I Watched In Amazement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

He now grasped her ankles and lifted her legs up into the air before he spread her legs as far apart as he could reach. She was now completely open on the edge of the bed her legs wide apart and held up over her head as she continued to hold onto his cock. She pulled him towards her cunt, the cunt which had only ever been mine and she pulled him so that he entered her! He took over and pushed his whole length inside my wife! My god I had never seen anything like this before and although I had a huge erection myself I was disgusted she would do this to me. He began fucking her using a long rhythmical stroke coming almost completely out of her and then plunging right to the very depth of her cunt. Colleen was being well and truly fucked by Tom!

I have always been able to tell when Colleen reached her orgasm and I was seeing it now. Although we were animals when we fucked this was nothing compared to what Colleen and Tom were doing right now. I had never seen her body buck around so much and she was lifting her ass right off the bed to meet his cock entering her and plunging deep inside her body. I saw her cum once, twice, three times in almost quick succession as he continued to pound his cock into her body. Only once did she look over at me and this was just before she began screaming with orgasm number four! She stared right at my eyes as her body was contorting with so much pleasure and then she came - I knew from experience that this must have been amongst her best orgasms ever. Her body continued to shudder with pleasure for several minutes as he continued pounding into her. Then as she started to have her fifth orgasm I could see him changing his stroke and knew he was about to cum inside my wife's cunt! The certainly came together and even though I was almost crying myself I could see just how much they had enjoyed that fuck. He must have shot gallons of cum deep inside her and as he slowed down his stroke he collapsed on top of my Colleen still embedded in her body. They lay there kissing and holding each other for several minutes before he simply fell off her body and his cock plopped out of her extremely wet cunt! My wife had just been fucked by a man she had only just met and they had obviously enjoyed it so much!

There was no way I could say I didn't enjoy them fucking - of course I did - but I was terribly disgusted at the same time and loathed myself for not stopping them right at the start. My cock was so hard I felt it could break off if I wasn't careful. Although I needed instant relief I just wouldn't pull my cock out and jerk off because I didn't want to ever do that in front of Colleen particularly as it would look as if I enjoyed what they were doing.

They continued to lay on the bed, two sweating bodies, locked together in their passionate embrace still kissing and fondling each other. Colleen was lying on her side facing away from where I was sitting but I could see his hands all over her back and down to her backside and caressing the top of her leg as he pulled it over his. I could eventually see his cock in her hand and she was stroking him again and he was already stiff. I heard her say, "Oh, please Tom, let me suck your cock and I want you to cum in my mouth - I want you to cum right in my mouth and then we will only have one more place to cum! Please Tom, let me suck you now!" With than Tom stood up and Colleen sat on the edge of the bed and took Tom's hard cock into her mouth and began sucking as hard as she could. I knew his cock had been inside her cunt only a matter of minutes ago and here she was sucking that same cock and wanting him to cum in her mouth.

Colleen has always enjoyed sucking my cock and she does that very well. She always prefers to have a load of cum in her cunt rather than in her mouth but there have been many, many occasions when she has asked me to cum in her mouth. I know she loves it when I cum in her mouth and she will always swallow every drop but this was something different. This was a stranger and she was sucking his cock and offering to swallow his cum and again I didn't like it. She hadn't looked at me since the time just before she had cum while he was fucking her and she couldn't turn around to look at me now with his cock in her mouth.

He had been standing still letting her do all the sucking but now he began to pump his cock into her mouth increasing his speed as I knew he was about to cum. He clenched his ass as he shot his load into her mouth and, for the very first time, I saw she had difficulty holding the load in her mouth and swallowing without spilling any. Some did, in fact, escape the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin but she stopped that with her fingers and then when she had finished swallowing and had taken his cock out of her mouth, she licked her fingers not missing a single drop of his cum! She looked exhausted and I knew from experience she would go to sleep right away. She didn't even speak a word, she just licked her lips with her tongue and then slowly rolled over on her side and went to sleep. I could see her clearly because she was facing me - I could see her lovely breasts with bite marks on them, her stomach had scratch marks and her bush was thoroughly wet probably with some cum but mostly perspiration. The tops of her legs were very red where they had been pounded as he had fucked her so hard. Her hair, normally nicely tousled now was a complete mess and her makeup was smeared over her face but despite this slutty appearance I could see she had a very satisfied expression on her face! She was happy and I was not!

Tom rose from the bed even as she was dropping off to sleep and went to the bathroom. He returned to the bed and adopted a spoon position behind my lovely Colleen, he wrapped his arms around her holding her breasts with one hand and the other between her legs and he, too, dropped off to sleep! It was only myself who couldn't sleep if I was paid to do so!

The pair of them slept until 6am and the sun had risen and being summer the room was nicely warm and I just sat in the same chair and looked at these two happy people. Colleen stirred first and stretched and this woke Tom who also stretched and then they began kissing again and hugging and caressing each other. This made me feel sick but I just continued to watch. Colleen always leaves the bed in the morning and goes to the bathroom before coming back to make love with me but this time she didn't even get out of bed - she just started playing with Tom. He was by now wide awake and was arousing her with his hand between her legs. Although she as wide awake she looked over at me for the first time and smiled at me and said, "Good morning Darling, I love you. Tom and I have only one more session before he leaves and then I will be back to you again completely. I love you darling, but this may not be to your liking so if you want to go for a walk I will understand. Just remember I love you!"

Colleen was playing with Tom's cock behind her back and he was furiously playing with her clit and she had cum several times already since she had woken. Now, still lying on her side, she lifted her top leg up into the air and held it there with her hand behind her knee as I could see Tom's cock now rubbing past her cunt lips with the tip coming out past her pubic bush. She then eased the head of his cock into her cunt and he was soon plunging his cock into her from behind. I could see just how wet his cock was because that part of their anatomy was in sunlight and his whole cock was glistening with her juices (and his from their last fuck). It was then that she somehow lifted her leg even more widely apart and then I suddenly realized what she was trying to do! She was going to make him fuck her in the asshole! We had done that perhaps only 20 times in our marriage mainly because she didn't particularly like being fucked there but she had put up with it because we had wanted to try it a few times. It just didn't get any easier for her to take my cock into her asshole and we then gave up trying but that was years ago!

Now she was going to get fucked in the asshole and by a stranger! She wriggled enough for him to place his very hard cock right against her puckered hole and, with a gentle backward movement from her and a push from him, he entered just the head of his cock into her asshole! I was sitting only about 4 feet from her genital area and I could see clearly both her cunt which was quite red and open and her asshole which was being dented inwards by his cock pressing into her. He pulled back and then pushed gently until he managed to get another inch or two inside her. He reached around to her cunt and stuck his fingers deep inside her and scooped out quite a deal of cum and juice which he kept on his fingers as he pulled right out of her asshole and then he pushed the slippery mess into her asshole. Once she was lubricated again he pushed his cock back into her cunt and pumped several times before pulling out and entering her asshole again, this time without any difficulty and he was soon embedded right inside her - his pubic hair touching her backside. She was now fully lubricated and he began fucking her asshole as hard as he could. He also played with her clit all the time he was fucking her and I could see when she was cumming because she was facing me and I could see everything. She came 4 times while he was pounding her asshole and then he shot his load deep inside her and they both screamed while they were cumming! I just stared in amazement while they were enjoying this sex so much. At last his cock popped out of her and as it was covered with all sorts of rubbish he left the bed quickly and dashed to the bathroom. Soon the shower was running and I knew he was cleaning himself up.

Colleen was still lying on the bed on her side and she still hadn't lowered her leg allowing me to see just how much of a mess she was in. There was cum running out of her cunt, as well as cum and whatever from her asshole and this was making a mess on the bed linen. I moved for the first time since I had sat down when we entered the room as I reached over and grabbed a hand towel which was nearby and threw it to her. Colleen was just so weak she couldn't do anything with the towel so I walked the two steps over to the side of the bed and tucked the towel under her body purely to save the linen. I then returned to my chair - it was my safety refuge and I felt safe there.

Tom walked out from the bathroom naked and announced he was leaving. Colleen became alive again and sat up on the bed, fortunately the towel was under her, as she reached for him. Again he stood in front of her and she took his hard cock into her mouth again and she sucked him until he blew his second load of cum deep into her mouth. She swallowed this load without difficulty and then dropped back on the bed, arms flopping above her head and her legs spread widely allowing me to again see just what sort of a mess she was in! Tom quickly dressed and as he was leaving he went over to the bed and kissed Colleen but she didn't respond - she was asleep. He came over to me and extended his hand and thanked me and wished Colleen and myself well in the future. Numbly I shook his hand and then he left our room. I hoped I never saw him again, ever!

I was terribly tired and so I slipped off my own clothes and padded naked to the bathroom where I showered feeling depressed and glum. I peed while I was showering, something I never do, but I just didn't care about anything right now. When I was thoroughly washed and dried I walked back to the bed and more from complete exhaustion than good sense, I slid onto the bed alongside Colleen, who was sound asleep - and dropped off myself.

Something woke me about 5 hours later. It was my Colleen stirring on the bed alongside me. She was now awake and had rolled over and was looking at me with her lovely eyes which had always helped me to forgive her past discretion's, even though they were very minor compared with the present time. She said, "Hello, Darling, I'm sorry I woke you but I just had to turn over and look at you my wonderful husband. You know I really love you and what happened last night won't make the slightest bit of difference between us because we love each other so much, isn't that right, Darling?" I know I should have made some sort of a profound statement right then but words just failed me completely! I just smiled at her and then closed my eyes and hoped I had been dreaming.

Colleen moved with some difficulty - she was very sore - and kissed me on the lips but before she could make the kiss mean anything I pushed her away. I said, "I think you had better clean yourself up because right now you look like the slut you are and I don't want to have anything to do with a slut right now!" I know my words hurt her a lot but without another word she left the bed and walked with difficulty to the bathroom where I heard the toilet flush and then the shower start. I know I should have gone in to help her but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Somehow I had to teach my wife a lesson but I didn't know what I was going to do.

At least 20 minutes passed before Colleen reappeared from the bathroom, naked as one would expect but now much more refreshed than before. She really looked lovely - more like the wife I had married - but there seemed to be some sort of tainting of the image now. The shower had done wonders to her sore body and now she was full of life and showed no evidence of the pounding she had taken earlier from Tom. She held her arms above her head as if making sure I could see all of her lovely breasts and then she parted her legs a little bit so I could see more of her cunt and then she climbed onto the bed. I could read my wife after all this time and knew she was about to try to make love with me. There was no way I wanted this so as she rolled onto the bed from her side, I rolled off the bed from the opposite side and I quickly grabbed the clothes which were nearest to me and dressed myself. She remained on the bed naked and with her arms still extended above her head as if in repentant submission and her legs were spread apart as if inviting me to make love to her.

As soon as I was dressed, I grabbed the room key and my wallet and walked out of the door. I guess she would have gauged my feelings by the way I slammed the door shut but I wanted to get away by myself for a while and consider my position. I walked around streets I didn't recognise and looked idly into shop windows at goods I would never be interested in purchasing but it somehow seemed to allow me time to think. It seemed as if I replayed the image of Tom and Colleen over and over again and the picture just seemed to get dirtier although clearer. I could see her body writhing under his and this was the body I had loved so much and for so long. It now seemed that this body, although I recognised it as my wife's body, no longer had any appear for me. It had somehow become very sullied and soiled and I didn't want any interest in it any more. Colleen now seemed to be a stranger to me. Perhaps I was hoping this was the case but I wasn't sure. So much love for one person is so hard to dismiss from one's mind but I was trying.

It became dark and I found I was hungry. I had absolutely no idea where I was but there were lots of people around and all the shops and restaurants were open so I decided I would eat. I selected a nice Italian café which seemed to have a good variety of food and enjoyed my meal. It was darker still outside when I left the café and as I didn't know the way back to the hotel I continued to walk along the congested streets until I came to a small but attractive looking hotel which suddenly appealed to my tired mind. I walked into the foyer and asked for a room for the night. This proved to be easy and soon I was in my new snug haven, lying on another strange bed, listening to the sounds of the world outside my window. I must have been tired because I soon dropped off to sleep.

I woke early because I hadn't closed the curtains in the room last night and the sun was streaming into my room giving it a bath of bright sunlight. I showered and dressed myself in my same clothes again and went down to breakfast at a nearby eatery. I had some decisions to make and thinking whilst drinking my coffee offered some solutions. I would find a taxi and, knowing the address of my hotel, I would go there and confront Colleen and somehow make some final arrangements there and then. I knew we had to return home before we could settle anything and if we were going to divorce we would need to consider property settlements and the children. Good Lord, I had forgotten the children! They should have been my prime concern in all of this - I just couldn't dump them even if I dumped my bitch of a wife! After breakfast I left the eatery and found myself a taxi. When I told the driver the address he just looked at me as if I was stupid! He said, "I guess you must be a stranger here but rather than charge you a fare to drive you across the street I will let you walk there!" Upon having a closer look, sure enough there was our hotel right across the street! I walked across the busy street almost hoping a car would hit me and end this misery I was suffering. I reasoned that if Colleen had had an affair and I had found out about it I may have been able to forgive but she had deliberately had sex with a stranger right in front of me - that was unforgivable.

I entered the foyer of our hotel, caught the elevator to our floor and then knocked on the door, not wishing to use my key at this stage. I wanted to see if Colleen was still there and would take it from there. Colleen opened the door and I could instantly see she had been crying. Her tear stained face looked so pathetic I almost cracked my resolve to be strong. She flung up her arms to put them around my neck but I placed my hand on her chest and pushed her back. She looked stunned but accepted my rebuff without saying a word. I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. I simply said, "You can start packing everything right away - we are leaving the hotel this morning and returning to our home where we will settle this matter once and for all! You needn't start crying again as your tears won't do anything to change my mind. While you are packing I will go to the foyer and settle our account and then arrange for our flights home. You have started this mess but I guess it is up to me to finish it! We will be leaving this city within an hour if I can arrange the bookings! I can say this, if it weren't for our children I would be sending you home alone and I would never be returning but I must think of them as well as us! I will be back soon!" With than I turned on my heel and left the room.

The hotel staff were disappointed we were terminating our stay early but when I told them we had loved the hotel but circumstances made it impossible to stay in the city I think they felt better. They also helped with the airline bookings and we were scheduled to fly out in about 3 hours. I returned to our room where I was surprised to find Colleen had packed everything and the cases were ready to be taken down to the foyer. She was sobbing softly but she knew her tears wouldn't do anything for me now. She knew me well enough that when I have become upset with her in the past it takes a long while for me to return to normal and this set of circumstances was well past anything remotely normal. She had fucked another man right in front of me without a care in the world.

We double-checked the rooms and when everything seemed in order we left the room and went down to the foyer. Colleen was still crying softly and the staff noticed but when they looked at me for an answer to her crying I simply said, "My wife has just lost a very close member of her family. She is very upset but I am afraid grieving won't bring him back!" With that we went outside to wait for our taxi. My words to the hotel staff had much more meaning than the staff had heard but Colleen had heard my words and the depth of their meaning. She knew she was in deep trouble.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers