I Will Take You There - Someday

Story Info
A nature fantasy for a woman he loves.
3.3k words
4.22
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll take you there someday. We'll pick a campsite, set up a tent and get all of our camping and hiking gear out, all the while touching and playing with each other, whispering naughty things into each others ears. You want me to take you right there at our campsite, but I want to wait until we get there. We pack some fruit, sandwiches, water, and a blanket and we start to walk down to the river. I let you lead the way, but tell you where to go, so I can watch you as you walk. You are so stunning; I have to use every bit of will power I have to wait until we get there.

We come upon the path that will lead us there. We walk, admiring the beautiful scenery around us as we go. But it will only get more beautiful, believe me. Occasionally, I reach out and grab you, just to tease you a bit. In return, you stop short in front of me, so I "accidentally" run into you, so you can feel how excited I am. You turn around and we kiss deeply. Neither of us can stand to wait much longer. I turn you around and tell you to continue though. We walk further, and you discover that I was right, that our surroundings only seem to get more and more gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as you.

Then we come to the clearing. We come to that place that I want you to see. A place where we will come over and over again. You look, and seem as awestruck as I was the first time I saw it. It's just so serene and breathtaking. The only sounds are the running water and the birds chirping around us. You know that we are very alone there, and I can see the burning lust in your eyes, knowing what is about to ensue. But I want to wait, just a little longer.

We lay out the blanket, sit down, and take out our food. We quickly eat our sandwiches, and start in on the fruit afterward. We feed each other the apple and grapes that we brought, even though our hunger is no longer for food, and that is obvious in the way that we are eating the fruit. I extend a grape to your mouth and you take it, letting your tongue curl around it, making sure that my finger enters your mouth with it. You chew the grape with one side of your mouth, while you take your tongue and run it up and down my finger. You swallow the grape and hungrily suck my finger into your mouth, knowing what that makes me think of.

We look at each other. We are breathing hard. We both want exactly the same thing. But I still want to wait, just a little bit longer.

It's a warm day, so I suggest we take a swim. We strip down to our underwear and step into the water. The water is so cold, but after a few minutes we are both acclimated to it, and find ourselves getting very comfortable. We splash and play around a bit, adding to the already gripping tension between us. We start to wrestle and fight with each other, and soon the fighting turns into grabbing, and grabbing into rubbing. But I don't want things to go so fast right now. I want to tear you apart right then and there, but I won't. I want this to last.

So I lean you back onto the mossy waterfall, and with one hand I run my fingers through your hair, and with the other I gently stroke your cheek and neck. I lean in slowly, very slowly, making you anticipate the meeting of our lips. But I don't give you what you want just yet. First I kiss your cheeks, then your chin, then down your neck to the top of your chest and back up again. Our breathing has become audible, as our desire for each other grows with every passing second. I tell you to close your eyes. I plant a very soft kiss on your lips, followed by another on just your upper lip, and another on just your bottom lip. Then I part my lips and sensually start to explore your mouth as you open it for me. Our tongues meet, just the tips, as we let them dance a bit, swirling around each other. After a few seconds of this, things start to become more intense. Our mouths become locked together, and our tongues completely intertwined. I reach down, and lightly grab one of your breasts, rubbing my thumb over the nipple covered by your bra. You reach down, slowly letting your hand travel down my torso and further down until you grab me through my boxers, feeling how hard I've become. All this time, neither of us has noticed or cared that someone could come down the path and see us at any minute. What we are doing feels so wonderful and so right, that it wouldn't matter to either of us.

I whisper into your ear "I want you....now." And with that, I swiftly pick you up into my arms and carry you out of the water, so I can place you on the blanket. I get down on my knees and place you there gently, lying down. I get over you, our bodies lined up, and we start to kiss passionately again. After a few more minutes of kissing, I start moving my lips down your neck again, licking and nibbling as I go. I reach your chest and start kissing and licking every inch of you I can find. I reach your bra and run my mouth over the cloth, making your chest arch up toward me. I want to see you, all of you. So I take off your bra and slowly reveal your breasts to my hungry eyes. Oh my god, they are so beautiful. The combination of the cold water and your burning desire has made your nipples stick straight up, beckoning for my attention.

I reach both hands down and softly caress the sides of your breasts, carefully avoiding the nipples as your breath starts to stutter. I leave a trail of kisses behind where my hands have been, as you wait for me to get to the sensitive flesh at the top. I see a drop of water hovering on each point, and I extend my tongue out just enough to lick the water off of both, but not lick you. I am driving you crazy, but I know you love it. I reach out my tongue again and lightly flick each sensitive tip, making you gasp for air. I work on one now, licking gently at first but harder with each successive stroke of my tongue. I go to the other and do the same while my hands grasp your breasts more firmly. I squeeze them as my mouth dives, sucking on you, nibbling, biting, licking you. Your chest arches further into the air and you put your hands on the back of my head as you enjoy the sensation of my mouth on your flesh. Back and forth I go, between each, until you can't take it anymore. You have become impatient and push my head downward, so I start another trail of kisses down to your stomach.

I stop there to enjoy the beauty of your tummy, licking all around your belly button, using light flicks of my tongue, making you think of where I might put it next. Further down I go, and I take off your panties, kissing around your patch of hair above your center after they are off. You want it so bad, you try to push my head down further, but you will still have to wait. I kiss the top of your thigh, parting my lips and extending my tongue to give you a gentle swirl as I continue down your leg, doing that as I go. I flip you over, so I can concentrate on the back of your legs, paying special attention to the back of your knees. I lick the crease on the backs of both knees and continue downward, licking and gnashing my teeth lightly on one calf as my hand massages the other. I reach your feet and place more kisses over them and your toes and then slowly start my journey back up, tracing the steps back up your legs and then finally to where the back of your thigh meets your ass.

There, I use the tip of my index finger to trace the outline of your butt at its bottom, then to the side of you then up on top, just tracing. I run my finger down the crack to the bottom again. I am so close to where you want me to be, you try to thrust up to meet my finger, so I'll push it inside of you, but I quickly pull away. You will still have to wait. I then follow the path of where my finger just went, now with my tongue. Your breathing has become so heavy and when I reach that same part again, you once again try to thrust up, and once again I pull away. I take my hands, and start rubbing the bottom of your back, almost on your ass, and move upward, just running my hands all over your back up to your neck and back down again. On the way back down, I take all my finger tips and lightly move them down the center of your back, down to your butt once again. Getting a little more aggressive I grab each cheek with my hands and squeeze firmly. I know you're in agony, but I also know you're enjoying this tease immensely.

I work on your butt a little more, squeezing, paying special attention to the point where your butt meets your leg and curves inward toward your center. I reach my mouth down and start licking and biting right on that spot, making you gasp again. I continue my licking and biting all over your apple bottom, savoring the flavor of your supple flesh.

Just when you can't stand it any longer, I stop. I lie down on my back, and beckon you to get on your knees. You take my cue, and put your knees on either side of my face, so that you're hovering over me. You try to lower yourself down onto me, but I hold you up, just so I can tease you a little bit more before giving you what you want. I kiss and nibble the insides of each thigh, and then lick the spots where your legs meet your pelvis. I look up and see your beauty hovering above me. You are so wet, and so ready for me to pleasure you there. I take my index finger and draw an oval around your slit, not touching you there just yet.............................

Finally, I take that same finger and lightly touch the bottom of your slit and move it very slowly upward toward your clitoris, taking the natural moisture that has been created by my teasing with me. I reach the hood and circle my finger around it, pressing gently, making your breathing stop for a short time. You start to breathe again, very rapidly. I know you're already close to orgasm. Just a little more attention on you, and I'll have you dripping. I take the tip of my tongue and start at the bottom once again, moving slowly upward toward your clit. I circle lightly around it, then harder, harder and harder.

You have grown too impatient, and grab my hands and move them away so you can sit on me. I oblige and hungrily dive in, licking and sucking harder now all over your mound. Your gasps turn into loud guttural moans, as you are nearing climax. You taste so good and I tell you so, but you can only respond with more moaning. Now, I want to finish what I've started and flick my tongue back and forth over your clit, as I thrust my finger inside of you. Moving in and out, my finger and tongue matches the pace of your breathing. Faster, faster, faster.......and then I take my other hand and grab your ass with it, sending you over the edge.

You yell out and I take your clit in my mouth and suck as hard as I can, increasing the pleasure of your orgasm. You start to buck on my face, moaning over and over again. Your climax seems to last for ever, as you flood my face with your juices. God, you turn me on so much. Your orgasm starts to subside and you shake and shudder, enjoying the lingering effects of it. I release your clit, but continue to work on your now extra sensitive pleasure center, because I'm preparing you for something else, something you want more than my tongue.

Taking my cue, you stand up, turn around, and hover over my face again facing the other direction. You tell me to take off my boxers, and I happily oblige. You look down and see that I'm so very hard. You want it inside you but you want to taste me first. And so you lean down and put your mouth next to it. I can't see you, but I can feel what you're doing. You put your hot breath all over me and gently extend your tongue to the tip as I match your softness with my own tongue on your slit. I know you love this position, our mouths on each other, bringing each other to ecstasy. I increase my pace, as do you, as you engulf me in your mouth, moving up and down quickly. My tongue and mouth are working their own magic as I can tell you are nearing orgasm again, as you sucking me and me sucking you has you very turned on again. You run your tongue up and down me, making me moan, the vibrations of my voice on you cause you to moan, and increase the sensation on me as well. Finally, as you near another climax, you stand up and turn around again, because you want to come with me inside of you now.

You squat over my hardness, and slowly lower yourself onto me. The initial sensation makes us both moan loudly. I reach up and grab your breasts, making you lose your pace and you slam onto me. You stay there, with me fully inside you, and start to rock back and forth. All I can see is our mounds of hair grinding together, but it looks fantastic to me. Finally you move back up and down and up and down very slowly. Watching my cock appear and disappear in and out of you is such a big turn on. You sense this as you see me looking at our bodies coming together, so you bend your head over so you can get a closer look. Seeing what's going on pushes you to climax yet again, and your whole body starts to shake as your voice gets louder and louder again. Without realizing it you start slamming your body on me over and over again faster and faster as orgasm sweeps over your entire body. You yell out again, tossing your head back and stopping your pistoning on me. You grind your clit on my body as you continue to come. Still shaking, you collapse on me as your pleasure starts to come to an end. I put my arms around you and hold you close to my body, waiting for you to recover. You roll off of me, and I let you bask for a few minutes so you can catch your breath.

The whole time, I have stayed very hard, and with a devilish grin, I tell you to get on your hands and knees facing the water. You get a similar smirk on your face and do as I say. I get up behind you and rub the head of my cock up and down your still very wet slit. Slowly, I start to press myself inside of you, until I can go no further. You look back at me with the sexiest look I have ever seen from a woman. With my hands on your hips, I slide out, almost all the way out, and quickly back in. Then slowly out and quickly back in over and over again. You turn your head forward again so you can look at the gorgeous scenery in front of us, as do I. Actually, I keep switching back and forth between the scenery, and watching your beautiful ass swallow my engorgement. I wish you could see it too. I start to thrust into you harder and faster. This increased pace is making you scream with pleasure. You are nearing orgasm yet again, and I can sense it. I shorten my strokes so my head rubs your g-spot over and over again, at a rapid pace. This is too much for you and you scream even louder as you come all over me inside of you, as I continue to thrust throughout your orgasm, making the pleasure for you almost too much to bear. You scream "Oh!" over and over again as I continue my thrusting. I bury myself to the hilt and stay there, extending the length of your climax as your whole body shakes again, and slides off of me and collapses to the ground.

I lay down next to you, and we stare deeply into each others eyes, lightly stroking each others faces. I know that it won't take too much more attention on me before I will come. But I let us lay there for awhile, just enjoying our embrace.

After a few minutes of this, you start to kiss me again, tracing your tongue over my lips, letting me know you are ready for me. I lay you on your back again, and I get on top of you. I grab my cock, and slide it inside of you. I have decided to let my orgasm come as I penetrate you at a slow pace. You and I both know that I will come very soon and that it will be very intense. Our eyes lock and we both see the desire in each other. Our mouths are agape as the pleasure washes over us. We are not just having sex; we are making love to each other. It is one of the most beautiful experiences either of us has ever had. We are one, our bodies coming together, we are about to come together.

I lean down and whisper into your ear that I'm about to come and this sets off your own powerful climax. You yell out for me to come with you and your walls clench around me setting me off as well. Our orgasms extend on forever as your clenching and my pumping increase the intensity as we go. We're both screaming as the love we feel for each other makes our bodies shake with the greatest pleasure we have ever felt. You extract my essence into you over and over and I feel you grab me and pull me in deeper as the ecstasy we feel continues. We come for the exact same amount of time, and it finally comes to an end. I collapse on top of you, still inside you. My head is on your chest, and I can hear your heart beat rapidly, and slowly start to slow down. I roll off of you and cuddle with you on the blanket, next to the river, as we both enjoy the sounds of nature, just as we did when we first got there.

We are very tired and start to doze off, not caring if someone came through the woods to see our naked bodies lying there together. Right before we drift off to sleep I whisper into your ear "I love you." You whisper back "I know." With that, we both fall asleep in each others arms.