Ian Samples Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

Story Info
Ian & Marie's affair discovered; punished by vengeful husband.
15.4k words
3.25
99.4k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers

Chapter 02: Ian and Marie's Affair Is Discovered

Ian and Marie stole time together throughout the rest of the summer whenever they could. On those rare occasions when Ian's family was all out for the day, and he was at home, the lovers would meet at his house for an hour or so of impassioned loving and fucking. The sex at these times was always incredibly hot and intense because the two lovers had been watching one another from a distance for days, checking out one another's bodies, smiles, movements and the like. So by the time they were able to have a few minutes together to satisfy their lust, they were both out of control. At one of these meetings, when Marie's family was all out of the house and no one was supposed to be back for a couple of hours, Doug pulled into the driveway unexpectedly an hour earlier than he was supposed to. At that moment, Ian's thick, young nine incher was buried deep in Doug's wife's pussy. Ian continued to fuck Marie until he heard Doug beginning to come down the hallway toward the bedroom. At that point, Ian rolled off the bed and under it, where he stayed for some two hours totally naked, and Marie pretended to be awakening from a nap. Marie finally managed to get her husband to go to the store for her on some trumped up excuse, and Ian emerged from beneath the bed.

When Doug left, Ian quickly stripped off Marie's sundress and fucked her again, holding his own orgasm til he felt her shake and shiver with her own first, and then he made his escape out through the back yard. Yes, they had had some close calls, but Ian was so completely taken with Marie's beautiful body, and she was so addicted to her young neighbor's body and cock, they both knew that they could not help themselves. When Ian and Josh, Marie's son, would hang together at Josh's house, or swim in the Sommers' pool, Marie and her lover exchanged touches, rubs, quick feels, and an occasional frenzied kiss in the cabana.

Marie loved how Ian was now into passionately satisfying her, kissing her longer, exploring her mouth with his tongue, then moving down to her breasts, her naval, and finally her drenched cunt, which he licked and tongued til she reached incredible orgasms that sent her body into uncontrollable twitching and quivering. Ian would only fuck her once he had made her cum first. By the time she felt his pulsing and throbbing shaft make its way into her love chute, she was dripping with her own cum and yearning for the excitement and release that the feel of his thick nine inches gave her.

So, Marie had become more of a shopper that summer. She used the excuse of Josh's impending move to college as a reason for being gone long hours during the afternoon, as she tried to find him all that he needed for his room, his wardrobe, his college dorm necessities. In reality, on most of these afternoons, Marie and Ian would meet at a motel just outside of town where they would fuck their brains out, uninterrupted for hours.

The twenty something year old motel manager realized what was going on between the two lovers on about their third visit. At first she figured that Marie was having a routine affair, but when she spotted Ian, the manager envied Marie for being able to land such an incredible stud. Usually Marie and Ian would have these trysts on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons when Doug would be working later at his office. She would watch Ian emerge from his car as Marie made her way to the room, right after paying and getting the key. He usually was wearing an athletic shirt and shorts or a bathing suit which showcased his young chiseled body nicely. She told some of her friends about the two lovers, and how she would give anything to be in Marie's place on that motel room bed. In fact, one afternoon when Marie had come in to rent their usual room, one of the friends of the manager was in the motel office, and saw Marie at the desk. She knew immediately that Marie was Josh Sommers' mom. The girl had been two years ahead of Josh in high school, but knew him because all of the girls knew Josh and his cute friend Ian.

"I know that woman, Kate. She's the mother of a guy who was a couple of years behind me in high school. I can't believe it. That's Josh Sommers' mom. He and his friend Ian were a couple of studs two years behind us. So where's the guy who's fucking her?" But before Emily could finish her question, she had the answer to her question.

"Oh my God, Kate! That's him, that's Ian, her son's friend. Don't even tell me that he's been fucking her every week. I can't believe this." And Emily watched as Ian, apparently not disturbed about doing it in plain view, reached his hand behind Marie's head and pulled it to his, kissing her passionately as they walked through the parking lot toward their room.

"Oh my God, Kate! Look at him, he's grown into a total stud and he's fucking his best friend's mother. I can't believe this. That lady is easily in her forties. Her son's got to be eighteen or nineteen. And look at her with Ian. I haven't seen him for quite a while, but what has happened to his body and face has only been good. What I would give to find out what fucking him is like! And, in only minutes, he'll be naked with her in that room. Is there any way we can watch them?" Emily finished dreamily.

"No, be serious! We can't do that. I'd get fired, and I need this job til I go back to school. Sorry Em, you're going to have to imagine that visual for yourself. But Em, are you sure, that lady doesn't look like she's more than thirty or so. She can't be forty." Kate continued.

"Believe me, she is all of forty and then some. She's always looked younger, just lucky I guess. Look at her, she just slid her hand under his bathing suit and she's feeling up that cute butt of his. Oh, Kate, this is unbelievable. And you know what else, I think he has a girlfriend. I think he's been seeing a girl named Jenny for over a year. I bet she has no clue that this is going on."

That afternoon, Ian and Marie did not know how their lives were about to change. As Ian slid his thick throbbing nine inches deep into his friend's mother's hot, wet vagina, Emily was busy on her cell phone spreading the news. Marie especially liked how hard Ian's cock was, not to mention his thickness and that wonderfully full mushroom that led the charge into her cunt and then pressed into her cervix. Weeks earlier, Marie had stopped feeling guilty about cheating on Doug. She just could not have enough of her young, athletic lover who made her feel so horny all of the time. Her favorite position to have sex with Ian was straddling him and riding his cock. She loved looking at his handsome face and beautifully defined body as his stiff young shaft pulsed deep in her quivering love canal.

The lovers left their motel room two hours later and kissed in the parking lot before they drove off in their separate cars. Two of Emily's friends had joined her and Kate in the office and snapped digital photos of the May/December lovers, wondering what it would be like to get it from Ian, and envying the beautiful Mrs. Sommers. They got one good shot of Marie's hand squeezing Ian's package through his bathing suit. Jenny, his girlfriend would be seeing these pictures in her email within hours. And, then she would know for sure why Ian had had less and less time for her.

Doug Sommers got the word about his wife's affair in late September, anonymously. He did not believe a word of the unsigned letter before him, and even thought of showing it to Marie. But Doug decided to keep it to himself. And, as the next few anxiety ridden days passed, Doug realized that the contents of the letter were true. Jenny had sent the letter to Mr. Sommers, wanting at a minimum to hurt Marie in the same way she had hurt her.

Marie and Ian had switched motels when Ian had gone off to college. And they generally fucked about once a week. All that was about to change. What's more, their sex lives were about to change in ways that they never dreamed possible. Their fucking days as lovers were over, what lay ahead was to be pure misery and embarrassment for both, the likes of which they could not imagine.

To be continued.........

Ian's Samples Forbidden Fruit, Ch. 03 Ian and Marie Get a Taste of Jealous Husband's Revenge

Doug Sommers realized that part of the responsibility for Marie's affair with Ian rested with himself. Over the years, he had shifted his attention from Marie and the kids to his business, which consumed huge amounts of his time. As time had gone by, he and Marie had done less and less together, while the kids were spending more and more time out of the house with their friends. Doug had never stopped loving Marie, and he had never cheated on her, although the opportunity had presented itself several times in the course of traveling for the business, or even in his office with staff. But, he had never done it.

On the other hand, he also knew that their love life as a married couple had suffered as a result of his job. But, what Marie had done to him by having an affair with their friend's son, their next door neighbor, their son's best friend, was unforgivable. It was such a huge embarrassment for Doug to know that so many people in town must have known about this and had been talking and laughing about it. Until two weeks earlier, Doug had loved Marie unquestionably. But now the only thing Doug was certain of in his life was that she had to be punished for what she had done to him and to their family. And, Doug was up to that task.

Further, Doug thought that what Ian had done partly reflected his age. Nevertheless, Ian had committed a crime against Doug and Josh, his best friend, particularly. Doug knew that Ian had to be punished in a way that would embarrass him as much as he had embarrassed Doug. And, Doug was up to that task as well.

And so after Doug's private investigator had provided him with information that the affair was still in full swing, Doug put his plan into action. He had told Marie that he would be away on business from Monday through Thursday. He knew that she would immediately plan to get together with Ian, and probably at the little college town motel they had been using since Ian had gone off to school.

Sure enough, Marie had made the call to her lover and had reserved a room at the motel on the very first day of Doug's business trip. Just before Marie had arrived at the motel however, Ian had called her on her cell to let her know that his tire had gone flat, and that he would be a few minutes late. He never arrived.

Marie registered and went to the room to freshen up for the night ahead. She had told her sixteen year old daughter that she was going out with the girls and would be very late, so she had asked her daughter if she could spend the night with one of her friends, which she was more than happy to do.

About a half hour after arriving, Marie heard a gentle knock at the door. Thinking it was Ian, Marie opened it immediately and was surprised to find two very large Latino young men staring at her. "You must have the wrong room," she began.

"Mrs. Sommers?" one asked.

"Yes, but how do you........" They pushed through the door quickly and just as quickly covered Marie's mouth before she could get more than the slightest whimper out. As the man who initially pushed her into the room and covered her mouth was holding her tightly, she felt a sharp stab in her right arm and then a very cold feeling. She realized in her panic that she had just been drugged and the stab of pain had been a hypodermic needle. "But why? Why are these men doing this to me?" Very quickly, Marie realized that she was passing out. Her mind did not have time to process, to experience anything more than initial surprise. She did not even have time to feel afraid before everything went dark. The men lay the very attractive Marie on the bed in the room, and closed the door, looking to see if any attention had been drawn to their entry of Maries' room, but none had.

"She is very pretty, she will bring much money", said one of the men as he prepared a needle and the other man applied a latex tourniquet to Marie's left arm. The veins popped, and the first man gave a sleeping Marie her first ever dose of heroin. They would give her smaller booster doses every six to seven hours. About three hours later, when darkness had set in, the two Latino men carried Marie to their car and brought her to a condo just outside Boston.

This would be Marie's home for many weeks to come. They lay her on a bed and removed all of her clothing. The men felt their cocks swell as they gazed on the beautiful sleeping woman in front of them. No wonder the young stud wanted her the way he did, they thought. No one would touch her until their boss arrived and told them what was to be done with her. When she stirred, they knew what to do. Marie would receive additional injections of heroin over the next several days, and by the time her new hosts were done with her, she would literally do anything they wanted of her.

______________________

Minutes after Ian's tire had gone flat on his way from the campus to the little motel he and Marie used, a car pulled up behind his as he was preparing to change tires. Four men, two Latino and two black, and all looking to be in their twenties got out and approached Ian, one of them spoke.

"Dude, tire troubles? Need some help?" Ian looked up, surprised. He smiled at the guy who had offered, "Yeah, it just went flat, but I think it's cool. I can change it. But, thanks, man." The men had moved in close to Ian who was squatting next to his rear tire. Then Ian felt the sharp prick through his thin shirt in his back. He started to twist, to see what they had done to him, and he felt an icy coldness spread from the area of the pain. The young men seemed to be just looking at Ian as he tried to stand, but found his knees wobbly. "What the f......?", he managed to get out but now felt totally woozy, like he was going to pass out. Two of the men caught Ian as he lost his balance and guided

him to their SUV. He was still conscious, but really felt very woozy. He tried to speak, but the words would not come out.

They loaded him into the back seat and then drove him off. When they arrived at the apartment building, just outside Ian's college town, Ian had passed out. Two of the men put their arms under his armpits and carried him into the spacious and beautifully decorated apartment which Ian would come to know well in the months ahead. They lay Ian onto a king size bed in the master bedroom, and slipped all of his clothing off of him, revealing his beautifully sculpted body. Ian looked perfectly at rest. The older white gentleman watching from the side of the room walked over to Ian and touched his face, then ran the palm of his hand over Ian's chest and abs, and finally took Ian's flaccid, but nevertheless substantial cock in his hand. He smiled to the others in the room and nodded to a tall and muscular black male, who appeared to be in his twenties. This man moved toward Ian and used a tourniquet on his left arm to enhance his veins. Then the man injected Ian with a strong dose of heroin.

The older man, who seemed to be in his late fifties or early sixties looked at his Latino and Black helpers and said: "No one is to touch him. When he is ready, I will be the first to take him. I want to look into his eyes and see what's in him as he feels himself being deflowered by another man for the first time. You can start taking pictures anytime now. Sleep shots always are popular on the website. When you are done with shots of him and you, I want you to use our friend Sara in the next room to get a few straight shots of the two of them. I might be able to use a couple of straights. Just don't upload anything yet. This is going to be wonderful!" The man left the room, and the men turned up the lights and began shooting pictures of the naked youth, apparently asleep on the bed.

The picture taking went on for hours, with the men placing Ian's sleeping body in a variety of positions on the bed. They themselves stripped naked and were photographed apparently asleep with their white lover or apparently making out with him. In one shot, it appeared that Ian was giving a blow job to one of the black men as the other black was about to fuck Ian as he lay on his back.

As they reviewed the shots on their computer, they knew that their new model would bring in lots of money once he hit the web. And this would be just from still shots. Ian's action shots would bring in much, much more they knew. And, they knew that there would be plenty of action shots. Finished with their picture taking for the moment, the men carefully placed sturdy rubber restraints on Ian's arms and legs, ensuring that he would not be able to put up any kind of a fight, on the outside chance that his mind and body would cooperate in that kind of an effort when he eventually regained consciousness.

To be continued.......

Ian's Samples Forbidden Fruit, Ch. 04 Ian's nightmare begins.......

Doug Sommers had been updated on the abductions of his wife Marie and her youthful lover by his contact man. While he had been stunned and shocked to learn of Marie and Ian's affair, it had not taken him long to decide how to punish both of them. For Marie, Doug wanted her to feel cheap and filthy, which is exactly what she was in his mind. He wanted her to think about what she had done to him and their kids, and he wanted her to experience the terror of knowing that she might never see her family again. The way he felt at that moment, he did not care if he ever saw her again.

The official story Doug would share with his children was that their mother had become a heavy duty drug user who had disappeared with some of her drug suppliers. Doug would tell his kids that he had tried to get her to stop, and he thought she had. But during the last few months her behavior had gone downhill. He knew that his kids were wondering about her afternoon absences that sometimes wore into the evenings. In reality, she had been with Ian, but now this drug story would explain this behavior. Doug knew that Marie's abductors would probably hook her on heroin, and then they would use her themselves and after that make her work for them as long as she was of value.

As for Ian, Doug wanted to have something taken from him, something very dear and valuable to him, just as Ian had taken Marie from him. Ian was a remarkably handsome young man with a face and body that would allow him to have any woman he wanted. It was his persona, it was who Ian was to everyone who knew him. Doug was sure that Ian's punishment would devastate him, and make him regret ever having Marie as a neighbor, never mind a lover. As Doug considered that it had cost him ten thousand dollars to arrange for the abductions, he also thought that it was money that was well spent, and the revenge it bought would bring him satisfaction every day.

Carlos had emailed all of the pictures that had been taken of a drugged and completely naked Ian. For the unknowing observer of these pornographic shots, it appeared that Ian was posing with several other gay men in various acts of homosexual love making. The pictures sure looked real enough. The shot Doug liked the best was of a muscular Latino man with his cock shoved into Ian's mouth while a body builder black stud apparently was about to park his enormous black cock deep into Ian's cute white ass. The fact that Ian's eyes were closed simply made it look like Ian was enjoying the play immensely. It did not appear that he was asleep.

These pictures were to be posted on a gay website, but they were also to be emailed to many of Ian's closet friends from high school and some at his new college. Doug knew the stories they would create about Ian's sexuality. He knew that no one would ever again quite believe that he was straight. He knew that Ian would not be able to enter any college locker room without guys making comments or wondering about whether Ian was checking them out. And Doug knew that this would truly destroy Ian's ego.

ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers