I'd Do Anything She Asked

Story Info
Wife calls him from work with demands.
1.8k words
3.89
42.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mander
Mander
4 Followers

My wife and I both work in retail, so our schedules vary quite a bit, some days we work as many as 7 hours apart. This story is about one of those days.

I had been working from 5a.m. to 2 p.m. I was very tired from having to get up so early, and disappointed that my wife didn't even start work until noon, so it would be 9 p.m. before she even got off from work.

I went home and cracked open a beer, turned on the TV and began to relax. I figured I would take a nap before she got home. That way I wouldn't be totally comatose when she got home. Maybe I'd even be awake enough for a little fun.

Just as I began to doze off, the phone rang. "Shit" I thought, as I got up to go answer it. "Hey baby, do you miss me?" came from the phone. I told my wife that of course I missed her, I wanted her home with me now. "I can't get off work early, in fact I'll probably have to work a little late, but I have some errands I need you to run for me." She went on to give me a list of things she needed in town. I guess I wouldn't be taking a nap after all. She hung up, and I began to get ready to head out for some groceries.

Just as I was heading out the door the phone rang again. "Just one more thing lover. I'm tired of always doing everything that you want. You're going to have to start doing things the way that I want." I was totally taken aback. My wife is a quiet and shy girl, she is usually willing to do anything I ask at least once, and doesn't put up much of a fight even if she doesn't really like what I have in mind. Here she was taking a very controlling tone with me telling me that she was in charge. "Before you go out, you're going to go up to the bedroom, and pick out a pair of my panties and a bra. You're going to put them on and wear them while you shop." I was totally shocked to hear such a thing from my wife, and at the same time my cock was rock hard. "I have friends who work at the market and they're going to be keeping an eye out for you, so you had better do as I say, or I'll cut you off from sex...Forever." The line went dead and my mind began to reel.

I made my way upstairs and began to fumble through her underwear drawer. Despite myself, I found I was trying to pick out a pair that I thought she would like on me. I settled on a black thong with matching bra. I put them on and found that my cock still stuck halfway out of the top of the panties, and my balls kept falling out to either side. At the same time, my dick was dripping more than it had in a long time, "I'd better wear some pants that will hide the wet spot," I thought.

I finished the errands with no mishaps. I was still rock hard and every time I took a step the material rubbed against my skin and made me feel like I might explode.

When I returned home I found that there was a message on the machine. "You'd had better got everything I asked for. I bet you're hard from wearing my panties out and about. I'm going to let you wank it before I get home, but your going to have to save all of that cum. Squirt it into a shot glass and put it in the fridge. If it isn't there when I get home, there will be hell to pay. Oh yeah, I'm going to be really late, but you had better not fall asleep before I get there." Needlessly to say I was shocked once again, but I was also totally turned on. I loved that fact that I had no control in the situation. I grabbed a shot glass and went upstairs to do as I was told. I didn't even take the panties off, I just pulled myself out to one side and began to stroke. It didn't take more than a minute to fill the glass with my sperm. I took the glass and put it in the fridge as I was told, I also grabbed a beer while I was at it.

I sat in the recliner in the living room and began to think about what was happening right now. It was 11 o'clock, she would have been home almost two hours ago usually. I wondered how late she would be. I wondered what she was doing that was taking so long. The way the day had been going I really hadn't a clue.

She came waltzing in at 12:30. I was a little perturbed at her being so late, but before I good even get a word out she planted the sexiest kiss I've ever had on me. She snaked her tongue in and out of my mouth like she was making love to it. I lost any ability to lecture her right then and there. I knew that I would be willing to do anything she asked me to.

She went to retrieve the bottle of champagne she had told me to pick up and I heard the pop of the cork and glug of it filling a glass. She came back into the room as sat down. "strip those clothes off Slut" she commanded. I did as I was told and stood in front of her in nothing but her bra and panties. I must have looked ridiculous with my cock poking out the top and one of my balls hang out the side. She took a long sip and looked me up and down. "Does it make you horney to be in my undies?" I nodded while not making much eye contact. "Did you cum like I told you too?" Again nodding. "I see you've ruined my panties with your precum. They're never going to come clean, and besides that you've stretched them out with your little cock. You're going to have to pay for that." I began to get a bit nervous. She wasn't talking like she was in a "Vixen" type of mood. It was more like she was really mad at me.

"Into the bedroom now" she told me. "Walk in front of me so I can see what a little slut you are." I did as I was told and began to walk into the bedroom. Once there she demanded that I remove her underwear. "You're liking it way too much, take those off right now." I stood before her naked, waiting for whatever would come next. "Lie down on the bed. Good, now put your hands out to the side." She quickly climbed up and knelt on my arms so I couldn't move. She produced two pieces of rope and tied my arms to the bed posts. Then she proceeded to tie my legs in the same fashion.

Once I was well restrained, she left the room. When she returned a minute later she had the shot glass of cum with her. "Now that I've let you have some fun on your own, and after you ruined my favorite panties, I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine. Open your mouth." I didn't want to, but I was also very aware that her knee was way too close for comfort to my balls, so I closed my eyes and did as I was told. Cold filled my mouth as she emptied the glass. It was slimy and had a flavor that reminded me of the sea. I swallowed it down, and my cock stiffened once again of it's own accord. "You like that don't you Slut?" I nodded and she responded by climbing on top of me.

I thought I was going to get fucked and this would all be over, but she kept moving up my body until she was sitting on my face. As she ground her pussy into my mouth I noticed a now familiar taste. "You know where I was tonight? I was out at a bar, meeting guys and being a total slut. I couldn't stand it the other night when you told me that you weren't ready for kids yet, so I decided that I'd take over this relationship. I stopped taking my birth control pills the next day. Tonight I fucked four guys, and I'm willing to bet that none of them were shooting blanks. You're going to have to do an awfully good job of cleaning up my pussy if you don't want me to get pregnant. You might be too late anyway, one of the guys was so long I think he shot his load right into my ovaries." The whole time she was grinding herself onto me. I could tell that she was getting off on the whole scenario. I didn't know if it was true that she had stopped her pills, but I could tell she wasn't lying about getting fucked. Her pussy was red and swollen and filled with white globs of cum. Each time she bounced, more of it was dislodged and fell right into my mouth. The more I licked at her used pussy the hotter it made me. I should have been kicking and screaming and getting ready to talk to my lawyer about divorce, but instead I was focused on getter her as clean as I could. I sucked greedily at her pussy until I could find not more evidence of her transgressions.

She climbed down off of me and lowered herself onto my waiting cock. She fucked me roughly and with determination. I came after only a few minutes inside of her. Once again I was forced to clean up the results. I was beginning to get used to the taste of her juices commingled with that of a man.

Once she was clean, she climbed off of and untied me. "I hope you understand that I'm in control now, and I can do anything I want. If I want to go out for a night of pleasure, I'm going to, and when I come home you'll be cleaning up after the real man who fucked me so well. The only way you're ever going to get any pussy is to earn it, by cleaning it. Do you understand? Do you agree to those terms? Good, now go draw me a bath, I'm beat from all of the great fucking I had tonight."

Mander
Mander
4 Followers