I'd Like You To Meet...Ch. 3

Story Info
Busty mom pushes the boundaries.
1.2k words
4.38
172.3k
15
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quad68
quad68
136 Followers

I lay in bed thinking of Sandra later that night. In the short term, I'd been completely satiated, but now desire had crept back. I examined the options: wake Jenny and have intense, lustful sex with her or sneak out and pay Sandra a late night visit. Or sleep. I chose the latter.

Work was difficult that next day knowing that Sandra was coming to our house for dinner that evening. Not only the fact that she would be there, but how would it be with the two of them? Would Jenny suspect anything? And what if she did? I smiled at the thought and shook my head...where could this lead?

Jenny and I were in the kitchen that evening, getting everything ready. She had a little pink t-shirt which displayed her large GG tits perfectly, tight blue jeans and strappy pink high heels, her blonde hair swept up behind by a clip and a little lacy black choker. She was busying herself with her usual air of haughtiness with a salad and checking the oven, rushing to and fro around the kitchen. I had to fight hard to stop myself from pressing against her at the sink from behind, to reach around and cup those big tits, nuzzling that white neck, inhaling her perfume...there was a sudden knock at the door, bringing me back to reality. 'Shit! She's early' Jenny spat. 'I'll get it' I offered.

I went to the door, my heart accelerating a few notches. This is getting dangerous, I thought. I opened it. 'Hi Sandra' I managed, my mouth dry. She purred 'Hiii' and stepped in, leant forward and kissed me sweetly on the cheek, just like normal. Except I swear I felt a light pat on my ass as she walked in, then lifting her nose approvingly and smiling 'Great smell! What are you cooking, darling?' 'It's a bake. Fancy a drink?' asked Jenny.

Sandra took off her coat and (deja vu) once again I was amazed. She had a white blouse, with two buttons undone, the top of her lacy white H-cup bra visible, and in contrast to her lightly tanned and freckled chest. She wore a dark pinstriped skirt which was cut well above the knee; dark, sheer stockings and shiny black stilettoes. Her hair, like Jenny's, was held back in a clip, and she was made-up beautifully. Sandra looked like a stewardess or a businesswoman...or maybe just like the perfect pornstar. She looked straight at me and smiled, and almost indiscernably blew me a kiss. Jenny was oblivious, her back to us.

Dinner was difficult. I had no appetite. For food. My pulse had been racing ever since I'd dropped my fork and looked to my side under the table where Sandra sat. She must have known, as she decided to uncross and cross her legs, allowing her skirt to ride up about five inches, exposing white flesh above her stocking tops and allowing a glimpse of her extremely well-trimmed pussy. No panties...She means business, I thought, as I straightened back up. Jenny eyed me suspiciously for a second, and then returned to the conversation.

After dinner, and after more torment of being alone with two such desirable women, I offered an excuse that my head was sore and that I would lay down for a short while upstairs, while Jenny and her mother caught up with each other. I went our bedroom, closed the door and sat on the edge of our bed, looking straight at my reflection in our large ornate mirror, opposite. It was too much, and I had to jerk off, knowing that if I came, I could at least douse the flames of lust for some time. I closed my eyes and thought of fucking Sandra yesterday, the vivid image of her bent over in front of me, my cock sliding in and out of her tight asshole, my hands firmly holding her slim and pale ass, watching her dark hair sway over her lightly freckled back...

'Can I help you with that? You wouldn't want to waste it, darling' whispered Sandra. She had come into the room and closed the door. Now, looking at the mirror in front of me, I could see what she saw: me with my trousers unbuckled, my big, circumcised cock hard in my hand. 'What about Jenny?' I urged, under my breath. 'Don't worry, Sharon's called. She'll be on the phone for hours.'

Sandra walked gracefully toward me and knelt down in front of me. She pulled my trousers down and off completely, then shoes and socks. She licked my balls, which constricted in unbearable anticipation, and then licked my cock-shaft, from the base up. She breathed hotly on the head of my cock, and gently moaned as she tongued off my pre-cum, her tongue so pink against her dark red lipstick, knowingly stretching gossamer strands up from my cock to her lips. She started to suck my cock rhythmically, hungrily, trails of saliva running down my cock, Sandra looking quite cool and detatched, her eyebrows raised in a businesslike fashion. 'I'll cum soon, be careful' I whispered. Sandra stopped and looked up at me. 'Are you worried about little Jenny finding out? That little slut will fuck anything going, don't worry about her. Anyway.' Sandra said, now standing up, then turning and sitting on my lap with her back to me 'don't we make a nice couple?'

I looked over her shoulder at our reflection and it was so true. We looked very hot. I reached around her and unbuttoned her blouse, something I'd been dying to do all evening. Wither blouse fully open, I reached around and unclasped her front-fastening bra, allowing her H-cup breasts fall out, wobbling, her dark nipples so massive. Sandra sighed and opened her legs wide, one of her legs up and a stiletto heel digging into the bed.

'Oh baby, I need your cock in me!' she said softly, turning her head and pushing her wet tongue in to my ear, and behind my ear. I hitched her skirt up and felt her juicy slit, and noticed immediately that she'd shaved her pussy wonderfully smooth: the regions around her pussy lips were like silk to touch, and she left just a modest little triangle of trimmed pubic hair above. I wanked her slick clit for a few minutes, and then, when we couldn't bear any more, she guided my cock inside her pussy. I looked again at our image, both of us facing the mirror: my cock sliding in and out of my girlfriend's mother, right up to the balls, one hand on one of her gigantic tits, one hand back for balance. Sandra rubbed her pussy and played with my balls, her other hand alternating from squeezing one of her nipples to reaching back to my head and stroking my hair.

We had been fucking for about five minutes, and even though I was intensely listening for any footfall on the stairs, how could I be totally attentive? Sandra had her head turned to me and we were both tonguing each other salaciously, one of my hands down, massaging her pussy and feeling my cock sliding in and out when suddenly...

'Are you both hiding from me or...' Jenny's voice trailed off as she opened the bedroom door still wiping her hands with a dishcloth.

Shocked, we both looked at her, only too aware of our spectacle as we were reflected more than adequately in the mirror opposite: my cock still pushed into Sandra to the hilt, her legs spread wide and her chest exposed, her tits hanging almost to her navel, as guilty as conceivably possible. What could we possibly say?

quad68
quad68
136 Followers