I'd Like You To Meet...Ch. 1

Story Info
Busty blonde girlfriend's mom is even bustier.
888 words
3.85
269.2k
39
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quad68
quad68
136 Followers

I'd Like You To Meet My Mother Ch. 1

I'd been seeing my girlfriend Jenny for about 6 months. She was the best friend of my previous girlfriend, and we'd gotten together on a 'lust at first sight' basis. She's blonde with blue eyes, a fantastic figure with a sensational bust. We'd been chatting one morning when she'd come to stay over at the place I shared with my ex, and I couldn't take my eyes off her fantastic freckled cleavage as we chatted in the backyard, even though I tried to be discreet.

She caught me looking and I tried to cover it up by saying she had a lovely blouse. She thought this was hilarious. She rolled her eyes and said that she'd show me more when we got a few minutes alone. Later on we did as my then-girlfriend had to pop down to the shops. Jenny and I wasted no time in kissing frantically, her slutty long tongue rolling in and out of my mouth. I then stood back and took my time undoing her blouse, then admiring her amazing bust, encased in a fancy white bra. It happened to be front-fastening.

I undid it and beheld the chest that I'd long fantasised about. As I played with her huge pink nipples, and teased them with my tongue, my cock became incredibly hard, harder than ever. She smirked when she felt it and said 'c'mon, we've only got time for a blow job.' She then descended to her knees, unzipped my jeans and reached inside. She sucked my cock long and deep and sloppily, occasionally looking up at me with her pretty blue eyes. I could have stayed that way all day but she decided to postpone till a later date.

Well, things ran their course and Jenny and I ended up moving in together in the months that followed. The sex was predictably frequent and nasty. Most of all I found out that she loved anal, and often looking at her from that perspective, as I drove my cock into her tight asshole doggy style with her tits flopping back and forth, I knew she was the one at last. We often video taped our sessions, and the tape collection was growing.

One tape just consisted of cum shots...about a hundred or so I think. I often used to watch this tape, engrossed in the closeups of her face as she waited for my ejaculation, her tongue out and her pretty fingers with long painted nails helping me wank until I splashed the contents of my balls over her face.

One take was the best. The phone went as I shot my load. With the camera still rolling, Jenny answered the phone, her face covered in pearly streaks of cum. She sat on the couch and picked up the phone[simply wearing our favourite items of sex-clothing: a tiny black g-string, black stillettos with spike heels, and the odd piece of jewellery such as a belly chain or little black choker...if the theme wasn't black, maybe she'd go for white or pink].

'Oh hi Mum. What are you up to?'

Jenny sat listening with disinterest while cum ran down her cleavage. She would delicately finger a strand, rubbing it on a nipple or on her tongue, playing with it and stretching it out in a glistening strand, looking straight at me.

'Hmm, today? Okay. Bye'

Jenny then informed me that her mum was on the way over, and that there was no way out of it. What a bore.

We'd just cleaned up and packed away the video gear when the doorbell went. I went to the door and saw a woman's form through the frosted glass, prepared for someone quite conservative and not looking forward to the formalities of meeting parents. I opened the door and there stood Jenny's mum. I felt self-conscious. Here was a woman who's face was betraying the thought 'you've been fucking my daughter.' She smiled, offered her hand and said 'hi, I'm Sandra.'

'Cool manicure' I thought. She was a little taller than Jenny with dark brown hair. She was wearing a coat, but shared her daughter's preference for high heels. Jenny poked her head around the corner from the kitchen and said 'hi Mum.' Sandra came into the living room and looked around approvingly before smiling at me and taking off her coat. I couldn't believe what I saw.

She had a stretchy black mini-dress with long sleeves and a high neck, fastened by a single button, above a small circle of exposed chest. Her tits were just huge. She worked in a local casino as a waitress, and I wondered if she'd come straight from work. As she turned around to hang up her coat, I could also make out the outline of her high g-string. Her ass was quite skinny really...'she's all tits' I thought, very 'top heavy.' Jenny had once told me of a story where they'd gone shopping together and had discovered that her mum was looking for an 'H' cup bra.

She'd wrinkled her nose at me and said 'gross', but I'd often wondered what such a chest would look like. Now, here it was. As Sandra looked at me up and down, I knew: it was deja vu-lust at first sight...

quad68
quad68
136 Followers