I Wondered If She Would Do It

Story Info
My GF had fond memories of this guy she used to "date".
1.1k words
2.73
36.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been courting this cute co-ed the last couple years. After graduation we started dating and I was in her room one day.

One of Julie's old schedule books had a day circled on it with an "all right John!" entry for that day. I asked Julie about it and she told me about an affair she'd had with this guy John the previous year giving lots of erotic details. I was so turned on that we fucked ourselves like crazy right then and there! When she said things like "I told him I wanted to suck his cock until he came," I went nuts.

One day they were out on a luncheon date and had started having sex in the cab of his pick-up truck: he sat on the bench seat, in the middle; she took her underwear and panty hose down, straddled him as they fucked. She told me about how he had his palms on her bare ass and at one point lifted her off his cock and lowered her some; she felt the truck's stick shift knob push in to her pussy. That made her a smile as they kissed and her hips reflexively pivoted around on that knob. It was the first time she had "fucked a truck."

After more good fucking they left the cab and went around back of the truck where he made her get up on the bumper. John joined her on the bumper and bent her over the tailgate to so he could enter her from behind. Julie's upper body was suspended over the empty truck bed and she remembered stretching her arms out finding nothing to grab, just having a fuck there in the woods. They fucked like that for a while and got down off the bumper. I loved the way she told me about going down on her bare knees then, with her panties and hose still wrapped around one ankle she sucked John's thick vein-covered cock till he came in her mouth! The detail she gave me, about some semen running down her chin, dripping on her sweater, was fantastic. I'd never heard a woman talk like this and thought it was fucking great, so erotic!

Several times over the next month I got her to tell me more stories of her past lovers. She enjoyed it because I'd always eat her pussy and fuck like crazy during and after her sexy stories from the past. Her descriptions were so vivid it was like watching and I told her I thought I would like to watch her having sex with some other guy, maybe even have a threesome. She said yeah, she might like that too. When I told her during a fuck session that I was going to call this John guy up she would buck and pant and cum like wildfire. She would whisper an OK to me; I knew she liked the idea.

One day, in spite of being very nervous, I actually DID call John at his office and introduced myself; he remembered Julie. Then I told him she would like to hear from him again; I gave him her work phone number. After the call my heart was pounding. I walked around with a solid erection; I didn't know what would happen next. I felt like a guy who had just led a lamb to slaughter.

Julie called from work a few minutes later with an angry and startled question, "What did you tell John?" When I told her I merely suggested she'd like to hear from him she said "okay" and hung up. A while later Julie called from work saying she'd be home late, her boss had some extra work for her. I was so horny after hearing that my pants bulged all day, I swallowed hard and panted around a lot, trying not to stroke myself too much. Guys always say things like this in these type stories, but it really did happen that way! My throat went dry and my heart pounded in my chest; it was agony but so damned sweet!

Julie got home late that evening, I remember because it was pitch black outside and it was during the MLB summer all-star game: Julie rushed around taking a shower, getting in some tight blue jeans and sexy cowboy boots. I followed her around panting and ignoring the baseball game, god her ass looked great in those jeans. She told me John had called her back after she called me and suggested they have lunch together so she said "let's make it dinner." Things were moving fast. It looked like Julie really really wanted to fuck this guy!

She was excited going out with an old flame and I think I was at least as excited as she was. They were supposed to meet at a restaurant a couple blocks over but it was closed! Oh fuck! Somehow she knew-had a feeling anyway-and went to find him on his motorcycle, because a summer shower started up, in a car wash next door; Julie walked up to him in the dark, John had his hard cock out already, and put it in her hands. She heard him moan as she gave him a good squeeze, stroking him up and down.

I guess they rubbed and stroked and kissed each other there until the rain quit, then headed for a more secluded spot; the rain started again so they stopped under a freeway viaduct where John got off his bike and leaned against a wall. Julie knew what he wanted. She dropped to her knees and John's cock was already out so she started giving him a blow job right then. She told me later she loved tasting his Mexican-American cock again after so long, feeling the thickly veined shaft with her lips and tongue.

Julie was giving me a "replay" of all that had happened. After he dropped her off at home we hugged and kissed and jumped in bed, so she was telling me this stuff in the dark and driving me wild! I kissed her and fucked her every way I could; her mouth tasted like latex and I found out later that he let her suck his bare cock for a while, then they ran to the other side of the freeway where he pulled her pants off, laid her down on his leather jacket, and fucked her wearing a condom. At one point he had her suck his cock between the strokes he did into her tight little cunt. So that's why I tasted latex when I was French kissing her afterward.

That's the way it happened. Lots of fun that night. I'll never forget it...still tremble a little when I go over this story.