Ice Maiden Thawed

Story Info
She is forced to strip and worse.
1.7k words
3.74
160.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in college, I was quite a wild girl. I used to spend most of my time hanging out with the guys from school, drinking. Most of the time I was the only girl there as all the others were too goody-two-shoes to be hanging around with me.

But despite my wild reputation, I was actually quite the prudish little girl. I had never had sex and any boyfriends I had usually dumped me in frustration as I never let them get beyond second base.

Anyway, one day we were all getting drunk and as usual I was the only girl there. It was summer and hot and I was wearing a skirt - not too short, just about knee level - and a sleeveless top. Not at all slutty, but in hindsight I guess I looked sexy. I have a slim figure with curves in all the right places and the sleeveless lycra top kind of hugged them all in just the right way.

Thinking back now, I don't really know how it started but somewhere along the way that night, the guys began to dare me to show them my panties. It was a childish thing to do, casual taunting among friends - the kind of sport we should have left behind at kindergarten - and in the beginning I played along. But as we got steadily more high, a reckless abandon swept over me and in a foolish moment of bravado, I agreed to show them my panties if any one of them could chug a pitcher of beer.

Of course that was all they needed and not just one but all three of them proceeded to chug down a pitcher each. They were all pretty smashed by then, but not so drunk that they were going to forget the bet. I tried to weasel out of it, but what with the beer and the anticipation of finally seeing my panties, there was nothing I could do to talk them out of it. In desperation, I finally agreed that I would show them my panties but only after they dropped me home.

The party pretty much wound up then as they scrambled to get me out of the door and into the car.

So we all got into the car - me in the back seat between 2 guys with the other 2 in the front. The drive passed by in a flash and when we reached my house, they stopped the car under the streetlight and everyone turned around to look at me. I tried at first to dissuade them with a few half-hearted appeals to their conscience, but even before the words left their mouth I knew it was going to be of no use. Nothing would going to stop these guys from seeing what no man had seen before...

By then I figured there was nothing but to let them see what they wanted. After all it was only my panties and so long as they looked and left me alone - what harm was there. So swallowed my prudish misgivings and pulled my skirt hem up till they could see my neat black panties. I quickly tried to push the skirt back once they had all caught a glimpse only to have them protest that so long as they has won the bet they had the right to stare as long as they wanted.

It was here that I should have let them do what they wanted. The night would probably have ended differently. But suddenly, for no particular reason, I panicked and frantically tried to get out of the car.

As I scrambled over the nearest guy to try and reach the door, the guy on my left caught me by my hair and yanked me towards him. I tried to reach out for his hands but suddenly one of the other guys reached out and grabbed my wrists. I looked at at their faces and for the first time I see a change in their expression. I got a sinking feeling in my heart that this is not going to go well from here on out.

I tried desperately to cover my exposed panties with my skirt but the moment I tried to push the skirt down the guy next to me grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand up above my head. He twisted my arm above my head till it forced tears from my eyes. I began to scream but even before a whisper left my mouth they all warned me to stay quiet if I knew what was good for me.

They drove the car out of the city to a dark deserted stretch of the road. They pulled the car off the road and deep into the fields till I can no longer see even the streetlights from where we are. They forced me to get out of the car. I looked around. We were in a field in the middle of the paddy crop, far away from anyone and everyone. My heart sank as I realised that there was nothing I could do.

One of them stood behind me and yanked my arms behind me. He pulled them back as far as they could go and made some silly remark about how my breast looked as they were pushed against the clinging fabric of my top. I don't know why it happened but before I knew it, my nipples hardened in the cold night sky and began to swell. They immediately noticed and spent the next few moments commenting on how large my nipples were.

The guy behind me reached for the zipper on my skirt and unziped it. He forced it down my thighs and pushed it away so that I was standing there in front of them in just my panties. I turned red with embarrassment as my four classmates stared intently at my crotch.

Before I knew it, the guy behind me pulled up my top stopping just before it came completely off so that my hands were caught in the material of the top and stuck high above my head. He then called his friends to come and "feel the goods". All before I knew it, all three of them began to feel my body, pressing my breasts through my bra, feeling my thighs and up between my legs.

I struggled to get free but my hands were stuck and no matter what I did I was too weak to resist.

I felt my bra being pulled aside as they exposed my breasts to the cold night air. Gradually, they got more and more violent with my body, pinching and twisting the flesh. I cried out in pain and frustration but they did not stop playing with my virgin body violating every inch of my flesh. Eventually, I was stripped completely nude, my underclothes lying in tatters around me and my bare body completely ravaged by the three horny college students.

They eventually stopped their attack and made me stand in front of them so that they could stare at my naked body. They made me pose for them - telling me to stand with my arms behind my head, cupping my breasts, arching my back, touching my cunt - in as many different and degrading positions they could think off.

This more than anything they had done to me before destroyed my spirit. I was numb with fear and shame and from then on could no longer do anything to resist them.

They then forced me to kneel on the ground in front of them and one by one they unzipped their pants in front of me, exposing their hardening cocks. They made me suck each cock till it became hard pulling out before they got too aroused. Still one of them came in my mouth cursing in disappointment as he sprayed is semen all over my face and breasts.

Before I knew it, one of the other guys pulled me up, flung me backwards onto the boot of the car and with one quick thrust entered into me. I screamed in pain as I was dry as a bone and his sharp thrust ripped through my insides. It must have hurt him as well, but whether it was the excitement of finally fucking the college ice maiden or just the beer inside him, he didn't seem to mind. and he began to pound into me with ever increasing thrusts. It hurt at first - really hurt - but as he kept at it, my body began to respond and I began to feel myself getting wet. He kept pounding into me until suddenly - all to suddenly for my now aroused body, he came violently inside me.

By now, my body was all aroused and reacting without any heed to my better instincts. I could no longer help myself and as the next guy got onto me, I helped him guide his cock into me and thrust up to meet each of his thrusts as I felt my own orgasm build. I felt tremors within my body originate from between my legs and cascade all over every square inch of my frame forcing a loud and plaintive moan from my throat. I climaxed superbly and felt his cum wash through my cunt at exactly the same time.

Shortly after that, they helped me get dressed but made sure that I did not wear my bra or my panties. They used the underclothes to wipe themselves and said that they would keep them as souvenirs.

They ushered me into the car and drove me back home. I sat silently between two of them in the back seat, not exchanging a word. But now they own my body and for the hour it took us to get back home they each freely ran their fingers all over my body. For the entire journey I sat mute and unprotesting but as we drew close to home, I finally broke down and began to cry. The moment they saw the first silent tears in my eyes, they quickly removed their hands from my body, straightened my clothes for me and helped me out of the car. I ran home without a backward glance.

We never discussed that evening ever again. Those guys remained my class mates for another 2 years after that. I never spoke to them again - not one word. They didn't try to talk to me. For all intents and purposes, we did not exist for the other.

But ever since that day whenever I saw any one of them, my panties become instantly wet.