Ibiza Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was standing before me the, riding crop held loosely in her hand.

"My turn I think, Michael dearest." She was offering me the riding crop.

There was a flash of light in my head. I smiled as I took the riding crop. Jennifer stood quite still as I laid into her body.

She was still smiling when I applied the lash to every inch of her body.

She was still smiling as I used her mouth, her cunt, her anus and her cunt again and again until I came for the second time. I made one last thrust and lay still with my weight pressed down on the women's bodies beneath me. I felt myself slacken and wilt. I felt Jennifer's cunt try to hold me in but I felt myself fall out. I used Jennifer's shoulders to leaver myself up and off the silent women. I flopped back on to the settee.

Jennifer said. "Love you dearest Michael. Let's sleep."

I was led to a bedroom and as I fell into the bed, I saw it was 1:30 am. I had to drive the limo tomorrow.

Rebecca tucked us in. "The alarm call has been arranged. Sleep."

Thus ended the first full day of my Ibiza holiday.