Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 09

Story Info
More of the story...
2.5k words
4.37
16.4k
00

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please tell us more of your story, Jan," I suggested.

Jan said, "Well, we all got to fuckin' and suckin' each other, and we didn't realize that a horrible storm was beginnin' to brew outside, I guess we were too busy havin' fun.

All of a sudden, thunder rocked the buildings, lightnin' flashed, it began to rain heavily...hail was hittin' the windows, it was some good-sized hail, at least golf-ball sized...and then the lights went out.

I have always been afraid of storms ever since I was a little girl, however, Pam was comfortin' me...I was glad of that, some of the other girls were scared too, but we all were entwined in each other's arms and legs.

And after the storm passed and the lights came back on, we--that is, Pam and I and a few others--began to fondle and suck each other again, most of the guys were the type that liked to have the lights on because they preferred to be able to see what they were gettin'.

I found out somethin' else about myself that evenin'--I also am the type that likes to watch people fuckin' and suckin', it was a huge turn-on. A lot of the girls later said that they felt likewise."

"Did Stacy and Ted stay together afterwards?" Ida asked.

Jan continued, "Yes, I think I'd mentioned that Stacy too was bisexual, she was with another friend of ours named Chloe.

Chloe was a slender brunette that couldn't get enough of Stacy's pussy--as I am with you, Ida--they 69-ed for at least an hour without stoppin'; we all were gettin' off watchin' 'em...and as for Ted and David, they began to do the same...it was just a very erotic fuckin' evenin'.

Ted and Stacy eventually did get married, but the last I'd heard, they had one of those 'open marriages'...but I guess they're still together. In any case, I wonder whatever became of all of them," Jan sighed.

Ida said, "That was a heckuva story...and I can't get enough of you...or your Unc, either, Jan, my love.

Unc has heard this story before, but I wanted to share it with you.

My ex-husband, Randy, owned a contracting business, he built houses such as this one...and he was a pretty decent guy, at first...but then, he began to drink and be abusive.

I was very faithful to him, until I caught him in bed with one of our friends, a lady named Edith. She used to be one of our neighbors across the road up there.

I was devastated, to say the least, I'd known Edith since high school and I didn't know that she had been makin' moves on my husband.

Needless to say, our 'friendship' broke up...Edith's husband, Raymond, was a prominent doctor in town and when he heard about their affair, it knocked him for a loop too.

Well, Ray and Edith divorced after that...and they both moved away, I haven't seen nor heard from them in years.

As for Randy and I...I tried my best to forgive him, but he just couldn't remain faithful. He would get drunk and belittle me, call me all kinds of derogatory names, and would beat me in a drunken rage...he lost a lot of clients due to his drinkin' and he ended up goin' bankrupt.

One time I caught him in bed with a Black woman. Dianne was her name. I'd known her for quite a number of years, she worked as a topless model at one of the strip-joints south of town...she was a busty lady of about 25 then, and had a big ass and a tight pussy...at least, that's what I heard Randy groanin' out when I discovered them in the guest room.

Her big legs were wrapped around Randy's torso as he kept drivin' his dick in and out of her cunt, but as furious as I was catchin' them together, it also was arousin' at the same time, seein' Black and White together.

I'd heard a lot about interracial couples, of course, and we'd seen a lot of them in town in cafes and restaurants, or just walkin' down one of the avenues holdin' hands...my curiosity was piqued even then, I got to wonderin' what it would be like with a Black man.

But since I was faithful to him, I never mentioned anything like that...and Randy, who also wasn't prejudiced in the slightest, began to talk (when he hadn't had but a couple of drinks in him) about Black women...but I never thought he would actually cheat on me."

Ida's voice broke a little and she hung her head as she continued.

"We went through a very messy divorce, he was going to try and leave me with nothin'...but I fought--I had one of the best divorce lawyers in the state--and was able to retain this house and the grounds.

And as for fuckin' Randy, he moved out of the state, last I'd heard of him he was livin' with some other woman...but I feel sorry for her, whoever she is, because once a cheater, always a cheater."

I came over to Ida and put my arm around her, she began to weep softly...Jan, who was already next to her on the couch, had put her arm around her as well.

Ida went on tearfully, "I was against all men at that point...I was so bitter and so disgusted at the male sex like you wouldn't believe.

It was then that I thought I'd see what a woman was like. Fortunately for both Dianne and I, I never saw her again, I understand that she too moved out of state...because if I could've seen her again, I would've wanted to kick her ass. I still do."

"I don't blame you," I said.

"Neither do I," Jan added.

Ida continued, "Well, I ended up goin' to the library one night, and this long-haired, heavy-chested pretty Black woman was just sittin' by herself, lookin' pretty sad and dejected, sittin' outside on a bench. Her name was Brendda. With two "D"'s.

I went up to her...she had been cryin', too, her eyes were puffy as she was wipin' them constantly with a Kleenex. I felt so sorry for her from the very beginnin'.

We began to talk, and Brendda too had just been through a pretty messy divorce herself, her husband also was abusive and used to beat her constantly, and she had thought the exact same as I: Givin' up on men completely.

Well, we discovered that we had a lot in common. Anyway, I invited her to come out to my house to chat, and she agreed. We got into my car and drove off.

I could tell, however, that Brendda was either bisexual or a straight lesbian, I could tell that from the moment she got in the car...as we talked, her tears stopped and her pretty face began to get brighter as I told her the same things, that I had just divorced my no-good abusive bastard or a husband named Randy. I think that her ex's name was Melvin.

My reasonin' behind why I could tell that Brendda was that way is because she sat awful close to me as we rode out to my house, a woman can always tell as to when another female is interested in her...especially sexually."

"You can say that again," Jan sighed, licking her lips and giggling. "But please go on."

I could tell that Ida once again was getting turned on. She'd stopped weeping at that point; she had dabbled her own pretty blue eyes with a tissue. But she continued her story. We were both spellbound and sympathetic as we listened.

"Anyway...when we got out here, and got inside, I had just shut the door and locked it when Brendda leaned into me and kissed me, hard, on the lips. Oh, I was turned on to her, too, all right, but I didn't want to come on too strong or anything so as not to frighten her away or offend her.

The next thing I knew, Brendda was removin' my blouse and then my bra, and gently suckin' on one of my big titties. This was too much for me, I couldn't hold back at that point, and began to undress her.

My gosh, her titties were firm and big! Not as big as mine but big and firm just the same...I teased, 'No wonder your name is 'Brendda', with two D's...these must be D-cups!'

Brendda laughed and said, "'Yes, they are...do you like 'em?'"

'I love 'em!' I exclaimed as I began to fondle them which really excited her.

We didn't even make it into the bedroom, we damn near orally 'raped' each other on the floor in here, she had such a juicy and sweet-tastin' pussy that I nicknamed her "Brendda the Sweet Pudendda" (I also spelled it with two D's) and we both laughed at my little rhyme...but it was the truth!

Next to your sweet pussy," she went on, smiling now, "Brendda was super-fantastic. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 bein' the best--Brendda was a 10, but you, Jan, are a 100. It was then that I found out that I love Blacks, and especially cocoa-skinned Black women such as yourself."

"What ever became of her?" I then asked.

Wistfully, Ida replied, "The last I'd heard of her was she actually married an Asian woman in Massachusetts, that's one of the states so far that allows gay marriages to occur. I hear from her from time to time, though, we e-mail or send each other erotic pictures on occasion.

And as for men...to be totally honest, when I met your Unc he was the first guy that I'd been with in ages. I've had plenty of guys try to pick me up, but when I first met Unc I could tell that he was a gentle, affectionate soul that would treat a woman right. It's too bad you weren't around years ago," she concluded.

I smiled somewhat shyly at Ida's warm remark.

"I've told Unc how I love him like a boyfriend," Jan sighed as she looked at me fondly.

"And I feel likewise," I said, smiling.

My dick--even though it had had two strong cums already--was once again standing at attention.

"We got him hard again," Jan teased as she grinned over at me.

Ida then said--she had recovered somewhat from being upset at the memories of her ex--"I'm startin' to get horny again. Why don't we try some of those positions that the two girls were doin' in the Penthouse magazine Unc brought?" she asked.

"Sounds fine with me," Jan said, smiling broadly and licking her lips.

The two women then laid all out in positions exactly like what was depicted in the vintage Penthouse magazine.

Which was turning them both on tremendously, at one point Ida laid down and Jan then laid on top of her, grinding her hips against Ida's. Ida wrapped her legs around Jan's back as she grinded back.

Even though I'd just cum, I was practically foaming at the mouth watching them frolic around.

They both then stood up, and smiling fondly at me again, Jan said, "Now watch, Unc. It's not often that you're gonna see a lady attempt to fuck another lady in her butt!"

Giggling, Ida next bent over, and Jan came up behind her, hungrily grinding her pussy against Ida's big butt. Jan gasped, "Ooooh...now I know why you guys like women's butts...I can get off just grindin' on Ida's."

Ida smiled, "Why don't you cum all over it? Wouldn't you like that baby?"

Jan shuddered, "Ooooh, yes...YOU BIG ASS WOMAN...YEESSSSSS!" as she came several times rapidly, she was mashing her small titties against Ida's back as she grinded her cunt into Ida's rear end, Jan's hands were grabbing both of the other woman's big titties and playing with them...Ida had grabbed Jan's nice cocoa-brown hips and kept her there as the former shook and moaned in multiple orgasms.

"Oooh...cum, Jan baby," Ida breathed as she shook her own big hips and butt in time to Jan's thrusts.

This was too much for me; my own dick had gotten rock-hard once again as I watched those two, I began to furiously masturbate myself.

Jan--face flushed, smiling, and coming down from her strong cums, then said, "Uh-uh, Unc! Like we said, that cum is for one or the other of us. Don't waste a good hard-on like that on yourself. Come over here and we can take care of that."

"'Attempt to fuck another lady's butt?' It sure looked like the real thing to me!" I exclaimed, smiling.

Both girls giggled at that.

"What did you have in mind, honey?" I said then, as I got up off of the chair and walked towards them.

"My ass needs attention," Jan breathed.

Ida said, "Well, Jan's pussy also needs attention, too, from my tongue again! Let's do that."

"With pleasure, my lovely ladies!" I sighed.

Ida laid down on the floor again...Jan mounted her...and then I mounted behind Jan. Ida then took my dick in her mouth, gently sucking it...and then releasing my dick from her lovable mouth.

She then lubed Jan's butthole with her tongue, Jan moaned and shivered with desire as she did so, Ida then gently grabbed my dick and inserted the head into Jan's butthole, Jan sighed, "Stick it in all the way, Unc baby...ooooh, yes. Fuck that big ass of mine."

Ida then attacked Jan's pussy with fury, Jan groaned "OOOH YES" again as I slid in all the way, Jan then dipped her head and began to suck Ida off again.

Again, since I'd already cum, it was going to take some time for me to build back up to another one...Ida came at least four more times from Jan's suckings: "SUCK THAT WHITE PUSSY DRY BLACK GIRL BABY. SUUUCCCKK IT!" she cried as her beuatiful body spasmed and jerked in orgasm after orgasm.

Both Jan and I would fondle Ida's big titties on occasion, I also would fondle and play with Jan's as I repeatedly rammed my dick deep into my niece's clutching asshole.

It was Jan's turn to cum, she cried out, "SUCK IT IDA BABY! SUCK THE JUICE OUT OF THAT BLACK CUNT!" She too had multiple orgasms, and said, "CUM, UNC! CUM IN MY BIG BLACK PRETTY ASS!"

Well, this one was the strongest so far for me. Ida grabbed my balls as I started to cum. "OOOH, IDA! JAN! ASS FEELS SO FUCKIN' GOOD! BIG ASS GIRL! FUCK! OH! OH!" I yelled as cum shot into my niece's equally-beautiful body, I shook and jerked while Jan's ass milked my dick completely dry.

We all were so heavily into each other that we hadn't paid any attention to the weather outside, or the TV that was still blaring.

The clear skies had been replaced by dark, angry-looking clouds, and even though it was still fairly windy--we were enjoying the still-strong breezes as they came in through the windows during our conversations and eventual sex--when we'd came down a little, it was Ida that first noticed the sky.

"Uh oh!" Ida exclaimed.

(Part 10 is forthcoming.)