check on it. Camry kicked off the timer and headed for the front gate. He knew precisely how much time we had.

There was a delivery truck at the gates that had arrived late, and the estate had been in lock down ever since the arrival of the Rhoddus shuttle. Camry delayed a few moments and then had the gates opened about one minute before the timer would detonate. The truck had just cleared the gate when the explosion rang out, much louder than any of us expected. There were roughly 50,000 of the deadly flechettes on the elephant, and they were propelled from it at a velocity of about 700 m/s. Given the expected 80% success rate for the IR steering, that meant that on average each of our 400 'guests' would encounter 100 of the deadly little diamonds, roughly equivalent to being shot simultaneously by 6 evenly spaced old style shotguns at point blank range.

The guards rushed to follow procedures and close the gate, but Camry shot them and destroyed the switch box, leaving the gate jammed open. We knew to make our way to the front gate as soon as we heard the blast. Every window and door of the main house was obliterated by the overpressure wave from the blast, even though few projectiles made it out, and we saw no one emerge from the house. The guards hesitated to go in, fearing a second explosion, and we made it through the gate and met Camry just outside. We began moving north toward our rally point, just as a column of resistance fighters emerged from the woods and made their way into the estate through the open gate.

NOVEMBER 2359 UCC

SHUTTLECAFT FROM LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

NEW PHILADELPHIA SYSTEM

Our original exfil plan was to sneak out of the system in the MMS Wanderer, the same ship we arrived in, and travel unobserved to a remote wormhole terminus, then jump back into the vicinity of New Oklahoma. But things had gone awry - the newly liberated slaves and yeoman of New Philadelphia, having had previous dealings with the captain of the Wanderer, took it upon themselves to hang him and most of his crew a few hours into the melee that erupted after the rebellion was launched. Our two main alternatives were infeasible too, as there were identified agents from New Chicago on both the chosen merchant ship and the liner that could observe and potentially identify us. We signaled for our fourth and final alternative -- a midnight covert pickup about 10 km north of town in a dense forest. We had to really hump it to make it in time, and got our confirming beep via UWB comm link ten minutes before pickup. We were blinked a recognition signal from a shuttle, gave the proper response, and got a correct read back. The shuttle door opened, and we climbed aboard.

conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers