Ian's Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That summer bash party launched my new popularity to Hot Livvy Liv. I received multiple requests to dinners, concerts, clubbing and escorts to parties. I was ready to explore this new side of me. I wanted to be at everything and everywhere.

My dates always seem anxious to go when they invited me to the soiree of the moment. but before the date actually happened, I would get calls about summer colds, dead grandmothers, and injuries. At the same time, Ian was ready to take me to every event. A complete one hundred eighty degree turnaround, he was even attentive to me, respectful and caring. I would see my pseudo suitors at the venues they invited me to, and I would ask about their excuses. Miracle cure for colds, injuries are suddenly healed and grandmothers were risen like Lazarus from the dead were their responses.

On our commercial flight to California, Ian contracted the family's private jet first, I discussed my bad luck with dating with Lil. My thoughts were I hoped that this omen would not travel with me to affect my college love life.

"Lil, I hope I have better luck with men when we get back to Stanford." stretching in my first-class seat. I love first class. Anyone that tell you that they don't, have never been in first class.

"What wrong with your luck with men, Liv?"

"Didn't you see all summer that every guy that asked me out, would suddenly get the flu, twisted his ankle or some relative either died or knocking at death's door? At least, Ian was suddenly nice to me, and escorted me so I wouldn't be too embarrassed."

"Are you for real? You haven't realized what occurred this summer?" , her eyes wide open in incredulity.

"Realize what?" What the hell is she talking about? "Hey, let's order a drink?" Why not, we're not driving, our new lives about to commence.

"Sure, let's do that...NOT! You see that guy in a black suit with the Wall Street Journal? That's our bodyguard and you know he will report our underage drinking to Dad."

I loved Pops, but I just wish he, Mommy M, and Aunt Monica would sometimes take the approach that other rich parents did...leave us the hell alone. I reluctantly agreed with her, Pops will kick our asses.

"Olivia... Olivia ..., LIV?"

"What?"

"Ian sabotaged your dates. He threatened them and told them to call you to make their excuses, or better yet, not show up."

"Are you sure? How did you find out? I know that Ian wouldn't have told you, because he knows that we tell each other everything." Except the three Ian's rules, and the way he told me.

"The Force told me. He thought about asking you out, but wanted the inside story from Ian." Chauncey Wilberforce, aspiring journalist, destined to work at his dad's cable news network. If the Force tells you, it's true. "Didn't you think it was weird that he was available for every date? Every one? Come on, Liv."

"That motherfucker."

Lillian gawked at me with amused eyes, and a blushing red face, and busted out laughing, saying over and over again, "I thought you knew. I thought you knew."

12