Ice Guide Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,416 Followers

"Uh." I answered dumbly as she grabbed the top of my sweat pants and pulled down, tugging at the waist until I lifted my ass off the chair. She pulled them and my underwear down to my knees in one motion; my hard cock popping out and sticking up until it almost touched her bare tits.

"Ohhhh that is nice." She cooed as she leaned her face down and gave my cock one long slow suck before she walked back to the sofa She sat down next to Patricia, her bare tits still wiggling for several seconds after she sat down while her lips maintained an ate the canary grin.

"Oh what the hell." Patricia said nervously as she stood up. She grabbed the bottom of her bra and pulled it up and over her tits and then slipped it over her head, her massive tits swinging as she walked toward me. She leaned over, her tits brushing against my legs as she gave my cock first one quick and then a second much longer slower suck.

All I could do was stare as the set of two bare tits became three. Suzanne tossed her bra aside and stood up. She stepped slowly around the table until she was standing in front of me, bending over and looking at my cock nervously while she licked her lips. I groaned quietly when she engulfed my head with her soft lips and slowly pushed down on me, her tongue teasing back and forth across the bottom of my shaft as she slowly pulled her head up and then let my cock slip from her soft wet mouth.

Without a word she walked back and sat on the sofa across the table from me, a Cheshire cat grin on her face. I closed my book and set it on the end table and started to get up. "No, just stay where you are. Enjoy the little show." Suzanne said, the little grin never leaving her face. I leaned back into the recliner again and let the foot support spring back up from where I had it closed half way down.

For several minutes the three women sat across from me, Suzanne and Marlene idly stroking their fingers slowly around their upper bodies, their eyes never leaving my slowly bobbing cock. Patricia on the other hand sat somewhat nervously between them, her chest heaving slightly as she tried to control her breathing.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Patricia said to no one in particular as she stood up. I watched, unsure of what was coming next, but hoping that it was going to be a bit more undressing. I wasn't disappointed. Her hands nervously moved to her hips and she hooked her thumbs in the waist of her pants. Wiggling her hips slightly she worked the material, along with whatever panties she had on, over her hips and down to her knees, her completely shaved mound and pussy on display for me. She let go and let them slide to her ankles and then turned around to face away from me. Bending straight legged as she could so her ass and pussy stuck out at me, she worked her pants off over her socks and then turned around to face me again, completely naked. With a nervous sigh and rolling her eyes toward the ceiling she sat down on the sofa again, put her feet up on the edge of the table and let her knees spread apart, giving me a perfect view of her glistening inner pussy lips as they protruded from her meaty outer lips; her arousal obvious even at this distance.

"Good job." Marlene said quietly to Patricia as she got up and repeated the performance; her tightly curled blond locks trimmed in a little triangle that pointed down toward her pussy. She sat down and spread her legs while she looked expectantly at Suzanne.

Suzanne got up from the sofa and slowly worked her pants down over her round hips, letting them slide from her fingers to pool around her ankles. I couldn't see her feet for the table, but it was simple enough to tell that she was stepping from one foot to the other, working her pants off her feet by stepping on them. Finally free, she stepped over toward the chair and climbed onto the recliner. She slowly pressed her wet pussy against my hard cock and lowered her chest until her hanging tits were brushing my chest. "I hope you enjoy what's coming. I really wanted it to be me tonight." She whispered before pushing herself off of me and walking away naked, leaving her clothes where they lay on the floor and sofa.

Marlene got up next and stepped around the table, leaning far over me and teasing one of her tits against my lips. I quickly sucked her nipple into my mouth as she pulled one of my hands to her body and guided it between her legs, my fingers stroking along and then between the lips of her sopping wet pussy. She sighed deeply and backed her body away far enough to lower her lips to mine, kissing me softly. "You could have had this pussy." She whispered huskily before pushing away and walking off behind me where I couldn't see.

I really had no idea what was going on, but I pretty much expected Patricia to come over and similarly tease me. I waited for what seemed like five minutes, watching her softly and slowly tease her fingers up and down her body and across her obviously wet pussy. "So, do you like what you see?" She finally asked from where she sat on the sofa.

"I do. It's very pleasant." I replied, my hand having moved to my exposed hard cock, slowly stroking it in time with her fingers stroking herself.

"Suzanne says your cock is simply unbelievable. I can see why she thinks so." She said as she slowly lowered first one leg and then the other.

"Oh?" I asked as she slowly got up and stepped deliberately around the table.

"Uh huh. It does look awful big... but not too big." She said as she spread her legs wide enough to straddle the foot rest of the chair and my legs, her voice wavering slightly as if nervous.

"Glad you think so," I answered, not sure what to say as she leaned forward, her huge tits hanging down like udders, and her rock hard nipples scraping along my thighs as she slowly and carefully started to climb on the chair, straddling me as she did. I felt her nipples drag along my thighs and hips before she pulled them along, swaying slightly to cause them to rub back and forth across my stomach and chest. She kept climbing until she had her massive chest hanging over my face, the back of the chair now pressed back until I was nearly laying flat.

"Suzanne says you're a tit man. What do you think of mine?" She whispered as she let them swing in front of me.

I reached up to corral the two huge sexy orbs, cupping as much as I could of each one in each hand, my finger and thumb gently pulling and playing with the hard nipples. "I think they are very sexy." I answered as I guided one toward my mouth.

"Oh God." She whispered as I sucked one nipple into my mouth and then swirled my tongue around and around the hard nub. "They aren't too big?" She asked as I moved to the other breast, flicking my tongue across her nipple.

"Nope." I answered simply before sucking the front of her tit into my mouth and flicking my tongue across her now suctioned nipple.

"Ohhhhhh. God, that's nice. My husband thinks they're too big and they make me look heavy. He wants me to get reduction surgery. Do you think they make me look heavy?"

I let her tit slip from my mouth before answering. "Nope. I think they are perfect!"

"Hmmmm, I'm glad." She sighed as I sucked the other tit into my mouth. I felt her move as she transferred her weight to one hand, the other moving down between her legs. I felt her fingers find my cock and then lift it slightly as she backed up, teasing my head with her wet lips for a few seconds before nestling my head into the opening of her tunnel.

I sighed around her tit and then sucked it deep into my mouth as she pushed herself back, slowly forcing herself onto my cock, which seemed to be sliding into a pussy as tight as any teenager.

"Ohhhhh damn!" I groaned, letting her nipple slip from my mouth as the exquisite feeling washed over me. She continued to push herself down my shaft, inching me inside her as she gently rocked her hips, her soft velvety tunnel slowly expanding to take more of me in.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my god" she whispered over and over, her eyes closed, lost in the sensations radiating from her pussy. She didn't stop pushing until her clit was pressed firmly into the base of my cock and my head was pressing against the end of her tight tunnel.

Ever so slowly she leaned forward again, arching her back and sliding her pussy along my engorged shaft. Little beads of perspiration popped out on her face and the valley between her gorgeous tits as the heat from the fire in the fire place, and the heat from within, overtook her.

She reached the point where only my head was still inside her and arched her back up, dropping her weight to drive my cock quickly up inside her, her massive tits bouncing in front of me as she hit the end of my shaft and bounced us both in the chair. Without a pause she lifted herself on her knees and dropped again, and again, driving my cock up into her time and again.

I could feel the tingling radiate out from my cock through my whole body as she drove me wild with the sensations of her tight velvety tunnel, her pussy clenching and spasming as she worked up and down my shaft. It was obvious to me that her orgasm had long since overtaken her yet she continued to ride up and down my shaft, her orgasmic peak lasting long minutes as her convulsing and bobbing pussy drove me higher and higher.

"I'm...Gonna...Cum!" I grunted between the strokes I was making upward to match her thrusts down toward me.

"Yessssss." She hissed as she continued to bounce.

"Uhhhhh God. Any second." I grunted as my body arched, my balls tightening against me, ready to unleash their load. "UH!" I grunted as my body convulsed, jamming my cock up into her and unleashing the first forceful shot of hot cum into her.

"AHHHHH!" She gasped as her own body convulsed, her arms collapsing and her weight falling on top of me. Her tits pressed flat between us as she gasped for breath, my body jerking and twitching as my cock emptied shot after shot into her. It was long minutes before my own body had stopped its spasmodic jerks and my cock softened inside her. Her breathing had returned to normal and she moved her face from where it was pressed against my neck to my face, making little kisses along the way.

"Thank you." She whispered as she started to finally climb off of me.

"You're welcome." I answered, finally able to get a deep breath again. She climbed from the chair, my cum leaking down her leg as she unsteadily walked over to the sofa and picked up her clothes. She walked back to me, her legs still slightly rubbery, and leaned down to kiss me again. "Good night lover. And thank you, again." With that she walked away, leaving me in the dark room, only the flickering firelight to light my way back to my room.

I unsteadily climbed from the chair, picked up the clothes that were strewn around, and walked to my room, one hand holding the ladies clothes that were left behind and the other holding my own pants up around my thighs. I let my pants slide off and climbed into bed half naked, falling asleep soon after my head hit the pillow.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,416 Followers
12