I was Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud moan escapes from my lips as I feel another orgasm rising inside. He growled low and dangerous as he pounded me faster. "Yes you slut. Cum for me again. Clench my cock as I fuck you." His hand reached around and he rubbed my clit hard, his stomach now pushing against the vibrator, pushing it deeper into my ass with each hard thrust.

This sent me over the edge and I scream loud as my body lost control, thrusting wildly back against him, riding him harder as my pussy exploded around his cock. The muscles spasmed around his thickness as it moved faster in and out of me. My ass clenched the vibrator hard and my body convulsed on the bed uncontrollably.

"Fuck yes," he groaned and he buried his cock deep into me, holding it there. My pussy flexed against him more, milking his cum from him and I could feel him fill me. He thrust into me a few more times and then rest against me, panting.

I felt disoriented and light-headed as I lay there, trying to regain focus. He leaned over and kissed my neck, making me flinch a little. "That was better than I even imagined." He pushed himself up and away from me, inspecting his work. I could feel all the liquid pour out of me when he pulled his cock out and that was when it dawned on me what had just happened. "Mmmm very nice you dirty slut. You look even better with my cum pouring out of you."

The tears came back as I thought about his cum inside me. My muscle were still clenching as I stayed bent over the bed.

He smiled at my tears and began getting dressed. Once he was dressed he walked over to me again and pushed on the vibrator still in my ass. His smile was wicked and vicious as he shoved his fingers deep into my gaping pussy. The liquids flowed more out of me as he pulled his now coated fingers out and brought them to my lips. I reluctantly open and he jams them in hard. "Good girl. Taste my cum. Learn to love it." The tears streamed down regularly now. "Just wait til you see what I do to you tomorrow."

And then he turned and left.

12