Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 01

Story Info
Encounter with his niece and a lady friend.
2.1k words
4.2
60.8k
10

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During one summer my 21-year-old niece came to stay for a while with my family. My niece, of whom I'll call 'Jan', was a very pretty cocoa brown-skinned Black girl that had a fantastic figure; big legs and a nice butt that she liked to show off whenever she could.

We'd always been close, and we'd really gotten even closer during her stay with us. And, being close, we would talk about anything and everything, from the weather to the current news...to sex.

Jan had really grown up to be a nice-looking young lady. She was transferring from an eastern college to one of the two here in this city.

But Jan had had some rough times with men; at one point she'd told me that she had thought about giving up men but I talked to her and told her that all men aren't they way, there would be someone that would treat her like a princess.

This particular day I had made plans to visit a female friend that lived some distance from me--about a dozen miles--in a very rural area of my county. My friend, named 'Ida', was a chunky middle-aged brunette that I'd met several months prior to this day at our city library.

We struck up a pleasant conversation, it turned out that we had a lot in common, we both enjoyed classic sci-fi novels, vintage music, computers and photography.

Well, it developed that Ida had had to catch a bus into town, her car was inoperable at the moment...and during the course of our conversation she'd discovered that she'd missed her bus by about 20 minutes. My being a gentleman, I offered her a ride home.

I found out quite a bit about Ida that day. She lived in a very nice rural home some 12 miles from downtown. She'd also been in a very bad marriage to an abusive guy, and she had been recently divorced, but was able to hold onto this nice home that they once shared.

They had had no children during the 10 years they were married. Well, after I arrived at her nice home, and she'd shown me around...she also showed me her collection of everything, of which I was very impressed. She also showed me just how lonely and how horny she was, heck, within a half-hour of my arrival we were in bed, it was fantastic.

And needless to say, we had had countless exciting encounters since that first time. Ida was a very sexual person that loved interracial encounters, three-ways, and was also bisexual. She'd been with lots of White women but really preferred Black women, especially darker-skinned ones.

Anyway, as stated, I'd called Ida earlier asking if I could make a visit, she enthusiastically agreed...and after informing the family I was going to make a trip to visit a female friend that lived just outside the city limits, Jan, who was in the kitchen, asked me as to where I was going as I entered the kitchen area.

"Well, I'm headin' out to visit a friend of mine out in the country."

Jan asked, "Can I go with you?" as I was walking out. She followed me.

I was hesitant about it: "Well, I don't know...this lady is bisexual and she would think that I brought you out there with me so that we could have a three-way or somethin'."

Jan then said, "Oh, Unc, I can handle myself...let me go with you."

Before I could say anything else Jan opened up the passenger side of my pickup truck and smiling, climbed in.

As I climbed in myself, inserted the key in the ignition, started the truck's engine and was backing out of the driveway, I again said, haltingly, "Okay...but if she would try anything..."

Jan just smiled again and said, "It's gonna be okay, don't worry about it." We then proceeded to make the 20-minute drive to Ida's.

We crossed a bridge spanning a river that bore our state name en route to what I named "the northeast expressway", there is an exit off of this interstate-quality highway that one could access to traverse the road Ida lived on.

This rural, hilly and winding road was very ranquil and pleasant, Ida had neighbors all around her, and when I'd been to her house in the past they all seemed very friendly to a stranger.

While we were on the way Jan and I were chatting, and it's when I informed her all about Ida.

"Ida and I have a lot in common already, and I haven't even met her yet," Jan said. "She's been in an abusive relationship with some no-good fool, just like I was.

I'd been in several at that. As I'd told you once, I had thought about givin' up men...but you talked me out of it. Too bad that you're my Unc because I would love to find a nice guy like you. Damn," she sighed.

At this point we arrived at the exit to access the road to Ida's house. Jan had never been in this part of the county before and she was enjoying the scenery of the rural area.

"I'd been out here quite a bit in the last few months," I said. "I wouldn't mind livin' out here. I've always liked the quiet, isolated areas like this one."

Right about then I pointed and said, "There's Ida's house."

Jan said, "Wow! She lives in a big house like that, all by herself?"

I said, "Yeah, she was able to keep it during the divorce. Isn't it a nice one?", as we then pulled off of the road into her long driveway, it went up a slight incline to end right directly at her front door.

I then turned off the truck engine and was getting ready to honk to inform her of our arrival, but right then Ida appeared from the back of the house carrying a basketful of laundry.

When she saw us she grinned that huge, happy but sexy grin that I'd enjoyed so many times before...she then put the basket down on the ground and ran towards us.

"Well, you made it out here safely!" she exclaimed. "And who is this sexy young lady with you?" she asked as Jan giggled. Introductions were in order at this point as I did so.

Let me please describe the two ladies' attributes to you at this time. I'd mentioned that Ida was a chunky brunette. She must have had at least 48EE boobs and a big ass that just wouldn't quit.

She also had sexy tan lines that turned me on instantly, when I first saw her figure I'd became immediately turned on.

Jan, on the other hand had a more slender figure, her own titties weren't anywhere as gargantuan as Ida's, but they were nice just the same...it was her big legs and very nice butt that stood out more than anything.

This day, Ida had on a halter-top and we both could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra; her big boobs bounced and jiggled as she ran towards us. Ida also had on some "Daisy Duke"-like jean shorts, and her big ass was threatening to bust them.

Jan had on a pretty lightweight blue-green blouse and she too had on jean shorts...they weren't quite as skimpy as Ida's, but they were fitting her ample behind pretty snugly.

I had noticed that Jan was checking Ida out pretty good as she approached us when we'd first arrived. For her part, Ida was also checking Jan out intensely too.

We stood around and chatted for a few minutes and then Ida invited us in. I offered to carry her load of clothes in and did so...Ida went in first, Jan followed and I came last.

As we got in Ida said, "I need to lock the door...every now and then some undesirables have been in the area. But," she said, looking at both of us, "You two are definitely desirable." Jan and I laughed...and then Ida said, "Make yourself at home...come over and sit on my comfy couch."

I asked her, "What do you want me to do with this basket?" and Ida said, "Put it anywhere, honey...my fuckin' dryer decided to go out on me too, at the same time as my car...all the time shit like this!

I have a repairwoman comin' out Monday to fix it...I hope that she can do a better job of it than the last repairman, he fucked it up even worse than it already was, the idiot!" Jan giggled again.

Jan and Ida were already seated, and I sat on the long brown leather couch she had in front of a large-screen TV she must have just purchased (it wasn't there the last time I'd visited her).

Some comedy was playing on one of our local TV stations, we halfway glanced at it from time to time as we chatted.

On a glass coffee table in front of us were a bunch of magazines, a TV guide, a newspaper and the TV's remote.

The two women were sitting together...very close, if you ask me, I was sitting off to the side and couldn't help but notice how Ida and Jan kept checking out the other's figure.

After about 20 minutes of this, Ida arose and said, "Jan, let me show you the rest of the house...and let's have a little girl-talk as well."

Without any hesitation Jan also arose...I shot her a glance of concern, but she just smiled, and said, "We'll be back..."

Ida then said, "Make yourself at home, there's pop or beer in the icebox..." as the two ladies, still talking, went out of the room; their voices grew fainter as they walked away. I was left on the couch halfway watching the TV.

20 minutes went by...30...40 minutes went by, and then 45. They still hadn't returned. However, during a lull in whatever TV program was on I was certain that I heard funny noises...it sounded kind of like grunting, giggling, and once I was certain I heard something like, "Oooh, baby..."

But, at first, I dismissed it as something maybe on the TV, the comedy that was on had ended and some kind of soap opera was playing. (A young couple had gotten into bed, and were twining around in an amorous manner, hence some of the sounds.)

I was still just halfway glancing at it and browsing through one of the many items that was on the coffee table.

But...during a commercial, this time I heard it again, and louder: "OH PLEASE! SUCK MY CUNT! LICK MY WHITE PUSSY!"

I immediately got up off of the couch and tiptoed down the hall towards the guest room...or Ida's master bedroom, where I'd been quite a few times in the past.

I looked in the latter room, the door was wide open...and when I glanced in, I was in total shock.

There was Jan, sitting on the edge of Ida's 1970-era queen-sized waterbed, nude, and Ida, equally nude, standing over her as Jan was daintily eating Ida out!

Ida's head was back and her pretty face was beet-red as she licked her lips, moving her wide, sexy, tanned hips back and forth as Jan's head also was moving; I could hear loud sucking noises emanating from Jan.

I then saw one of Jan's slender hands reach up and fondle one of Ida's huge titties...the hand reached up and gently fondled and then squeezed the thick nipple as Ida cried out again, "SUCK ME GIRL! DO ME! DO ME GOOD!"

At that time Jan's other hand reached around to rub Ida's big tanned ass, and I saw a finger began to go in and out of it...which drove Ida over the edge (again, evidently), because she yelled out, "OOOH BABY! SUCK IT HARD! MAKE ME FEEL GOOD, PRECIOUS GIRL!" as her body shook.

Jan had a time holding on to her as she did so...but she somehow did as Ida must have had multiple orgasms.

She then relaxed and opened her eyes, and that's when she saw me, standing in the doorway, with my mouth still open...but I must admit to you, reader, that my shock had turned into intense horniness seeing my niece and Ida having such a good time with each other.

Ida grinned and said, "Well, it's about time you came in...join the festivities."

Jan then backed slightly away for air and saw me...she said, smiling warmly, "We were hoping that you'd join us..."

I stammered, "Jan...you're...you're beautiful. Gorgeous! But I...I didn't know that you went both ways, I thought that you'd always only been into only men!" Or so she'd told me.

Jan smiled, "Well, now you know...why don't you take those clothes off and let us do somethin' for you? I'd always wondered how you would look naked...you turn me on, too!"

(Part 2 is forthcoming.)