Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 02

Story Info
More of the story of his niece, his lady friend & him.
1.7k words
4.46
35k
1

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hesitations and doubts had all but left me at that moment as I came in the room, shut the door and locked it, and slowly proceeded to remove my clothes.

When I'd got to my bikini briefs--and my hard dick was threatening to burst out of them-Jan's eyes got huge as she said, "Damn what a long piece of meat. I didn't know that you were that well-endowed, Unc...but it certainly is makin' me very horny."

Ida then chimed in, "Oh, Jan, your uncle is fantastic. And he surely has some good-tastin' sperms, too.

One of the times he came out here for a visit I was in the bathtub...and I came to the door butt-naked, he immediately came in and I locked the door behind him, he didn't need no coaxin'...did you?" she smiled at me.

"No," I said, smiling myself..."I was ready to jump on her right then and there."

Ida continued, "Anyway, I 'helped' him take his clothes off and he came in the bathroom with me...I sat back in the tub and made him straddle my face and that's when I know I gave him one of the best fuckin' blowjobs he'd ever had...I bet you've never had a b.j. that way, have 'ya, baby?"

Jan then asked, "What do you mean?"

I said breathlessly, "Ida, baby, here, sucked me off big time by her havin' her pretty head bent back as she was suckin' on me...I haven't came like that in quite some time."

Ida added, "It was like havin' my mouth on a fuckin' water hose...but it was so thick and creamy that I ended up not lettin' him go...at least until I saw to it that he came again."

"And I did, my goodness...you sure can suck a hard one, Ida baby," I added with a big grin on my face.

Jan said, "Well, since Ida's tasted that long tube-steak, it's my turn.

You know, Unc," she continued, looking at me warmly, "I've always had a fantasy about you...how you look nude, how long your dick was...I'd been thinkin' about it for a long time now."

I then said, "And you too...you have a fantastic figure. Any of those guys at your college must have been definite idiots to have mistreated such a fine foxy lady such as yourself."

Jan smiled at that.

At this time I reached out and took Jan gently in my arms...we kissed, warmly. We heard Ida say, "Oh, that's so beautiful, you two together."

Jan's slender fingers began to run themselves through my hair, which excited me even more, we were French-kissing by this time, her hands moved down to fondle my aching balls and then to touch and caress my rock-hard 9-inch dick up and down...I almost came then and there but was somehow able to hold back.

For my part, my own horny hands were fondling her nice but perky titties, the nipples were stiffening as I did so, and when I got to finally touch and fondle her nice, firm, warm derriere...she sighed and stuck her tongue in my mouth even deeper.

I took one hand off of her lovely ass to go around to the front and gently rub her moist vagina...I took a finger, probing the labia and clitoris, which made her move her hips against my fingers.

I then stuck my index finger inside, she moaned softly...I began to thrust it up and down. This turned her on even more as she continued to deeply kiss me and move around.

While this was going on, we were so engrossed in kissing and fondling each other that we didn't notice Ida leaving the room and returning with a digital camcorder and tripod; we were hearing clicking noises and sounds as if someone was setting something up.

Which just was happening; we broke away from the kissing to see a grinning Ida standing behind the tripod, she said, "I would like to film this for posterity, if you don't mind..." I said, "I don't care, how about you, my lovely niece?"

Jan grinned, "I also don't care, it would be interestin' to see this later on. But right now, I want to see how my Unc tastes."

She then sat back on the bed, and asked me, "How did you and Ida do that while she was suckin' you off?"

I said, "Like this," as I got onto the bed and stood over her, she bent her head backwards and without any hesitation took the head of my long dick between her lips...she licked it a couple of times, I groaned.

I heard her say, "You taste good, Unc," but didn't say anything more as she proceeded to take almost all of it down her throat. Which made me so hot and horny that it wasn't funny.

Ida said, "That's makin' me so fuckin' turned on, damn!"

Ida then came over and sat next to Jan, and began to suck one of Jan's perky titties, which made Jan groan with pleasure.

Ida then said to Jan, "It's my turn to taste you, Jan baby...my tongue is probably as hard as your uncle's dick right now, it needs some pussy."

Jan then spread her nice legs as Ida dove right in, Jan moaned again and began to move her hips back and forth, at the same time keeping a lip-lock on my dick, it was all the way in her mouth at this moment.

And Jan was just as good as Ida; her long tongue went around it several times, she would reach up and squeeze my balls from time to time.

Ida's thick tongue was all over Jan's wet pussy, making her groan, grunt and shake with horniness...

Jan then unexpectedly took my dick out of her mouth, and as I withdrew, backing up on the bed, gently walking off of it and standing nearby, enjoying watching my niece and my lady friend.

Jan laid back on the bed and wrapped her lovely legs around Ida's neck, and she began to thrust her hips up against Ida's pretty, once again beet-red face as she began to shout, "IDA! OOOH, DO ME LADY! SUCK MY BLACK PUSSY DRY! SUCK IT BABY!"

Ida's hands then began to roam all over Jan's body, fondling both titties at the same time, or going down to Jan's big and firm ass cheeks, parting them and probing again with her tongue as her thick tongue went in even deeper.

In any case, at this moment Jan came, and came pretty hard, she gasped for breath, gave out with an ear-splitting cry of orgasmic pleasure, and then she began to relax.

However, Ida didn't want to let go, she kept sucking, slurping and smacking loudly, which brought Jan back to the pinnacle of pleasure, again and again, my cute niece must have had five more orgasms back to back...but Ida still didn't seem to want to stop sucking Jan's tasty cunt.

She finally had to come up for air, and when she did, Ida said, "Your niece has the tastiest, juicest pussy I'd ever sucked. I'd been around and with a lot of Black girls but none of them were as good as you."

As she smiled down at Jan, she leaned over and gave her a big kiss. Tongues were in play as I saw Ida's thick tongue going in and out of Jan's mouth, and Jan did the same, lovingly.

After they kissed...and after my lovely niece had came down from her orgasms, she said, "Whew. I have NEVER came like that. Ever. I'd also been with several women, both Black as well as White, but Ida is FANTASTIC. I loved it.

But," she added, "I hadn't took care of you yet, Unc...and I need to, I want to so bad. Please don't think that we were ignorin' you...but Ida's big tongue felt so good on my hot pussy that I couldn't hold it back."

Ida added, "And your hot pussy was tasty too, baby."

I said, "I just love seein' two pretty women gettin' it on. You two don't know just how much men like to see two women suckin' each other off or fuckin' each other.

That's interested me ever since I was 15. I happened to see a pictorial in an old Penthouse magazine from long ago."

Jan said, "Oh, you're gonna see more...but right now I want to see your dick back down deep in my throat. Come back over here on the bed, honey," she cooed as I did so...I then laid back and Jan proceeded to deepthroat me.

Monica Lewinsky or Linda Lovelace had nothing on Jan (or Ida, either, for that matter) because both ladies had done it so intensely and so lovingly.

My erection hadn't abated any as I'd watched those two together; I began to move my own hips back and forth as Jan sucked and smacked her lips with gusto as her pretty head went down to my pubic hair and stayed there.

One warm hand went down once again to fondle my balls, Jan was looking up at me with love and horniness in her pretty brown eyes as she continued to suck me deeply.

At this time Ida bent over and kissed me on the mouth, running her tongue in and out of it, I reached down to fondle one of her gargantuan titties.

And then I began to come, but since Ida's tongue was deep in my mouth all I could do was go "UMFF! UMFF!!" as Jan's sucking mouth continued to work on me, I bucked wildly but Jan held onto me, and she swallowed every bit of my thick creamy "baby batter"; I was hoping that she wouldn't gag or anything, but she didn't.

She just kept on lovingly sucking it...and when it quit she didn't let go...she held on to it, she wasn't going to let me get soft...and, still looking up at me warmly, she began to suck on it again.

Ida broke away from the kiss to exclaim, "Doesn't he taste good? Didn't I tell you how he has good-tastin' cum?" All Jan could do was go "Umm hmmm" because her mouth was still full.

"You really know how to take care of an achin' bone," I said to Jan warmly. She then withdrew my dick from her mouth again as she reached up to once again kiss me...and she said, gently, "You do taste good, Ida was right about you.

But I next want that long thing in my pussy. It needs a long dick. Will you accommodate me?" I said, "Oh yes, honey. Without a doubt." Ida added, "I want to get into this, too."

(Part 3 is forthcoming.)