I Would Do Anything Ch. 01

Story Info
CFNM.
8k words
4.29
72.7k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 1979 and I was 15. We had a swimming pool and our family had friends that used to come by and use it quite often. It was an open door thing (or open side gate and help yourself). One of these friends was Sue who was a very confident and buxom woman. When I say buxom, I mean she was a big woman maybe 5'8", 170 pounds with an exaggerated hourglass figure. I was mesmerized by her huge breasts. She was in her mid-forties, married, and had children my age and overtly flirty. Well I was just coming of age so my thoughts were everywhere. Sue had a pair of French exchange students, Fransquois and Catharina, staying with her and her husband and I always wondered if there was more to it.

On this particular day, everyone had pretty much had enough of the water and sun and decided to start moving into the house. Everyone that is, with the exception for Fransquois. I was at the kitchen sink and saw her leave the pool and begin to remove her bathing suit top. Now Fransquois was not a busty woman, but she was French and I was 15 and, well, I was staring out the window as she removed the small piece of material and revealed her naked chest to me briefly before putting on a white t-shirt. My God! Did I see what I just saw? Wow! LITTLE DID I KNOW, Sue had walked into the kitchen and witnessed my gawking. She responded with, "If you want to see some real boobs, just ask me." That stuck with me forever. "Just ask?" I thought to myself.

Ten years passed by and I had become a roofing contractor doing good, not great, but good. I got a call from Sue's husband asking if I'd be interested re-roofing their holiday home in the mountains. I could stay there whilst working on the roof, as well, which would save a ton in petrol as the house was 2 hours away. I made plans to go up on the Friday night, stay the night and measure the roof for materials the next day and drive back home. I could order the materials Monday and have it delivered the following Thursday, work the next three days and be done.

I phoned Sue's husband on the way and told him of my plans. He said that would be great and told me where the spare key was hidden and to help myself to anything there. Great! Pulling into the little town I spotted a little general store that had everything I needed for an overnight alone. I picked up some beer, milk, eggs and a steak. That was all I needed, dinner that night and breakfast, measure up the roof and head back down the hill. It wasn't for an entire weekend, just an overnight escape. I'd be home by noon the next day.

I pulled into the drive of the A-frame house, right at dusk. Not a moment too soon as the darkness falls quickly in the mountains. Under the third brick to the right of the planter rested the hidden key. I unlocked the door flipped the switch and shut the door behind me. I turned on some table lamps, set my bag down and was drawn to the glass sliding door, which lead to the rear balcony. No, this wasn't a chalet or million dollar home, just a 2 bedroom 1 bath holiday home in the mountains with a fantastic view. Another bonus was the privacy. I thought I was heaven.

Although I was alone, I moved into the guest room to put my bag away and check out the full sized four poster bed. It didn't seem right to sleep in Sue and her husband's bed. That's what a guest room is for, right? I put my groceries in the kitchen and cracked open a beer. I felt relaxed. I needed this, too. The month or so leading up to this night was full of stress and I really did need to escape, even if only for the night. No phone signal also meant no one was able to contact me.

I had a shower, cooked the steak and finished my third beer. After washing up, I looked to find a half gallon of Smirnoff. Sue and her husband liked their Vodka & OJ. I poured some vodka straight up in a glass with ice and headed for the shower. Well, the light dinner, altitude, hot water from the shower and vodka went straight to my head. I dried off and stumbled to the guest room and crashed on top of the covers.

The next morning, I awoke about 9AM. The fresh air was so comforting; I slept in a bit and didn't feel bad in the slightest. Still naked, I walked out into the living room and through the sliding door to the balcony. No one around for miles, all I could see were tree tops. All I could hear was the wind and the sound of birds screeching or singing. And I felt wonderful. No hangover and standing out there completely nude, the exhibitionist in me was thoroughly enjoying this. My morning erection was enjoying it, too. I couldn't help but give it a few lazy strokes, just because I could and no one could see me. I walked back to the kitchen to put the coffee pot on when I heard keys being inserted into the front door. In a panic, I ran to the guest room just as the front door opened.

"Richard?" I heard from the open door. And then the door shut. "Richard? Where are you honey?"

It was Sue. I couldn't believe it. I pulled open the covers and slid into bed to hide my nakedness, though I could see a tent pole remained underneath.

I heard the sound of heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she popped her head in the open guest room door. "There you are. I'm sorry, did I wake you? It's after nine, I figured you would be up on the roof by now." There stood Sue. Still looking as sexy as I could remember wearing some black tight stretchy pants that hugged her figure, a white sleeveless blouse that plunged to reveal 3"-4" of cleavage from that black bra she wore underneath. Her short auburn hair and red lipstick always made her look terribly sexy to me. Yes she was in her mid-fifties, maybe 30 years older than I, but I lusted for her ever since she said she would show me her tits if I ever asked.

I rubbed my eyes to give the illusion that I had in deed just woken up. "Hi Sue. Its okay, I didn't set the alarm last night. I think with the long drive, thin air and all, I was bushed and went straight to sleep after my shower. The house looks great, thanks for letting me stay for the night"

"Of course, where do you think we'd have you stay? We appreciate you helping us out with the roof. I hear you're returning next week to install the new one, right?"

"Yes," I answered, "that's right." Glancing down, I noticed my erection had subsided only just. Hopefully Sue hadn't noticed. "I didn't know you were coming up this weekend or I would've made it another time."

"Don't be silly Richard, we're glad you came up last night. I came up to meet with a girlfriend who called me last night and wanted to catch up this weekend. My husband told me you were coming up to measure the roof and were staying the night. I didn't want to disturb your evening, so I came up this morning. I have some spring cleaning to do anyway. Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I haven't" I replied. "I just woke up."

Sue's eyes moved down to my subsiding tent pole and turned to the kitchen. "I'll put on the coffee then. I see you brought some eggs and things. I have some sausages in the freezer." The walk to the kitchen was a straight shot, meaning I had a great view of her big bottom as she walked to the cupboard to retrieve the coffee and that she had a great view of me if she merely turned around. God, the thought of that brought life back to my cock and it became as hard as it had ever been that morning.

As Sue hummed a song rather loudly, I searched for my clothes and overnight bag. My bag was on the dresser next to the door and my clothes were... where were they? I remembered I left them in the bathroom when I undressed for a shower last night. In order to get to the bathroom, I had to cross the living room, which was part of the main living area that the kitchen and dining room were also a part of. It was an open plan sort of lay out. So forget the clothes from last night, I'll just grab my bag. I pulled the covers over slowly and swung my legs around and set my feet on the floor. My cock was still rock hard and pointing to the ceiling. I looked over at Sue to see her start to fill the pot with water. Knowing I had a few seconds of time while she focused on the faucet and pot, I quietly stepped over and took the bag by the handle and backed to the near corner of the room. I opened the bag and rummaged through and pulled out a pair of shorts, dropped the bag and hopped on one foot and then the next whilst putting my legs through the openings and then pulled them up and over my erection and buttoned and zipped and I was done. Safe. As I breathed a sigh of relief, I looked at the bed and my eyes continued up to the mirror above the headboard and the image I saw in it was Sue, facing me, but looking down as she dropped sausages into a pan on the kitchen island. She wasn't looking at me, but she could've whilst I battled to get covered up, without my even noticing.

Since I didn't know whether she saw me naked or not, I just grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it over my head and carried on. As I made the bed and Sue prepared breakfast, she continued to hum and sing and make me fully aware of her presence. As I walked into the kitchen area, Sue handed me a cup of coffee and asked if I was hungry.

"Not overly hungry, but I know I must eat something"

"Well," replied Sue, "would you rather go measure the roof now while it's still relatively cool out? The sausages will be done in a few minutes, I can hold off on the eggs and cook them when you come back down."

"That's actually a great idea. It shouldn't take but maybe 20 minutes or so. Is that okay with you?"

Sue smiled and said, "That's perfect. You go on up and I'll get started on the cleaning. We'll eat when you finish."

I found my shoes, put them on and walked outside to my truck to get my ladder. The roof was a simple A-frame with a 6:12 pitch. There was a gable at the front and rear and a chimney. As far as roofs go, they didn't come any simpler. I drew my sketch, took some measurements and transferred them to my notes. A general inspection showed nothing significantly wrong with the roof except age. I put my ladder back on the rack and bungeed it down, and sat on the driver's side to do a quick tabulation. 22 squares of roofing, 2 bundles of hip & ridge, 220' drip edge, a box of nails and roof flashing for the chimney and vents. I was, in fact, done in near enough 20 minutes.

I brushed myself off and walked back into the house. The smell of sausages and coffee filled the air. And, of course, there was that immediate view when you walk in the front of the sliding glass door straight ahead out the back. It was pretty stunning for a little holiday/weekend house.

"You never touched your coffee Richard, so I warmed it up when I heard you come down off the roof." Sue handed me the cup and our hands touched for a brief moment as I took the hot cup from her. It would've meant nothing to her, I'm sure, but to me, well, I was the 15 year old boy again who found himself always staring at this woman's huge bust.

"How do you like your eggs, hon?" Sue said to break the trance.

"Um, whichever you prefer," I responded meekly, almost subserviently.

"Then I'll make soft boiled eggs with toast to have with the sausages. Do you need to shower or anything? If so, run do it now and breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes."

"Thanks Sue. If you don't mind then, I will shower. And I won't be long."

"Take your time Richard," replied Sue. "Just don't take more than 10 minutes!" she said with a smile.

I grabbed my bag from the guest room and walked back across the living room to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I turned on the hot water to warm up and put my clothes in my bag from the night before. The shower felt great. I always enjoyed a shower to start the day off fresh. As I lathered, I recounted the feeling of being stark naked with a huge erection just a few feet from the door when Sue fumbled with her keys for the front door, when in fact, I hadn't even locked it the night before. The thought of Sue just walking in while I stood in front of her with a raging erection made, well, made my cock do just that as I lathered myself. One hand slipped under and lightly massaged my tightening balls while I stroked my cock in a slow rhythm. I closed my eyes and slipped a finger into my hole and relished the feeling I was getting from this. My cock was getting harder and my balls tighter, I was close. Then all of a sudden, the door cracked open a few inches, "breakfast will be ready in a few minutes, sweetie. Hurry up in there or it'll get cold". And then it shut.

The bathroom door opens with the shower to the immediate right, it's the first thing you see. I couldn't see out through the fogged up shower door, so I hoped Sue couldn't see in as I jacked off with my finger up my ass. How embarrassing. How could I be so stupid? I mean really. What an idiot. "You're not at your home, you're at someone else's place!" I thought to myself. My cock didn't care though, it stood proud pointing to the ceiling as if that's where it was always supposed to point. So I turned off the hot water and let the cold water do its trick to put out the beast that was my erection. I stepped out of the shower, looked at myself in the foggy mirror and shook my head. I dried off and slipped my shorts and shirt back on. I hung the towel up and took a deep breath before heading into the kitchen, to face Sue, not knowing if she saw anything or not. This could all just be something playing in my mind. I tried to assure myself of that. Hell, she didn't see me at the front door, didn't see anything when I was under the covers, didn't see anything when I was trying to pull my shorts over my erection and hopefully didn't see anything when she walked into the bathroom. My mind was playing games with me, that's all.

I sat at the island next to Sue as we enjoyed soft boiled eggs and sausages, with coffee. Like a mother would do, Sue poured me a glass of milk, telling me it would make me grow big and strong. Which, at 25 I was probably already as big as I was going to get. Or was she talking about something else growing big? What was I thinking? I could suddenly feel the blood rush to my penis and my face seemed warm.

"Are you okay, Richard? Is breakfast alright?"

"Oh no, it's delicious, really. I'm just, uh, well... I uh..." I was stuttering, my mind full of a thousand things and then I couldn't help myself. Ten years of wondering had driven me mad. I took a deep breath and said it, "Sue, I've been wondering something for a long time and I just feel I have to let it out."

"What is it Richard? You can trust me. Hell, I've known you just about your whole life. You can tell me." She looked genuinely concerned and wanted to help.

"Well, you may not remember. One summer afternoon about ten years ago, you used to come use the pool at my dad's house quite a lot and this particular day you brought along Catherina and Fransquois."

"They came over with me most of the time, Richard. What is it you're saying?" she asked.

I took another deep breath and let it out. "You saw me spying on Fransquois getting changed from her swimsuit at the kitchen window. You looked to see what I saw and then turned away and said that..."

"That if you ever want to see a real pair of tits to just ask me," she continued for me. "Is that it Richard? Tell me."

I swallowed and felt so embarrassed for bringing it up. I looked up at her. With even 3" heels on, she seemed to tower over me. "Yes, Sue. I was hoping you would let me see them. I'm sorry, but I've always wondered what they looked like ever since that day and have never forgotten that. Oh please Sue, I'll do anything to see them, really. I mean it... I'll do anything you ask of me. If you tell me to do..."

Her words cut me off, "if I tell you to do something, you will do it. And if you're unable to do it properly, then what?"

"Um, then I don't get to see them, of course," I couldn't believe we were now at the negotiating table with this. And I meant what I said, I would do anything to see those monsters!

"Richard, will you please clean up the dishes and so forth, when you're finished, meet me on the balcony and we'll talk. You obviously have some issues here that we must deal with. I'm a 55 year old woman, 30-years your senior. You have an obsession that requires attention. And I'm an intelligent woman as well. Don't think I didn't notice your actions this morning. Really, this is an obsession." She lectured me for a few minutes before turning and walking through the open sliding door and onto the balcony. I felt terrible. What had I done? WTF! I cleaned up the counter top where we ate, filled the sink and washed up. After a final look over, I hung the dish cloth and made my way out to the balcony. My head was hung down as I approached Sue sitting in the chaise lounge with her sunglasses on.

"You WILL do everything I say and you will do it properly. If and only IF, you follow my instructions and correctly do as I say, I will show you my breasts. It won't be a flash, but a long enough look that you will appreciate." She continued, "Don't think this will be easy though young Richard. On the contrary, you may find this incredibly difficult and uncomfortable. Are you sure you want to go through with it? Richard, if you say yes there's no turning back. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sue, I understand!" My answer could not have come quicker!

"Okay, then it's officially on." She put out her cigarette in the ashtray and stood to face me. My hands were clasped behind my back and she stood there, looking at me without saying anything further. She stood a few inches taller than me and her enormous breasts were almost touching me. I was shaking when she finally said to me very calmly, "I need to step out and meet up with my girlfriend. I won't be long, maybe an hour or two. In the meantime, I want you to go back in that shower and remove every bit of hair on that body of yours from the neck down. Arms and legs and everything in between. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sue", I answered somewhat sheepishly. I don't know where that request came from, but I was so willing to actually really do anything just to see her tits that I didn't even think, I just answered automatically.

"You've known me far too long now that for this exercise, you will no longer refer to me as Sue. You will call me Mistress, is that also understood?"

"Yes S... yes Mistress, I understand."

"Good boy. Now after you're through in the shower, oh yes, and you will NOT get up to anything in the shower like what you did in there a little while ago or you will be very sorry! Now as I was saying, when you are finished in the shower, you are to wait for me in the middle of the living room on your hands and knees, legs apart, facing away from the front door and with your nose touching the floor. No, you are not permitted to wear anything. You are to remain naked and you will leave the front door closed, but unlocked. In fact, during this little endeavour, all of the doors in this house are to be left open at all times with exception of the front door which will remain unlocked unless I lock it myself. Is THAT also understood?"

" I understand Mistress."

"Good boy." She turned and headed back into the house and grabbed her bag. As she opened the front door she turned back to me, still standing on the balcony wondering what just happened and said, "... an hour or two. Don't disappoint me and do not make me wait. See you then." And just like that, she was gone.

My head was spinning at this stage.

I heard Sue's car door shut and the engine turn over. As it pulled away, I looked at the clock on the wall and noted the time; 10:40AM. I had an "hour or two" to prepare myself. Still I couldn't move. Then slowly, as if in a trance, I moved my right foot over my left and began to walk into the house. My mouth was still wide open in disbelief. I entered the guest room and undressed. I folded my clothes up and placed them in my bag. I'm not exactly sure, but I must've reasoned that I wouldn't need any clothing over the next few hours, so I may as well be tidy about it. When my shorts came off, I was naked... again and my cock was beginning to stir in the cool mountain air. I swear, I took in two deep breaths and looked down to see my cock straining and red, it was that hard. And I hadn't even touched it. I just looked and it seemed to throb and bounce up and down all by itself.