I Won the Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

I chuckled at the quickness of kids, as Karen said, "Good morning, I didn't wake you did I?"

"No, I wasn't asleep; in fact I'm pouring the last cup of my first pot of coffee for today," I answered, still grinning like a schoolboy.

"I couldn't sleep when I got home last night for some reason," She said with a chuckle. "So I went over to the store and did my inventory and faxed off my order. Mary suggested, since I've gotten that done, that I come over there, and we get started on checking the place out. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds great to me; I was wondering what I was going to do all day. Come on over and I'll make you breakfast, that is if you haven't eaten yet."

She laughed. "I thought it was the woman that got to a man's heart through his stomach? I'll be right over. 'Bye." She hung up.

I was laughing at what she had said and didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I was still chuckling as I put the phone down and headed for the kitchen. Eggs, bacon, toast, and jelly, that sounded like breakfast to me. I had the bacon done, as well as the toast and was scrabbling the eggs when the gate bell rang. That's when it dawned on me I was still naked. I took the pan off the fire and ran for the bedroom and my shorts. I was back stirring the eggs when her truck pulled up out front. The eggs had stuck a little but not too bad. I took the pan off the fire again and continued to stir until it cooled down.

Karen came through the front door and my heart skipped a beat. I was falling for this lady hard and there was nothing I could do about it even if I wanted to. She had her hair French braided and wore a gray man's work shirt that was large on her with the tail tied in a knot just below her ribcage. The sleeves of the shirt had been ripped off at the shoulders. The pair of cutoff blue jean shorts she had on were old and faded with frayed edges around the leg openings. They were short that's for sure, almost straight across at the crotch. The leather hiking boots on her feet completed the outfit.

I gave her a long, slow wolf whistle and grinned. "So you're just as beautiful in the early morning."

She laughed as she walked over and sat on a stool. "Actually Mary made sure I had my hair done and my makeup on. You should have seen the outfit she had laid out for me to wear. I told her, we had work to do and dirty places to look into, so I wore my work clothes."

It was my turn to laugh. "If that outfit was any sexier than what you're wearing now, I'd sure like to see it."

She grinned and changed the subject. "Is breakfast ready?" I laughed again and handed her a plate.

During breakfast, I went over the list I had made of things to fix. She knew about most of them and added a few more off the top of her head. Most were minor but a few were going to be beyond either of our experience. I started a second list and moved those over to it. She gave me the names of a couple of local contractors that she knew were reputable. By the time we were through eating, we had a plan laid out.

I poured us one more cup of coffee and loaded the dishes into the dishwasher. Karen watched me for a moment then said, "Most single guys I know are real slobs, even the ones that have been married before. You on the other hand keep things clean and neat but without going overboard about it. What gives? Is there something I'm missing?"

I chuckled and moved over to sit back down. "There's no secret, if that's what you're looking for. Since my wife past away, I have found it's just easier not to let the mess pile up. When she was alive, I guess I never really paid any attention; but now I have to, so I clean it up as I mess it up. I always kept my shop neat and clean because it made it easier to work and to find things. Since I'm the only one around, I just apply the same thing to the house."

With a smile, she asked, "Can you teach that to Mary? Heaven knows I've tried but she's still one messy child."

I shook my head and grinned. "I never could teach mine, so how do you expect me to perform the miracle of teaching yours?"

She laughed and stood up to stretch. "I guess she'll just have to learn on her own, won't she!"

I sat and watched as she arched her back and rolled her shoulders. 'What a beautiful sight,' I thought to myself, as a grin crept over my face.

Karen finished working her shoulders and stood there just looking at me. After a few seconds, she said, "Would you do me a favor?"

"Sure anything," I replied.

"Ok, stand up." When I did, she stepped up close to me and said, "Now kiss me."

I looked at her funny for a moment, then took her in my arms, and kissed her. The kiss started out soft and sweet but soon was hot and torrid on both sides. Her arms were under my arms and her hands pressed firmly on my shoulders as our tongues danced and fenced. My hands had started out with one on her bare lower back and the other at the nape of her neck. Soon they were wandering all over her back and ended up cupping her ass cheeks, pressing her tighter against me. She whimpered softly, wrapped her arms tighter around my back, and pressed herself closer to me. I felt my manhood swell and pulse where it was pressed against her lower belly. I felt a shiver run through her body and she broke the kiss to lay her head against my shoulder.

I realized where my hands were, released her ass, and let them move in a gentle caress back up to her lower back. She shivered again and sighed.

"Be careful what you ask for, you may get it."

She let out a long breath. "Boy, where did you learn to kiss? Is there smoke coming out of my ears?"

"It takes two to make a kiss, you know. I don't know about any smoke, I went up in flames too quickly to have been able to smell it. I sure couldn't see it with my eyes closed," I answered, with a chuckle.

"We'd better not do that again for a little while. If I ever get my toes uncurled, I'm going to get away from you and stay at least two arms length away for the rest of the day. I was right, you are a very dangerous man, and we are both in big trouble!" She let out a long sigh and stepped back. "Oh, boy, are we in trouble."

I took a deep breath of my own and blew it out, as I nodded my head in agreement. "I'd better get the rest of my clothes on and take a cold shower. Although I doubt if that will help at all." I turned and headed for the bedroom.

She laughed and said, "I know it wouldn't help because I'd want to scrub your back."

I decide to wear just the shorts, a tee shirt, and my tennis shoes. As I pulled on the tee shirt, I asked through the open door, "Is there a problem with us being in trouble? I find the idea fascinating. I just don't want either of us to get hurt."

She walked to the door and leaned on the doorframe. "That's my concern also. I only met you yesterday and I don't really know anything about you, other than you're a nice guy and I find you very attractive. We do have a lot in common and we feel right together, but let's take it a little slower for a while. We have all the time in the world."

I sat down on the side of the bed to put on my shoes. "You're right about all the time in the world and the fact that we do need to get to know each other better. I'm in the process of making some drastic changes in my life. I came into a little money and don't have to work for a living for the first time ever. I bought this place so I could literally hide out from people who are only after the money. Now I don't know what I'm going to do to keep busy or what I'm going to do with this place. My feelings for you have grown very quickly and I like what I'm feeling. It's been a very long time since I've felt this way about anybody."

She stood against the door and just looked at me for a long few seconds, and then she grinned.

"It's a bitch being an adult isn't it? If we were teenagers or even the age we each were when we first got married, we'd be in that bed right now making mad, passionate love."

I nodded, then grinned, and held out my arms. She smiled and took a tentative step forward. She hesitated a moment, then grinned back at me as she ran and jumped on the bed. Still grinning I kicked off my shoes and moved over next to her.

I reached out and caressed her cheek as I asked, "Are you sure about this?"

Her answer had me flat on my back with her on top of me; our lips pressed together as our tongues once again fenced with each other. Her hands were on each side of my head as mine roamed freely over her back and butt. Her left leg was between mine as she straddled my left thigh. I could feel the heat from her loin's burn against my thigh. I could feel my manhood lengthening and thickening under her hip. We were out of control and in deep trouble.

The passion of the kiss and the feel of her warm body on mine had my head spinning. I heard myself groan softly as a likewise soft whimper came from her. Suddenly she broke the kiss and got up to her knees. When she started to untie the knot in the shirt, I sat up and took my tee shirt off. When she had the shirt off, she sat back on her heels and grinned down at me.

"Now, it's my turn to ask you if you're sure about this."

With a chuckle, I reached out and pulled her back down on top of me. "Perfectly sure," I answered, before I started another torrid kiss.

My hands could now stroke and caress the warm smooth skin of her bare back. This brought a low moan from her as a shiver ran throughout her body. We continued to kiss for several minutes before I rolled her over beside me with my right leg moving between hers to tightly press against her hot sex. The kiss continued as now her hand was exploring my back and butt.

We were both breathing very heavily as I broke the kiss, moved back slightly, and looked deep into her eyes. I slowly moved my right hand up along the satiny skin of her side, then across her lower ribs to caress and teased her right breast. As my palm lightly rubbed across her hard nipple, she took a long, shuddering deep breath.

"Oh, God, I'd almost forgotten how sensitive my nipples were," she whispered, more to herself than to me.

Her eyes were closed as I caressed her breast, so I kissed each eyelid in turn before moving on to kiss and nibble at her neck. A shudder went through her body as I kissed the junction of her neck and shoulder. I kissed out onto her shoulder, as I gave her breast a gentle squeeze.

"Hmmm," came from deep in her chest and she gasped loudly as I sucked the hard pebble of her nipple between my lips and flicked it with my tongue.

As I circled the puffy cone under the nipple with the tip of my tongue, she arched her back to press tighter against my mouth. I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and ran my tongue all over it. She started to make the soft whimpering sound again as another shudder ran up and down her body.

I moved back and down so I could get to the other breast. She rolled over onto her back as my lips fastened onto her nipple. She arched her back and the whimpering got a little louder. As I worked on that nipple, her hips began humping and working against my leg. When I released that breast, her hands grabbed my head and directed my mouth back to the first one. As I sucked the nipple back into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue, her whole body arched up against me.

"Oh, my God," she said loudly as her body jerked once, then twice more.

I continued to suck and lick her nipple until she pushed against my head. I moved back from her slightly and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing as if she had just run a mile at top speed. I could still feel little tremors running up her body. Her eyes fluttered open with a dazed look until she focused on my face.

With a shy smile, she said, "That's never happened before. My nipples and breasts are sensitive, yes, but not to the point where I have an orgasm. And a mind blower to boot!"

I smiled at her as I rolled over on my side and rested my head on my upraised hand. "How long has it been since you've had one? An orgasm, that is."

She blinked several times and grinned. "By myself, not too long but with someone else, not since before my husband died." She took several deep breaths and continued. "Oh, I've dated a couple of guys and one tried his damnedest to get me into bed but I wasn't interested. I kind of got the cold fish reputation around this area and no one has asked me out in a long time. I hadn't missed it or even thought about it until you showed up naked at the pond. I thought it was cute the way you tried to carry off the nudist thing. Of course, your tanned arms and legs and pale body gave you away in an instant. My husband and I met at a nudist camp would you believe."

I laughed and shook my head. "My motto is, when in doubt, bluff. I didn't figure I had a chance in hell of getting away with it but I was too close to do anything else. You were a nudist; that explains why you were so calm after the first surprise wore off, when we first met."

"Mary and I still are. We belong to a group that has a resort, about one hundred and fifty miles from here. We don't get to go there very often, since it so far and so expensive; that's why the use of this place was so nice. We hardly ever wear clothes out here unless someone from the corporation is going to be here. It got to be a habit," she said, with a chuckle. "You even tried it the first day you thought you were alone out here."

I laughed and said, "It seemed like the right thing to do at the time. It was a first for me; oh, I always ran around the house naked when I was alone but that was all. I always liked to go skinny dipping when I got the chance, if that counts?"

She chuckled and answered, "Most people are closet nudist even if they don't realize it. A lot of women do their housework in the nude if no one's around and look at the latest bikinis. Butt floss and Band- Aids. It makes them look more naked than if they were nude."

I laughed again and shook my head at the mental picture that brought up. "You're right about that."

She grinned and said softly, "I'm right about a lot of things; now shut up and kiss me some more."

I was happy to oblige her and myself. Our kiss was not quite as passionate as before but there was something deeper in it now. The passion slowly grew and she rolled us over so she was on top again. This time she straddled my hips with her legs and I could feel the heat of her sex against my still hard manhood. As our excitement grew, her hips flexed against me and the whimper returned. Suddenly she pulled away and got up to her knees and moved forward to sit down on me. Her sex was now pressed tightly against my manhood and was as hot as a branding iron. She rocked her hips and sighed.

"Does that feel good?" she asked. When I nodded with a smile, she got off the bed. Sitting down on the edge of it, she laughed and said, "There's just no sexy way to get out of hiking boots."

She took the boots off, along with her socks. Then she stood up and turned around reaching for the snap at the top of the shorts. She unsnapped it and slowly pulled the zipper down. Equally as slowly she wiggled out of the cut offs to stand nude in front of me.

"Well, what do you think, now that you have a closer look at me?" Saying this she slowly turned all the way around.

My eyes first took in the dark red little vee of hair on her mound, and her slim hips, and then the rounded curve of her tight ass came into view.

"Oh, my," I said softly. As she completed the turn to once again face me, I was grinning. "Beautiful, just beautiful, more so than even my fantasies supplied."

She smiled shyly and said, "That's what a girl likes to hear."

Then her expression changed to a leering, evil grin as she stepped toward the bed and put one knee upon it. Leaning over, she grasped the waistband of my shorts and started to pull them down.

"Now let's see what this looks like when it's at full attention. It didn't look bad in its limp state. Let's see if it matches up with my fantasy."

I lifted my hips to help her as she worked them down. My manhood hung up in the net underwear built into the shorts but sprang loose and slapped my belly as she got the shorts down onto my thighs. She paused for a moment and just stared at me.

"Holy Shit," she said, softly; then took the shorts the rest of the way off and tossed them on the floor. Turning back to me, she ran her hand up my thigh and then lifted it to run her finger tips up and down the length of my shaft.

"Talk about better than your fantasies. Not in my wildest dreams did I imagine something like this," she said softly, still stroking me lightly.

"Hey, it's not that big, just a little over average size from what I understand," I said, a little embarrassed.

Her eyes jumped to my face as a grin came to her lips. "I don't know where you got that information, but I've been around nude men all my life and this is one of the biggest I've ever seen. Of course, most of them weren't hard like this, and was I wasn't touching them. I shouldn't say this, but my husband wasn't half this size. I'm wondering if it'll fit."

She dropped her eyes back to my shaft as she wrapped her long tapered fingers around it. Her fingertips just did meet. Pulling it straight up, she ran her hand up and down. Half to herself, she said, "It's going to be fun finding out if it fits."

She leaned over and ran her warm tongue slowly around the flanged head, which made me moan. When she took a long lick up the underside of the full length, my hips jerked. She did that twice more before she sucked the head between her lips and swirled her tongue over the spongy flesh. My hips moved upward and a groan escaped my lips. Her lips moved a couple of inches lower and her tongue flicked and played in the vee of the flange. Now it was my turn to shudder. She moved upward until just the head was in her mouth and ran her tongue over it again. Suddenly she bobbed her head up and down three quick times taking a little more of me in her mouth each time, the last time her lips just got to her hand, which was still holding me at the base straight up.

Removing me from her mouth, she said, "Damn, that stretched some muscle in my jaw I didn't even know I had and I didn't have half of it in my mouth. We're going to have to take this slow and careful; the biggest thing I've had in me in over two years is a finger or two."

I shivered as she ran her hand up and down the shaft slowly with a firm grip. "If you're not careful right now, it's all going to be academic anyway. It's been quite a while for me also and I'm on kind of a hair trigger if you know what I mean? I should have masturbated to my fantasies last night but I was a good boy and went to sleep to dream about you. I could have done it again this morning, as I woke up in the same condition I'm in right now."

She chuckled and said softly. "Damn, what a compliment that is. By the way, I let my fingers do the walking after I got back from the store last night; it was the only way I could get to sleep. I probably would have again this morning, but Mary came bouncing on my bed at daylight and woke me up."

With a grin, she leaned over and sucked on the head and a couple of inches of the shaft as her tongue went wild. My hips started to flex after a minute of this. When they did, she lightly rubbed her hand up and down as she continued to suck and tongue me. I could feel my orgasm building and I told her so. She stroked me faster with her hand and fluttered her tongue in the vee of the head. I exploded into her mouth with long spurts as half my spine went out with the semen. I felt her swallow once then twice as my climax went on and on. She continued to lick and to tease the now over-sensitive head even after I quit cumming. It felt good almost to the point of being painful but my body continued to twitch and shiver as she did so. I finally had to push her head gently away.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers