Ice Guide Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,417 Followers

"So I guess you had a good day on the ice?" She asked softly.

"Uh huh," I answered as I let her magical fingers stroke the tension out of my shoulders.

"Good fishing huh?"

"Uh huh."

"The ladies were pretty good were they?"

"Uh huh," I answered before I really thought about what she said.

"I didn't mean..."

"Yes you did. But it's ok." She cooed softly, her hands continuing to slowly work my shoulders. "First time I've known anyone to get caught having sex out on the ice, not that Jack hadn't had his way with some of the ladies over the years."

"Oh." I said with a sigh. "That feels nice."

"Just so you know, I didn't put them up to it," she said, stopping her hands for a second.

"I didn't think you had," I answered.

"Are you...serious with anyone?" She asked quietly, her fingers going back to rubbing my sore muscles.

"Not right now. Work hasn't left much time for socializing." I replied quietly.

"Kind of surprised you're not married, given how good you are in bed."

"Yeah, well, let's just chalk that one up to being too good in bed," I said with a small shake of my head.

"Get in trouble by being in someone else's bed?" She asked.

"Not exactly, but close enough."

"Oh? I'd like to hear, if you don't mind." She coaxed, her fingers now rubbing up and down my back nearly to my butt.

"Oh I guess I wasn't smart. I let my ex-wife's best friend's daughter seduce me. I guess she had a crush on me for a long time and she was engaged and wanted to act out on the fantasy before the wedding. So a few weeks before the wedding she did. My wife walked in while she was bouncing up and down on me in the living room. Kind of made a mess of things."

"That does sound a bit rough. But I would have thought that she would have forgiven you for one transgression."

"She might have, if it had been the first. It wasn't. I'm just too good for my own good I guess." I answered with a soft chuckle.

"Well, you are good," she whispered. "Do you suppose you'll ever settle back down again? With one woman I mean."

"I don't know. I'd like to if I can find the right woman."

"What kind of woman would that be?"

"Soft, tender, caring, sexy, wanting to experiment and play, keep things fresh. You know. Someone who can be your best friend and sexy lover at the same time."

"I suppose you want some swinger, huh?"

"Nope. Most swingers are just drunk over the hill people struggling to be kids again. No, surprisingly I haven't chased anything I've gotten this week. It all just kind of happens." I answered her quietly.

"Well, if you find that kind of a woman, will you tell her?"

"Maybe. She'd be a lot like you though. You're tender and caring, certainly a lot of fun. I'm surprised you're not married."

"Oh. I was once. He ran off with a much younger woman."

"Sorry to hear that," I answered honestly.

"I'm not. He ended up with two more kids and then she ran off with a younger man. Served him right." She said with a laugh.

"You going to settle down again?"

"Don't know. Not a lot of choices out here." She answered quietly, her fingers slowly stroking down my back and her nails slowly dragging up my sides before her fingers pressed to my back and slid down again. "He'd have to be damn good in bed, that's for sure. Sweet, caring, more interested in making his partner feel good than himself." She added.

"Yeah, not a lot of guys around like that," I replied.

"Not too many. One or two though. Most guys like that don't even realize that they do that. It's what makes them so popular with the ladies."

"Well, hope you find one and hang onto him then," I answered as I stretched my back. "Thank you for the back rub. It does feel a lot better."

"Glad I could help," she answered as I got up. I turned and held a hand for her and helped pull her off the sofa. She stepped toward me and wrapped her arms around me, pressing her sweatshirt covered tits against my chest and leaning her face to mine. Her lips softly brushed against mine, her breath mixing with mine as she kissed me ever so gently.

"I hope you find what you want. You're an awfully good woman." I whispered.

"Maybe I have," she whispered before abruptly pulling away and looking down at her feet. "I think I better go now." She said as she turned and headed out quickly.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed to my room, changing into a pair of Flannel bed pants and a thermal long sleeve undershirt before stepping into my lambskin slippers. I headed out to the great room to see what else was going on and do a little relaxing.

"Come on over and eat." Suzanne said, setting a steaming hot plate of food at the table for me.

"Thanks, I almost forgot about dinner." I said as I gave her a quick look up and down, her tits wiggling around under what looked like a nightshirt of some kind and a satiny robe. "Looks like you changed."

"Yeah. You dripped all over me." She said with a smile as she set down the plate on the table for me. "Let me know if you want anything else."

"I will, thanks!" I answered before digging into the plate of fried chicken and mashed potatoes. I looked around the room while I ate, the guys all sitting in one corner glued to some basketball game on the big screen and the ladies all sitting around the coffee table at the other end, playing some kind of card game boisterously. I took my time and savored her cooking, which was quite honestly, extremely good. She had gone over to sit with Marlene, Patricia and her sister, but kept looking back at me almost expectantly. Janise was still dressed in the same sweater dress I saw her in when I first met her, but Patricia had changed into some kind of yoga outfit and Marlene had switched to jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. I had barely finished my chicken before Suzanne scurried over to take my plate and ask if I wanted anything else. She hovered until I finally said not yet, and only then walked back to sit down at their card game.

"Hey Mike...Wanna come over here and play? The guys are all too busy watching some game to play with us." Marlene called across the room.

"I don't want to horn in on your game. You guys look like you're having a good time as it is."

"It'd be a lot more fun if you came over. Come on. It'll be fun." Pat called.

"Oh, why not," I answered as I walked over while they shifted around. Marlene and Pam ended up sitting on the sofa while the rest of us were in chairs around the small table.

"So what kind of games do you play?" Janise asked as she shuffled the cards.

"Jan! Shame on you!" Suzanne said sharply.

"What? It was an innocent question!" She defended, still shuffling. "So what will it be, poker? Crazy eights? Go fish?"

"I don't play too many cards," I answered.

"Ok. How about blackjack. You can be the dealer." Janise said.

"If you want," I replied, "but you might have to put up with a few mistakes. I haven't played in years."

"No problem we'll take care of you," she said with a wink, handing me the cards.

She gave me a quick refresher and then I dealt the first hand. We were playing pretty simple rules according to her, simple straight twenty-one, with ties going to the dealer. We played for almost half an hour when Janise leaned back in her chair and claimed that it was boring to play unless you had something to play for.

"Like what?" Pat asked.

"Oh I don't know. We could get the guys over here and play some strip poker." She said with a laugh.

"Good luck with that!" Marlene retorted.

"Hey guys. Wanna come play some cards?" Janise called to the guys.

"Not really." Dave answered.

"Not even some strip poker?"

"No. You guys have fun." He called back almost as if what she said didn't even register.

"Hey Dave. We're gonna play some strip cards and I'm gonna get naked in front of a strange man!" Marlene called.

"That's nice hon. You have fun." Dave called without even looking.

"Like I said, good luck," Marlene said with a shake of her head and a wry look on her face.

"Well, we'll just play without them," Janise said with a shrug. "How about strip 21. If you bust or the dealer beats you, you lose a piece of clothing."

"Sounds fun," Pat said, "But it looks like it's a strip show for Mike. When does he lose?"

"If he goes over he loses something. Doesn't look like he's got all that much to lose anyway, so that should be interesting." Janise said with a grin.

"Ok. Sounds fun. You in Mike?" Marlene asked hopefully.

"Oh... what the hell. I'd kind of like to see what Janise has on under that dress." I said as I shuffled the cards.

I dealt each of them one card face down and then one for me before starting to deal face up cards. Marlene had an 8 showing and quickly flipped her hole card to show she had 18. Patricia got a 9 and called for another card, getting an 8 and flipping her hole card to show she had 20. Suzanne had a Queen of hearts showing and flipped her 7 up. Janise had a 5 showing and flipped her hole card, showing a King and ending with 15. Now it was up to me. I had a six buried and didn't want to risk going over, so I stayed with my king for a total of sixteen, making Janise the only looser.

"Well, it was your idea," Suzanne said as Janise tossed her fuzzy boots aside.

"That it was," she answered her big sister as I dealt the next round. Marlene had a seven showing and I hit her with a five. She stayed and flipped a two.

"Why not hit again?" Pat asked her.

"If I go over I lose. This way Mike has to at least work for it." She said with a wink.

Pat had a nine showing and asked for another card. I laid down an eight and she quickly slapped down the five that was face down. "Damn! I'm over." She swore.

"You still have a chance. If Mike goes over your safe." Janise said.

"I'm staying," Susanne said, flipping a queen over to go with the four that was showing.

Now it was Janise's turn. She smiled and turned over a nine, leaving her with nineteen.

"Oh boy," I said, looking at my hole card. I flipped it over and quickly added my five and three together. I pulled another card from the deck and lay it down. King of clubs. Eighteen. "I'll hold on that." I said with a smile.

Marlene and Patricia both stripped off their wool socks and Suzanne tossed her fuzzy slippers onto the pile by my chair. This was starting to get much more interesting.

The next round went quickly with Marlene at sixteen, Pat at nineteen, Susanne at eighteen and Janise at twenty. This was going to be a hard one. I had a queen and a two. As long as I didn't pull a face card I was good to go. As it turned out I didn't pull a face card, but I still did as bad, pulling a ten of spades and going over. I tossed my slippers on the pile.

The next hand proved to be very interesting, with Marlene and Suzanne both going over, Pat staying at thirteen and Janise ending at seventeen. I had a King and three and got lucky with a six from the deck. At nineteen I ended up with all four of them losing.

Marlene stood up and stripped off her yoga pants, giving me a quick flash of tiny yellow panties as she did. Patricia stood up and wiggled her tight jeans over her hips and then tossed them into my lap with a wink before sitting back down.

Suzanne got up and walked over to me, and stood in front of me. She slowly pulled the belt of the satin robe and let it fall down her arms, revealing a very sheer nightgown that I could easily see through. She leaned down and kissed my cheek before stepping back to her place and sitting down. "Your turn sis." She said quietly.

"So be it." Jan said as she got up. She stepped over to me and slowly hiked the bottom of her dress up, inching it up teasingly until it was nearly to her waist. She hooked her fingers in the waist of the tan tights she wore and slowly pulled them down, letting the dress come back down with them so that there really wasn't anything to see, but was a great tease. She lifted first one leg, sliding the material down her leg and then the other, pressing her foot into my lap and teasing it against my cock as she slid the bunched up tights down her long slender leg, leaving it laying in my lap as she returned to her seat.

I took a deep breath and shuffled the cards again. After dealing the two cards to each of them we started again, Marlene taking one more to end up with an eight, six and three. Pat had a nine showing and stood with her hidden ten putting her in very good position. Suzanne had a five showing and spent a long time thinking.

"Come on sis. Call or draw!" Janise teased.

"Oh...I'll stand." She said turning over an ace.

"I would have drawn to that one. But you never were daring." Janise chided.

"Well, what do you have then?" Suzanne shot back.

"Just seventeen. He's going to have to get risky to beat all of us on this one."

I flipped over my eight on top of the five already showing and looked at the two cards I had. With thirteen I wasn't going to win, but it was also a risk taking another card. Anything bigger than an eight and I was toast. But then there were a lot of cards smaller than that in the deck. I took a breath and flipped the next card. I couldn't believe it....the King of hearts!

"Looks like you're losing something!" Janise teased. "Top or bottom....Why not be brave and let's have the bottoms."

"Not likely!" I answered as I pulled off the thermal undershirt and added it to the pile.

"Getting close to letting us have a look at that cock!" Janise said with a wicked little grin. "How about it girls? Another hand to see if we can get a peek?"

"Why not?" Pat answered, giving Marlene a wink. What Janise and Suzanne didn't know was that both of them had not only seen me naked, but had enjoyed multiple orgasms at my hands, so to speak.

I dealt the next round and saw Janise grin widely at the showing Jack. I could only guess that she had a large card hidden. "Well Marlene...your call."

"I'll stand on these," Marlene answered, flipping over a five. "I can't afford to lose much more."

Pat took one card, getting a six to add to her five. She flipped an eight over and did a little victory dance in her seat.

Suzanne also took one card, giving her a two and a Jack. "This is not a good place to stand but I know if I take another I'm going bust." She said as she flipped over a three onto the stack.

"I'm good where I am," Janise said with a grin, flipping over a seven. I doubted I would get lucky enough to beat Pat's nineteen, but I was pretty sure I could beat the two fifteens.

I flipped over my seven on top of the two already showing. I drew one card and flipped over the nine of spades. "Goctha!" I said triumphantly to Janise.

"Guess I go first," Marlene said with a wry face. "Hey honey! I'm going to have to take my shirt off and bare my tits to a strange man now!" She called back behind her toward the guys watching the basketball game.

"That's nice honey!" Dave replied automatically. I doubted that it even registered what she had said. Mark and Randal both heard and their heads immediately swiveled to stare in our direction.

"Ok then," she said as she stood up. Keeping her back to the guys she slipped the workout shirt off, leaving her in nothing but her tiny bikini type panties. She tossed the shirt on the pile by my chair and then sat back down, giving her tits a little wiggle for me as she did.

All eyes turned to Suzanne, who stood up and reached under her practically see through nightie and slipped a pair of lacy panties off, tossing them onto my lap and sitting back down. "Your turn Jan." She said with a grin.

"Ok. Not much to see thought." She said, standing up. She stepped over to where I was and turned around, pushing her butt out at me. She reached under her skirt and slipped a pair of tiny thong panties down to her knees and then turned back to face me, wiggling her legs to get them to slide down to her feet. She stepped out of them with one leg and then lifted them with her foot, setting them and her foot into my lap and rubbing my very obviously big cock through the bed pants I had on.

With a smile I shuffled and dealt again, looking over at the guys to see Randal and Mark trying to see without looking like they were looking. I chuckled to myself as I started dealing the cards. With the first pass dealt face down, I started laying cards face up; A queen to Marlene, a six to Pat, a ten to Suzanne, an eight to Janise and a nine to myself.

"I'll stay with these thank god," Marlene said, flipping over a king to go with her queen.

"Ohhhh that looks good." Pat said. "I'll have to take one though."

"And a King to Patricia," I said as I dealt the card.

"Yes!" She said quietly, flipping her hole card, a four to show twenty.

Suzanne flipped a seven to go with her ten. "I'll stand on these thank you very much!"

"No guts," Janise said with a grin. "I'll take one!"

I dealt Janise a 9 of clubs, making Suzanne smile broadly. "See If I had taken one I would be over!"

"Uh huh," Janise said quietly, flipping over a five, totaling 22.

"Uh oh. Little sis is gonna be naked now!" Marlene teased.

"So is big sis," I answered, flipping over a Jack to go with my nine.

"Oh shit," Suzanne said staring at my cards.

"Well, sis....you had enough?"

"Nope. I pay off my bets!" Suzanne said, getting up and stepping over to me. She straddled the arm chair I was sitting in, working herself over it until her legs were on the arms and her ass was on my lap facing me. "Would you care to?" She asked quietly.

"With pleasure," I answered, sliding my hands down to her bare thighs and slowly sliding them up her soft silky body, letting my hands drag up her bare sides, her see through nightgown hooked on my wrists. I let my hands slide all the way up as she held her hands in the air for me to work it over her head, taking a second to get her long hair through the hole. I finally tossed it aside and then slowly drew my fingers down her front, running them over her big tits and then down her stomach, making her suck in her breath quickly as my fingers found her spread pussy and gently teased a finger across it a few times.

"Mmmmm... Thank you. I'll have to let you finish that later though." She whispered in my ear as she leaned toward me to work herself off the chair. "Ok sis. Your turn."

"How about double or nothing?" Janise asked, looking at me.

"Just like my sis. All tease and no do. No wonder you have a reputation as a cock tease!" Suzanne chided her sister. "Now stand up there and pay your debt."

"Maybe, maybe not. How about it stud? Double or nothing?"

"What's in it for me? I mean I already won and I'm going to get to see you naked." I answered her.

"Ohhh I'm sure we can think of something...Deal the cards and let's see."

"Oh that wouldn't be a good idea," Suzanne said. "She has a habit of not following through on her promises. If it was me, I'd just make her climb up on the table and strip it off right now."

"Sis! Whose side are you on?" Janise shot at Suzanne.

"His!" Suzanne answered with a grin.

"I know. If she wants to do double or nothing, I have the perfect bet." Pat said from where she was sitting. "If Mike wins again you strip and he gets to shave your pussy, and if you win, Mike will strip for you and you can watch him stroke his cock. I know we'd all like to see that."

"Hmmm ...Sounds like a good idea." Janise answered. "I would like to see that cock."

"And why should I believe that you'll go through with that? I mean I already won and you don't want to pay up." I asked.

"If she doesn't, Marlene and I will hold her down while you do the honors." Pat said with a grin. I could see both Randal and Mark's heads snap back toward us at that comment. Mark got up from the sofa and walked around, inching toward our circle.

"Sorry stud," Janise said when she saw him. "You had your chance earlier. If you want in now you'll have to strip and show us all your cock. Otherwise go back to your game!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,417 Followers