I Was Born This Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't run from me now. You will not pass out on me again. You will be awake for every excruciatingly delicious moment of me possessing you. You will love every minute of it." With every statement he drove it home with is dick in my pussy. All I could do was take it. I couldn't talk, I couldn't do anything but take it. He wedged his fingers between us and began rubbing my clit in time with his strokes while he sucked on a nipple. I scored his back as I came again, crashing down. I could feel my juices spray the base of his dick as he looked me in the eyes and repeated over and over, "Mine, mine, mine, you're mine."

"Please!"

"Please what, beloved. What do you want of your servant, am I not fucking you right?"

"I...can't....cum....anymore...please!"

"Give me one more baby, just one more and I'll cum with you. Just one more." he whispered in my ear. He then began sucking on my neck and pumping harder. I felt it building and my pussy gripping tighter. He grabbed my hair and began pumping faster and I exploded, taking him with me. He kissed me and I tasted blood on his lips, which for some reason...sent me over the edge. I came again. He collapsed on me and I held him close to me. I slid his dreads over his ears as I rested and allowed him to rest on top of me. I looked at the time and saw that it was 2:30am. He finally rolled off and carried me with him so I was in his arms. He placed a protective arm around me and whispered, "Mine...forever."

I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

*

"LIZ!! LIZ!! ELIZABETH!!!"

I jumped up out of bed to Donny's voice calling my name. I looked around and noticed that it wasn't a dream, it was 4:45am and Donny was not in bed.

"LIZ!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!!!"

"DON'T YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!!"

I jumped out of bed and put on my robe. I winced because I was still sore. I slowly walked into the sitting room. "What's going on?"

"What the fuck is he doing knocking on your door at this time of the morning?"

I looked over towards the door to see Jose standing there flushed, eyes focused on Donny. He was breathing hard and he looked like he was about to pounce. I turned and looked at Donny and his eyes were pure silver and his shoulders were bulked like they were last week. I then looked back at Jose and I realized that his eyes were turning emerald and his ears were becoming pointed...wtf?

12