Ice Fishing Neighbors

Story Info
Ice fishing neighbors help each other warm up.
1.7k words
4.08
62k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a fairly cold winter thus far in New England – especially the past few weeks with temps occasionally dipping below zero. Cold enough so that I could pursue one of my favorite pastimes: Ice Fishing. My girlfriend, Diane and I had already been up to the lake a couple times over the past couple months and had some luck catching good-sized trout while there. We planned to go up again this weekend, but I knew Diane had been feeling under the weather for the past few days, so I wasn't surprised when she asked out of going. She encouraged me to still go as planned, but thought a weekend in the warmth of our home would do her a lot more good than being out in the forecasted single digit temperatures.

On Saturday morning, I had expected to get up at 5am for the drive north. When the alarm went off, I groaned and rolled over to turn it off. Diane snuggled up against me when I did and began to slowly run her fingers along the backside of my thighs and over my butt.

I usually "found it hard" getting up in the morning, so when she whispered in my ear "I want to make you feel good before you go," I knew I'd be staying in bed a little longer than planned.

With my back to her, Diane continued running her fingers up the inside of my thighs, brushing them against my balls and then over my ass. I'm an athletic guy and Diane always said my smooth butt was her favorite feature, so it didn't surprise me when she slid my boxers down. Her expert fingers tickled the bottom of my balls then ran slowly up and down my crack. As she did so, she sensually bit my neck and licked around my ear. I was soon breathing hard and grinding my hips into the mattress. Recognizing how excited I was getting, Diane told me to turn over. As soon as I did, she slid down, gripped the base of my cock and engulfed it with her mouth. She then began to gently roll my balls with the palm of her hand as she sucked. That quickly put me over the edge - my cum spurting into her eager mouth. I lay there holding Diane and was thinking how easy it would be to just stay in bed - basking in the warmth and having a leisurely Saturday morning.

After dozing a few minutes, Diane said "You better get going if you're going, hon."

I reluctantly started getting up. Diane smiled sleepily as I did and said "I hope that little treat brings you luck."

After grabbing a quick cup of coffee, I left the house. I immediately noticed that, as predicted, the air was frigid. "Two degrees, but clear" was what I heard when I turned on the car radio.

Almost three hours later, I arrived at the lake. I unloaded the trunk & got out to our fishing hut pulling a sled stacked with equipment & supplies. After putting the supplies down and starting up the portable "Mr. Heater", I set about drilling a fishing hole out in front of it. I was freezing by the time I was done drilling and went back into the hut to get my coffee thermos. I noticed my ice fishing neighbors, Sue and Gary, out skating when I went out again to set up my fishing gear.

Sue and Gary were about the same age as my girlfriend and I (early-forties) and liked to occasionally skate during their ice fishing excursions in order to stay warm. We didn't know them that well. We had exchanged greetings and such, but since ice fishing tends to be a solitary sport that is mostly spent checking lines and then trying to get warm, we hadn't really socialized. This was the second winter that we were ice fishing neighbors, and both my girlfriend and I thought Gary and Sue to be an attractive couple. They slowed down as they skated by me to say hi and Sue said my girlfriend was smart to stay home because it was colder than she thought it would be. Gary asked me if I would mind keeping an eye on their lines while they went inside awhile to warm up. I said sure and continued getting my lines ready.

Once I was all rigged to go, I went back inside to get more coffee and warm my hands and face. A half hour later I came outside to check my lines. There had been no bites. I was about to go back in my hut when I noticed one of the poles next door bobbing, so went over to check. There was definitely a good sized fish tugging on the line, so making sure the rigging was secure, I went over to my neighbor's hut and was about to knock on the door, when through the thin walls I could clearly hear grunts and moans of pleasure. Putting two and two together, I knew what was going on. Hoping to sneak a peek, I went around to the back of their hut where there was a window. I found that it was covered with a couple layers of thick plastic that prevented me from clearly seeing anything.

I did hear Sue moan and say: "Mmmm yesss, fuck me. Fuck me harder," which caused my cock to stiffen.

Just standing still there made me too darn cold though and I realized I'd better move around some. So I went over to their fishing hole, brought in the line holding a large trout, unhooked the fish and placed it in the large bucket Gary had set next to the fishing hole. Then I went back into my hut to warm up.

About an hour later, I was out re-baiting the fishing lines when Gary came over and said thanks for taking care of the fish. He mentioned that they had gotten another large one earlier and pointing to their fishing hut, which was larger than ours, asked me to join them for a nice hot lunch and a little partying. I told him that sounded great and would be over in another hour or so.

During that time, I got lucky with the ice fishing, catching three trout that were all keepers. Before heading over to my neighbors, I skinned and filleted the fish and brought several fillets with me as my contribution to lunch. As it turns out, Sue had prepared a large vat of vegetable stew at home the night before and had it on their camp stove. She was grateful for the filets and quickly added them to the simmering stew with some seasonings. The three of us sat around, drinking hot rum punch and chatting waiting for the food to finish cooking. Gary lit up a joint and passed it between the three of us. Sue kept saying she was still chilled.

Smiling, Gary finally says, "Hey man, do you know how we got warm earlier today? You know, when you brought that fish in?"

I told him I had heard some sounds coming from the hut that gave me a clue.

Sue then said, "Mmmm, I think I need some more of that."

With that hint, Gary stood up, dropped his pants and long underwear then started rubbing his cock. "Yeah, let's get warmed up" he said.

Grinning, he turned to me and said: "You don't need to leave. We're cool with it. Hope you don't mind."

I got up from the bench and moved towards the door. Meanwhile, Sue had pulled down her snow pants and leggings, and then got on all fours on the bench – revealing a luscious, well-shaped ass. I felt my cock getting hard as I watched Gary stand at one end of the bench and Sue back herself towards him until she was pressed against him doggy-style with his cock sliding into her pussy. They started to fuck and soon, to my surprise, Sue told me to bring myself over and stand in front of her. It was like I was in a trance – probably from the smoke and drink and maybe because I really wanted to warm up. I moved like someone under command to stand in front of Sue. She reached up, unzipped my pants, and fished my hard cock out of my long johns. She pumped it a couple times before taking it in her mouth. The warm wetness felt fantastic and I moaned with pleasure.

I saw Gary doing a slow grind behind her and then Sue took my cock out of her mouth and said, "I know you like what I'm doing, but I have a favor to ask."

I knew she had me, but still, when she said: "I want you to fuck Gary's ass while he fucks me" I have to admit I was taken by surprise.

"C'mon," she urged me "Gary loves it and you'll get your rocks off."

I looked at Gary, who grinned and said, "Yeah, I'm really okay with that."

Sue then reached under the bench, grabbed a bottle of cooking oil and rubbed some all over my cock. I moved behind Gary, who leaned over Sue's back with his cock still in her pussy. I positioned the head of my oil-slick cock at the entrance and gently began pushing it in. Gary pushed back against me and with surprising ease; I was quickly all the way in. Gary grabbed Sue's hips and began thrusting in and out of her pussy. Each of his thrusts caused me to thrust in and out of his ass. It wasn't more than a couple minutes when I felt I was about to cum.

I grunted and moaned: "This feels so good" and heard Sue breathing hard and losing herself in orgasm.

I couldn't stand it any longer and began ejaculating into Gary's ass, my cock stimulating his prostate as Sue's pussy squeezed his. Soon he was groaning and shooting his load into her – the contractions of his orgasm squeezing the remaining cum out of my cock.

We stayed there motionless for a few minutes - basking in the pleasure and warmth we had generated. Sue finally turned her head towards us and asked: "Is anyone ready for lunch?"

The fish stew was delicious and before I left, Gary and Sue thanked me for helping them out and for coming over.

I said, "Thanks for having me," and headed out to do some more ice fishing.

My good luck had started with that early morning "treat" and continued the rest of that winter afternoon.