Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 11

Story Info
The continuing story.
2.2k words
4.44
15.6k
00

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shakily, Ida raised herself off of Jan's face, saying, "Those were some good cums, baby...you really are a pussy-pleaser, believe me."

Jan just smiled up at her as she continued to lick her lips hungrily.

Ida said to me, "My goodness, are you hard again?! Did you bring some Viagra or somethin' with you?"

I laughed, "No, hon...you two are the best medicine any guy would need." They both laughed at that comment. Jan looked at me with love in her pretty brown eyes.

I then asked Ida, "Hon, if you don't mind my askin'...what's in this footlocker? I don't remember seein' this before."

Ida's face lit up as she said, "Oh, it's a footlocker full of sex toys, tapes, magazines, DVD's and other stuff that I won at a contest from one of the many adult bookstores over here on the north side recently.

I won this the week before you two came out here, and I guess that I'd forgotten about it. But check it out, there's probably somethin' in here that you'd enjoy," she suggested.

Jan and I then got up off of the couch as Ida bent over and opened the footlocker's lid.

We gawked at what was inside: Double-ended "dongs", crotchless panties, dozens of vintage VHS tapes, "love-gels", vibrators, DVD discs, there were even a few vinyl records by artists like Blowfly, Rudy Ray Moore, Wildman Steve and a few other obscure artists...but what caught my attention was a tape called "Teenage Pajama Party".

What Ida had won were, by the way, were all sealed, brand-new never-opened sexual items.

Ida giggled, "Is there somethin' in there that you'd like to see?"

"Yes," I excitedly said, "I'd heard a lot about this Teenage Pajama Party movie. I had a brochure from the now-defunct company in California."

"I'd seen that picture from that brochure at home," Jan chuckled. "I know that you'd got yourself off lookin' at that, Unc...I wouldn't have minded bein' in that girl foursome myself."

"Oh, so it was you that took it from my photo album, huh, niecey? I wondered where it went to," I teased Jan. She just smiled coyly at me and winked.

"It's been a while since I'd been in one...but it was certainly enjoyable, we came again and again. We loved the taste of each other's juicy pussies," Ida said as I handed her the tape.

Ida next walked over to a old vintage VCR player that was on an entertainment center directly under the TV...she peeled the wrapping off of it and threw this into a trash can...she then put the movie in and walked back over to us.

The movie was certainly a turn-on, seeing these four young girls make out with each other, using vibrators on each other and having oral orgasms one after the other...and it simply made Ida and Jan hot all over again.

The next thing I knew, while the movie was still on, Jan came and sat on Ida's lap, they began necking again, hands were touching the other's breasts...they then decided to go over to the waterbed.

They had completely forgotten about the movie. The two women wasted no time getting in a "69", Ida was on top again this time as the two women buried their pretty heads between the other's big legs.

And they stayed in that position quite some time, once I heard Jan cry out, "OH LADY I NEED SOME WHITE PUSSY" as Ida sucked and licked my niece's vagina with fury, Jan then placed her mouth back onto Ida's cunt and asshole, and the latter must have came so hard that her pretty blue eyes actually crossed at one point!

Ida actually shrieked very loudly as she had this latest intense cum, "JAN BABY I NEED YOUR BLACK CUNT AND TONGUE", she shuddered so violently that I thought the bed was going to break, but Jan's hands held on to her big tanned ass as she came and then both girls relaxed, momentarily.

The movie had ended by this point, and the TV came back on.

All during the time Ida and Jan were making out, and eventually sucking and licking each other, I was alternating between looking at the movie and at them. But I mainly was looking at them because this was superb action right in front of me.

At this point, faintly, I was certain that I was hearing sirens...but, at first, dismissed it as possibly a police car or something in the area, or maybe a train, there was a railroad line just a couple of miles to the immediate northeast of Ida's house. But when the weatherman came back on with a weather advisory that the area was now in a tornado warning, I instantly snapped to attention.

Ida heard it, too. And then Jan did.

"Oh, shit," Jan whined shuddering again. "Not a tornado warnin'. I can't deal with that."

Ida comforted, "Let Unc and I take care of you, Jan, baby...everything's goin' to be all right."

I added, "Yes, we'll be okay." As I got up off of the couch and walked towards the waterbed, I continued, "We'll comfort you...I'm sure that it'll go around us like the last one did. As you'd told me...don't worry."

Jan and Ida broke apart and sat up in the bed as I climbed in between them again.

The weatherman then broke in with this update:

"ALL OF THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTY AS WELL AS COUNTIES TO THE IMMEDIATE EAST HAVE BEEN PLACED UNDER A TORNADO WARNING..." and he went on to say that several small funnels, aloft, had then been sighted a few miles to the north of us.

Ida said, "I hope that those things stay aloft. We had one out in this area several years ago that really wrecked a lot of homes...fortunately, this one was spared but several of my friends' houses were damaged quite a bit."

Jan replied, "Well, I just don't like 'em. I can't help it, I just can't deal with thunderstorms and tornadoes."

At that moment a HUGE gust of wind came up, it shook the house pretty bad...it then continued to blow pretty bad with some strong gusts at times, we next saw intense flashes of lightning outside of the windows, followed by vicious thunderclaps. And then rain, hissing rain, mixed with heavy hail, began to fall in torrents.

Jan cried out when this occurred. She snuggled even closer to me; shuddering heavily. Ida also snuggled up closer. We drew the covers up among us and continued to watch the continuous weather bulletins.

Right then the lights went out.

"Shit," Ida fussed. "I sure hope that Honda generator will activate so the lights and power can come back on."

"Yeah," Jan agreed, still shaking.

In the dark, I leaned over and kissed her forehead, I felt her move up and kiss me, hungrily, on the mouth.

We heard Ida say, "Oh, oh...are you two horny guys at it again?"

I giggled, "We're just kissin'..."

I broke from the kiss and laid back as Ida and Jan, leaning over me, once again began to kiss each other, I could hear them really sucking each other's tongues and smacking lips as they did.

The lights and the power came back up at that moment.

"Good," I said. "Because I like to be able to see what's goin' on."

They didn't stop kissing, however, and I could tell that they again were getting turned on.

As for me, my dick had went back down for a while, but had once again arisen to the occasion when the two ladies snuggled up next to me.

Breaking from the passionate kiss, Jan then reached down and felt my stiffening dick.

"Unc's hard again!" she exclaimed. "How can you do it, we've made you cum three times!"

"Just bein' with you two can turn me on over and over again...maybe I'm not able to have multiple cums like you ladies but you certainly can arouse me immensely...you're some wonderful women!" I gushed as Jan began to fondle and rub my dick.

Ida then said, "I want to suck it. I just have a cravin' for some semen right about now."

"I don't know if I'll be able to cum again, though," I said as Ida removed the covers from us.

"Try for us, Unc," Jan said gently. "We know, from experience, that you can't cum as much as us but women get turned on seein' a guy get off. I know that I do."

"So do I," Ida added. "It's just somethin' about a man's cum that turns me on."

Ida then crawled to the end of the bed, and with her big butt in the air, took my now-hard-again dick between her lips, she had to brush her long hair out of her face as she began to go up and down on my dick, sucking it with as much fury as she did Jan's pussy not long ago.

One of her warm, plump hands gently grabbed my balls, fondling them and pulling them back as she ate and licked my dick. The other toyed with my ass as I lifted my hips to allow her to caress it. She made her big tanned ass shake as she sucked me.

Still lying next to me, Jan spread her legs and began to finger herself, she moaned and thrust her hips in time to her movements. One hand would come up to fondle one of her nice boobs.

As she did so, she was cooing to me, "Unc, don't that White pussy look good? Wouldn't you like some more of it...or of mine? Ida tastes so good, that White pussy is so delicious on my tongue...and my hot Black pussy on her tongue excites her, we would drink each other's pussy juices like water, she also has those big White titties that I like to suck on, those nipples swell up in my suckin' mouth, oh, I need some more White pussy! Oh...OH! OH! PUSSY! DICK! FUCK! SUCK!" as she shuddered, only this time from a strong cum instead of fear.

I reached over and fondled the nearest heaving, small but nice titty as she came. The bed shook violently again.

Ida's wet mouth was like a vacuum, sucking ravenously, her pretty head was bouncing up and down as she continued to grab my balls.

From time to time she'd lick it, running her thick but exciting tongue across the shaft...but she didn't let it go, and I could feel the beginnings of yet another cum--my fourth for the day--begin to creep up from deep in my balls.

For my part, I was moaning, groaning and thrusting my hips to Ida's intense sucking and fondling, keeping her head in place, saying, "Oh, Ida, baby...suck that long Black dick. Suck it lady! How good it feels to have one's dick sucked, licked and chewed on. Ooh, Ida, suck it, baby!"

Jan at that moment was recovering from her own strong cum...and, seeing me thrusting and grunting in passion, then leaned over and kissed me again, thrusting her tongue deep in my mouth...and put one of my hands on the same still-aroused titty, the nipple was still hard. I fondled and squeezed it as my passion continued to rise.

My other hand had been fondling Ida's big butt and labia while she was giving me such a champion blowjob; she kept her superb hips moving as I did so.

We had all but forgotten about the storm outside, it was still raging, lightning flashed, thunder roared, and rain was still coming down in torrents, but we were so into each other that we hadn't paid it much attention, as with the weather bulletins that the same weatherman kept mentioning.

Ida kept applying her mouth and tongue to my dick, and Jan at that time broke from our deep French kiss to get on all fours, smiling back at me, saying, "You like this Black ass next to Ida's? Hmm? How would you like to fuck both of us in our asses again?"

The sight of two luscious female asses, one White, and one cocoa-brown was too much for me, and with Ida sucking me furiously brought me to another hard cum. It wasn't as much as the other three I'd had, but it was more intense.

I bucked my hips and shouted, "OOOH IDA, JAN...PUSSYVAGINACUNTTITTIESASSPANTIESSUCKITSUCKITSUCKITBABY!" as this time I shook and shuddered, running the entire length in and out of Ida's mouth, Ida held on as she swallowed every creamy drop, as for Jan, she had leaned over and watched closely as I shot my load down Ida's throat again, I heard her say "Oooh, cum baby," again as I did so.

I then fell back on the bed in exhaustion, my long softening dick still in Ida's warm oral cavity.

Ida smiled at me, and as she reluctantly withdrew my dick from her mouth, she said, "That one was even more creamy than before. I loved it."

I said, "I'm glad you two liked 'em...but that's it for me. I know that I won't be able to get it up again for quite some time. I'm gettin' hungry...how about you?"

Jan said, "Yeah, I'm famished...even though I could have more of Ida's pussy, I need food also."

Ida piped up, "I feel the same...I wouldn't mind suckin' Jan off next, but yeah, let's eat...food, this time, though." We all laughed as we got off of the bed.

(Part 12 is forthcoming.)