Ian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ian was twenty-six he began to select young women, who would carry his babies. Usually they were highly educated but sometimes they were picked for a curtain something that he couldn't put his finger on. When he decided that a girl was right, he would see her 'till she became pregnant, then he would set them up in luxury flats or houses, each had their own bank accounts and every thing they would need was arranged for them. His mothers' main job now, was now watching over the girls. When the first baby was born, Ian already had fifteen other women pregnant. Housing and maintaining them all became the main reason for his continued expansion.

As he sat looking out at the houses of parliament at the age of thirty he had just over a hundred children by forty women. Some had as many as four children but on average they only had two. His mother came in and sat on his lap.

"How are things?" she asked, giving him a deep kiss. Before he spoke he slipped a hand into her dress and fondled her breasts.

"They're great if you want to know, the take-over of the bank in New York is going ahead as planned and from there we will be able to move into America. In another ten years I want to have at least five hundred children, in countries all over the world. Soon we will know if any of my children have my gift."

"I watch them all closely but none have yet shown any signs of having It." his mother told him.

Even when Ian went onto become the wealthiest man in Europe, few people knew anything about him or his activities. The women who had his babies knew a little about him. They knew he had other women, but none could even guess at how many there were. By the time he was fifty and his mother, who still looked young was sixty-eight, he personally owned one quarter of the entire wealth of the western world. No single person held even one percent as much as he did. He maintained almost five hundred women in ten countries and had over a thousand children.

The women he chose were left to live their lives as they chose, the only 'messages' he left in their minds was that they were not to see any men while they looked after his children. He still held out the hope that one of his children would inherit his power, but as yet none had. His first children had left university by now, all passing with honours and all had gone into positions of real power at the top of his various companies. The eldest at twenty-nine was his closest assistant. His four brothers and sisters worked along side him also. They along with his mother were the only ones who ever knew all about Ian. The prettiest of his daughters often shared his bed and several had, had his babies.

It was at this time that Ian turned his mind to the fact that one day he and his mother would die. As Ian often went into people's minds he began to wonder if he could survive in another body, after his own had died. At about the same time scientists were working on cloning. Ian recruited about twenty of the top people in the field and also ones some top neurologists. He set them to work making clones of him self and his mother. He was fairly curtain that he could move into a new body, but as yet he didn't know how they were going to transfer his mother's mind into a new body, but he was confident that they would.

The scientists Ian employed were having great success with the cloning of him and his mother. At first they could not get the foetuses to carry to term. But then they had the break-through they wanted and straight away they were able to 'grow'' the babies. When Ian was fifty-five the first was born perfectly healthy. Ian watched it grow until it was five. They kept it alive on a life support machine. At all times there was a team of doctors and nurses watching it and also the clone of his mother as by now hers was growing strongly. When it was five Ian carefully tried to enter its mind. What he found surprised him a little, as it was the first 'empty' body he had ever been into. With his medical team watching over it, he took control of his new body. At first it felt strange to be in total control of another body, but before long he grew familiar with it. Soon he was able to spend whole days exercising it and getting used to being a child again. When he was not in the body it was kept in the life support unit.

The team that was investigating mind transference was not having as much success. Ian began to worry that one-day his mother would leave him. At sixty, Ian's empire had now reached a stage where nothing could slow its growth. He now, directly or indirectly through bank mortgages etc, personally owned half of the entire worlds property and assets. He controlled whole countries and governments. What he wanted happened, his special powers had now become unnecessary. He had fathered nearly fifteen hundred children, personally and countless others through artificial insemination. Most of the oldest of these were now the heads of governments in at least ten countries. Ian's mother, now seventy-eight had like Ian always enjoyed perfect health, but she was now starting to show her age. They still slept together frequently, but it made Ian sad to see her like she was.

It was a couple of days after her eighty-fifth birthday that they made the first big break through in mind transference. The scientists and doctors had managed to move one person's mind into an others. Ian immediately saw that this was what he had been hoping for and after exhaustive tests he arranged for his mother to be transferred into her clone. This was now twelve years old and as empty as Ian's had been. Before the transfer went ahead a party was held to which all of their closest family came. They had few friends out side of their family now. Ian announced to them what was going to happen shortly. His mother was soon to be rejuvenated into the body of a twelve-year-old. Although she would appear young, she would be exactly the same as before, only a lot younger. This news shocked some of the family, but most of the closer family members already knew.

The next day Ian placed his mother into a deep sleep. The doctors had to keep her that way for nearly a week while the transfer took place. When it was complete it was her old body that now needed to be kept alive. In less than a month his mother left the centre in perfect health, now a young twelve year old. Ian continued to alternate between his old and his new body. As an experiment he had a team of doctors, effectively kill the old body for two minutes, while he watch from the new one. He suffered no ill affects and knew that when he had too, he could transfer himself permanently into the new body even if the old one died.

When Ian calibrated his seventieth birthday he decided that he would move permanently into the fifteen-year-olds body. At his party he made the announcement, that this was the last time they would see him like this. At his side looking like a granddaughter was his mother. Later that night when he was in his new body the old one was put into a deep sleep barely alive.

For then on, he and his mother permanently inhabited the bodies of twenty to thirty year old clones of them selves. His family continued to grow, before long he had well over a million children scattered all over the world. All of them knew who they were and what their place was in his New World. Ian knew that one-day he would live in a world populated by, either his children or his direct decedents. The world he set about creating for them was one where there would be no crime, no wars and health and wealth for everyone.

Ian and his close family spent most of their time and energy achieving these goals. The first was to make the whole world one giant country. This, one or two countries at a time took him almost one hundred and fifty years. Ian and his mother although he now thought of her as his wife were always together. They, along with the eldest of his and their children, as by then they had had many together, ruled the world. Anyone who was not a family member now found it impossible to get into a position of any power or wealth.

After five hundred years Ian had accomplished his dream. The only people on the planet who were not his offspring now only worked in the lowest of menial jobs. The population of the world was a lot less than it had been. But now there was plenty of space for everyone. The world he created was, as he wanted. No one died of old age any more and most diseases had been removed. His family had now moved to the nearby planets and before long they would attempt to reach the nearest stars.

Ian celebrated his one thousandth birthday with his mother in their private asteroid named after her, Melissa. They often went there to be alone. The trip took a little over a week, once there they would stay, sometimes for as long as three months, completely alone in space. He was in his ninetieth body and she was also in a new one. In the zero gravity they would make love for hours at a time or just talk as they floated. Within the asteroid there was a communication system that allowed them to communicate with earth or the moon, as over a thousand of his children now lived there, they used it as a launch pad to the stars.

None of Ian's descendents ever developed his powers and after seven hundred years he had stopped looking. He him self seldom used his gift any more. His world was a paradise that he rightly thought of as his, Melissa was the only woman he had ever loved and they had already spent over fifteen times longer together than any two people in history

12