Ice and a Fire Ch. 03

Story Info
To the rescue!
5.7k words
4.67
30.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be sure to read chapters 1 and 2. Your vote and comments good or bad are much appreciated!!

Mandi sat on the edge of the worn mattress and stared into the dwindling fire once again as Chris had once again fallen into a slumber. Her thoughts were torn between Chris and his passions to considering her options on the rest of her life. She had no doubts that the last few hours were the most erotic that she had experienced in her lifetime. Chris was a wanting lover and he made her feel as if he actually wanted her! She knew this wouldn’t last and that she would have to return to her mundane and abusive life with her husband… but her mind now raced at the possibilities of leaving him and having the kind of attention Chris had shown her showered on her every day.

She felt Chris’ cum mixed with her own juices trickle from her still swollen pussy and rose to seek the bathroom in the cold and dark house. She pulled on her coat and shoes and made her way down the hall. She felt the wall instinctively flipped the ineffective light switch in the bathroom. She uncontrollably let out a little scream as her ass cheeks and legs made contact with the icy cold seat of the toilet.

Chris woke and immediately scanned the room for Mandi. “Mandi? Mandi, are you alright?”

Mandi laughed and shouted back towards the door… “The damned seat is like ICE!”

Chris laughed and got up to once again stoke their only source of warmth. “This is our last log Sweetie… I’m going out to get some more.” He shouted back down the hallway.

Chris was just beginning to pull his clothes on as Mandi emerged from the darkened hallway. Mandi watched him dress as she backed up to the warm fire. “Chris, can I ask you a question?”

Chris looked at Mandi’s troubled face. “Yes Sweetie…what is it?”

Mandi stared down at the mattress before her as she searched for words. “Do you believe in fate?”

“Fate?” Chris almost didn’t understand the question at first then realized her quandary. “Yes Mandi I do.” Chris finished pulling on his suit jacket and took her face in his warm hands. “Are you sorry for what we did?”

Mandi’s eyes flashed into Chris’ “OH GOD NO Chris! That was the most… uhhh … pleasurable sex I haveever had… it just made me realize some things about me that I never knew before or thought possible.”

“Mandi I …”

Mandi kissed Chris hard cutting his words off. “Don’t worry Chris I won’t stalk you… you just let me know that there is more to life than what I have right now…” then Mandi slid her hand down to Chris’ crotch and gently squeezed his flaccid dick as she whispered in his ear “MUCH more.”

Chris smiled and kissed her deeply. “I better get some more wood… I think we are going to need it.”

Chris pulled on his long-coat as he looked out of the frosted windows upon the snow-covered ground. The moon was starting to peek out from the thick clouds casting shadows across the snow; he looked down toward the road and noticed some headlights near where Mandi’s SUV was. “HEY! I think we have company!”

Mandi quickly joined Chris at the window and rubbed a peek hole on the fogged glass. “Oh my God! I’ve got to get dressed!” Mandi said as she grabbed at her scattered clothing in a panic.

“Relax, I’ll go see if they can help, you get dressed and wait here.”

The snow crunched beneath Chris’ feet as he quickly made his way toward the road, he could make out a figure of someone with a flashlight looking inside Mandi’s SUV. “HELLO! HEY… COULD YOU HELP US?” Chris shouted from 30 yards away.

The person quickly turned their flashlight on Chris. Chris slowed his pace but continued speaking loudly as he approached the silhouetted figure “We’ve had a spot of trouble as you can see. Could you give us a ride into town?”

“Well no actually I can’t. What happened here?” A woman’s voice asked.

Chris he raised a hand to cover his eyes as squinted into the bright light. “I ran off the road a mile or so back up the road and this is the car of a lady that lives near here… she ran off the road trying to avoid me as I was walking on the roadside. She has a pretty good bump on her head.” Chris pointed back toward the house. “We managed to get inside that house and start a fire but I think she should see a doctor. Would you mind not shining that in my eyes?”

The light fell from his face and his eyes began to readjust as the dainty voice once again spoke. “Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t take you to the hospital in town they have the bridge closed but maybe I can help. I am a veterinarian not exactly what we need in this situation but as close as we might find tonight. My office is about 5 miles but my home is just over the hill. When did this happen? Is she conscious?”

“Yes, just a bad headache… we’ve been here for hours… I think she is ok but I would feel better if someone looked at her.” Chris said as he started to shiver from the cold.

“Here, get in my truck and let’s get you warmed up.”

“Thanks.” Chris climbed in the warm truck as their rescuer slid in the drivers seat. She turned into the drive of their refuge and effortlessly made her way up to the house as her tire chains clanked. “My name is Chris.”

“Hi Chris, I’m Sally.

Sally pulled up in front of the house and Chris quickly ran to the door to make sure Mandi was dressed before letting Sally in. Mandi had quickly dressed but her hair was disheveled. “We have been rescued!” Chris announced as he opened the door and allowed Sally to enter first.

Sally entered and quickly recognized Mandi. “Mandi! Are you okay?” Sally looked at Mandi and then at the mattress then back at Mandi. Mandi blushed hard but managed a sheepish reply as Sally approached and began to look at the bump on her head. “How did this happen?”

Chris again began to recant the events that led to their predicament to the demure veterinarian as she continued her precursory examination of Mandi. Sally couldn’t have been more than 5 feet tall and even with the large goose down jacket she wore she still looked petite.

“Yes, yes Sally I’m fine. Chris has taken very good care of me.” Mandi blushed again as she realized she was looking longingly at Chris and Sally was watching her.

Sally glanced around the room and realized what was making Mandi uncomfortable. She glared at Chris and back at Mandi “Let’s get you to my place and see about that bump on your head.”

Chris made sure the screen was closed on the fireplace and gathered his flask and things returning them to his briefcase.

Sally grinned at Chris as she guided Mandi towards the door, “You might want to return that mattress to a back room too.”

Chris now felt his face flush but from the way Sally grinned at him he somehow felt their obvious secret was safe. The ride to Sally’s home was short and very quiet adding to Mandi’s uncomfortable situation. Sally pulled into the garage and closed the automatic door behind them; she helped Mandi out her side and up the stairs to her kitchen door. A large Golden Retriever and a pair of smaller mutts greeted Sally as she led Mandi to a sofa in the den then retrieved a medical bag from a back room. She told Chris to help himself to the coffeemaker as she began to examine Mandi’s eyes checking for any sign of a concussion while she asked simple questions to determine her coherency.

“Do you have any other bumps or bruises?” Sally asked as she gently squeezed her arms and wrists.

Mandi smiled “No Sally I’m fine, really!”

Sally looked squarely at Mandi and whispered, “He didn’t force himself on you did he?”

Mandi’s jaw dropped open and a look of shock filled her eyes, “Heavens no Sally! He has been a perfect gentleman!”

Sally cocked one eyebrow glanced down at Mandi’s cleavage and again whispered, “Well not too perfect, he missed a button.”

Mandi quickly reached to button it but Sally’s hands were already there. Mandi watched as Sally slowly buttoned Mandi’s blouse for her but was shocked as Sally deliberately allowed her fingers to gently touch Mandi’s soft flesh that swelled from the top of her bra. Mandi questioningly looked up at Sally as she leaned in to her and whispered, “Your secret is safe with me Mandi.”

Chris brought in a tray with three cups of coffee, a sugar bowl and spoons. “Sorry I couldn’t find any cream and the milk is out of…” he stopped short, his mouth and eyes wide open with surprise when he saw Sally leaning into Mandi whispering something in her ear.

Sally looked up and took the tray from Chris “Sorry, I never use milk myself.” She handed a cup to everyone and excused herself to get out of her work clothes. “Chris if you need to use the phone there is one in the kitchen and one on the table next to the big chair. Mandi don’t you need to call home?”

“I doubt it is necessary but I will in a few minutes.” Mandi replied.

“Okay, you two just make yourselves comfortable and I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Chris’ mouth was still agape as he watched Sally disappear down the hallway. He looked down at Mandi who also had a slight look of shock. “What was all that about? Did you tell her about this evening?”

Mandi looked up at Chris and laughed, “I’m not sure! I think she think she knows something but I don’t know what she’s up to. She’s been my vet for years but we have never really been friends.”

Chris sat down beside Mandi and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her lovingly to his chest, kissing her bruised forehead and holding her close. He tenderly brushed her tasseled hair from her eyes and kissed her softly. “I guess you need to make a phone call. Would you like me to leave the room so you can call home?”

Mandi hugged Chris hard, took a deep breath and let it out with a loud sigh, “Yes, if you don’t mind, it might make it easier for me.”

“Ok Sweetie, let me know if I can help explain anything.” Chris hugged her tightly, kissed her gently on the cheek and went back to the kitchen.

Mandi stared at the phone wondering what she was going to say to her husband Roger.

Chris took off his suit jacket and sat down at the kitchen table sipping his coffee as he remembered each moment of the awesome sex scenes he had enjoyed with Mandi.

He couldn’t understand how anyone could be abusive to such a beautiful, loving and talented woman. Perhaps she wasn’t the prettiest woman on the planet but she was extremely attractive and he loved the way she responded to his affections. He never was much on the fake boobs and filled lips of the country club set. Despite her age Mandi was a perfect lover… so far.

One of the mixed breed mutts came over sat down beside him and pawed at Chris’ leg begging for attention. Chris reached down and scratched the dog behind the ear, when he stopped the dog ran up the hall and pushed open the partially closed door to Sally’s room. Through the opened door he could clearly see Sally as she was disrobing in front of her dresser. Sally was a cute little thing, perhaps 5 feet tall in her cowboy boots, she had dishwater blonde hair that was pinned in a loose bun, and very petite. She wore no makeup that he could discern but she really didn’t need to for her complexion was fair with naturally rosy cheeks.

He watched as she removed her boots then her jeans. She was so short that her flannel shirt was long enough that it could have served as a dress. As he watched through the open doorway she removed her shirt to reveal a magnificent pair of tits that seemed far too big for her small frame. She obviously wore a minimizing bra that kept her massive mammary glands from being noticed as much. She had her back to Chris but he could clearly see her in the reflection of her dresser mirror, and her petite body mesmerized him. She had a tiny waist and a perfect pear shaped ass. She removed her bra and began to undo her hair that was twisted into a tight bun on the back of her head. There was no question that those beautiful tits were her original equipment even if they weren’t proportional to the rest of her petite body.

Sally wondered what had really happened to Mandi as she looked at herself in the mirror. Mandi and Roger had been one of her first customers and she always thought that she was sweet. She couldn’t understand why she stuck with that two-timing loser of a husband but she never said anything. She remembered when Mandi had brought in her small mix breed dog who had gotten into some poison, Roger wanted to have it put to sleep, Mandi broke down in her office and almost accused him of poisoning the little dog. That accusation in her office had riled Roger and he raised a hand to slap Mandi and would have if she hadn’t intervened. Roger had muttered a threat to Sally to mind her own business and taken the little dog. She often wondered what happened to that dog but they never returned.

Sally looked at herself as she brushed her waist length hairs. She had always thought her boobs were too big and had considered having a reduction to her 36DDD’s but just couldn’t bring herself to ever have it done. She really liked them being big and especially loved having her large nipples sucked on by her college girlfriend that would come to visit every month or so.

She didn’t consider herself to be a lesbian but a definite bi. She then wondered again at what really happened on that mattress in that vacant house. She was amazed at how exciting it had been to catch them in a love nest and at how exciting it was to have brushed Mandi’s breasts a few minutes earlier. She realized she was lonely and horny, she considered having her friend from college up more often but that would lead to rumors.

In this rural town in Kentucky that kind of rumor could put her growing veterinary office out of business and she was in love with this small town. At 40 she had gotten a late start at her profession having gone back to college after her divorce 12 years before and looked long and hard for a community that didn’t have an ensconced vet in the area. The trouble was there wasn’t much in the way of eligible males.

She considered what to wear while she admired her own body and cupped her huge tits in her small hands. She then noticed Chris’ reflection in the mirror. She blushed hard and instinctively placed her small hands over her large nipples, she started to turn away and cover herself but something stopped her. She looked at Chris as he stared at her his mouth half open and eyes wide. Once again she slowly began to rub her large nipples with her small hands and try and cup her huge tits. She was enjoying having a voyeur and it seemed her voyeur was enjoying her. She felt so warm as her ears filled with the pounding of her pulse and her body unexpectedly quivered with a powerful orgasm. She threw her head back and moaned as she clutched at her vulva as the orgasm sent uncontrollable spasms through her belly.

Chris realized Sally was watching him as he watched her and quickly looked the other way and stood but knocked over his coffee in the process. “SHIT!” He looked back down the hall but Sally was no longer in view. He rushed into the kitchen to retrieve paper towels and began to clean up the spill when Sally emerged from the hall dressed in a pink floor length thick fleece robe and low high-heel slippers on her tiny feet. She was still a little flushed as she smiled at Chris and continued into the den.

Mandi was just hanging up the phone as Sally entered the den. Sally walked up behind Mandi and asked if everything was all right. “Yes… well I guess so… he isn’t home. Would it be too much of an imposition if I could ask to stay here tonight? I really don’t want to go home tonight.”

“Of course you can stay here… I’ve got a spare bedroom that Chris can stay in and you can sleep with me.”

“Oh no, I’ll just sleep on the couch.”

“That’s absurd, of course you won’t sleep on the couch. I’ve got a king size bed and it is warm and toasty.”

“But I don’t have anything to wear and I know I can’t wear anything of yours.”

Sally laughed as she looked at Mandi’s body and helped her out of her coat. “Oh I don’t know, I have a friend from college that comes to visit every now and then and she might have left something here that would fit you… yes I think so... let’s get you in a hot bath and I will go look.”

“Oh a hot bath sounds wonderful!”

Sally took Mandi by the hand and led her to the kitchen where Chris was still cleaning up his mess. “Did somebody have an accident?” Sally jokingly asked.

Chris looked up at the pair both smiling at his work. “I… I was… err… I mean it was…”

They all broke out in laughter at the handsome mans fumbling with words.

“We are going to run a bath for Mandi, in the mean time you can make yourself at home. There is beer in the refrigerator or if you want something stronger there is vodka, bourbon and scotch in the hutch. There is also a bottle of red wine in the hutch, would you be a dear and pour a glass for Mandi and I? That is if you think you can pour it without making a mess.”

The ladies laughed as Sally led Mandi down the hall to her bedroom. Chris watched as they disappeared from view and then turned to get the wine from the hutch. He found a corkscrew in a drawer and had just popped the cork when he heard the girls giggling like schoolgirls and then bath water beginning to run. He poured two glasses for the women and approached the bedroom door. The dogs were lined up watching something intently as their tails wagged. Chris looked into the mirror into the open bathroom door and watched as Sally helping Mandi undress.

Sally was helping Mandi out of her blouse and they were whispering and laughing about something but Chris couldn’t hear what was being said. Sally unzipped Mandi’s skirt and let it fall to the floor then stood back and admired Mandi’s legs. “I wish I had long legs like yours.”

Mandi turned around to face the mirror cupped her breasts still in her bra and said, “Just causes more gravity Hun. And when you are as big as we are that’s a bad thing.”

They both laughed and Chris took the opportunity to interrupt and called towards the bathroom door. “Ladies, your wine has arrived.”

Sally and Mandi both looked out the door and Sally asked, “Is it in glasses or on the floor?”

“Funny, you two are just too funny.”

Sally emerged from the bathroom and took the glasses from Chris. She winked at him sexily and said, “Now you go in the den and be a good boy, put on some music if you want and start a fire. When the water heats back up you can take a shower in the other bathroom.”

“But I don’t have a change of clothes.”

“Well, I have a purple kimono that you might fit into or you will just have to make do with what you have.”

“Hmm, I think I’ll make do.”

Sally laughed and winked at Chris again before disappearing back into the bedroom. Chris went back and made himself a strong scotch and water, picked out an old Miles Davis jazz favorite then started working on the fire.

Meanwhile Sally puttered around the bath as Mandi continued to get undressed, lighting candles, adding bubble bath beads and perfume and testing the water that filled the antique oversized tub. Mandi was down to her camisole, bra and panties but was too shy to reveal herself to Sally. Sally sensed this and took one of the wine glasses and set it on a small table next to the tub then found a large towel and said she would go look for something for Mandi to wear.

Mandi finished undressing and lowered herself into the steaming hot water and took a long sip of wine. She relaxed against the back of the old fashioned tub and began to cleanse herself of Chris. Her fingers softly rubbing her mons as she closed her eyes and let her mind remember the wonderful bliss of this evening.

Sally found a silk robe that would fit Mandi and a pair of thick warm knee-highs that would have to do for slippers. She quietly reentered the bathroom and silently watched as Mandi’s fingers delved into her own pussy rinsing Chris’ seed from her. Sally felt her own pussy tighten as she watched Mandi, her own juices once again flowing she could feel her pussy getting slick and wanting to be touched. She never took her eyes off of Mandi as she approached the tub and laid the robe on the vanity. She knelt next to the tub and watched Mandi finger herself through the thin layer of bubbles.

12