I Will Come For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

Erin smiled, and then grew serious as she stroked Cody's chiseled face. "I want you --- as a lover. Do you want me?"

"More than anything." She answered, and then reached over onto the floor to grab a small box out of her jeans. "I... I... promised you something long ago, and I want to fulfill that promise now." Opening it, she presented Erin with a silver ring with emeralds and sapphires intertwined in the setting. "Erin Fletcher, will you come away with me and marry me?"

Erin gazed at the ring with tear filled eyes. "Yes. Yes to everything. Oh Cody, I've waited so long to hear you say that." She kissed her squarely on the lips as Cody slipped the ring on.

Their kiss soon became heated as tongues danced and hands explored. "Please take me Cody. Make me yours forever." She said against her friend's lips.

"God Erin, I love you so much." She rolled them over, and opening the robe, began working her way down to Erin's breasts. She eyed the full round and perfect mounds with pink nipples, and then looked back into green eyes as she blew on the tender flesh. The nipple responded, awaking slowly and coming to complete attention. She did the same with the other and heard Erin moan. Gingerly, she took hold of one nipple between her teeth and tugged on it as her tongue flicked the tip of it. Erin moaned louder and arched her back. Cody gave the second nipple the same attention before she suckled her breasts like a hungry kitten.

"Ohhh... Cody. Hmmm." Erin felt a wetness develop between her legs and a tightening in her nether regions. It seemed like she waited for this moment her whole life, and now that it was here, she hoped it would never end.

Cody was intuitively aware of something very warm and slick across her abdomen. Her mind spun with the thought of how wet her love was. She slid further down and moaned as the wetness rubbed across her skin. She kissed her way around the inside of Erin's thighs. Her lips then lingered at the juncture of the thigh and Erin's sex.

"Ple-a-s-e Cody... I... need... you." Erin took hold of the back of Cody's head and attempted to guide her where she wanted.

The dark woman complied, and buried her face between soft pussy lips. She swallowed the hard little nub, and inserted two long fingers inside her.

Erin's hips flew off the mattress at the onslaught. "Oh-h-h... g-o-d... yesss." She pressed on Cody's head wanting to be consumed completely by the one she loved. Those long fingers kept rhythm inside her as that velvety tongue on her clit made her head spin. She squeezed her eyes shut tight trying to revel in the fact that this was her beloved friend making love to her, but soon, her release crashed down on her like a tidal wave, and she screamed out her lover's name.

Cody administered light kisses on reddish gold curls, and then drank freely of the ambrosia offered to her. She forever etched the sweetness of her lover into her mind and mouth, and she knew that nothing in the world could ever taste as wonderful. She stuck her tongue into the opening and felt the muscles clamp down. With a thumb on Erin's clit, she stroked it firmly as she let the muscles pull her tongue in.

"G-a-w-d-d-d..... Ahhhh." Erin cried out a second time and then fell silent. As the shudders racked her body, Cody crawled up and held her lovingly.

"I love you Erin. I've always loved you. From the first day I saw you on your tricycle, I was drawn to you." She kissed her temple, and sighed.

Once Erin caught her breath, she rolled onto her side, facing her lover, and kissed her sweetly. "I loved you when I first looked into your beautiful blue eyes. I knew then there was no one else I wanted to be with. I'm so glad we had our childhood years together, and that our love was so innocent and pure. You were my best friend back then, and you are my best friend and lover now. I love you Cody." She kissed her again, and then gently pushed her onto her back.

Cody enjoyed the feel of the small body on top of her own. She helped Erin completely remove the robe, and her hands automatically lay on Erin's hips.

"Do you remember the day you started growing breasts?" Erin asked

Cody rolled her eyes with embarrassment. "Yeah. You had me take off my shirt so you could see them."

"Mmm hmm, I thought they were beautiful, and could hardly wait to grow my own." She brushed her palms across Cody's light brown nipples, and watched them harden into rock like pebbles. "They're still as beautiful." She kissed the small mounds. "And... I like the tattoos you have. They... make you look... rough... and very sexy." Twisting and pulling on the nipples, she knew she was driving the dark woman insane. "Please tell me about each one?"

"Umm... ok-ay." Cody responded through clenched teeth. "Uh... the Black Panther on my right arm is... the animal I... have an affinity with." She felt small hands leave her breasts and slide down between their sexes.

Erin suckled one breast and then the other. She continued on her downward journey, but paused at Cody's bellybutton when she didn't hear her lover finish. "Continue." She said gently.

"Oh... um... the Japanese symbols..."

Erin dipped her tongue in the bellybutton and immediately felt the muscles clench. She smiled against the skin and then moved further down.

"...the symbols going down my... my... left arm say Erin and Cody... together... forever..." She moaned when kisses were administered to her outer lips. "Um... forever... in... life... and... death."

Erin looked up upon hearing the explanation of the symbols. "Cody, that's so beautiful." She smiled as azure eyes filled with passion looked into hers. "I love you Cody." She softly announced as her tongue delved into the wetness. Pushing the legs further apart, she felt them rise bending at the knees, giving her ample room. She stroked the clit firmly with the flat of her tongue as two fingers worked their way into her lover.

"Ahhh... Erin... Ungh." Her hips bucked in response to the exquisite ministrations. Large hands gripped the bed sheets, and teeth clenched as the orgasm hit her at full throttle. Panting for air, she wasn't given much time to recover as Erin then sucked the clit into her mouth tugging it from side to side. "O-h-h-h... g-a-w... a-a-r-r-g-h," she cried out as she fell into the abyss again.

When Erin was satisfied, she crawled up, laid her head on Cody's chest and wrapped her arms around her.

Breathing heavily, Cody managed to say, "Da-mn... you sure... learned... a lot on...the net."

The small woman giggled. "Well... I had plenty of free time." In thought, she drew lazy circles upon the taut stomach in front of her. "When did you know you wanted me sexually?" She asked casually.

Cody smiled as she thought back to that year. "Hmm, I think I was fifteen. I was with a couple of girls after school at someone's house, and she pulled out a video that she said belonged to her parents. Well, it was a porn movie, and as the others ogled the men's bodies and the size of their penises, I was totally focused on the women. I knew then that that was what I wanted to do to you. I wanted to please you. What about you?"

She propped her chin on the back of her hand in order to look at her love. "I was sixteen, and I got hold of one of those romance novels. I can't even remember the title of it, but that's irrelevant. What I do recall is how so in love the main characters were with one another and then expressing that physically, I just knew that's how I wanted you." Erin sat up, and faced her lover. "It was because of that book that I started masturbating."

"Really?" Cody questioned in surprise.

"Oh, yeah. And you were the center of all my sexual dreams. I would touch myself all over and imagine it was you touching me. I enjoyed my fantasies so much that I did it daily ---- at the least." She smiled shyly as she bit her bottom lip.

Cody grinned at her mischievously. "You wanna show me?"

Erin gave her a bigger smile as she got up on her knees with her legs spread apart and her ass on her heels. Small hands reached up to caress her own breasts, and she moaned when pink nipples were twisted.

Cody watched intently as one of those hands slowly slid down a flat stomach and directly through amber curls. Two fingers worked their way through the wet folds, and she saw the hips jerked in response to the ministrations. Half lidded emerald eyes filled with a smoky and heady passion made contact with Cody's own sapphire jewels.

"Does it... turn... you on to... watch me?" Erin asked softly in a seductive tone. Her eyes rolled back, as she touched on a particular spot.

Cody nodded as her stomach fluttered. "Yes."

When Erin looked at her lover again, she noticed the large hand that had taken purchase within the black patch of curls. She watched two long fingers slide in and out of Cody, and it ignited her passions further. She started circling her clit harder with one hand as the other one had reached down to work frantically at pumping in and out.

Cody couldn't take it any longer. She had to have more of Erin. "Lie down for me," she requested in a husky voice.

Erin complied and slowed down her ministrations. She watched Cody turn around and climb over her. Suddenly she was faced with wet engorged nether lips. She felt Cody move her hands away from her own sex, and replace them with her mouth and tongue. As a result, she instantly grabbed Cody's waist bringing the desire in front of her eyes down to her watering mouth.

They each inserted their fingers deep inside one another and moaned simultaneously. The delicious pumping and licking continued until Erin reached the pinnacle first. Breaking her contact on Cody's clit, she screamed out her pleasure.

Cody nuzzled her face between slick parted lips, and lapped at the sticky juice that seeped out of her lover's open hole. She swirled her tongue along the opening, and then pushed it inside. She felt Erin assault her clit again with great fervor. It wasn't long before she fell over the precipice of ecstasy. The loud rumbling erupting from Cody's throat vibrated against Erin's pussy sending her over the edge again.

Wrapped in each other's arms, they exchanged languid kisses until a hungry stomach made itself known. Blue and green eyes smiled at one another. "Is that yours or mine?" Cody questioned playfully.

"Probably mine. Let's eat."

*****************

The lovers sat back against the headboard with content stomachs.

"Thanks for heating this up in the microwave." Cody commented.

"Sure. Cold coffee is not the greatest tasting anyway." She lovingly wiped a smudge of chocolate off from the corner of Cody's mouth, and then kissed her on the cheek. "How did you know I'd be back in Middleton?"

"I didn't. When your birthday rolled around, I just figured I'd start looking in Boston hoping to find anything about where your grandma lived. I knew her name, and I thought that with her name and yours, I would find something about you. But I came up empty so then I came here." She took hold of a smaller hand in her own, and kissed the knuckles. "When I got here, though, I thought I lost you."

"What do you mean?"

"I went to the diner and announced that I was looking for you. Only one man spoke to me and said you got married but were killed a few months ago by your husband. I even went to the gravesite to grieve. I saw your name and the date, and I just broke down. Then when I checked into the motel, I saw Mr. Thompson. He was the one who told me that you were working at the Laundromat. At first I thought he was senile, and later realized that he wasn't. That's when I quickly drove to find you."

"You said Mr. Thompson told you where I worked?"

"Yeah. He even mentioned how you were living with your brother right here."

Erin shook her head with a frown. "You're talking about the same Mr. Thompson we knew from the ice cream shop as kids?"

"Yeah, why?"

Erin bit her bottom lip in confusion. "Because... well... Mr. Thompson died three months ago. I was at his funeral. And his son took over his father's business."

Wide blue eyes stared at her with shock. "I...I...but...then... how.... I mean... I saw him... as plain as day, and... spoke to him."

"You don't think maybe...it was...a ghost?"

"Well, if he was, then I am forever grateful to him cause had I not spoken to him, we would not be here now." Cody commented.

Erin laid her head on Cody's shoulder. "This shows we are meant to be together. You're my soul mate Cody."

"And you are mine."

****************

Ocean blue eyes fluttered open. She instantly remembered where she was and a smile appeared gracing her features. The warm body beneath her face was divine as her arms gently gripped the waist just a little tighter. She lifted her head from Erin's chest and administered tender morning kisses upon her breasts.

"Mmm...tell me this isn't a dream," Erin softly announced.

"It's a dream come true," Cody responded. She worked her way up a succulent neck, and ended at the supple lips that she loved to kiss.

"Mmm...we really shouldn't..." Erin started saying against those lips before hers.

"Shouldn't what?" Cody asked innocently as her mouth gently nibbled and tugged on Erin's bottom lip making her shudder.

Somewhat distracted, Erin couldn't necessarily think clearly on what she was trying to say. "Michael...uhhh...Michael is going to knock on that door. I know he's dying to see you."

Cody continued with her playful gesture as her thumb found a nipple to tease and cajole. "He can't wait?"

"Umm...oh god...I guess he can." Erin gave in to her best friend's ministrations. There was no denying how incredible it felt to have Cody take her like this.

The raven haired woman reached down to swallow a pebbled nipple. This little protrusion of flesh tempted Cody to no end, and she had to give in to its calling her. Her hand worked its way down to the apex of heated amber curls. She stroked the engorged lips until she felt Erin's legs spread wide as an invitation. Dipping two fingers into the creamy well, she slid them in to the hilt.

Erin gasped with pleasure at the filling of her pussy. Wanting Cody to feel as wonderful as she did, she mimicked her friend's actions with her own set of fingers buried deep inside of Cody.

With passionate kisses, they pumped their digits inside one another as they reached the pinnacle of their release. Cody pulled back just enough to gaze into those sea green eyes. As her fingers worked faster to make the woman she adored come, she declared, "I love you Erin Fletcher."

That confession resulted in Erin crying out first, and clawing at Cody's shoulder with her free hand as she tried to retain the pace of her own fingers working inside lover.

Soon following, Cody cried out her release, and they rode the waves of their orgasm together.

************

The two lovebirds headed downstairs for some much needed sustenance. In the kitchen they found Kathy preparing a potato salad.

"Morning Kathy." Erin happily announced.

"You mean good afternoon. We were beginning to wonder if we were going to see the two of you at all." The fiery redhead humorously commented. "Go out into the yard. Michael is barbecuing some chicken."

Red in the face, they made their way outside.

"Hey you two." He called out with a brilliant grin. "Cody, it's terrific to see you after so many years." He gave the tall woman a firm handshake, and the greeting was returned. "Wow, I still can't believe it's you. You haven't changed a bit...well, except that your hair is much shorter." He commented good-naturedly, as he eyed their tightly joined hands. With hands on his hips, he shook his head, retaining that grin. "You know she's been waiting...all these years."

"I know. And I've been looking forward to our joining." Cody answered and gave her lover a toothy grin.

"So what have you been up to? What line of work are you in?" He asked.

"I rebuild motorcycles and also show them." She said as she ran her fingers through black short hair. "What about you?"

"Oh computer programming, but your job sounds like more fun." They laughed briefly.

Michael looked at his sister, and asked, "So, what are you going to do now that Cody's back."

Pushing a lock of blonde hair behind her ear, she answered, "Well, Cody has asked me to marry her, and I said yes."

"That's terrific. When's the big day?"

"I don't know right now, but I do know that we're going back to her place. I want to see her...our new home, and just spend some time with her."

"I see. When do you leave?"

"We thought about later today."

"Well, sis, I'll miss ya, but not too much." He said sarcastically and gave her a big hug. "You be sure to invite us to the wedding or something."

"You bet." She responded with a huge smile.

"Hey, what do you want me to do with all your stuff?"

"I'll call you, and let you know when we'll return for some of it. It'll just be a couple of weeks." She took hold of Cody's arm, and leaned her head on her friend's chest.

Kathy came out with several items for the table. "Does anyone want to give me a hand over here for a moment?" She asked.

Erin turned around to quickly assist. "I'll help."

Taking the opportunity given to her, Cody stepped forward towards the tall man, and grabbed Michael about the neck, hugging him roughly. She whispered into his ear, "I know about Walter. Thank you for being there for her."

"You bet." He returned to her. That was the only answer that was needed because the two understood deep down what it meant for each of them.

The four of them took their seats to enjoy the wonderful day and the wonderful food and the rejoining of two hearts that were once separated so long ago.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers