Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 08

Story Info
The continuing story.
3.1k words
4.18
18.2k
00

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed what both ladies were wearing this day, too. Jan just had on a light blue halter-top and she was wearing yet another pair of "Daisy Dukes".

Ida, for her part, had on a pretty green blouse (with no bra on); her big titties were once again bouncing up and down as the three of us, holding hands, went through the front room on the way outside.

But we were amazed to see what we did when we got out on the porch. Water was still standing in a lot of places, tree limbs were down, as a matter of fact, one large elm tree was blocking the driveway...and we noticed that it was still kind of humid, although at the moment there were no clouds in the sky, and it was also still somewhat windy, as it was before the severe storms.

My truck was okay, just covered with leaves and twigs.

"That puts paid to that idea, I guess," Ida sighed as she looked at the tree. "Because it bein' a Saturday, most of my neighbors are probably out of town, or at one of the many reservoirs and lakes around here.

And my stupid-assed ex-husband took all of the major tools with him; I don't even have a fuckin' gasoline-powered chainsaw to get rid of that."

She brightened though, and said, "Well, we have enough food and everything to keep us satisfied until you have to go back to work and school Monday...so why don't we go back inside and have some more fun?"

Jan said eagerly, "You took the words right out of my mouth...let's go back in!" I then added, smiling, "Sounds like a very good idea, hon..I'm all for that!"

We then walked back in the house, holding hands. Ida once again locked the door and this time she opened her windows in the front room to let a lot of that fresh air blow through the house.

I then suggested showing the ladies what I had brought with me, the Penthouse magazine as well as a couple of "marriage manuals", and one other magazine called All Man, that dated back to the early 1970's.

Before I did that, however, I needed to call home and inform the family that we were okay and to check on them as well. I did so, using a phone that was in the front room.

Everyone in my neighborhood was okay, we had had the same things occur in that area, in fact, it was county-wide, sporadic damage from the storm.

Ida turned on her TV and the weatherman broke in, informing the watching audience that a tornado watch had been issued for the area, what had went through last night was just the frosting on the cake, so to speak, because of an extremely powerful cold front coming through by late afternoon, tornadoes could develop.

"Great!" Jan said in disgust. "If I'm scared of a thunderstorm, I'm definitely petrified of a tornado...we were havin' bad weather the night of my first lesbian experience.

Unc," she said to me, "Why don't you get that material you'd brought and show it to Ida and I?"

I said, "Sure, no problem," as I then walked back towards Ida's master bedroom and retrieved my knapsack I'd brought the night before. During our activities last night we'd all but forgotten about it.

I picked it up and was walking in the front room again. Both ladies were sitting next to each other on the couch again, looking at the TV, and had undressed except for some sheer, see-through peek-a-boo pink panties each was wearing.

The look was stunning, I instantly got turned-on immensely and erect as I walked in.

"Ain't you gonna take your clothes off?" Ida teased as I came in the room. I disrobed right then and there, placing my clothes in a corner.

Jan, giggling, said, "What a long, sweet woman-pleaser you've got between your cute legs. You sure pleased me, Unc...enormously."

I said, "Thanks, hon," gently and smiled and then sat down between my niece and Ida.

I put the bag on the coffee table in front of us and, unzipping it, reached in and pulled out the material.

"Here's what I'd brought with us," I said.

Jan, Ida and I each took one and began to read the articles and look at the sexy pictures.

Ida said, "Oooh, she's pretty! What a nice set of titties and a big ass she has! I wouldn't mind playin' pat-a-cake with her butt!" as she held up one of the magazines, this model was on all fours on a king-sized bed, she was a 20-ish long-haired brunette that had on the very same kind of panties that Ida and Jan were wearing.

Jan looked at the picture and said, "Gosh, she does have a big bootie! Unc, I can see why you'd get off big-time lookin' at her butt, hers--as well as your own, Ida--turns me on like you won't believe!"

"Women with nice butts can turn other women on, too," I explained, as I showed them a picture from one of the marriage manuals.

Ida said, "They are so beautiful...Jan and I were in a position like that recently." The picture was an interracial lesbian couple 69-ing each other.

All the time while we were looking at the pictures and reading my dick once again was pointing to the ceiling.

Jan then noticed a picture of a young White guy lying on a bed masturbating to a climax.

She said, "A lot of guys have said how they can get turned on havin' pictures taken of them when they're jackin' off...and seein' a guy cum by himself can turn some of us ladies on. I know that it can really excite me.

I saw that one night in college when some friends of mine and I visited one of their boyfriends in the frat building apartment he and some roommates were staying in at the time.

It turned out that the boyfriend was bisexual; and that turned my girlfriend on to the point that she wanted pictures taken of he and one of the roommates.

Fortunately, Stacy--my girlfriend--just happened to have a digital camera in her purse, we stood there, gigglin' and makin' sexy comments like "Suck him off good David" (that was the fellator), and the one of whom was gettin' his dick sucked on big time--I think that his name was Ted--was enjoyin' it enormously, but Stacy and the rest of us girls wanted to see how much Ted could come.

We were all surprised at first, because we didn't know that David and Ted were into other guys, I do remember hearing that Ted and Stacy had intended on gettin' married that summer. But Stacy wasn't upset or anything, in fact, she was really horny watchin' those two go at it.

David...well, he must have had plenty of practice suckin' dicks, he did it like he'd been doin' it for years. Well, after Ted had came--and Dave swallowed it all after lickin' it up, which I'll get to in a minute--David admitted to us that he'd been doin' auto-fellatio to himself ever since he was 13.

Anyway, Ted squeezed his balls with one hand, placed the other on David's head, yelled out, "Oooh, Davy baby, I'm cummin'!" There must have been so much of it that a line of it was runnin' down the side of his dick that David took care of too, he licked it up, which really got us going.

Stacy got plenty of pics of that...and it turned all the rest of us on to the point that we got undressed and started to fool around with each other and eventually go down on each other.

It was a regular orgy that night. I came again and again, from a close girlfriend named Pam, and my other girlfriends also were bisexual too. And as a matter of fact, this looks a lot like what I'd seen," she continued, showing us a picture of a young male couple.

"Wow," Ida said. "Too bad I couldn't have been there."

"I would've liked to been there myself," I added.

Jan said, "I wish that I could've known you then, Ida, honey. And yeah, it's too bad you couldn't have been there, too, Unc...I know everyone would've loved you both, we had a huge interracial fuck-fest that night. You see, Stacy is Black and Ted is White.

Jan continued, "That also was the night of the big thunderstorm...and the night of my first lesbian encounter with Pam, and she looked so much like Marian, the girl depicted here in this Penthouse," she showed Ida, the latter's eyes got big and her tongue went out to lick her lips.

"Like the girl in the other magazine with the tight pink panties, I wouldn't have minded playin' with her butt too," Ida sighed again as she hungrily ogled "Marian"'s picture.

Ida then stood up and said, "But I think that I have a great body...don't you?" She had on the same kind of panties, as Jan did...the look was stunning, as I'd mentioned earlier.

"You certainly do, Ida...as well as you too, Jan, baby," I said softly.

Ida turned around in front us, displaying her tan lines...and then Jan got up and did the same, bending over, smiling coyly at me and cooing, "You want some more of this, Unc?"

Ida made similar statements...I then arose myself, and took them both by the hand, sitting them gently back down on the couch...I began to kiss deeply Jan, and then Ida.

Ida reached over and began to fondle me again, Jan got the message quickly and began to do the same.

Ida said, "This time, that fuckin' phone better not ring. We're gonna get you off," as both ladies rubbed and fondled my furiously aroused erect dick again.

I moaned, gasped and wheezed with horny pleasure as the two women's soft, warm but firm hands slowly brought me to the brink of a huge cum...again and again. When they knew I was about to cum they stopped for a few minutes...and then began to fondle me again.

My hips were jerking feverishly, and both Jan and Ida would coo, "You want some pussy, Unc?" "You wanna get off all in my hand...a woman's soft hands feel good, too, don't they?" "We wanna see those sexy hips of yours move." "Cum hard, Unc...I wanna see you cum again, baby."

My arms had went around them after I'd brought them back to the couch, and I had been able to slip my hand under her diaphanous panties and insert a finger up Jan's pussy again, as for Ida, my other hand was all over her big soft and warm behind, rubbing it through the her own see-through panties and exploring the crack.

Jan moaned with desire as my finger entered her, going in and out, she began bucking her hips to my finger-thrustings, and as for Ida, she maneuvered herself to where I also could enter her wet horny vagina with my other hand, she too groaned and grunted and jerked her own big hips as they continued to furiously jack me off.

We leaned over and kissed each other hungrily, enjoying the taste of the other's tongues...all of a sudden, I couldn't hold back as I jerked ever harder, yelling, "YOU TWO HORNY GIRLS! OH YES! VAGINA! PUSSY! CUNT! FUCK! OOOOHHHH!!" as wads of thick, creamy cum shot out of the head of my dick again, completely covering their grabbing hands.

I then came down from one of the best cums I'd had so far...both ladies were looking at me warmly as I said, "That was another strong cum. You girls are really somethin'. I love you both."

Ida said, "Ooh, look! There's the treat he mentioned!" as Jan and I laughed...however, she then began to lick it all off her hand, swallowing it in the process.

"Mmmmmm, yes," she said gently. "Such delicious, good tastin' sperms. I could drink these all day and night if I could."

Jan then did likewise...and said, "You do taste good, Unc. I just hope you can give us the same later on today...we know that you'd came 5 times in the last 24 hours, we also know that it takes more out of guys than it does women."

"That's why I wish, sometimes, I could've been born a girl," I said wistfully. "I probably would've been a lesbian, though, because I love pussy."

Jan contradicted, saying, "No, it's best that you're a guy...because girls also love havin' a long dick such as yours inside of them, and feelin' a guy cum is soooo great."

Ida added, "Definitely. I may love pussy, but I also love a big dick."

"Go on with your story," I suggested to Jan. "It's really interesting."

Jan then continued her story.

"Anyway, my friend Pam, all of a sudden came over to me and started kissin' me. I returned the kisses...the next thing you know, we were fondlin' each other.

I was very turned on, I don't realize that I'd had those tendencies before, but the few Black guys of virtually all races that I'd dated and eventually had been with were all dogs, just after their own pleasure. Except maybe for a White guy named George that I'll tell you about a little later.

Pam--who also was White, a cute long-haired brunette, like 'Marian', in the magazine, knew just how to please a woman, it developed that she too had been through the ringer with no-good men and was bi-curious. Needless to say, we really enjoyed each other, I came out, so to speak, with my bisexuality."

"That's great," I said. "And, let me tell you girls somethin'.

There'd been many times that I'd wondered what two guys were like, I'd seen pictures like this from a friend at junior high school long ago, he had snuck them out of the trunk of his Dad's car...they were really arousin' to a young mind like mine, I couldn't get enough.

And," I continued, "I'd never told you this, Jan, but our cousin Mark and I used to fool around with each other off-and-on. I was 14 at that time and I think he was 11. We used to rub penises together on occasion.

I had became so horny that I attempted to stick my long dick in his ass--and Mark had an extremely big ass for a young kid--but didn't, we never got to go that far...of course, we didn't know about lubrications and all of that back then. Sometimes I wonder what it would've been like if we had known. Afterwards, I'd have to go and jack-off, the feelings were so intense.

To this day, sometimes, I reminisce about those days. I even attempted to taste my own cum a couple of times from jackin' off, I even swallowed some once...it wasn't bad, but I guess it didn't do too much for me."

Jan said, "I remember Mark...where is he today?

I answered, "He's still around town, but he's gay...he has a White roommate named Reuben that he's been with for quite some time. We still talk from time to time as we can."

Ida then piped up, "Speakin' of tastin' cum, this is why I want you to meet Traci. She has had plenty of experience with that, she gets off on a guy's sperms...and especially a Black guy's.

She also goes with women, we've been together a few times in the remote past and she's gotten me off pretty good...I'll admit to you two, maybe not as much as your dear niece here," she grinned, patting one of Jan's big legs, "but good enough for me to want more of it. My thing, though, is Black women or men such as you two."

Jan said, "I have always been into Whites. The first Black guy I'd been with was like a rabbit, in and out before I could even begin to get anything out of it.

I next dated a short, stocky White guy named George that really knew how to please me, especially orally...he was one of the best pussy-lickers I'd ever known.

But only a woman really knows how to please another woman...especially cunt-suckin'. Ida, you're much better," she grinned.

"Thanks," Ida smiled back at her...they leaned over and kissed again at that point.

"I need some more pussy," Jan whispered.

"So do I," Ida said.

"I'm gonna have to sit this one out," I suggested. "But I wanna watch you two again."

I got up off of the couch and went to sit in a nearby chair as the two women once again went to work on each other.

Jan and Ida stood and began to really deeply French-kiss...Jan's hands began to roam all over Ida's body, grabbing her titties and playing with them, Ida did the same...Jan's hands then began to remove Ida's panties and Ida did likewise.

As they broke from the kiss, Jan said softly, "Sit on my face, baby." Jan then laid back on the couch and spread her big legs.

Ida was eager...and the TV show was forgotten as Ida gently lowered her tanned torso on my niece's mouth, Jan grabbed her plump buttcheeks, pulling her closer and her tongue began her dance of love all over Ida's pussy.

The latter closer her pretty blue eyes, groaned, bucked and worked her fantastic hips as Jan daintily ate her out again, I'd just came pretty hard but started to slowly get erect watching those two.

It was an enormous turn-on seeing two horny girls together, Ida was shaking her sweet tanned butt furiously over Jan's sucking mouth; Jan's eyes were open and she was looking up at Ida with such a horny look on her own face that it wasn't funny. Jan was really enjoying herself.

And her hands were roving over Ida's body, her big, tanned bouncing titties, her big ass...Ida yelled out "SUCK THAT WHITE PUSSY. SUCK IT GIRL! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT PUSSY SUCKER...OH, OH, OHHHHH! CUMIN' AGAIN ON YOUR HOT TONGUE!"

Ida must have had five to ten additional orgasms. Her face was beet-red again and each time she came, one of Jan's hands were on the enormous titties, spurring her to a huge strong cum.

I was sitting there, grinning, licking my own lips, watching those horny two ladies.

Ida attempted to get to her feet...but Jan didn't want her to go, Ida groaned, "Oh, Jan, baby...I got to rest for a little while. Those were strong cums, honey."

Turning to me, Ida said breathlessly, "Your niece is fantastic...how many times have I said that before, though? Her tongue is magnificent on this woman's vagina. If you have a woman-pleaser with your long dick, Jan has a woman-pleaser as well with her tongue. Gosh."

Jan, smiling, said, "And I can't get enough of it, either. I'm hooked. She tastes so good."

(Part 9 is forthcoming.)