I Won The Bet...

Story Info
I never knew how exciting buying shoes could be.
2.1k words
4.31
78.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve been married to Jenny for almost fifteen wonderful years. We met when we were both sweethearts in college and got married soon after we graduated. Like most, our sex life was strong and passionate when we were younger, but three kids, a job and life takes its toll. We’ve been reduced to our ritual once a week, obligatory love making.

The strange thing however, is that Jenny and I are still very much in love, and deeply attracted to each other. She is stunning, even as she matures. There is a spark in her that lights up the world and glow that keeps me burning. Even at 33, she still turns many a head. I guess the addiction to early morning aerobics has its advantages.

In order to try an bring back a spark to our love making, Jenny and I have tried various strategies, but none have quite got us going in the direction we’d like. We’ve tried to share our fantasies, but I think we are both still holding something back. We’re afraid to be embarrassed by what lies deep beneath the surface. It is almost ironic, that with all the advice we’ve read and been given, it was a simple bet that seemed to have changed our lives around forever.

Jenny and I had been watching a football game on TV. It was the Packers versus the Bears. The Packers were up by a lot heading into the forth quarter, and Jenny just kept taunting me for my undying allegiance to the hapless warriors of the Midway. More out of frustration than conviction, I bet her the Bears would win the game. She instantly took me up on the offer and suggested $10. I told her that if the Packer’s won, I would give her $100, but if the Bears won, she would have to be mine for two hours, to do whatever I wished. Given the current status of the game, she felt it was more of a donation than a bet, and readily accepted my offer. In truth it probably was, but I would never give her that satisfaction. On this cold and blistery day, two miracles happened. The first is that the Bears provided a stunning come from behind victory and the second, is that my relatively demure wife of 15 years became excited about being my ‘slave’ for two hours.

What to do? I told her I would have to think about this and that I would call in my marker next weekend. All through the week Jenny kept asking me what I was going to do to her. I wouldn’t tell. However, our sex life improved dramatically just be the expectation of what might come.

As Saturday night came and kids were off at Grandma’s, I told Jenny of the first steps in my plan. First she would have to bathe quickly and shave off most if not all of her pubic hair. This came as a surprise to her, for we had never even talked of this. However, as she started to protest, I just said a ‘bet is a bet’ and off she went. She soon returned and presented herself to me. It was wonderful. She had shaven herself clean except for a little strip down the middle. Her lips were puffy and fully exposed. You could tell from their size that she was as excited as I was. I wanted nothing more that to dive down between her legs and satisfy her, and myself, with my tongue. I’ve always enjoyed cunnilingus, but this would be the best ever. But given that I had more pressing things to do, my fixation for my wife would have to wait.

On the bed I had laid out her outfit. A tight tank top and a micro mini that I had purchased for her that week. At first she said not to the mini, but I reminded her of her bet. She then looked around for her underwear, and didn’t find any. As she went to the drawer, I told her that all she need to wear was on the bed. She blushed ruby red, but I could tell how excited she was getting. This was something she would never wear herself, but somehow having me ‘order’ her to do it, she was free of her inhibitions. Lastly, I adorned her with a pair of her old broken sandals. She was confused why I made her wear these. She was about to be enlightened.

I told her it was time to get into the car, but gave her no indication of our destination. The excitement I got by watching her get in and out of the car was unbelievable. Although this was the pussy that I’ve been eating for the last 15 years, there was something completely different seeing it unfettered and open for all the world to see.

For some reason, I have always had a fantasy of seeing my wife expose herself to some man while I watched. Tonight was going to be my night to actually live out my fantasy. I told her we could go out for dinner until we got her new shoes. I took her to a shoe store in a strip mall I knew would be open, yet relatively quite. I had scouted out the place and new there was probably going to be only one sales person at work, and most likely this young athletic guy I had seen working there the two nights before.

I instructed Jenny to wait and enter the store five minutes after me so it would appear that we were separate. I entered the store and was surprised to see an attractive young lady working the place. I thought about changing the plan, but then thought this might be better than my original version. She introduced herself as Vicky, and asked if I needed some help. I said that I was just looking for some athletic shoes, I would let her know when I’d find something I liked.

Just then, Jenny entered the store. She looked amazing. She was holding down her skirt and trying to be as relaxed as possible. Vicky went up to her and asked her if she could be of assistance. Per my understanding with Jenny, she told Vicky that her sandals had broken and that she would need a new pair. Vicky asked her if she had anything in mind and what size. Jenny responded that she was just looking and that she wasn’t sure of her shoe size. This got the ball rolling in the direction I needed.

I was standing behind Jenny and off to the side. I could see Vicky’s face, but pretended to be attentive to the shoe selection. When Jenny sat down to be measured, her legs were stuck together like two pieces of wood dipped in crazy glue. As Vicky bent down to remove her sandal and put her foot on the measuring plate, her legs naturally parted a bit. I could visibly see the expression on Vicky’s face as she looked up and noticed my wife’s exposed pussy just inches from her face. I thought it would be one of revulsion, but instead, she acted relatively professional and told her she would be right back with some sandals.

As she disappeared into the back, Jenny and I looked at each other and laughed. We were both enjoying this and the sexual tension in the room was becoming electric. When Vicky returned, she acted as if nothing had happened. She proceed to take out several pairs of sandals. Each time Jenny modeled the shoes. As she got up and down, I know Vicky was treated to a full view of her womanhood. I was getting rock hard watching this unfold. It was amazing to see how Vicky continued to act indifferent to the show she was receiving, but a show it was none the less. I could tell from looking at Jenny as she walked around, that she was getting into this demonstration as much as I.

Finally, after several pairs of not-quite right sandals, Vicky informed Jenny that she had just the right pair and would be right back. I went over to Jenny and kissed her quickly. As I did, I ran my hands between her legs and found her soaking wet. She attacked my fingers, but I pulled away just in time to make sure that Vicky suspected nothing. But it was clear my wife was beyond excited. She was becoming insatiable.

Vicky returned moments later with a box. She said these would be perfect. From my vantage point I saw her take out a pair of leather sandals that had very long straps attached. She informed Jenny that these were to be strapped up her leg and would accentuate the beautiful shape of well defined legs. This made Jenny blush but she said she would try it. As Jenny fumbled to wrap the strings around her leg, Vicky suggested that she help her. Given Jenny’s feeble attempt, she had no choice but to accept the offer.

In order for Vicky to wrap the straps around Jenny’s leg, Jenny had to separate her legs further and further. As the straps needed to come up to almost the knee, but the time she was tying the first leg up, Jenny’s legs were at least six inches apart and Vicky was staring right down the middle. Once the first leg was done, Vicky looked up at Jenny and said she had beautiful legs. She said that she was impressed at how muscular and soft they were. This again got Jenny blushing, but remarkably, it also go her to open her legs up even more.

The placing of the second sandal was more an act of seduction that salesmanship. Vicky made sure that Jenny’s legs were well parted as she began the process. Jenny sure didn’t seem to mind. Vicky kept staring first at wife’s pussy, the right at her eyes. It was clear they both new what was happening. As Vicky’s fingers rose up Jenny’s legs, Jenny finally sat back in the chair and closed her eyes. This scene was unbelievable. Both women had forgotten that I was their and I made sure not to remind them. I moved back to the counter and sat down on the chair to watch.

As Vicky finished lacing up the sandal, her hands stayed on my wife’s legs. She started massaging her thighs and again complimenting them on the feel. At this point, Jenny’s only response was some light moans and a further spreading of her legs. Now it was as if she was naked in the chair for all the covering her miniskirt provided. Vicky’s hands continued to move higher as her face got closer to Jenny’s legs. Finally, I saw Vicky let her tongue out and start caressing Jenny’s thighs with her light bathing. Jenny just reclined further and pushed her cunt closer to Vicky’s face. Vicky continued to tease as she licked higher and higher up the leg. Her hands now had risen all the way up her thighs to her butt where she proceeded to lift Jenny’s skirt higher. She then pulled her closer, grabbing her butt and impaling her tongue inside my wife’s treasure. At this point I had pulled down my own pants and started wacking off to the show I was witnessing. This scene not only blew away my wildest expectations but even the fantasies that preceded them.

Jenny was now clearly lost in bliss. She had grabbed Vicky’s head and was pulling her deeply into her as she moaned and groaned. Finally you could see Jenny tense up as she was obviously having one hell of a climax. She must have come for two minutes with all the panting and moaning that accompanied her orgasm. I shot my load very soon after.

As Jenny was coming down from her high, she looked down at Vicky and they both embraced in a deep kiss, with my wife tasting her own juices from Vicky’s tongue. At this point, I felt it was time to continue with my night’s activities and bring this first chapter to an end. I walked up to the ladies and thanked them for the show. Remarkably, neither seemed embarrassed or shy about the preceding events. I gave Vicky $400 for the sandals and told her it was my pleasure to by them for the lady. They obviously were the right pair. Jenny thanked me as if I was a stranger, told Vicky to throw away the old ones and walked out the door. I joined her soon thereafter and met up with her in the car.

We both were as hot as we have ever been in our lives, but that is the start of another story.