I Was So Much Older Then...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers

Oblivious to that conversation, Stephen and Iris were now kissing again. But Stephen broke away a little and winked at Iris. "Hi," he said.

"Hi yourself," Iris replied, and giggled.

"You have a sweet body," Stephen told her. Iris giggled uncertainly as Giles stared furiously at them both. "Really nice." He ran a series of kisses down her throat, between her breasts and further down her belly. He paused then, applying his tongue to her navel.

Iris giggled. "That tickles," she said. "Oh, golly... This is fun."

Stephen continued making her giggle for a few moments, and then moved on downwards. Iris gave a soft, uncertain sigh, then slumped backwards, opening her thighs as his mouth arrived at her groin. He used his fingertips to part her cunt lips, and then applied his mouth in small, precise movements.

"Oh, my," Iris said, "oh, yes, you ... oh, yes, please!" Across the room, Giles squirmed slightly as Mina's arms around his shoulders held him on his chair. "Oh, lord," Iris sighed, "I love ... Oh, yes, aaah..."

She slipped from speech to soft moans of pleasure, and then gave a short gasp and fell silent for a moment. A second later she exhaled and visibly relaxed.

Stephen lifted his face from her pussy. She grasped his head in her hands and smiled at him. "Thanks," she said. "Now, look, come up here a moment."

Stephen wriggled up to bring his face to hers, but then, after one kiss, she in turn moved down him, kissing his chest and belly briefly in passing. Sensing her intention, Stephen rolled onto his back as she reached his groin.

"This seems only polite," Iris said, "but I haven't done this before. Do say if I'm doing it wrong."

Stephen gasped as her mouth tentatively engulfed his rigid cock, and Giles gave an angry groan.

"Lemme guess," Mina said in Giles' ear, "she never did that for you? Far as you remember?"

"Of course not!" Giles snapped.

"No, I guess that you two weren't the types. But don't worry for her; she'll learn fast enough. Hell, I'd never done it myself until a few weeks back, but I soon got the trick."

In fact, Iris was tentatively moving her mouth up and down Stephen's cock, and throwing him inquiring glances which encouraged him to tell her how much he liked the feeling – which was evidently quite a lot. His erection, already full, grew visibly even more rigid as Iris worked on him.

After a little more of this, Stephen brushed her face carefully with a fingertip, and she stopped and looked at him questioningly. "You're doing fine," he said, "maybe too well. You're probably not ready to have me go off in your mouth just yet, and I've got a better idea."

"Okay," said Iris, "I get the idea."

"And?" Stephen smiled.

"Yes," Said Iris with a smile of her own, "I really want you to do sex to me now."

"Not quite the usual words," Stephen said.

"Oh. Oh yes." Iris smiled softly. "Okay, I want you to..." she paused, and took a deep breath. "I want you to fuck me." She had raised her voice almost to a shout. "Is that right? Please – fuck me, right?"

"My pleasure," Stephen said. He threw a momentary glance at the scowling Giles, then turned back to Iris. "I think you should go on top," he added.

"Okay." Iris crawled up the futon, kissing Stephen on belly, chest, and mouth. Then she carefully straddled his hips, raising herself up a little as she did so.

He reached down and caressed her cunt for a moment. "Mmm," he said, "you're damp." He parted her cunt lips with his fingertips, then used his other hand to guide the tip of his cock to her entrance.

Iris looked down at him, and he nodded slightly. At that, she sank down, engulfing him, as he grasped her thighs with his hands, and they both sighed happily. Iris wriggled her hips and squealed girlishly. Then she repeated the action twice more, and Stephen gasped. He reached down between her thighs with one hand again and brushed her clitoris with a fingertip.

"Oh, yes," she sighed, "oh, yes."

Stephen repeated the caress, then reached up with his other hand to fondle her breasts. Iris sighed softly, then clamped that hand to her with both of her own. Suddenly, she began moving her hips rapidly back and forth on top of Stephen, and her soft murmurs changed just as quickly to yelps of pleasure, only changing back to a recognizable "Yes!" as she reached a loud orgasm. By then, her head was thrown back and her eyes were tightly closed.

Across the room, Giles gave a soft, unhappy moan.

"Look, honey," Mina murmured in his ear, "you gotta let this go. You two barely know each other, so you got no grounds for complaint. She looked over his shoulder, then glanced down. "Oh," she added, "what's that I see?" She moved one hand down to his waist, and felt carefully at the front of his soft cotton pants, where a visible tent was forming. "Hot, ain't they?" she added quietly. "Quite a thing to watch."

Giles twisted round and out of her grasp, and stared at her angrily. "Iris was mine, once," he said coldly.

"So you've been told. But that was then, an' this is now, honey. You want her or anyone else now, you gotta start over."

Giles looked angry for a moment longer, but then his face fell. "I don't know how!" he wailed quietly.

"Oh, is that all?" Mina laughed softly. "Anyone can learn. Plenty of space in our brains, you'll find. But look, right now, there's something you maybe need to know."

"What's that?"

"You got a good Restarted body there, honey. No shame in using it." She stepped around to stand in front of him, and pulled her tunic up and over her head. Like most Restarted women, she didn't bother wearing a bra; her breasts were larger than some, but not very large.

"Slut!" Giles snarled.

Mina put her hands on her hips. "You can call me that if you must, honey," she said. "Maybe I kinda enjoy bein' a slut sometimes, if you insist on the word. But the question is – you never wanted to fuck a slut?" She raised a white eyebrow. "Or didja only ever want the teenage girl who just wanted to get some relief, an' ended up stuck with you for seventy years?"

Giles' attempt to reply to that was interrupted by another loud orgasmic moan from Iris.

"Ah fuck it," Mina said with a shrug. "You fuck me now, or you fuck off an' stop being a pain in the ass."

Giles sat staring at her wordlessly. After a moment when the only sounds were the grunts and moans from Iris and Stephen, Mina stepped forward to where Giles was still seated. Straddling his thighs with her own, she pushed her breasts into his face. "You ain't fucked off, I see," she said.

After a moment, he began kissing her nipples savagely. She gave a short laugh, then stepped backwards, kicked off her shoes, and shed her jeans, leaving her in just a pair of red briefs. Giles stared at her.

"C'mon, honey," she said conversationally. "This place needs christening some more, an' this slut ain't gonna fuck herself."

Giles rose to his feet, cast his jacket aside, and then hauled off the T-shirt he was wearing underneath. Mina watched him, head cocked on one side. His shoes, socks, and pants were hurled away, and then he just glared at her, the front of his briefs pushed far forward by an erection.

"Okay," she said with a nod. Then she simply lay flat on the floor. Giles all but threw himself on top of her, and began fondling her breasts roughly. Mina simply laughed and grasped his hips, digging her nails into his skin.

"By the way, honey," she said, "this is prob'ly a pity fuck. I'm told that's a bad thing, but I ain't sure why. Between you an' me, I'm still learning about this stuff myself."

"Okay," Giles muttered abstractedly, dragging her panties down her thighs before reaching down to get rid of his own briefs.

"Yeah, well, anyhow, you probably don't wanna make a habit of it, so... Hey, Jesus!" Stephen and Iris looked across the room at her exclamation. "Hey, have you seen this?" Mina said, grabbing Giles' erection. "Biggest one I've seen yet!"

"Is that good?" Iris asked, as Stephen laughed briefly.

"I'll tell you in a moment," Mina said, guiding Giles to the entrance of her cunt. "Now, c'mon babe," she crooned, "give it to ... Ooh, hey, yeah!"

Giles had thrust hard into her, and now he was on top of her, pushing eagerly. "Easy, there, boy," she told him. "Slow down! Pity's only good for one fuck, so you gotta make this lady – oof! – feel good if you want more later."

Giles raised himself on his hands and looked down at her, pausing in his thrusting. "Sure you won't want more of that penis?" he asked, then pushed hard against and into her.

"I'll make up my own mind," Mina said, and clamped her legs around his thighs. "If you give me..."

But before she could finish the sentence, Giles gave a shuddering thrust and a half-mournful groan, and then slumped on top of her. A moment later, he rolled off her and aside, and then lay staring at the ceiling.

Mina, though, glanced at him and laughed. "Ah, shit," she said. "That's the usual thing with guys just out of Restart, first time in. Guess it's not your fault." She sat up, and then reached over and traced the length of his half-flaccid cock with one fingertip. "Maybe pity gets you two times," she added. She moved down and kissed his damp cock briefly, then threw Iris and Stephen a lascivious grin as they separated from each other. "Any bets how long I'll need?" she asked.

"I don't know," said Iris seriously, propping herself up on one elbow on the futon as she gazed at Mina. Stephen just threw a glance in the same direction and laughed.

So Mina knelt beside Giles, grasped his cock firmly in one hand, and began moving that hand gently up and down. With the index finger of the other hand, she began tracing shapes on his chest. "The thing you gotta understand," she said to him conversationally, "is that those balls of yours think you're eighteen, with one chance to spread your seed around before you gotta settle down."

"So you know me better than I know myself?" Giles asked, staring up at her.

"Ain't difficult." Mina shrugged. "Anyway, don't complain. Your seed ain't going nowhere anyway – the clinic have the sense to make these magic boxes they put in us stop that – so you just get to fuck any woman who likes your skinny new body or that big fat cock of yours enough. No consequences."

"Okay," said Giles flatly.

"You bet it's okay," said Mina, and ducked her head down to his crotch. Opening her mouth, she engulfed a good half of his hardening cock. She raised her eyebrows expressively, and then it became obvious to the others that she was sucking, hard.

Giles moaned again. After a few seconds, Mina lifted her head away, leaving a restored and quivering erection.

"O-kay," she said. "our boy's back." Giles reached out his hands toward her, but she more or less ignored the gesture as she straddled his hips, facing away from him. Grasping his erection once more, she wriggled forward, squirming until her cunt had engulfed him again.

"Oh, yeah," she murmured. Giles grunted softly.

"That's different," said Iris, who was now sitting up to watch. "Doing sex ... like that."

"It's called reverse cowgirl," Mina said from atop Giles. "It's in all the sex videos."

"Oh, I see." Iris moved over to kneel near Giles's feet, and stared with fascination at close quarters at the junction of his cock and Mina's cunt. "Golly," she continued, "it looks strange close up, doesn't it?" She glanced up at Mina's amused smile. "But it can't be doing much for your clitoris." She pronounced the word carefully, clee-torr-riss.

"There's ... compensations," Mina said, moving her hips back and forth gently. Behind her back, Giles moaned softly again. "Specially with a big cock like this. Finds all my hot spots inside."

"Still..." Iris said, leaning forward for a closer look. Then, tentatively, she kissed Mina's clitoris. Mina sighed happily, and Iris drew back a little, then leaned forward once more. This time, she kissed Giles's balls, a whole series of brief, careful pecks. Giles gave a distinct groan.

Iris continued kissing and tonguing for a little time as Mina gazed down at her head with a cheerful smile, and Stephen watched with interest from across the room. Then Iris paused, and moved her head a little way to meet Giles's gaze past Mina's body, as Mina rocked atop him.

"You know, Giles," she said, "I think that word you called Mina – that it's very cruel."

"Aaaah," Giles gasped, "I'm... I'm sorry."

"Good," said Iris. "Because I think that I might like to try that big penis one day. But if you're cruel to my friends, Giles, I won't allow myself to try it."

Giles simply moaned a little in reply. Iris stared at him for another moment, then returned her attention to the interlocked genitals, wriggling into a prone position for best access. She set to work again on Giles's balls, brushing them with her lips and caressing them with her tongue as Giles's ecstatic moans grew louder and louder. Then she suddenly switched back to Mina's clitoris, and Mina yelped in happy surprise, almost pulsating on top of Giles. Within moments, she climaxed with a gasp and a moan of "Oh, fuck!"

Iris paused, then used her tongue to fondle the base of Giles's cock. Giles gave one more groan, and then his hips bucked orgasmically. Iris hastily pulled away to avoid being battered by his movements.

"Jesus fuck," Mina muttered. "You go, Iris sweetheart!"

"Thanks," muttered Iris, sitting back and distinctly blushing.

"Now," said Mina, lifting herself off Giles's softening cock, "one more thing." She found a tissue, mopped Giles's semen from her inner thighs, and then theatrically sniffed it with a smile before binning it. "Come here, Stephen," she said

Stephen obeyed. His cock was no longer erect, but was still turgid. He stood in front of the other three, and Mina went down on hands and knees and crawled up to him. "That's lovely," she said, staring ostentatiously at his cock, "isn't it, Iris?"

"Yes," Iris agreed.

"Yes," said Mina, and leaned forward to kiss the organ in question gently. "Your turn, Iris," she added, and Iris joined her and imitated the action. "And now you, Giles," said Mina.

There was a pause lasting a short moment, and then Giles slowly and uncertainly came forward. Getting down on his knees, he too followed Mina's example. Then he looked up at Stephen's face. Stephen glanced at him, and then, questioningly, at Mina.

Mina laughed. "Oh, don't worry, you two," she said, "I'm not going to tell you to suck cock, or be sucked. I just wanted to be sure that Giles is playin' by the new rules now." She put her arms around Giles and hugged him close. "You'll do fine, honey," she said. "Though between you and me," she said more quietly, "maybe you should try a little cock-sucking some time. Ain't like our first time around – there's no law against it."

"And I like it," said Iris brightly.

Mina laughed again. "Oh yeah, that too. An' if us girls can lick pussy, well..."

She let go of Giles and turned to gathering up her clothes. "But that's for another time. Lots more for all of us to try."

"Yes," Iris agreed, giving Giles a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to getting dressed herself. "Lots..."

***

"So I'm afraid that your mother may yet decide to sleep with your father. If only out of curiosity," Stephen said.

"Curiosity about the size of his cock," Beth said drily. "You know, strictly, that was probably too much information."

"Sorry," said Stephen. By now, Beth had rejoined him in bed, and the wine was finished.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm seventy-one, I've just screwed a man who looks a third my age, and those people barely count as my parents any more, do they? Somehow, I don't seem to be disgusted, and I can't really work out how to be shocked."

Stephen smiled. "...And don't criticize what you don't understand," he half-sang.

Beth nodded at the Bob Dylan quote. "Quite."

"You still cared enough to come visit your parents," Stephen pointed out.

"Call it a hobby. Anyway..."

"What?"

"I'm okay just now, but in ten years – maybe I'll need Restarting. I have a morbid interest in the subject."

Stephen laughed gently. "Sorry if we come across as screwed up," he said.

"What, with the orgies and the screwing people like me and all?" Beth laughed back. "Not only am I not shocked, I'm jealous."

Stephen smiled as he held her gently. "Just taking advantage of opportunities," he said

"So," she said, "what's next in your plans? What's the next opportunity?"

"Well," Stephen replied, "do you have any daughters?"

Beth gazed at him for a moment, and then they both laughed. "Bastard," Beth said. "No, you can't screw your way through my entire family."

"How would you propose to stop me?"

"I don't know," Beth said, "although..." She pushed a hand beneath the bedclothes and explored for a moment. "I could try to wear you out," she said.

"What makes you think that you could do that?"

"Well, it seems that you're ready for me to make a start now," Beth said, gently grasping Stephen's hardening cock under the covers.

"That should just tell you that I'm insatiable," Stephen shot back.

"Oh, let an old lady dream," Beth said quietly.

"I'll do better than that," Stephen said. "I'll let you try..."

//END//

Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers