I Was Bored

Story Info
Proper wife loosens up, maybe too loose.
5.8k words
4.03
337.9k
150

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored. My job had become routine. I was paid too well to quit, but there was no promotion in sight. So I stayed, and cursed every day that dragged by. My wife worked part time now that our two kids had grown up and left home. There I was, 44 with a 41 year-old wife, and no real goals or ambitions.

Sue had always been a great mother, a good cook, and an uninspired lover. Looking back, I realize it was I who did not inspire her. I thought she was ordinary and reserved. The excitement was gone. I thought about it and decided she just didn’t have any fire, any zest, if you know what I mean. She always dressed conservatively and conducted herself as a lady should. When we would go to parties, or out with friends, I always envied the guys that had wives that would joke, flirt, laugh, and excite men. My wife was always demure and quiet. Gradually, I came to the conclusion that I had married below my standards. I was a thoroughbred hitched with a Clydesdale.

It became apparent to me Sue would either have to change her entire personality or I would have to have an affair, or possibly seek a divorce. No longer would I be bored day and night! I settled on a plan of action and began to carry it out. If it didn’t work, I would have wasted some time, but no great loss. I could always get a divorce or find some desperate woman to carry on an affair with me. There were more than a few that had practically offered as much at work.

I realized I would have to be patient, but time is what I seemed to have. I brought a magazine home that had stories about unfaithful wives and swingers and left it where Sue would notice it while I was at work. When I came home that night, it was as I had left it. It looked like Sue was simply not interested in any activity that varied from our norm. That night she did initiate sex, which was a first for the past year or so. I noticed that she was quite wet as I slid my cock into her pussy. I did not mention it to Sue, but I wondered what had made her so willing and wet. It was some of the best sex we had experienced the past few years. She orgasmed twice and was more vocal than usual. Afterward, I rolled over and was almost asleep when Sue asked me if I were still awake.

“Bob, are you asleep?” she queried. I love how women wait for a man to fall asleep before they decide to talk. I rolled back over and looked at her. “I was just wondering why you brought that magazine home. It is all about married people having sex with people besides their spouses. Do you like that sort of thing?”

“Are you asking if I like to do that or if I like to read about it? I asked. “I find the stories exciting, but I have not been unfaithful to you. Is that your question?”

“I don’t really know what I meant, but I am so glad you answered the way you did! I could not endure the thought of you being with another woman,” Sue responded slowly.

“Do you think about being with other men? Men you know? Or even complete strangers? How do you feel about that?” I asked as my hand stroked her tits. It occurred to me as I felt her that she always dressed to minimize her tits. The truth was they were probably as big, or bigger, as any of the wives’ in our group of friends and acquaintances. Some women just knew how to use what they had to greater advantage.

“Why would you ask that? I have always been completely faithful to you. You are the only man I ever had. You know that. What are you asking?” She seemed annoyed, but her nipples were erect and she was pushing against my hands. She was even running her hands over my chest and stomach. For Sue, that was about as daring as she usually became.

“I was just wondering if you ever wonder what another man would be like? How would he make love? How would his cock feel? Would you do the same things for a different lover that you do for me? Would he make you do things I don’t make you do? Do you ever wonder, Sue?”

“I am flesh and blood, Bob. I have considered thoughts like that, but would never act on them! I love you and I could never need another man. You have spoiled me for other men,” she cooed. Now she was squeezing my hard (again) cock.

“I am so glad to know that, baby, but just say I were a different man. I would act entirely different. I might try to work my way down your chest like this!” I whispered as I began kissing her breasts and then down her stomach. She laughed lightly as I showered her abdomen with kisses.

“Excuse me, stranger,” she chuckled, “but what are you doing?” I am a married woman.” I was enjoying the little game and I worked my way lower. Suddenly, she tensed.

“Bob, what are you doing down there? We just had sex!” I am all dirty and sweaty there!”

“Call me Fred,” I answered in a muffled tone, “and I am going to find out what your husband has left on deposit.” With that I began to kiss her swollen pussy lips and run my tongue over them. She was very still and I wondered if I had ruined the moment.

“I am afraid my husband has been away on business,” she groaned, “but you might find a package the mailman left earlier today. He likes to leave them on my day off.”

Surprised and pleased with Sue’s charade, I took it a little farther. “I haven’t found anything, yet. I may have to look a bit deeper.” With that I pushed my tongue inside her and tasted our mixed juices inside her. I had not gone down on her for years and never after we had sex. I decided it didn’t taste all that bad. It seemed that Sue found it exciting as well. Her legs moved apart slightly, giving me better access to her honey pot.

“My mailman leaves his packages deeper than most, if you know what I mean. You may have some difficulty finding it, unless your tongue is eight inches long. You are only reaching the part my husband uses.” This spurred me on and I pushed my tongue as deeply into her opening as I could and licked all around. Then I backed off and concentrated on her clit. Sue held my head tight to her pussy as she began to orgasm. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever seen her have. I just kept licking, sucking and tonguing her clit as she thrashed around. Finally, I had to come up for air. Sue was coming back down from her high and was running her hands through my hair and cooing. I felt as close to her as I had in years. I worked back up her body, stopping to suck on her very hard nipples. She reached down, took my face in my hands and kissed me.

“Wow! I taste pretty good, don’t I? You were fantastic, Bob.” She gave my cock a tug and smiled. I think you may need a little relief, too. She rolled over on her stomach and raised her ass in the air. “You can do it do me doggy style, if you want. I don’t mind.” Sue spoke into her pillow as she wiggled her ass. For Sue this was like offering to bang an entire third world country! I was almost never given the pleasure of fucking her from behind. I did not hesitate. I rose up and plunged my cock into her to the hilt on the first stroke. She was so wet I slid in with no resistance.

“This is the way I like my women. I bet hubby never gets to do this with you, does he?” I asked as I plunged into her as far as I possibly could.

“No, he has to be satisfied licking my pussy most of the time. This is only for the guys with the big cocks. They say I feel tighter this way and some of them like to pinch my nipples while they pound my little pussy,” panted Sue. I may not be a rocket scientist, but I can take a hint! I reached around Sue and took her nipples between my thumbs and fingers and pulled and pinched harder than I ever have before. The results were amazing! Sue convulsed on my cock like she never has before, and this was the forth time in an hour! As her pussy began squeezing my cock I erupted inside her. My cock seemed to pulse for five minutes and I came in buckets. Finally I collapsed on top of Sue and fell asleep with my cock shrinking in her cum filled pussy.

The sex was actually pretty good the next few months, but the excitement and novelty slowly wore off. Try as I would, I could never get Sue to suck, or even kiss my cock. The very thought seemed to repulse her. That did not stop her from asking me to eat her pussy more often and offer her pussy to me doggy style as a reward. We had fantasized about her having sex with every repairman, carpenter, mechanic, and lawyer we could think of. It seemed to turn her on, but never to the point where she would dress more provocatively or flirt with other men. It was totally limited to our bedroom. The game had grown old and wasn’t as much fun any more. That is until I mentioned Jack. Jack was our next door neighbor. He had been very successful in business and had retired before he was fifty. Shortly after retiring, his wife, Janet, had passed away. He had never remarried and as far as we could tell, had no lady friends. He was in his late fifties now. He did a lot of yard work around his property and stayed in pretty good shape, for his age. I had noticed him watching Sue a few times when she was outside in the part of our property that sided his. He always went out of his way to speak to Sue and was always doing small gardening favors for her. I knew she had to have noticed how attentive he was.

“I bet Jerry spends more time here than even the mailman,” I suggested one night as I licked Sue’s pussy. Did I feel her stiffen a little, or had I imagined it? “He must get repaid for all the favors he does for you. No wonder he never has any lady friends. He must be worn out collecting his due from the neighbor lady.” As I finished I pushed my tongue inside her and felt her juices start flowing! I had found something and I knew it. “Suppose I am Jerry and you are going to repay me for my kindness. How do you do it?”

“I don’t know where to start, Jerry. You have been so kind to me and you have been alone so very long. Do you want to use my little pussy to relieve your pent up desires? Is that what you want, Jerry?” asked Sue. Damn, she was really good at this game! “Do you want to eat my little pussy and then slide your big, fat cock into me? Is that what you want?

“You know I have been doing all kinds of shit for you to get a shot at that ass and those tits! You bet I want to pound your pussy! I will use it like your limp-dicked husband could only dream of,” I blurted. I impressed myself with my role-playing. I was getting into it pretty good! I made my way back up her torso and stopped to suck her already hard nipples and pinch them harder than she usually allowed. Her legs were spread and I could feel her heat.

“Oh, Jerry! You are so demanding. How can I refuse such a strong man with such a nice hard cock. Don’t give my husband another thought. It excites him to think of me getting fucked by a real man. He knows his little dick doesn’t do the job. He is good for licking my pussy after real men use it,” Sue groaned as I sucked even harder on her swollen nipple. Her comment irritated me and aroused me at the same time. I bit hard on her nipple and she came before I even entered her! “Yes, Jerry! Take me. Use me. Fuck me!” she cried over and over as I rammed my cock home. She came again! I was on a roll. My balls were screaming for release as I filled her hot box.

“Take my cum, and show it to your hubby! Let him lick that out. He will know Jerry has been in this cunt and stretched it so he will never fill it again!” I blurted as I shot my load deep inside Sue. Sue was trying to answer but the roar in my ears from my own release made it impossible for any rational thought or comprehension. I slowly relaxed and rolled off her. We both just laid there catching our breaths. Once again, just as I fell asleep, Sue spoke to me.

“Bob?” she whispered. “Bob, are you awake?” I opened my eyes and looked into hers. Then I arched my eyebrows as if to ask what she wanted. “Bob, I have just been properly fucked by Jerry’s big cock and he wants you to lick my pussy clean.” I couldn’t believe it. She still wanted to play.

“Jerry said that, did he? He fills my wife’s pussy with sperm and demands I clean it out? What makes Jerry think I will do what he wants?” I asked.

“Jerry said that men like you like to clean up after strong, dominant men like him. You admire his big cock and how he uses it to please your wife. He said you would clean my pussy or he would not fuck me any more. You wouldn’t want that, would you?” asked Sue. I looked into her eyes wondering exactly how far we were pretending.

I dropped down between her legs and licked her freshly fucked pussy. It felt hot to my tongue and she soon had another orgasm. “Jerry was right. You do like it when he gives me what I want. You must love me very much,” she whispered as her fingers clutched my hair. I just licked some more and soon I heard her light breathing and I knew she had fallen asleep. I put my face down between her legs and fell off to sleep.

Our sex games always included Jerry from that night forward. Sue never changed her demeanor outside our bedroom. She was still the proper lady the rest of the time. As always happens, even this new twist became routine and we lapsed back into our doldrums. One evening I mentioned that we needed some new fodder for our games. Sue was quick to agree. “What do you suggest? You have the active imagination. What does my resident perv want to do to spice things up?”

As I answered, I surprised Sue and myself. “Maybe you should seduce Jerry for real. God knows it would not be difficult. He watches every move you make. I have never seen such desire in one man.” Sue stared at me for what seemed an eternity.

“You are serious, aren’t you? Would you really like that, or would you hate me?” asked Sue. “Our marriage means way too much to me to risk it over a foolish game. I know you read those stories, but the real thing might not be so stimulating.”

I had gone too far to back off now. “Sue, we have spent over 20 years doing the right thing and avoiding risk… and excitement. It would be very erotic and I would so excited for you to tell me what happened. I know Jerry is no spring chicken, but he has been a good neighbor and he is lonely. You would be killing two birds with one stone, so to speak. He may not be a fantastic lover, but that would be easier for me to accept. If he turned out to be a dud, just tell him I acted suspicious of you and him and you will never stray again.”

Sue looked at me for a long time. “Bob, I know you have been discontented for some time, and to be honest, it has been a little dull for me, too. I admit Jerry has shown more than a passing interest and that it seems like he would love to bed me. Are you telling me to sleep with Jerry? Will you promise to love me and stay with me if I give myself to Jerry? No jealous school boy act?” I could not believe it had finally come out.

“You are my wife and I love you. I just think we need to add some spark,” I told her. “You can go as far as you want and stop when you want. It will be totally your decision. You must tell me about everything, however. No secrets. That is what could ruin our love. We must be honest and forthcoming.” My cock was standing like a statue by this time. Sue squeezed it and then climbed on me, lowering herself on my stiff member.

“You had better enjoy this, fella. You never know when you will be sharing this pussy and having sloppy seconds!” Sue was very wet and easily slid up and down my cock. “Jerry may want you to keep my pussy cleaned out for him,” she said as she began moving faster and moaning. I could not control myself and blasted my little guys inside her in record time. She was right behind me as my orgasm ignited hers. She slowed down, leaned ahead and kissed me long and hard. “I love you!”

I was on pins and needles the next few days at work. Every night I would come home and grab Sue and kiss her. Then I would ask how her day was. She knew what I was really asking and her response was always the same. Either work went well or she cleaned some room and made a nice meal. I always tried to hide my disappointment, but I knew she could tell what I was thinking. After a few days I decided it was a fantasy that would never be a reality. Was I ever wrong!

It was over a week later that I walked in the door, saw Sue making dinner, and picked up the paper and sat in my favorite chair. Sue walked into the living room with some items in her hand and asked, “Bob, I was wondering if you could help me put some ointment on a couple scratches?” I thought it was an unusual request, but put the paper down and stood up.

“Sure, Sweetheart. How did you get scratched, and where?” Sue remained silent as she unbuttoned her blouse and showed me her chest. At first I thought it was some sort of rash, but when I looked closer I saw teeth marks! I reached out and touched then. It appeared that they extended below the top of her bra, so I reached in and pulled her tits free from their holders. I stared as I saw little bite marks all over her nipples and below them. There were hickies all over, like some teenage girl after prom night. Sue watched me closely as I studied her chest. “It would seem someone was starved for mother’s milk. Care to tell me about it?”

Sue’s story was erotic as hell to me. Jerry had helped her plant some bulbs and she invited him in for a drink. For some reason she had gone out with out her bra and she had seen him looking down her blouse as she leaned over to help him put the bulbs in. By the time they went inside he had been looking at her tits for over half an hour. As she was making the drinks, Jerry came up behind her and simply placed his hands on Sue’s tits. I had to interrupt by this point and asked, ”Sue, what did you say when he did that? Did you act angry or what?”

Sue smiled at me. “I asked if he wanted sugar in his ice tea. I never indicated his hands were not supposed to be there. I have done that many times when you have grabbed me from behind like that.” She continued, “Jerry just squeezed my tits for a while and then he unbuttoned my blouse. He told me I had been teasing him with my big juicy tits all day and he had to have them. Do you think my tits are big? Jerry seems to. Then he turned me around and practically devoured them. He sucked me and nibbled on me and bit me all over. I just stood there and moaned. I think I actually came while he feasted on me! After a very long time, he seemed to gain control of himself and pulled back from me staring at my bruised tits. He told me that if you wondered what happened to my chest, to tell you he did it. If you had a problem with it, you should go over to his place and tell him. He made me promise I would tell you that and then he went home. Now I have told you. What do you say, Bob?”

“Get your ass into the bedroom, woman!” I barked. My cock was as hard as it could ever get. Sue seemed relieved as she ran ahead of me, stripping as she went. We never had dinner that night. The sex was fantastic. Sue had to work the next day so she had nothing new to tell me. Still we were both pretty horny and enjoyed the evening. This was working out so well. When I came home two days later Sue was again making dinner. Not wanting to seem too eager, I decided to read the paper. Finally she called me to dinner. I sat down to eat and noticed she had no plate for herself. I was starved so I began cutting my steak. I asked why she was not eating. I had placed a delicious piece of New York strip in my mouth, when I looked up at her.

“I have already had my fill for the day,” she smiled. I looked down to scoop up some mashed potatoes, when it occurred to me something was up. I looked at her again. Her smile was radiant, but her face was a mess. She had spilled something all over her brow, cheek, nose, chin, and hair. Since she was usually so clean and neat, I knew something was amiss. I stood up and walked over to where she sat and studied her more closely.

“Sue, you must realize you have something all over your face. Is anything wrong?” I asked. I was very puzzled at this point.

12