Ibiza Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen and Kurt show off for their neighbours.
3.6k words
4.46
84k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ibizan sun broke upon Karen and Kurt Smith's villa early in the morning, warming the tiled floors and heating the blackout shades before anyone inside had stirred. The soothing hum of the air con and steady lap of the ocean outside had kept both mother and son sleeping soundly in their respective beds, Kurt's on the ground floor and Karen's upstairs.

Kurt was the first to open his eyes, rubbing them with the heels of his hands while lying on his back. Despite the vigorous workout that he had given his 8-inch cock the day before, it stood at rigid attention against his firm stomach. He stretched his back and lifted his arms over his head, feeling that if his mother were sitting on his crotch right now, she would be completely filled up by his hard dick.

Karen's instructions from the previous day, that her own son should feel free to use her body sexually whenever he wanted, were still resonating with Kurt. As if from a dream, he recalled her sweet, soft mouth sucking delicately on the head of his throbbing cock, her big tits smashed against his chest, while he buried his mouth in her sopping wet cunt. The mother-and-son 69 lasted only a few minutes but Kurt knew that it was something that he would need again, and soon. Perhaps on a beach towel down in front of the tide, with onlookers gawking at this mature woman and the young man sucking at her hairless pussy. Would they know that they were related? Could they even comprehend that the 22-year-old having his cock sucked was the son of the voluptuous brunette who was doing the sucking?

Awaking from his revelry, Kurt looked down to see his warm member bouncing ever so slightly from his torso, beating in time to his elevated pulse. Precum was leaking from the hole on top of his cock, and he felt the familiar feeling of needing release. Normally, if he was back in London, this is the time when he would lock the door to his bedroom and flip open his laptop to have a wank at internet porn. His favorite was mature women with large tits and glasses, the better to make them appear older. But now, realizing that he had the option to go upstairs and take his mother, he grinned broadly. The erotic air of hedonism and free love that permeated Ibiza made it seem only right that he should not have to masturbate, but instead gain satisfaction from fucking his family member upstairs.

He crossed the downstairs level in a pair of white boxer briefs, his dick outlined clearly in its fullness. Taking the stairs two at a time, he wondered if his mother, Karen, was awake yet or still dozing.

In the master bedroom, Karen Smith was barely awake, her eyes still closed but aware that she was no longer sleeping. Her big tits were pressing into the mattress as she lay on her stomach, brown hair in curls all around her head, her legs spread ever so slightly. She thought back to all of the lewd things she had said to her son the day before, what a slut she had become after touching his young dick.

Back at the modern flat that they shared in London, Karen had frequently seen Kurt coming out of the shower or passed him in his towel on the landing. She wondered even then what his dick would look like hard and at attention, and felt jealous of the scantily clad girls he was surely fucking at university. But after yesterday, she was sure of its size and potency and knew that it was more than enough to satisfy her.

As Karen started to move her body, she thought she heard something behind her in the doorway. Not turning around, she mumbled, "Kurt, is that you baby?"

"Yeah, I thought you might be able to...help me out," he said from the doorway. He strode towards the bed, already taking in the clean lines his mother's sleek legs made under the bedspread. The white cotton sheet only came up to Karen's lower back, treating Kurt to an eyeful of his mom's big tits as they spilled out from the side of her body's outline.

"Ohh, with what?" Karen said with a smile. She was feigning annoyance and wanted to see if her son would be bold enough to take her without her initiation.

"Um, well, you know," he said uncertainly. "What we talked about yesterday? In my room?"

"Uh huh, and what was that again?" Karen was not giving an inch, relishing the pleasure of teasing her son, making his hard-on strain against the fabric of his boxers as he tried to express to his own mother how much he wanted to be inside of one of her holes.

"Really? You're really going to play at this?" Kurt was sure that she was lying but he enjoyed the game, and felt bolder in forcing his mother to submit for his base sexual urges.

"Honey, you're just going to have to leave me alone for a bit, Mommy's tired from yesterday and whatever it is can wait."

That set Kurt off. He could not wait, would not wait, his primal sexual urges were close to bubbling over and he needed to fuck right now.

Without a word to his mother, Kurt seized the sheet and threw it off of Karen's taut, tanned body. She gasped in mock surprise and looked over her shoulder, taking in her strong son's full body and erect penis for the first time. "My goodness," she thought, "it's still in his boxers and it looks THAT big?!" Her pussy tingled at the idea of being fucked roughly by her son, a taboo that excited her so deeply that she could not fathom ever getting accustomed to it. So wrong and so forbidden, Karen knew that she would have no problem orgasming if Kurt wished to fuck her.

"Fine then, I'll just take care of myself and you can lay here!" Kurt spat as he dropped his boxers to the floor and roughly mounted his mother from behind. "Let's see if you can sleep through this!" He straddle his own mother's meaty ass, squeezing her buttocks between his hands and slapping her cheeks.

"Ow!" squealed Karen, now squirming underneath her son. "Kurt, wh-what are you doing?"

They both knew the game they were playing, she as the innocent housewife mother, he as the sex-crazed son. Kurt continued, leaning over her back and reaching underneath to caress Karen's heavy tits in his hands, pinching her nipples between his thumb and index finger.

"Mmm, what big tits you have, Karen." He ground his pelvis against Karen's ass, his cock head still leaking precum freely, smearing his semen along the entrance to his mother's pussy.

"No, no Kurt, we can't! You're my son!" At the same time she was making these protestations, Karen raised herself off the bed and cocked her hips at an angle so that her cunt was presented to her son. She spread her legs, knowing that she was making her opening ready to be penetrated, easily and whenever he wanted.

As Karen instructed yesterday, Kurt spit onto his hand and stroked his 8-inch dick slowly, covering its length in slick spit. "It won't take long, if you're lucky," he said, lining up his ramrod at the entrance to his own mother's twat.

Karen braced herself against her headboard with her hands, determined to push back and not give an inch even as her muscular son impaled her body on his engorged stick.

"Ohhh, FUCK!" he exclaimed. It was still so early that Karen's body had not had a chance to adjust to being awake and the walls of her cunt were still quite tight from the previous night's sleep. This did not and could not stop Kurt's spit-slicked cock from burying itself to the balls inside of his own mother.

"How's that, Mom, good? You like getting fucked up the cunt by your son first thing in the morning, do you? I can tell, your pussy's getting soaking wet, isn't it? A mother's pussy getting wet for her own son, how wrong, how depraved!

Karen could not even verbalize her feelings, but simply moaned and bucked her hips against the steel pole that was shoved between her legs. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Kurt got into a rhythm, bucking back and forth like an animal in heat, squeezing his mother's ass cheeks as he entered her repeatedly.

"Fine, you want to fuck me, son?" Karen asked breathlessly. "Why don't you show the world what you like to do, huh? Let everyone see how you like to fuck your own mother!"

She squirmed away and was able to make it the three steps to the master bedroom's wall of windows.

"Come on, son. If you want to fuck me, fuck me here and let everyone see." Karen pressed her two palms flat on the window above her head and leaned her face in. On her tip toes, she stuck her ass out so she was in perfect position to be fucked.

Kurt walked close and was about to reenter his mother when he paused. "But..are you sure?" For the first time since he had come upstairs, he was unsure if this was taking things too far.

Karen grinned to herself. "Oh no, it's too late to back out. You want to fuck me, fuck me up against this window. Have you not been to Ibiza, Kurt? Public sex is perfectly acceptable. Now come here and fuck your horny mother, your..COCK..got me aroused and I need to cum."

Kurt walked over uncertainly but he was too far gone to stop now. He moved into position behind his mother's tanned ass and aimed his cock at her slick, shiny pussy lips. Leaning forward to place his hands on the glass besides hers, he thrust forward and was inside of her.

"Ungh!" Karen shuddered as the rock-hard pole found her G-spot and rubbed up against it. "That's it son, put that cock inside your mother and leave it there like a good boy." She pressed her face up against the window, eyes closed, grinding her ass and cunt into her own son's young dick.

Kurt pumped in and out of her, unsure if this was taking things too far, as anyone walking on the beach might look up to the hills and see among the scrub brush a large window, and a beautiful mature woman with big tits being fucked by someone far too young to be her boyfriend. They might see the way her hard nipples flattened against the glass as the young man in his 20s pounded her from behind, mercilessly fucking her, making her body shudder with each thrust.

"I hope someone sees us," thought Karen, "I want to put on a show for some lucky bloke who might be minding his own business this morning."

As if on cue, a tanned couple in their early 30s rounded the bend so that they were about 40 meters from the sand in front of Karen's villa. She knew that as they got closer, they might well look up and she was sure that she could get them to watch her fuck her own son.

"Oh, YES! Fuck, Kurt, that's it! Fuck me, fuck your own mother, keep shoving that big cock inside of my cunt!" She backed into him harder and harder, his 8-inch member sliding in and out of her easier each time, spurred on by his mother's filthy words.

As the couple got closer, Karen turned around and slapped Kurt on the ass hard. "That's it, FUCK me son!" She slapped him again. "You can do this, can't you? You can handle fucking your mother's thick cunt? Huh?" She was pouting into his face, egging him on, daring him to give her the proper hard fucking she desperately needed.

Kurt could barely watch the lewd scene before him, afraid that he would fire his seed inside of his mother's cunt before she was satisfied. He was determined to give her a hard orgasm like the one that he had the previous day, and he didn't care how long he needed to fuck her to get the job done.

The couple on the beach were almost directly in front of the villa now, the man's hand around the woman's waist, dropping down to her ass now and then. They appeared Spanish, both with dark hair and features, he in short swim trunks and she in a bikini and sarong. Karen bounced harder against the window, hoping that they would look up, willing the couple to see the debased act occurring just above them.

"That's it son, keep fucking me like this and I just might cum. Would you like that? You want mommy to cum all over your thick cock and balls?"

Kurt nodded dumbly, all of his energy focused on his hands squeezing his mother's hips as he buried his hot prick into his own mother's cunt, over and over.

"Oh no, Kurt, they're watching us!" The couple had indeed looked up and were squinting to make sure they were witnessing what they thought they saw: a mature woman with big heavy tits being fucked without pity by her own son.

There was no way that Kurt could withdraw his cock from his mother's cunt now, it felt too good and their rhythm was almost automatic at this point, leaning forward to rub Karen's G-spot with each new thrust.

"You want these strangers to see us, do you? You want to fuck your own mother in front of complete strangers and let them watch me get off on your rod?" Karen knew that her son was self-conscious but she didn't care, she was high from being fucked so hard and so good. If her son wanted to pull out now, there was no way she was letting him.

"Oh no, son, you're not going anywhere until I cum. I sucked your cock and milked the cum out of you yesterday so you're going to keep that fuck stick in me until I do the same." The big-titted mother was half turned around now, squeezing her son's face between her thumb and fingers, pinching it hard to make sure that he didn't pull out of her wet pussy yet.

"That's it, son, keep fucking me, yeah? Let's give these people a performance and show them how you can really get me off." She squeezed his face harder, pulling him close, not letting him go until her own orgasm overtook her.

"C'mon you fucking pussy, fuck me!" She let go of his face, just for an instant, and slapped him hard across the cheek. The blow stung and Kurt didn't know what to do for an instant, his pelvis still moving involuntarily as he reamed his horny mom.

"Can you do that? Can you at least fuck me until I cum?" She hit him again, still backing into him, still riding her son's cock for all she was worth.

Kurt stepped closer and began grinding into his mom's cunt harder and harder, really getting into it, shoving his 8-inch member right up his own mother's pussy hole.

"You fucking bitch, I'll fuck you, if that's what you want!" He grabbed her by the hair, grinding his cock all the way inside of his mom, pushing her up against the window.

Karen was in ecstasy, so full of hot, young meat, in full view of the two strangers on the beach, being watched while she was fucked over and over by her own son. She was speechless, almost drooling on the window, wanting nothing more than to be fucked harder and harder.

She was still gripping Kurt's face in her hand, squeezing it and trying to hurt him, wanting him to hurt her in the same way with his big cock. He leaned up against her, moving his balance from her wide hips up to her full, heavy tits, squeezing them roughly with his big hands.

Karen slapped Kurt again, then again, then again. She was virtually beating her son with her hand, wanting him to fuck her so hard that she couldn't express it. After the last strike, she squeezed his face roughly and spit into his open mouth, wanting to mix their fluids in any way that she could.

"You like that, you little slut? You like fucking mommy like this, fucking her in her wet pussy so these people can see?" She slapped him again, her big son nothing more than a fuck toy at this point, backing up on to his big pole repeatedly, again and again, just using her son so she could cum.

Kurt was so aroused at these lewd acts he could only swallow his mom's sticky saliva, strangely eager for more. He opened his mouth wider, her hand still squeezing his face, slapping it from time to time, wanting more of her inside of him.

"That's it, keep fucking your mom, and open wide so I can spit in your fucking mouth!" She gathered the saliva left in her mouth and spit again, missing the mark and slathering it around his mouth, the mother and son just a mess of carnal lust at this point.

Down on the beach, the Spanish woman had dropped to her knees, her eyes still trained on the fuck scene happening above them, but taking her man's cock out of his swim trunks and beginning to suck on it. He had his hands on his hips, visibly aroused by the torrid sex between mother and son, his erect cock hard in his girlfriend's hand.

"I think she's going to suck his cock, Kurt. Can you see? Do you want to watch this dirty slut suck her man's cock whilst you fuck me up my cunt?"

"Oh yeah! Mom, don't move, just stand there, I can't believe how good your pussy feels. It's squeezing and milking my cock, I can't even describe it!" He kept pumping, sure that he and his mom were both approaching orgasm.

"That's it son, yeah, fuck me up my tight cunt! Cum in my dirty pussy and then I've got a surprise for you." She backed up, shifting her weight to her heels so her son would have a target to fuck. She knew that he was just using her to cum and she enjoyed it.

As the woman on the beach was sucking her boyfriend's cock, Kurt felt his own balls tighten.

"Fuck mom, your pussy feels so good on my big dick!"

Karen reached between her legs, squeezing her son's balls hard. She knew he was close to cumming and she wanted to help him unload his big batch of cum up her tight cunt.

"Come on then, fuck mommy's pussy hard! Shove that 8-inch cock hard up my cunt and unload your cum in me!"

The lewd mother's filthy words spurred her son on, and he felt his seed boiling over inside of his balls. He threw his head back and buried his cock all the way inside his mother's cunt and pumped over and over again, shooting his cum deep inside of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, son, I'm cumming!" Kurt's cum triggered Karen's own orgasm, and she reached between her legs with her other hand, one squeezing her son's balls as he shot his hot cum inside of her, the other madly frigging her clit as her own orgasm rocked her body. Her juices trickled out, coating her 22-year-old son's thick cock and balls, mixing with his own cum inside of her.

"Now, get down between my legs and lick me," she commanded. She was bent horizontal at the waist, her ass and cunt completely presented to her son. He withdrew from her pussy with a pop and took a step back, marvelling at the sick scene before him, his own mother's pussy, red from being fucked, right in his face. He squatted behind her, wanting to smell and taste the juices smeared around her backside.

"That's it, son, lick my wet cunt. Taste that cum you just shot inside of me, go on." She wagged her ass in his face, and Kurt gave a long, slow lick from the front of her clit all the way to the edge of her asshole. His nose was coated in the slick mixture of his mom's pussy juices and his own cum.

"You like tasting your own cum, don't you son?" Karen was ecstatic, leaning forward so the couple on the beach could see the disgusting scene unfold, mother's big tits presssed against the glass while the younger man serviced her hindquarters.

Kurt lapped at his mother's cunt over and over, wanting nothing more than to bury his face inside of her wet hole. Karen exhaled, the orgasm that rippled through her now fading. She felt that she surely would need to fuck Kurt again, perhaps on the beach, perhaps somewhere more public so that others could witness their depravity. The couple on the beach were gone now, probably rutting themselves in some cove. Karen had loved the opportunity to put on a show for them and hoped for more witnesses in the future.

Kurt sat down and leaned against the bed, completely spent, his nostrils full of the scent of his own mother's cunt. He was in heaven, still not believing his good fortune at being able to fuck his mom whilst on vacation. The next time could not come soon enough.