I Was Really Tied Up Last Month...

Story Info
Light bondage play gone wrong.
6.5k words
4.06
41k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MajorEasy
MajorEasy
4 Followers

I helped a friend move house and got myself into a bit of a bind...

Josephine moved home to stay with her parents for a short time while she worked on her master's degree and the arrangement worked out well. Her mother took good care of her and she was relieved of household chores and could focus properly on her studies...

Now that she has graduated and found a really good job, it was time for her to move out again. This is where I came in.

I've known her for close to 3 years and she's one of my favourite FWB (friend with benefits). She is 27 years old, an avid swimmer and competitive cyclist; she had a figure most women can only dream of. However, I've always thought that she was way too trimmed. A feminine body needs curves and even though she had nice B cup breasts, she was on the skinny side. Nevertheless, her intellect, cheerfulness and sense of adventure have always kept me coming back for more. She was great indoors and out...plus she was very focused...meaning she seldom dwelled on petty emotional stuff.

She was out of circulation for the last 6-7 months as she wanted to give her all to her education...I respected that and while we chatted on the phone a few times; I never pushed for a meet. Naturally, when she called and asked for help, I jumped at the chance to catch up with her.

I couldn't recognize her at the door when I pulled up...that couldn't be Josephine...she looked spectacular. She wore a mini denim skirt and a fairly tight Tee top with her hair tied into a neat ponytail...her body filled out nicely, her

hair had grown down past her bra strap and she had on her glasses, something she loathed before. I almost knocked her dustbin over as my eyes refused to move from her...she was grinning ear to ear at seeing me and she waved like we haven't seen each other in years.

We did our hellos and she lead me inside...she told me that her parents were out but her cousin was somewhere inside...I also found out what happened...she spent so much time indoors studying that she hadn't worked out in a few months...she didn't like the way she was filling out but I told her that I loved it...come on, she was 173cm tall and weighing 52kg surely can't be a disaster?

She laughed, a naughty 'I don't believe you' laugh...and to prove that I loved the new look, I moved in and hugged her...

She must have felt my semi hard-on because she giggled and twirled away...

"Come on, " she called out in a raspy voice, "we have work to do."

I grunted in disappointment, but I know she won't resist me if we complete our task ahead of schedule. She was focused, remember?

She passed me a cold bottle of isotonic drink and we started....she moved stuff in and out of boxes and I carried boxes out to the car as she directed. After close to 2 hours, we were down to two last boxes. She was still torn between bringing them and leaving them behind, and rummaged through both...I was temporarily out of work, so I drank and paced around the house. I could have stayed in the room with her, but she was sweaty, gleaming and frowning...I just wouldn't have been able to handle the temptation. I didn't want to risk her wrath but it would be too much to ask for me to keep my free hands to myself...

In a small study room down by the hall, I noticed an open box of rock climbing equipment. Having been on a fair few climbs myself, I whistled to myself at the beauties...I couldn't afford half the stuff in there; they were all top of the range

gear. Naturally, I picked each piece up and admired them as I went through the box...

I was tugging at a coil of 7.5mm superdry rope when she found me.

"What are you doing?" She enquired.

"Good stuff, these..." I said without turning around. "I didn't know you climbed."

"Those are dad's" She said from behind me. "Don't break anything; he'll kill the pair of us."

I turned around without putting the coil down...in fact; I've uncoiled it and was now struggling to put it back together to its original condition. She saw my dilemma, sighed and gave me a dismayed roll of her eyes as she reached her hand out to take the rope from me. I gave her the rope and stood beside her and watch her take over the struggle.

Within seconds, my mind filled with lust...I could feel her warmth permeating next to me, her smell, a mixture of her perfume and fresh sweat, blasted my nostril, and my eyes feasted on her slender, glowing neck and her now very feminine body. I leaned in from behind and kissed her neck.

She mumbled her disapproval but didn't push me away...and with that, I grew bolder...I moved my lips up and took her earlobe into my mouth...she took in a sharp breath and tried to pull away, but my suction held firm...her arm broke out with the most exquisite goose-pimples.

She sniggered and her body shook against me. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and she leaned back into me.

Her soft rump pushed firmly on my now rapidly rising manhood. I kissed and sucked on her glorious neck...

A sigh came out of her..."Alright, you win...but not in here okay?" She pleaded.

Wherever!

I let her go and waited for her to lead the way.

She rolled the coil up as best as she could and looked set to put it down....I moved my face in front of hers...

"Since it's already uncoiled... " I wiggled my eyebrow at her..."let make full use of it."

Her eyes opened wide in surprise and then a wicked grin spread over her sweet face.

We almost ran to her room.

Once there, she locked the door and I grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth.

We broke our embrace breathlessly and started to remove the other person's clothes.

Once she was naked, she jumped onto her bed leaving me standing there with my pants and underwear around my ankles, staring at the rope on the end of her bed.

"Hurry up... " She cooed as she held out one hand... "Leave that for now."

I shook my head. An evil, incredibly erotic thought crossed my mind. I kicked off the rest of my garment, picked up the rope and dove on her bed after her...

She laughed out loud when I rolled onto her and kissed her all over her face, neck and breasts...she searched with her hands and found me pressed tightly against her thigh. I moaned when she grabbed me firmly and tugged me free from

her scorching skin...I know where she was pulling my erection to, but there was no way he would reach her mouth from that position...so I had to help by scooting up and rotating around...

She took all of me into her mouth in an instant. I buried my face on her belly to stifle my cry of pleasure...but very quickly, and with her landing-strip hair pointing me in the right direction...my mouth sought out her dripping womanhood and I drank just as hungrily as I licked and sucked away.

Her hips bucked in unison with every brush of my tongue on her clit and I know that I wouldn't be able to contain myself any longer too if this continued...So I pulled away from her...but the woman was relentless...she held me firmly with one hand and her other hand curled between my legs, around to my butt and drew my hips all the way back towards her and I was back in her mouth before I could protest.

This was it...drastic measures were needed....I sucked her clit into my mouth...kept the suction on as my tongue lashed furiously at her pleasure centre...her legs strained and her muscles flexed...I changed tack...instead of the direct assault, I moved my tongue in circles, pushing her clit around in all direction....and in one long, muffled agonizing howl that sounded almost like a scream...her body stiffened and vibrated violently...

I kept up the circular rhythm even though my mind curiously wandered to where my penis was at, at the time...if she bit down, that would be the end of all my fun and games...forever.

Fortunately, she concentrated on her own explosion. Her hand grabbed my balls tightly and her lips sucked on the bulb of my hardness even as she blew hot air out through a tiny gap between me and her mouth...after a while...a long while...she settled down.

It was all I could do to drink down as much as possible since she sprang a leak. Her lower lips vibrated and her thighs clamped my head in position...her sweaty belly glided on my chest in the most pleasant manner with every heave of air...soon, her movement slowed, and I finally dared to let her clit out of my mouth...

"Holy fuck..."...she exhaled loudly with one of her arms covering her eyes...her body still shuddering...

She was a sight to behold...all glistening and glowing in a lovely pink hue as her chest heaved to keep up with her breathing.

I too needed to catch my breath...but the sight of her in such glory, and add the blend of smells into the mix; my hardness twitched and pulsed like it wanted some attention.

Very quickly, I ease my hardness from her hand before she decides to take matters into her own hands...I still have designs with that rope beside me.

She signaled for me to go to her and I simply couldn't refuse her...I moved up to her, lay beside her and we kissed for a long time...our bodies fused tightly by sweat and she breathed hard into my mouth...she mumbled inaudibly...might have been vocabulary learnt at post-grad classes...

We stayed in the same position for a long time...she moved her kisses down to my neck...and while I really enjoy cuddling and being so close to this goddess...there was unfinished business...and my pulsing manhood knocked out a Morse code message on her inner thigh...

She laughed and our bodies shook along with her laughter...

"Let me take care of things..." She said to my chest...took hold of the rope and climbed off...

Long story short, and though this was not what I had planned...she tied me up good...my knees pointed upwards, my arms ran behind my back, crossed, and tied to my ankles via under my butt...I had knots near my ankles, my wrists, my knees, my thighs...she even lashed the rope over my stomach and tied a few knots there for good measures....I was...well...secured.

Then this woman exploited my body.

She licked me from the tip of my hard-on to my anus...sucked wherever she felt the urge to...fingered and tickled and rubbed and scratched and pinched...I was alternating between heaven and paradise...every time I was close to coming, she would back off, let me suffer and slide off the peak...then start all over again...it was hell, in the best possible way.

Just as I was about to beg her to put me out of my misery...she decided to straddle me...and with wide open, appreciative eyes...I watch myself disappear into her...her hips pushed my knees further apart and that caused a little pain and discomfort...which was fantastic timing; otherwise, I would have come right there and then...as it was, the pain took the edge off and she was able to ride me properly...her slit slapped hard on my pubic bone repeatedly, and she hummed in time as she rode me...I couldn't move...couldn't even lift my hips to pound her a little harder...she had full control...

It was highly frustrating as the feeling was great...yet, it was just not enough for me to come...I could not direct where I wanted, where I needed, to be rubbed...she bounced away nevertheless and from the way she was babbling, I could tell she was on the verge of exploding...big time...

Her inner muscles gripped me more tightly as she rode me...and for no reason whatsoever, she modified her movement...instead of the up-and-down-slapping-my-public-bone thingy, she fully sat down and as if to rub her clit on my bone, she slid forward and backwards in almost supersonic speed....all the while, grunts sounded from her throat...

When it happened...she collapsed onto me...her sweat made us slippery and she slithered on me as she bit my chest to contain her screams...her body convulsed and jerked...and strangely...that was all I needed...her sheath on me gripped and loosened and together, they brought me over...I pumped and squirted my load deep into her as my body writhed on the bed awkwardly... I yelped as I unloaded...

We gasped for breath harmoniously and she buried her face and thrashed her hair on my chest...the girl relaxed her bite on my chest but she started to suck up our sweat from my chest...wow...she was gone...

Where pleasure ends, agony begins...within a short time, I realized that my arms and legs were numbed...pins and needles spread throughout most of my body...

"Sweetie?" I called out to her...still breathless...

She looked up at me, with dreamy eyes and a wide satisfied smile...

"Care to untie me?" I asked softly...it wasn't a request!

She sighed deeply, as if to once more savour what just happened...then she sat up, meshing my limp penis against her soft, soaking slit...the dampness made me lurch and however unlikely it was...I think she made me squirt out a few more drops of cum...

Before she untied me, she knelt beside me and held my face with both hands...she then lowered her head and kissed me deeply in the mouth...her tongue transmitted her gratitude and accepted my own thanks back to her....but...my numb limbs couldn't wait any longer...

"Please sweetie...I'm numb all over..." I mumbled into her mouth...

She reached down to untie me and as the seconds ticked away, her smile turned into a frown...I didn't like the looks of that...

Houston, we have a problem...

She tugged frantically at the knots but seemed she was getting nowhere...I was just as secured as before...if anything, she had rubbed the knot on my skin just so that I was getting raw in places...

She cursed under her breath...I sure didn't like the sound of that...my heart pitched, not from being aroused this time...

"What's up" I asked, voice husky...trying to stay calm...

"The stupid rope won't give" She hissed as she struggled with one knot...

I couldn't see what she was doing...but I sure felt the pain...

Minutes passed...felt like hours...sweat poured out of me...strange this...I wasn't even moving...

Her lips quivered...tears rolled down her face...

"Cut it off..." I begged...and I tried to roll to one side so I can get some relief from my own weight...

She shook her head..."Can't...dad..." and she broke into a sob...

My mind raced...her father's face appeared...not a particularly pleasant mental image considering the state I was in...but I saw her point...that man is a retired Commando Colonel and while he may not hurt his daughter; killing me wouldn't

be out of the question at all...my heart sank...

There I was, a teary woman beside me...instead of being able to comfort her, I was rather tied up in my own trouble...

"Wait...I'll go get help..." She said in defeat...and scrambled around to get dressed...

"No....hang on..." I called out to her...my mind pictured an ambulance crew, rolling around laughing their heads off, and hauling me down the corridors into a hospital without covering me up...

"I'll get my cousin..." She called back to me as she ran out of the room...

Scant comfort, I thought to myself...but better one pimply boy than the whole neighbourhood...I closed my eyes and resigned to my fate of disgrace...

I heard them on their way back...

"What do you mean tied up?" I heard a girl's voice, in an incredulous tone...

Oh brother...that's just great...a pimply girl!!!

The door flew opened and there they stood...my love of the hour and a very beautiful woman...this is worse than I could ever imagine...

SHE must have been around 30...tall and slender... in a loosely fitting sundress that accented her figure perfectly...long black hair flowing as she moved closer...sharp facial features that were all suppressing a laugh...she leaned in to inspect the circumstances more closely and wrinkled her nose when she saw exactly my condition...

"Please help us..." Josephine said in her girly voice...so this must be her older cousin then...

SHE looked down at my face...a forced smile and said: "Hi, I'm Amber..."...when she bent down towards me....a whiff of a delicious perfume hit me...it was a little flowery but delicate, and light...very very tasteful...it calmed me down tremendously...

"Nice to meet you..." I replied, a lot more composed than I felt...

"Well?" Don't just stand there..." Josephine's voice...

"I don't know" Amber puffed out air and shook her head..."Do I even want to touch this..."

THIS??? I'm now a 'this'? But beggars can't be choosers...

"Please help us..." I said as calmly as possible..."I'm stuck..."

She chuckled at that..."I'll say..." and she sat down beside me...

At first, she was half hearted in her attempts but as soon as she realized she couldn't untie me easily, she took the task more seriously...she used her elbow to nudge my knee out of the way and leaned in over my crotch to get at the knots...

Here's a problem...

I was still sticky and slick from earlier and even though I felt spent from our exertion...here was a new woman seated beside me...new fragrance, new feel...her hands were at my ankles and wrists, but that was less than an inch from my privates...she rested her forearm on my inner thigh, an inch or less from my limb manhood as she pried away at the knots...and worse, every now and then, her hands grazed my scrotum ever so lightly...it was tough for me to stay relaxed, sexually speaking...

She worked at her task admirably...Josephine came beside me and rubbed my face to try and comfort me...it was having its desired effect...however...when she cradled my head into her bosom, and practically shove her breasts onto my face...new troubles hit me...

Amber may not be aware of it...but she was breathing nicely onto my privates, cool air stirring around that area is never good news when one is trying to stay flaccid....plus, her hair brushed perfectly on my groin, over my balls and

penis...an uprising was not avoidable...

Josephine whispered to me to keep me calm...she apologized for messing up with her knots...then she told me how close she and Amber was and that I have nothing to worry about...heh heh heh...little did she know...

Amber must have seen the hard evidence; well, the evidence getting hard anyway...she turned and looked at me with mocking eyes...shook her head and then went back to work...

"What did you guys do?" Amber asked, casually...

"Nothing." Josephine chimed...as if talking to a two year old...

"All this is you then?" Amber asked accusingly...

"What?" Josephine asked back, innocently...

Amber sat up, pointed at the soggy mess that's between my legs...my hair matted back in a mixture of her and me and sweat...

At that point, Josephine saw my hard on...her head snapped towards me...I could only plead with my eyes...what's a man to do??

Josephine quickly put her hand on my manhood, blocking it from Amber's view..."Sorry..." She muttered...then she pinched me lightly down there as punishment...I squirmed...

"It's quite alright..." Amber said..."I'm just curious as to how he can still be turned-on in his situation..."

Josephine frowned apologetically...

"Maybe you can get a towel to ..." I started to suggest an idea I had...

"Yeah...good idea..." Josephine cut me off as she sprang up and left the room...

Amber looked back at me for a quick second and went back to her task...then she used her finger and poked lightly on my hardness..."Really, how can you be like this under duress?"

I cleared my throat...the humiliation keeps hitting home..."Well...it's not something I can control..." I said dejectedly..."Plus...if you weren't so hot, then I'd have less trouble keeping it together..."

Amber chuckled ..."hot?" she shook her head...then she went back to work...

At that moment, a drop of her sweat hit my little head squarely and my erection jumped...

MajorEasy
MajorEasy
4 Followers
12