I Was So Much Older Then...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spinneret
Spinneret
120 Followers

"Yes, I suppose so." Iris still looked uncertain, but now she visibly relaxed a little. "This is all very new to me, you know?"

"Know what you mean, honey..." Mina continued in a relaxed and casual way, until Iris became quite chatty. In fact, it soon dawned on Mina that Iris was indeed very pleased to have found someone else to whom to talk.

"Must be kinda strange, being Restarted alongside your husband," she observed eventually.

"What? Oh, I suppose..." Iris glanced at her. "Were you married?"

"Not exactly," Mina said. "Anyhow... You two getting all back together okay? I mean, I gather you and him have both forgotten even more than most of us. That must make it kind of weird, if you don't really know each other now."

"I suppose," Iris said. "We're taking it slowly."

Mina laughed. "No big cuddling straight off?"

"Oh, you mean sex," said Iris artlessly. "No, not yet."

"Well, the docs don't really like us doing that too quickly," Mina said, carefully keeping a straight face.

"No, it seems that they don't." Iris shrugged. "It's funny. I don't remember much about it, you know? But I think I'm looking forward to it."

"That's good. How about Giles?"

"Oh... You know, one thing I think I remember about Giles from before is that he always liked to do things right. By the book, you know? So... We aren't rushing anything."

Mina smiled. "Sounds like you'd like him to get a move on," she said.

Iris blinked. "I don't know," she said. "As I said, this is all very new."

"Not really, honey. Sex goes back a long way."

"Well, yes." Iris was frowning now. "I suppose that's the thing, though. There must be so much to know about it."

"Finding out's fun, I'll tell you that." Mina grinned.

"Oh good!" Iris said, then she shook her head. "Well, I suppose people always say..." Her voice trailed off.

"There's a question I want to ask," said Mina. "But it's definitely kinda personal."

"Go ahead," said Iris.

"Is it sex with Giles you're looking forward to," Mina asked, "or do you just want to have sex?"

"Oh!" Iris looked at her sharply, then smiled nervously. "I see what you mean, I suppose. There is a difference, isn't there? Logically... But not really in practice."

"Oh, there's a world of difference in practice." Mina gave a quick grin. "Anyway, I notice you haven't answered the question."

"I'm not sure," said Iris, in a careful, uncertain tone. "And I still don't see that it matters."

"Hmm." Mina shrugged. "Well, think about it. Tell me if you get an answer."

"And what will you do then?"

Like I said before," Mina said. "Help a fellow Restart."

"You almost seem to be implying that I might ... have an affair."

Mina laughed. "It's an option, honey. Lot of it happening round here, if you look."

"Really?" Iris looked genuinely surprised.

"Oh, yeah, honey. It's always an option."

***

Two days later, Mina was sitting in one of the computerized training rooms, working through a basic course on political events of the last twenty years, when Giles Porter appeared and walked straight over to her.

"Do you know where my wife is?" he demanded as she removed her headphones.

Mina stared at him. "Why should I know, especially?" she shot back.

"She said you ... I gather you'd been talking to her a lot lately. She seemed very excited about what you'd been saying."

"I guess that I'm glad to hear it."

"Never mind that now. Do you know where she is?"

Mina shook her head. "Honestly? No. Haven't seen her since lunch. And no, I didn't talk to her then, She was chatting with a bunch of other folks."

"Huh." Giles scowled at her, but said nothing else, simply turning on his heel.

After he had left, Mina put her headphones down and crossed the room to where Stephen had been watching the scene from his own computer. "You get that?" she asked him.

"Enough of it. I suppose you were telling him the truth."

"Can't seem to shake the habit. Iris was with Delroy and Diego and Judy. You know where she's gone now?"

"No, but I know where I'd look first. That group get room seven – the one with the big screen – set up as a movie theater a lot of afternoons. They say they're catching up on popular culture."

"Sounds fun. Look, maybe I ought to go warn her that Giles is running round with a stick up his ass."

"I'll come along. I need a break."

The pair strolled through the clinic to room seven, and slipped through the door. The room was darkened, but the screen was blank; no one had started the movie yet. As Mina and Stephen's eyes adjusted, they saw that the room's modular furniture had been arranged to form a set of couches facing the screen. They also saw Iris and the rest of the Restarted group.

"Oh, my," Mina murmured.

The whole group was naked. Iris was lying on her back on one of the couches. Her nakedness showed that her body was not so much slim as wiry; it looked as though she had been exercising even more intensively than most of the Restarted. Delroy Cable, a tall, serious-looking man who kept his head shaved out of dislike of his still-silver Restarted hair, was between her thighs, gently but steadily fucking her. Judy Davies was kneeling behind the couch, reaching over the back to fondle Iris's breasts. Diego Sanchez was standing in front of the couch; Iris was reaching up to grasp his erect cock.

The four of them looked over at the newcomers. "Hi," said Judy. "I was just telling Iris about blow jobs. But I think she'd better leave that for a while."

"Oh, God," Iris moaned, "feels so good...."

"Glad to hear it," Mina managed.

"You were right..." Iris gasped. "Oh yes. Should have ... sooner..."

"Wasn't she..." Mina said quietly to Judy.

"A virgin again? Yeah, but it turned out that didn't matter too much to her."

"S'okay," Iris moaned. "It's all ... It's all good. Feels so good."

Judy brushed Iris's brow gently. "She was curious," she said, "then we realized just how curious she was."

Iris grasped Judy's hand and kissed it passionately. "Yes," she moaned. "This ... sex ... deeper!"

Delroy responded by fucking her harder and deeper, and Iris gave a happy gasp.

"We probably ought to leave 'em to it," Mina murmured to Stephen.

"Probably," he agreed. "The only thing is – this room doesn't have a lock, does it?"

"Oh. No, it doesn't. Reckon Giles is still looking round for Iris?"

"I'll bet he is." Stephen glanced round. "The door opens inwards. Come on, help me move this."

He was already shoving a two-seat sofa; working together, the pair of them soon had the door blocked. Then they dropped onto it together, laughing like teenagers, just in time to see Iris clutching convulsively at Delroy's hips and giving a series of quiet whimpers, which rose to an obviously climactic cry, leaving her gasping for breath.

Delroy, who had evidently been holding back to ensure Iris's pleasure, gave one last, hard, thrust, groaning in orgasm himself, and then drew breath and withdrew carefully from her. Iris moaned softly in frustration, but Delroy was simply making way for Diego, who took his place between Iris's things and in her cunt, guiding himself into her carefully. Iris gave a deep gasp as Diego began steady, hard fucking, and Delroy sat on the floor beside the sofa to watch.

Stephen put an arm around Mina's shoulders. She responded by squeezing his thigh. "How you doing?" she asked.

"Pretty well," he said. "Maybe not as well as Iris."

Mina laughed. They watched for a few minutes as Diego pushed Iris back up towards climax. Her soft gasps turned to groans, and then to a sudden squeal. Diego didn't break rhythm at that, though, and after a minute or so, Iris made the same sound again. Only then did Diego suddenly accelerate to a frenzy, ending with an animalistic growl.

"The girl's a damn hot lay," he said as he withdrew.

The handle of the door which Mina and Stephen were keeping shut rattled. "Busy," Stephen called. After a moment, whoever was outside went away.

"Sex," murmured Iris. "Yes – sex – that was good..."

"The word you're looking for is fucking," Judy told her.

"That still sounds ... rude," Iris gasped.

"Ruder than doin' it, honey?" Mina asked.

Iris giggled. Then she turned to sit on the sofa, her legs unselfconsciously slightly open, and looked at Mina and Stephen. "You two have sex – with each other?" she asked.

"I've known them to," said Judy from behind her.

Mina's hand was already resting on Stephen's thigh; now she moved it far enough to determine that he had an erection. "Mmm," she said. "You know, after these people put on such a good show for us..."

"We should return the compliment?" Stephen asked.

"Yeah."

"Sounds good to me."

"Okay. Let's show Iris something different." Mina grinned, then got off the seat, took a step forward, and quickly stripped off her clothes. This gave Stephen a back view of her naked form, and he smiled happily, especially when she did a quick full turn around. Then she got down on all fours.

Stephen in turn stood up, removed his own clothing, and knelt behind her. He used one hand to feel between her legs. "You're ready," he observed.

"We've just seen a good show," Mina said.

"I know what you mean," Stephen replied, grasping his erection with his other hand. He guided it to the entrance of her cunt, and then pushed immediately. Mina sighed happily as they began to move together.

For a moment they were distracted from the others, but as they settled into a rhythm, they both saw Diego, who was kneeling close to them and watching intently. He smiled and nodded appreciatively, then moved a little closer, putting him face to face with Mina, and kissed her as she gasped in time with Stephen's thrusts. Then he twisted his slim frame and slid under her on his back, kissing her breasts in passing. Stephen gave a startled gasp as he felt Diego's tongue running over his tense balls; this was a new category of experience for him (so far as he could remember, at least) and a challenge to his tastes. However, it soon became obvious that Diego was paying most attention to Mina's pussy, applying that tongue to her clitoris. Mina gasped and looked down to see Diego's cock in front of her face, still soft after its vigorous use in Iris. She took a deep breath and then dipped her head to kiss it, running the tip of her tongue along its length.

Stephen glanced up and saw the other three sitting together, watching. Judy and Iris were side by side on the sofa with their arms round each other, while Delroy was sitting on the floor at their feet. Then Delroy nodded, twisted around to kneel between Judy's thighs, nuzzled her crotch until she opened her thighs, then set to work with his mouth. Judy's breathing grew deeper.

Iris glanced down at that, and smiled. "That looks fun, too," she said.

"You can try it ... ahhhh! ... later," Judy told her.

The handle of the blocked door rattled again, and then the door opened an inch.

"Busy!" Stephen yelled. Iris started to get up as if to go to the door, but Stephen hastily shook his head.

"Hello?" a male voice said through the door, but after a while the door closed again.

"Was that..." Stephen began.

"Fuck him!" Mina said.

"Think you'd do better fucking that sweet pussy," Diego said from under her.

"Already am," Stephen said, setting up a pattern of slow, hard thrusts.

"What is it ... with Restarted ladies?" Diego asked with only the softest of pauses as Mina's tongue caressed his cock. "Real hot to go."

"Catching up!" Judy said, wriggling happily under Delroy's attentions.

"Yeah!" Mina agreed. "Second chance... Oh, babe, thassit – deep as you can go!"

Stephen responded by grasping her hips with his hands and then pushing hard and deep, and Mina moaned appreciatively. Soon, their gasps were nearly synchronized, and punctuated by Diego's murmurs. Meanwhile, Judy had slumped back on the sofa, arms and legs thrown wide, while Delroy worked on her with his mouth.

Iris watched the others intently, her gaze switching between the two groups every few seconds. She nodded thoughtfully, then reached out a tentative hand and caressed Judy's breasts. Judy in turn grasped her hand, held it for a moment, then lifted it up and kissed it repeatedly, before suddenly stopping, drawing a long deep breath, then exhaling with a gasp of "Oh God, fuck – yeah..."

"Yeah!" Mina agreed. "Fuck, yes!"

Behind her, Stephen gave a series of orgasmic gasps. Within seconds, Mina gave a yelp of pleasure.

The entire group froze in silence for a moment, gazing at each other. Then Judy released Iris's hand and stood up as Delroy moved aside from her. With the pause broken, Stephen slowly withdrew from Mina.

Judy turned to Iris. "And that, dear thing, is sex," she said calmly.

***

A day after that, Iris came to Mina's room while Mina was inside, reading, and tapped on the door. When Mina let her in, it was obvious that she was unhappy. "I told Giles something," Iris said, "I said to him that we ... we may not really be married any more."

"How'd he take it?"

"He wasn't happy," Iris replied. "He keeps saying that I'm his and he's mine."

"Aw, shoot." Mina pulled a face. "Leave this with me, honey. Try to keep out of his way for now. I'll see what I can do."

She spent some time talking to other people. Then, when the time was right, she set out to track down Giles. She found him sitting in a lounge, apparently watching a television but clearly not paying much attention.

"Hi," she said.

"Hello," he replied with a scowl.

"You and I gotta talk," she said. "about Iris."

"What about my wife?"

"There's also something you gotta see," Mina said. "Come on, we're going for a walk."

Giles wasn't much inclined to cooperate, but Mina insisted, and so eventually he found himself being lead away from the clinic and into town. Mina took him to a small apartment building, where the front door opened to her thumb and eye prints, and then up three flights of stairs to a door to which she again had access. Inside, they found a two-room apartment with plain white walls. The tiny kitchen was fitted out, and there were shelves with a few books, a small TV screen on one wall, a table with four lightweight dining chairs, and a simple futon on the other side of the same room, but the place was largely bare.

"What is this?" Giles asked.

"Mine," said Mina, suddenly smiling broadly. "My home. I'm renting it," she went on, "but I've signed the lease. All legal."

"Congratulations," Giles said flatly.

"Hey," said Mina, "This means a lot to me. I don't have any savings," she continued. "No big pension settlement, like a lot of Restarted. But somebody's sorted me out a student loan, would you believe? I'm going back to college. I think I'll get a job as a librarian or a database manager, eventually. And the money covers this."

"Good for you, but what's that got to do with anything?"

"Those jobs – I didn't pick them at random." Mina was looking thoughtful now. "I've got good at organizing information. It's something you'll need to learn." She took a breath, looked round the room. "This is what this room is about, Giles. It's a blank screen. Like my brain. As I get more stuff to put in it, I'll fill it up and cover the walls."

"I still don't see..."

"New stuff, Giles," Mina said. "Not old junk."

A chime sounded somewhere, and Mina smiled. "That's the door. We got company." She checked a small screen, then pressed an unlock button. A few seconds later, there was a tap at the apartment door, and Mina opened it to admit Stephen and Iris.

"Hi," Stephen said.

"Iris!" Giles exclaimed. "Where have you been?"

"We've been helping her keep out your way, actually," said Mina. "But now we've all got some communicating to do."

"This is none of your business," Giles snapped.

"Maybe not," said Stephen, "but friends help friends."

"So you've appointed yourself my friends?"

" They're my friends," Iris said quietly. "Look, can we at least sit down and talk like human beings?" She didn't wait for an answer, but dropped to the futon and sat cross-legged. "God," she said, "I think it must have been years since I've been able to sit on the floor."

Stephen sat beside her. Mina grabbed two chairs, pushed one towards Giles, and sat on the other herself. After a moment, with ill grace, Giles sat down.

"It's like this," Iris began. "I really am not your property, Giles..."

"I never said that you were my property, I said that you're my wife!"

"In law, maybe," Stephen said. "But that law's out of date. Look, how much do you really remember of being married to Iris?"

"Everyone forgets things," Giles muttered.

"Sure they do," Stephen nodded. "But when you forget practically everything, it's gone, my friend. End of story. End of one story, start of a new one."

"So why shouldn't we get back together?" Giles demanded.

"You might, one day." Stephen shrugged. "But that's up to both of you. And it seems that Iris has her own ideas about how she wants to do things."

" I do," said Iris, and leaned sideways and kissed Stephen on the cheek. "There's so much I want to try, and I'd rather try it for myself."

"We can..." Giles began.

"No," Iris interrupted. "No. There's something you have to see, Giles. So I'm going to show you." She took a deep breath. "And I need your word that you'll remain seated on that chair while I show you, and not interrupt or try to stop me or run away. Do I have your word, Giles?"

"If you insist."

"Good." Iris said. "And Giles, I swear to you, if you break your word, I'll never speak to you again."

Giles sighed theatrically. "As you wish."

"Fine." Iris looked down, took a breath, and then began unbuttoning her blouse.

"What do..." Giles began.

"No interruptions, Giles," Iris said warningly. She was wearing a bra beneath her blouse, despite the fact that her newly-Restarted figure gave her no need for one, but she removed that briskly. She smiled at Giles. "So far, so good, I suppose," she said. Then she turned to Stephen beside her. "Your turn," she said. Stephen responded by removing the sweater he was wearing and unfastening his own shirt.

"What do..." Giles repeated, and began to rise from his chair. But he suddenly found that Mina had moved round behind him while he was distracted, and she now restrained him by putting her arms around in his shoulders.

"You gave your word," she said quietly in his ear. "And I think Iris meant everything she said. Just sit quietly and learn."

Giles turned his gaze back to the other two, who were now kissing, tentatively at first but deeply. They broke apart for a moment, and Iris looked at Giles. "You know," she said, "I don't remember much about our time together, but I think I remember a tiny bit about when we first met. But it's only now that I think I understand how I felt back then."

Giles said nothing. Iris and Stephen both removed their shoes and socks, and then their pants.

"You aren't curious?" Iris said, looking back at Giles. "No, I'm afraid that you're not terribly good at thinking about how other people feel. But the fact is, back then, I'm fairly sure, I just really, really wanted sex." She lay back on the futon and pushed her plain cotton panties down her legs as Stephen knelt beside her and kissed her shoulders. Her steel gray bush formed a neat, tight triangle, markedly darker than her pale skin. "But I couldn't say so then, I suppose," she went on. "Oh well."

Stephen stood up, removed his briefs, and lay down beside Iris. They kissed again, and then Iris reached down and grasped his cock, which was growing fully erect. "Mmm," she said, "that one feels nice too."

"What..." Giles began.

"Hush," Mina murmured in his ear. "But yeah, Iris has been gettin' laid by one or two guys."

Spinneret
Spinneret
120 Followers