I Watch Country & Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

"I'm still wet after eating your pussy. Go ahead and sock it to me." Country lay on her back with her legs spread, ready to take the big cock in her wet pussy, which seemed to be getting wetter in anticipation.

Chris knelt between Country's legs again and leaned over putting her hands flat on the bed to support her weight. "Guide my cock into yourself, she directed."

Country inserted the head and the first inch of the shaft into her pussy. "Okay. Go ahead." Chris slid forward and most of the dildo slipped into Country's wet pussy. Chris stroked forward and back a few more times and the big dildo was all the way in Country's pussy, with the veins pleasuring her clit and the nerve ends inside her wet love hole. "Oh, my God", said. "That's so big. That's feels so great. Fuck me good."

That is exactly what Chris did. With the first few strokes, the double-dong had fucked in and out of Country's pussy but had remained stationary in Chris's. Now she started using a more complicated stroke; with one cock remaining stationary in her own pussy, she thrust the other cock all the way into Country's pussy while Country fucked back to meet it. Then she raised herself so her pussy withdrew from the double-dong, which was being anchored by Country, and lowered herself so the cock was once again all the way in her pussy, then stroked out and back into Country again. Both the in and the out strokes for both women massaged their clits and the skin lining their love holes with the scientifically placed veins of the double-dong. In effect, she was fucking Country in the missionary position and fucking herself in the cowgirl position using eight inch cocks that were scientifically designed to provide maximum pleasure for women.

Chris was controlling the action and she was using slow strokes up to that point, but I noticed that the speed had been steadily increasing. Both women were moaning and sighing as their pussies were being pleasured, and I was fascinated at the sight of Chris's lovely pink rosebud winking at me as she stroked the dildo in and out of her pussy, and of Country's lovely tan rosebud winking at me as the dildo was stroked in and out of her pussy. I was very glad that I had had the foresight to spend the previous afternoon making love with one of my horniest lady friends, so I was not lusting as strongly for the women as I would have otherwise been.

"Oh, God. Yes. Yes, I'm cumming. I'm cumming" was blurted out by Chris, and she increased the speed of her strokes with the double dong. The pattern of the strokes didn't change, just the speed. Country didn't announce it when she started cumming but her arms reached for Chris, to no avail, and her legs wrapped themselves around Chris's hips. The fucking continued as the cumming continued for both women as Chris kept enough presence of mind to keep up the strokes, although they were erratic. When Chris climaxed, it was again with an arch of her back, and a last thrust of her hips. Then she collapsed on top of Country, who was still cumming. Country grabbed onto Chris's back and continued to fuck herself on her end of the double dong, until she also climaxed.

Both women lay contentedly together, Chris on top, with fresh juices running out of their pussies and soaking into the bed. I hated to see all that delicious fluid going to waste like that, but I refrained from tasting it, and satisfied myself with enjoying its delectable fragrance.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers
12